Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus

+10
Amaranthaceae
schpiloch123
dudebro
AS54
Xenon
a
LawOfThelema
blueman99
SlowMoe
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus Empty Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?

Post  SlowMoe Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:43 am

I feel as though I needed to finally make a thread focusing on this.

From what I gather, the general consensus is that Either

A. Poor diet/ chemical imbalances/ lack of nutrients cause inflammation of the scalp/ hair loss
B. DHT clogs up papilla cells, causing them to shut down

My question is, why do only the hairs on top of our heads fall prey to these undesireable conditions?

Surely poor quality blood makes it to the other hair cells on our bodies. Why don't they fall out?

Surely DHT makes it to other hair cells in our bodies, cells that obviously have androgen receptors (beard, armpits etc.), why don't they fall out?

As far as I can determine, the only difference between the hairs in these locations vs. The scalp, is the environment; it seems that microvascular (as well as total) circulation are impaired; also the layer of brown fat of the scalp is diminished in balding individuals.

I guess my main question is, is there something I'm missing? Do the hairs on the scalp have some other vulnerability compared to hairs elsewhere?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus Empty Re: Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus

Post  blueman99 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 am

Ya i agree that there is less fatty tissue in the scalp to protect it and too much calcium in the scalp can cause calcium deposits which restricts blood flow. I really hope mpb gets solved soon :/
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus Empty Re: Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus

Post  987 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Its obviously just a bad location for hair growth up there for many of us... Which is why I no longer believe the Hair transplant surgeons who tell you its about androgen receptors on just those hairs, that just protects their transplant charade, its seems to be its just about the conditions of the galea, and if ANY hairs grew up their in unfavorable conditions the same thing would eventually happen... The transplants can probably last for a long time in many ppl giving the illusion that they're permanent, but keep in mind, the puny micro capillaries feeding the original hair up there survived a decade or two or three of hormonal inflammation &constriction in most of us, so the HT should be able to also, even though there is a lot of bad reviews out there still suggesting it doesnt work for many ppl. I don't think the hormones actually do anything to the hair follicles themselves, but rather to their environment... The sides and back of head have bigger blood flow network that is probably less vulnerable... A male who is not susceptible to any hair loss probably has capillaries in his galea that are similar to our sides and back of our heads in diameter, or they simply just don't have enough free androgen activity in their bodies to make a difference, or both... My current thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 pm

You don't believe the consistent findings that 5 alpha reductase i and ii are more heavily concentrated at the parts of the scalp that are most susceptible to balding, nor the findings that the top of the scalp has a greater density of androgen receptors than the sides and back of the head, nor that polymorphisms in the androgen receptor gene have been found as high as 90% in balding men? That has nothing to do with it?

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Really? This again?

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:09 pm

if they werent the answers to some of his specific questions i wouldnt have brought them up.

what surprises me is how j887 can go on so many probabilities and maybes and completely ignore the things which have numerous lines of empirical support. it is not only hair transplant doctors or doctors with vested interests in the HT industry who have done the research on the things that i mentioned.

i would agree with him, if antiandrogens didnt get results at regrowing hair. how do you reason that away. just because propecia and avodart cause unwanted effects in the body, you cant wish away their efficacy.

also if they werent developed precisely on the observation of males with 5ar deficiency (they had no BHP and no MPB) and the desire to deal with those conditions by clinically duplicating 5ar deficiency with chemical intervention.

that is experimental support that there is some correctness to the hypothesis that balding in the male pattern is highly mediated by androgen effects on scalp tissue.

what part of this do you disagree with specifically?

of course inhibiting 5ar systemically has numerous effects on the body. mercks downplaying of these was highly premature. it was their irresponsible error or willful ignorance for the sake of profit to not realize that inhibiting 5ar through the whole body has more effects than shriking the prostate, and maintaining hair. but the fact that it does regrow hair despite the negative effect lends support to the androgenetic hypothesis despite whatever negative result that 5ar inhibition also has. and this is just one line of support. some of the others are the findings of associated genes, scalp biopsies showing the androgen receptor concentrations, testing the concentration of 5ar enzymes in the scalp, and the fact that other non inhibiting androgen approaches also work, such as degrading the receptor or antagonizing the receptor also show results. These would not work if there was no strong causal role for androgen binding the receptor. Surely you see this? i believe there should be safe ways to do this without systemic side effects. ru5841-myristate which antagonize the receptor with prodrug action is one possibility, and things like s-equol which don't inhibit 5ar and thus dont bring about a systemic side effect associated with inhibition (no changed T-E ration, hence no gyno, no change in neurosteroid due to inhibition, etc). id recommend looking at the review of the sides of finasteride and dutasteride in the journal of sexual medicine. reduced dht itself isnt the full account of the side effects. the irreversable inhibition of 5ar account for many of them, namely the change in neurosteroids and the changed estrogen to testosterone ratio.

it really is starting to look like these beliefs that circulation and such are more important and androgens are minimally important arise from the desire to avoid propecia and avodart for fear of their side effects. it is completely fine to not be comfortable using such potent endocrine system modulators, but one shouldnt allow that to color their appraisal or understanding of the rest of the theory.

did you know that researches like Elsevier who have published on the correlations of insulin resistance and the cardio vascular risk factors still endorse the core theory despite these recent findings?

do you know that the researcher who proposed the AGA is mircroinflammatory process of the scalp, has not disavowed the earlier found androgenetic basis of the conditions.

these are not mutually exclusive things.

a

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:09 pm

"Surely DHT makes it to other hair cells in our bodies, cells that obviously have androgen receptors (beard, armpits etc.), why don't they fall out?"

I'd say, that it's because - in some men - the scalp is tighter than these areas. The reduced blood circulation / oxygen delivery to the scalp, likely causes a range of problems, such as DHT build up, increased C02 / pathogen build up; and these conditions likely trigger an inflammatory response within the cell.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 pm

AR: I apologize if this comes off as redundant. In my head, I still have unanswered questions about some things.

Law: do you think it is possible that the androgen sensitivity comes from a low blood (oxygen) condition? Do you think that the low oxygen condition caused by the unhealthy scalp environment could possible cause the cells to develop more androgen receptors? Do you think its possile that androgen accumulation could be due to the stagnant flow of blood/ lymph making its way in and out of the papilla cells?
It just seems like too big of a coincidence that we bald only where the skin is tight, lo blood circulation is taking place, and loss of protective fatty tissue, which it appears that normal air papilla rest directly in (see the diagram on this page)...?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:44 am

And I'm sure some of you have seen these diagrams, but I wanted to post these to better illustrate what I believe is happening to further damage our scalp tissue

Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus Figure-3
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus Figure-4
Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus Figures-3-5
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:10 am

Some people say that blood flow is not a factor in balding.

I don't see how anyone can believe this. If you cut off the blood flow to your finger, what is going to happen? It will fall off!

If you cut off the blood flow to ANY area of the body, the area will not survive.

So whay the hell would hair NOT degrade if you reduce the blood supply, and subsequent toxin (DHT, whatever) removal by 60%, which is what one study found the scalp tissue to be lacking in balding individuals VS. non-balding individuals.

I've heard that perhaps the reduced blood flow is a result of less demand created by less active hairs.
I don't believe that is the case, for the most part. Why? because of the fact that every balding man I've seen, has a tight, shiny scalp. My scalp, before I started doing massages and brushing, was super tight, only in the areas of MPB, no where lse. That tells me that typically, men suffering from MPB have very tight skin on their scalp; tight skin = reduced blood flow. So maybe the lack of demand due to less hairs is causing a diminished supply to an extent,but I can almost guarantee that the tight shiny skin is what is causing most of the deficiency.

So, does it really make sense that an area such as the scalp, which contains the most robust vascular network in the entire body and demands a very large amount of blood, just to maintain its health, will not be affected by a nutrient reduction and subsequent toxin removal rate to te order of 60%?

Last edited by SlowMoe on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 am

LawOfThelema wrote:if they werent the answers to some of his specific questions i wouldnt have brought them up.

what surprises me is how j887 can go on so many probabilities and maybes and completely ignore the things which have numerous lines of empirical support. it is not only hair transplant doctors or doctors with vested interests in the HT industry who have done the research on the things that i mentioned.

i would agree with him, if antiandrogens didnt get results at regrowing hair. how do you reason that away. just because propecia and avodart cause unwanted effects in the body, you cant wish away their efficacy.

also if they werent developed precisely on the observation of males with 5ar deficiency (they had no BHP and no MPB) and the desire to deal with those conditions by clinically duplicating 5ar deficiency with chemical intervention.

that is experimental support that there is some correctness to the hypothesis that balding in the male pattern is highly mediated by androgen effects on scalp tissue.

what part of this do you disagree with specifically?

of course inhibiting 5ar systemically has numerous effects on the body. mercks downplaying of these was highly premature. it was their irresponsible error or willful ignorance for the sake of profit to not realize that inhibiting 5ar through the whole body has more effects than shriking the prostate, and maintaining hair. but the fact that it does regrow hair despite the negative effect lends support to the androgenetic hypothesis despite whatever negative result that 5ar inhibition also has. and this is just one line of support. some of the others are the findings of associated genes, scalp biopsies showing the androgen receptor concentrations, testing the concentration of 5ar enzymes in the scalp, and the fact that other non inhibiting androgen approaches also work, such as degrading the receptor or antagonizing the receptor also show results. These would not work if there was no strong causal role for androgen binding the receptor. Surely you see this? i believe there should be safe ways to do this without systemic side effects. ru5841-myristate which antagonize the receptor with prodrug action is one possibility, and things like s-equol which don't inhibit 5ar and thus dont bring about a systemic side effect associated with inhibition (no changed T-E ration, hence no gyno, no change in neurosteroid due to inhibition, etc). id recommend looking at the review of the sides of finasteride and dutasteride in the journal of sexual medicine. reduced dht itself isnt the full account of the side effects. the irreversable inhibition of 5ar account for many of them, namely the change in neurosteroids and the changed estrogen to testosterone ratio.

it really is starting to look like these beliefs that circulation and such are more important and androgens are minimally important arise from the desire to avoid propecia and avodart for fear of their side effects. it is completely fine to not be comfortable using such potent endocrine system modulators, but one shouldnt allow that to color their appraisal or understanding of the rest of the theory.

did you know that researches like Elsevier who have published on the correlations of insulin resistance and the cardio vascular risk factors still endorse the core theory despite these recent findings?

do you know that the researcher who proposed the AGA is mircroinflammatory process of the scalp, has not disavowed the earlier found androgenetic basis of the conditions.

these are not mutually exclusive things.

a

Sorry but this doesnt really make what I said worth nothing or irrelevant.
I did not say mpb had nothing to do with androgen's, I said I dont think androgen's affect the actual hair follicle itself, and instead I think androgen's just affected the environment in a way that causes the scalp to stop growing hair... Personally I feel more inclined to want to raise shbg to deal with the androgen problems than solely remove/block dht. I think some dht/reductase reduction through herbs and diet is fine (see my sig) and not going to give a negative effect overall, but I would never take anything that dramatically reduces dht for long periods of time, especially not if its from big pharma. Since you mentioned propecia, i know there's numerous men out there who have been ruined because of these pharmaceuticals, and there's also numerous men who prove that hair transplants did not work for them at all. Hair loss is more than just dht levels, and micro capillary function is a major factor in my eyes, which I presently believe gets severely damaged through years of hormone induced inflammation of the most susceptible area (galea). My real point was, I did not really challenge whether these androgen receptors existed, but rather I think any hair put in the galea while under those conditions will die also, so therefore I did not believe in the theory that only hairs on top of the head that fall out have androgen receptors, which all together could be a moot point anyways if the body was kept in favorable conditions.. Can favorable conditions exist in a person with mpb? Yes because there was a time where that same person woke up and went to sleep every day without any hair loss... Hair loss wasnt something people were born with, we just need to find the "code" for our individual bodies that keeps it growing...

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 am

Law, could you please answer my questions.

Do you think that an environment that has only 40% of the blood supply nature intended, and subsequently a toxin removal system running at only 40% capacity, could cause androgen sensitivity?

Is there any difference between the androgen receptors on the top of the scalp and on other androgen sensitive areas, such as the beard?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 am

I have seen no evidence which convinces me that androgenetic alopecia is under much influence by environmental toxins.

I think it's been mentioned before but we know that individuals in past civilizations where there were far less prevalent environmental toxins had androgenetic alopecia. The Greeks for example had people who were balding in the same patterns we see today (they also realized the condition was strongly influenced by heredity Wink)

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 am

So it doesn't make sense to you that the only area on our body that has tight skin, depleted fatty tissue and poor circulation is the area that is most sensitive to inflammatory agents and DHT?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 am

Also, the weak hairs on my scalp are much much thicker than they were 3 months ago. Do you believe that this came about from only 2 months of minox usage alone?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 am

Minoxidil is still used by virtually everyone for a reason... it improves your hair... i never used it, so i dont know to what degree.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:19 am

Why do you keep avoiding my question? Doesn't it make sense that an environment devoid of 60% of it's nutritional supply, and with a similar lack of waste removal, would cause the hair cells to be succeptible to attack?

Do you think the poor circulation/ lack of fatty tissue in only the MPB area is a huge coincidence?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am

Just want to throw this thought out there so it can get swallowed up by the circulation monster. Smile

What if there were an evolutionary driver for MPB? Now, I have no strongly held belief for or against this suggestion, but its just that, a thought. If there was some evolutionary reason behind hair loss of this type, it could offer up a reason for the particular scalp distribution of androgen receptors, 5ar activity, and pattern of loss. Perhaps a means by which sexual selection is influenced within a diverse community of males and females. It could have served as a valuable means of identifying males of particular ages, of mating capacity, and also signal a change in hormonal status characteristic of normal male aging that would indicate not only maturity, but less risk taking behavior, experience, and perhaps a capacity for leadership because of this. This would represent a phenotypic differentiator that would help to make communities more orderly and efficient. Hair loss would become an evolutionary indicator of decreased aggressiveness and attractiveness (aww man Razz), but a strong indicator of maturity and nurturing ability.

There have been studies on gorilla society showing that males in this society also display pattern hairloss. What was found was that silverback gorillas (or pack leaders) will often begin to show cranial hair loss immediately after puberty, and that based on increased selection of these males by females in their reproductive prime, that the higher forehead of these males signals increased social maturity and status, virility, and likelihood to nurture offspring.

Obviously, we typically expect these changes to occur in males as the hormonal changes of aging take place, with hair loss experienced by men later in life. But perhaps some aspect of our environment, diet, lifestlyles are influencing these hormonal changes to take place earlier, along with the loss of hair despite the fact we are still young and display plenty of aggression and risk taking behavior.

Just a thought. Obviously there isn't going to be much research that validates this, if any, but interesting nonetheless.

Why does only the hair on the top of our heads succumb to bad diet/ DHT/ MPB?assfrus Article-0-05E41BE7000005DC-933_634x462

The fact is, evolutionarily, this pattern hair loss seems to signal the qualities of old age, some good and some bad. Again, some species of primates select for this. Its merely a social thing that we are all so afraid of it, we live in a world that has a phobia of becoming old. Thank the media.

http://www.alopecia.com.au/articles/11/1/Bald-Gorrillas-Make-Better-Partners/Page1.html

Last edited by anthonyspencer54 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 am

I have a hard time believing that my early hairloss is natures way of signaling that I am a mature nurturing adult. I don't think that could be farther from the truth lol.

I think its natures way of telling me that I wore my cap too tight, didn't groom my hair enough, and abused my already weak circulatory system by eating garbage for too many years
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:58 am

Haha. Not sure I believe it either, considering that was only one of two pics I could find featuring a gorilla with hair loss. I believe what those articles are referring to is the graying of the hair in gorillas. This does have all of the effects I mentioned, but it is only a loss of color not the hair itself. But both are related to oxidative processes so could be analogous. Probably not though. I was just off on a tangent today, but like I said, an interesting prospect. Another interesting fact is that several different species of primates will experience alopecia when taken out of their natural environments and put in captivity, especially if they have social problems with the other members of their new communities.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 am

Anthony,

That picture you posted is of the gorilla Kadogo, the only known bald silverback gorilla as far as i know and he was born bald; he didn't go bald after puberty. The metaphor you were trying to make, is actually that the silverback gorillas in the family have more respect for MORE GRAY(silver) hairs on a male gorilla, as opposed to no hairs at all. There are reports of enlarged foreheads (possibly receding hair lines), however not male pattern baldness that you would find in a male human.. lol like u said tho above.

Im not saying other primates haven't been documented going bald, just not gorillas except for Kadogo. Some primates have been researched to go bald specifically due to low protein diets and or thyroid problems. interesting study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2703143/

btw western lowland silverback gorillas have about 98% similarity in genomes compared to a human. lol and to make a reference to another thread: the huge gorillas are vegetarian as well, baring occasional meals of termites lol.

edited once to insert link to nih study on hair loss in primates

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey Dudebro,

Yeah, I realized after I inserted the pic and went back and actually checked out the site. It was actually poor forum ethics to be honest. I had the initial thought about the evolutionary component and went looking for evidence to support it. Like I said, I was off on a tangent, but thats not only poor science, its a poor line of rationale. I think I'll go back and at least delete the pic as not to lead anyone on who happens upon this thread. Apologies all. Unfortunately, right now, can't seem to find the edit button so I can't do it. Once I'm able to it'll get done, unless an admin just wants to nix that whole post. I'll remember not to go off on any rants here based on a random thought.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

SlowMoe wrote:Why do you keep avoiding my question? Doesn't it make sense that an environment devoid of 60% of it's nutritional supply, and with a similar lack of waste removal, would cause the hair cells to be succeptible to attack?

Do you think the poor circulation/ lack of fatty tissue in only the MPB area is a huge coincidence?

On things like this, I can't use common sense. And no it doesn't make sense anyhow. Hair is predominently protein. Even the worst western diet still gets an adequate supply of protein to build tissues tissues like hair and skin. As I said, it had never been found through scientific investigation that nutritive deficiency was a causal factor in ANDROGENTIC ALOPECIA. If you very strongly believe it is, you should become a dermatological scientist, and collect all the identical twins you can find and compare their lifestyles and see if the ones which have worse diets have worse balding. But I can already tell you the outcome. The effect of diet on androgenetic alopecia is minimal. Were it strong at least one pair of identical twins would have been documented in the history of the human species where one balded and the other didnt. I know at least a few things like this have been conducted, and while heavy smoking, and regular consumption of alcoholic beverages turns up as MILD FACTORS compared to the STRONG factor of hereditary predisposition, they still ranked above the diet. We see people who eat conventionally grown nutritive depleted additive laden shit diets every day who have healthier looking hair than those of us who consume all organic nutritionally dense well balanced foods.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

lol just busting ur balls anthony. i enjoy a lot about wildlife so was just saying.

i agree with LOT in the above in that people eat shit diets and still have great hair, not to say you shouldn't eat right anyway in order to be healthy. diet by itself is probably very minimal to the impact of hair loss.

however, if you already have those faulty genes (say for poor blood circulation in scalp) than a bad diet may ad to the chaos in a more noticeable manner.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 pm

The thing is though that dht blockers only work to a certain extent but do not solve the balding issue. If they did then there would be no transplant industry. The thing is LOT if you buy into the dht scenario then you also believe that by some random reason the hair in on the top is susceptible to dht and not the hair on the back and sides. That's the ridiculous thing, we believe the crap they tell us no matter how far fetched the theory is...

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next