Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline.

5 posters

Go down

Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. Empty Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline.

Post  slowbutspeeding Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 am

IH,
I;ve been seeing regrowth at the left and right sides, where the peaks of my "M" shapes hairline are filling in slowly to resemble more of a "U." But for some reasons I am not seeing the same kind of results for the mid front of my hairline. Its as if as my hairline on the sides are creeping forward but the middle is receding slowly.
What gives?
I take the top six, plus 1 PM and a number of the other supplements for adrenal fatigue. Early on I had seen results with fin but dropped it after a couple months due to sides and have been only on IH regimen for last 5 months.

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. Empty Re: Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline.

Post  scottyc33 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Hey SBS, what supps are you taking for adrenal fatigue?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline. Empty Re: Regrowth at sides, but little progress at mid front hairline.

Post  slowbutspeeding Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Sensoril, 2 a day, PS 1 a day and an extra one if I am running 30 mins +, and Adrenal Cortex from Nutricology, 1 a day.

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:36 pm

slowbutspeeding wrote:Sensoril, 2 a day, PS 1 a day and an extra one if I am running 30 mins +, and Adrenal Cortex from Nutricology, 1 a day.

That's almost the same as I use for adrenal fatigue. Except that I use a complete adrenal gland extract and alot more of it. SBS which PS supp do you use?

I think what you said in your original post is that you regrew substantial amounts of hair to fill the temple areas. If that's what you were saying, it is a remarkable thing which is very hard to achieve and congrats for that!

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  slowbutspeeding Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:54 pm

For PS i just use whatever is cheapest on Iherb at the time. Nothing special there.

For me stress was a big part of my hair loss. My days in college triggered it, the workload, partying etc. Around that time my skin condition also deteriorated as I suffered from acne - I didnt break out as a teenager in Highschool. One thing I did notice was that during extended breaks, summer winter etc and other hiatus (post graduation) where I was not working but just relaxing my complexion improved without any extra attention, and my hair felt stronger. THis was all just a hunch until i tried Fin after which i noticed my skin cleared up like my pre collegiate days and i saw regrowth at the temples within a month. The sides were too much so i dropped it and found IH's recommendations. From my receded hairline, ive so far seen regrowth 1.5 to 3 cm in and more on the way.

The trick now is to try to stimulate regrowth on the front mid hairline.

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 pm

slowbutspeeding wrote:For PS i just use whatever is cheapest on Iherb at the time. Nothing special there.

For me stress was a big part of my hair loss. My days in college triggered it, the workload, partying etc. Around that time my skin condition also deteriorated as I suffered from acne - I didnt break out as a teenager in Highschool. One thing I did notice was that during extended breaks, summer winter etc and other hiatus (post graduation) where I was not working but just relaxing my complexion improved without any extra attention, and my hair felt stronger. THis was all just a hunch until i tried Fin after which i noticed my skin cleared up like my pre collegiate days and i saw regrowth at the temples within a month. The sides were too much so i dropped it and found IH's recommendations. From my receded hairline, ive so far seen regrowth 1.5 to 3 cm in and more on the way.

Thanks for your reply.

Do you also use lugol's to address your thyroid?

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:51 am

zerx wrote:
slowbutspeeding wrote:Sensoril, 2 a day, PS 1 a day and an extra one if I am running 30 mins +, and Adrenal Cortex from Nutricology, 1 a day.

That's almost the same as I use for adrenal fatigue. Except that I use a complete adrenal gland extract and alot more of it. SBS which PS supp do you use?

I think what you said in your original post is that you regrew substantial amounts of hair to fill the temple areas. If that's what you were saying, it is a remarkable thing which is very hard to achieve and congrats for that!

Zerx, what adrenal gland extract do you use and how much?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Petch Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:06 am

If you dropped fin 5 months ago then maybe that area is fighting the shedding from quitting, i hear 6 months is the period where you start to see shedding from quitting proscar....your growth on the sides sounds very promising though
Petch
Petch

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:43 am

slowbutspeeding - That's interesting as usually the progression is stronger on the mid-front compared to the sides or temple areas.

I've been using some growth factors which I received courtesy of Nidhogge. I hope he is okay, because he hasn't been around the forums lately. Anyway I have been using the stuff on a very casual level. If I am not imagining it, I think it is growing hair right in the mid-front. I will confirm this later on with continued use, b/c it's hard to know for sure. Nidhogge has mentioned some good progress the last I heard about it. My personal weakness is topicals, I tend to forget to use them, so will have to remind myself to stick with it.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  slowbutspeeding Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 am

zerx wrote:
slowbutspeeding wrote:For PS i just use whatever is cheapest on Iherb at the time. Nothing special there.

Thanks for your reply.

Do you also use lugol's to address your thyroid?

I dont use Lugols specifically but I try to get my iodine through a liquid iodine i ordered through iherb. (i live abroad so shipping etc is an issue). Its called Iosol and each drop as 1830 mcg of iodine. Dont know how great this is but have been using it for candida, thyroid etc.
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=4785&at=0

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

Post  slowbutspeeding Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:36 am

Petch wrote:If you dropped fin 5 months ago then maybe that area is fighting the shedding from quitting, i hear 6 months is the period where you start to see shedding from quitting proscar....your growth on the sides sounds very promising though

In my particular case I see a very high correlation between my acne breakouts(oily skin) and shedding. Even before i started any kind of treatment i noticed this relationship. So I knew Fin was working when i cleared up within a week.
When i dropped Fin cold turkey my skin was oily once again with breakouts and i knew shedding would be next.
But seeing how i have maintained clear skin with the supps since dropping fin, i think the supps are working.
I was only using fin for 2 -3 months before i dropped it. I cant imagine using it long term.

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

Post  slowbutspeeding Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:05 am

CausticSymmetry wrote: I will confirm this later on with continued use, b/c it's hard to know for sure. Nidhogge has mentioned some good progress the last I heard about it. My personal weakness is topicals, I tend to forget to use them, so will have to remind myself to stick with it.

Cool. What are these "growth factors" by the way?

slowbutspeeding

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:10 am

slowbutspeeding - This is a combination of three growth factors, Keramin2, Noggin, Prohairlin. The only one I am familiar with is Noggin, as the other two are proprietary mix of some sort and do not know exactly what is in there.

Noggin for instance regulates bone morphogenic proteins and can turn around a negative hair growth cycle and contribute to recapitalizing hair growth in once lifeless hair.

These growth factors are 5% in a solution of water soybean oil, but I added a little DMSO to it. Nidhogge has been using this far more reliably than I have for sure, so he can probably give a good accounting of the progress. I still have to go at it long enough to be sure it is doing what I think it is doing.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:26 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:slowbutspeeding - This is a combination of three growth factors, Keramin2, Noggin, Prohairlin. The only one I am familiar with is Noggin, as the other two are proprietary mix of some sort and do not know exactly what is in there.

Noggin for instance regulates bone morphogenic proteins and can turn around a negative hair growth cycle and contribute to recapitalizing hair growth in once lifeless hair.

These growth factors are 5% in a solution of water soybean oil, but I added a little DMSO to it. Nidhogge has been using this far more reliably than I have for sure, so he can probably give a good accounting of the progress. I still have to go at it long enough to be sure it is doing what I think it is doing.

Where do you get this stuff?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 am

scottyc33 wrote:
Zerx, what adrenal gland extract do you use and how much?

I use this:
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=6138&at=0

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:50 am

scottyc33 - Nidhogge is the source, he was able to get a limited amount on hand from the supplier. I'm not certain if he has any available, but I think we will hear from him soon.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down