Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is ..

Go down

On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is .. Empty On the sides of my hairline there is so bad burning and inflammation, the only thing that give some relief is ..

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:36 am

.. Taking a wet towel and with alot of pressure rubbing the area quite intensely for 2-3 minutes. It hurts doing it but in a kind of good way. Afterwards the inflammation is gone. Sometimes I pour some lavender essential oil into the area afterwards.

I have totally defeated my MPB that I used to have on big spot on the back of my head, on the crown and along the sides of the head, and from the crown towards the front. No loss for several years now, and quite alot of regrowth on the crown.

But the front and temples, they need a harder treatment it seems. This intense rubbing is my last resort.

But should I rub every day, or only when inflammation starts ..??

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down