Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness?

5 posters

Go down

Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? Empty Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness?

Post  MikeGore Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 am

A close relative of mine is quite overweight and gets tired easily, even with walks etc. And I keep telling them if they lost weight, and exercise better or took a number of supplements they wouldn't be breathing like that. But he keeps shoving his age as an excuse. Is 60 years old an acceptable age to be getting tired and breathing loudly from long walks?

Okay your feet may hurt, but why the breathing so shallow?

What supplements are there that can heal the lungs?

Also, does weight play a major role in exhaustion and shallow breathing? I guess so.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? Empty Re: Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness?

Post  mistyisland Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Mike, I know 65 y/olds who do 10k's and other distance runs, but they are in good shape and have no weight or serious health problems. How often does this person do the long walks? Before her auto accident my 86 y/o neighbor walked 4 miles a day. And quite fast, actually. (and uphill) I couldn't keep up with her. I don't think age has a lot to do with it if the person is fit.

According to this site, shortness of breath can be caused by obesity. Seems to be a no brainer that an obese person is not in the best of shape.

http://www.aboutbreathing.com/articles/shortness-of-breath-2.htm

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness? Empty Re: Is getting tired easily a normally consequence of ageing or lack of fitness?

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:01 pm

MikeGore wrote:A close relative of mine is quite overweight and gets tired easily, even with walks etc. And I keep telling them if they lost weight, and exercise better or took a number of supplements they wouldn't be breathing like that. But he keeps shoving his age as an excuse. Is 60 years old an acceptable age to be getting tired and breathing loudly from long walks?

Also, does weight play a major role in exhaustion and shallow breathing? I guess so.

Show him this and then tell him that he's TOO OLD to keep making excuses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skRb-oND3qA

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 am

If there is no smoking, shallow breathing probably from weak muscles and breathing from top of lungs. Weak muscles become tired too quickly, needs more oxygen than that kind of breathing can provide. Should advise they learn to breathe from stomach. Will strengthen muscles near lower dantian. Should also advise they do daily exercise.
Age is irrelevant, that kind of degradation is only from abuse and neglect. A strong body will die before that kind of suffering.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:12 pm

MikeGore wrote:A close relative of mine is quite overweight and gets tired easily, even with walks etc. And I keep telling them if they lost weight, and exercise better or took a number of supplements they wouldn't be breathing like that. But he keeps shoving his age as an excuse. Is 60 years old an acceptable age to be getting tired and breathing loudly from long walks?

The man who trained me, Michael Colgan, is 73 and just go to you tube and you will see a man with all his hair doing one arm push ups. He started losing hair in his mid 30's - & he beat it and began training in earnest. He can do the best handstand pushups I've ever seen. He is in incredible shape.

Age has nothing to do with it.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down