Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Healing stomach ulcers EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Healing stomach ulcers EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Healing stomach ulcers EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Healing stomach ulcers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Healing stomach ulcers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Healing stomach ulcers EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Healing stomach ulcers EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Healing stomach ulcers EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Healing stomach ulcers EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Healing stomach ulcers

+3
lund
Amaranthaceae
Grateful
7 posters

Go down

Healing stomach ulcers Empty Healing stomach ulcers

Post  Grateful Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

Hi again IH,

A while back I asked you what was the best way to kill off the H. Pylori bacteria that causes stomach ulcers. The info was great and I use it myself as I've had a history of ulcers myself. However, a friend of mine was recently diagnosed with stomach ulcers. The doctor has prescribed him the antibiotic program that supposedly cures the ulcer and kills the bacteria at the same time. I'm sure you are aware of this method, apparently designed by two Australian doctors. Anyways, like me, my friend prefers the natural route and I am hoping you could tell me or outline a specific program of supplements that he should take to heal his stomach ulcers and not do the doctor prescribed antibiotic program. I hope you can help as he is in quite a bit of pain. Many thanks once again.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Healing stomach ulcers Empty Re: Healing stomach ulcers

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:03 am

I was checked some time ago for this particular bacteria and it came back negative, but to what I have heard
getting rid of it can be tough and requires multi antibiotic treatment combination. If there was a way to terminate
H. Pylori naturally I would like to know! (even though I'm negative).

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:13 am

I have done quite a bit of personal research on this topic, as I beleive my mum and dad both have this crap.

Certainly the mainstream medical protocol is the triple action antibiotic course together with longer term PPI use.

From natural perspective, the use of Mastic Gum and Fresh Ginger Juice have been giving good results as reported by numerous sufferers in the past. Apparently, the claim is that this H.Pylori is a parasite vs bacteria and as such may be immune to the antibiotics. Or the strain that it has mutated to is no longer helped by antibiotics.

Along the way, I have read good reports of Cayene pepper for ulcer recovery as well. It seems odd, but in fact folks have healed stomach ulcers with Cayene. I hope everyone understands that the way to take cayene is in open form via mouth - and not in the capsule form. You do not want to dump that much pepper directly into your gut, cayene when touches the tongue / saliva triggers chemicals that prepares the gut to handle the incoming pepeer. Taking cayene in a capsure can give a sudden shock to the stomach.

Anyway : the regime would be to use Mastic Gum + Fresh Ginger Juice + Cayeye Pepper + L-Glutamine. Certainly the DGL has been reported as ahelpful as well, but I have read contra-indications / side effects of DGL, so one has to be careful there.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:26 am

Here is one site focused on H.Pylori:

Eradicate H Pylori

There is an article posted by the Mastic Gum Basher, read where he discloses his Conflict of interest (paid by a PPI manufacturer...)

Paid Basher

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:09 am

I'm also interested in learning what has worked to heal stomach ulcers for others.

I've tried the cayenne pepper for 2 1/2 months via the cayenne pepper in the supermarket spice isle taken with warm water once or twice a day with minimal results. I've also tried the grapefruit seed extract with minimal to moderate results as well as PepZinGi and Cranberry pills.

I'm starting to believe, but I'm not positive yet, that the reason for the minimal to moderate results without complete irradication is because these are not sticking to the ulcer very well and I'm starting to take a piece of toast to help. The reason why I'm starting to believe that is because Manuka honey UMF 16 appears to give me the best results.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Healing stomach ulcers Empty Healing stomach ulcers

Post  Crusher Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am

Maybe humic acid could be helpful.

For your country I can't give you an example for a medicine.
In Germany - where I came from - the name is "Activomin".

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:31 am

The best thing for erradication of H. Pylori is lots of sulforaphane. There's a product called Broccomax from Jarrow, which has the highest amount of sulforaphane glucosinolate per capsule, which is 30 milligrams. Most products have sulforaphane in the micrograms.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=4297&at=0

The other substance that inhibits H. Pylori very strongly is Rhubarb

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=8033&at=0

The research on Sulforaphane is nothing short of amazing and recently research showed it's the only thing that practically cures COPD.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks IH and everybody else for your information. Will pass this onto my friend and hopefully they work. Great that we have such access to this wealth of information.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 pm

IH, do you have studies in regard to that stuff you mention and COPD? My dad has COPD, maybe it would be good for him together with NAC?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 am

cpio - The study is here, but there's really no proper abstract available

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18755929

In the lungs we have an antioxidant defense system controlled by a protein called NRF2. In COPD, it was found that
their levels of NRF2 was very low and being gradually in decline. Without adequate levels of this protein, there is
practically no antioxidant protection to guard the lungs from any sort of insult. In integrative medicine the best treatment is to use inhaled glutathione via a nebulizer.

But now, taking copious amounts of Sulphoraphane is now the ultimate solution. There is a protein called DJ-1 that keeps levels up NRF2 levels to normal. In COPD these levels are low, so in turn, keeping levels of NRF2 levels low.
Studies show that Sulphoraphane from Broccoli can restore NRF2 levels to normal and bringing back antioxidant defense systems back to normal.

This is nothing short of amazing.

Sulphoraphane increases phase II detoxification by 1500% in these patients. Sulphoraphane is an outstanding anti-carcinogenic substance also. In my opinion, anyone with a "mysterious disease," such an an autosomal recessive disorder should take it just too see what it will do for them.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:07 pm

CS,

Brocco Max by Jarrow contains 30mg of Sulforaphane. How much do we get from eating Cruciferous vegetables? Is it negligible? Is the supplement the way to go?

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:33 pm

isaac - One pound of raw broccoli contains a relatively small amount of sulphoraphane, maybe 40 micrograms at best. Cooked broccoli contains considerably less and the absorption time is much faster for raw compared to cooked. Broccoli sprouts would be significantly superior of a source of this than standard broccoli, containing maybe up to 2 milligrams (2,000 mcgs). Also Broccoli sprouts taste way better raw--but maybe that's a matter of taste.

So figure one capsule of Broccomax will beat 15 pounds of broccoli sprouts and 750 pounds of regular raw broccoli.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Wow!

Didn't know it was that potent...I would imagine this would also be a good supplement to take for liver function?

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Sorry me again IH. I passed on the info. to my friend and he basically wants to know to heal (and cure) his ulcer all he has to do is take Broccomax? Is that right? As I said before he prefers not to take the antibiotic program prescribed by the doctors. Is there anything else he would need to take to heal the ulcer? Basically would he need other supplements in addition to Broccomax? Also whats your opinion of cayenne pepper in warm water 2 to 3 times a day to cauterize the wound?

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 am

Grateful - This product would also be helpful for the healing to take place along with some relief.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=834&at=hil335

Broccomax and Rhubarb would serve to combat the H. Pylori.

Interesting thing about the double and triple anti-biotic therapies is that they are never 100%
effective, at least in the long run. However the natural stuff will just keep working.

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:36 am

Where is the link b/w sulphoraphane and H.pylori please?

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:30 am

lund - Here's a few:

http://www.pnas.org/content/99/11/7610.long

http://aac.asm.org/cgi/content/full/47/12/3982?view=long&pmid=14638516

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18484523
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:06 am

Much appreciated IH. Looks like quite a few of us suffer from this problem.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Thanks for the research links IH. This does look worth a try.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down