Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss

+6
Joey Ramone
Clinicspots
Poorva
CampOfDavid
johndoe1225
Brabus
10 posters

Go down

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Empty Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss

Post  Brabus Sat May 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Ok so basically ive no other choice anymore, i like fastfood a lot but this is a point if i dont take drastic measures i will be doomed with a bald head.
What the best kind of diet to cut inflammation on the scalp? Paleo?
Also what about the sexlife? No masturbation? Less sex?

Regarding the diet, i remember 2 years ago i was doing some kind of fasting with only a spoon of coconut oil every 2 hours, i was feeling like shit but i had no inflammation, so maybe with a good diet where i receive every nutrition, i will feel better without inflammation?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Empty Re: Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss

Post  johndoe1225 Sun May 29, 2016 1:09 am

I'd say Paleo is a safe start

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Empty Diet for hair-loss...

Post  CampOfDavid Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 am

Just saw some one post this link on the subject:
http://www.the-healthy-diet-paradise.com/site-map.html
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Empty Best diet to stop hair loss

Post  Poorva Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello

You are feeling very distress, but don't worry in today's world every second person is facing the same problem.

Here i am going to tell you best diet plan which will help you to stop hair loss

Iron foods Foods like chicken liver, broccoli and spinach are rich source of iron.

Biotin Vitamin H or vitamin B-7 is good for hair growth. Egg yolk, tuna etc are having very good amount of biotin and protein

Start having these things as soon as possible, you will definitely find good results.

If in case you will still facing the problem please let me know. I will feel glad to help you

Poorva

http://www.clinicspots.com/hair-loss/Turkey/hair-transplant/

Back to top Go down

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Empty Best diet to prevent hair loss

Post  Clinicspots Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:26 pm

The cells that happen to back strong healthy hair depend on a balanced diet just like in the case of every other organ and parts of your body. If you follow a bad diet, you may not realise the harmful effects on your hair instantly. It may take longer to realise the positive or negative changes. In just about a week’s time, if you happen to continue with the bad diet, this congealed acne flare-ups. In a week’s time you will be able to notice a sallow skin but in may take up to over a month’s nutritional deficiency and junk food for the real effects to show up on your hair.

The nutrients you are consuming today will help make the hair follicle vibrant and strong. However, it is also true that there are a lot of other natural factors which are connected with your hair’s health and there is more to it than what you eat. If you smoke too much or if you have sleeping problems and maybe hormonal imbalances in your body, well, it will put your in trouble in most cases.

If the micro blood circulation of your hair follicle decreases, then you can’t really help your hair unless you create the necessary vasodilation of the capillaries that allow the blood to reach the root and the follicles. You can easily reactivate the blood flow to the scalp by taking various natural stop hair programs that are available on the internet or from doctors.
However, if you happen to keep having a balanced, diverse protein rich diet, you will be able to give your hair the proper optimum amount of nutrition it requires.

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Gg10

TOP FOODS FOR STRONG HAIR

1. BLUEBERRIES
Exotic fruits may come and go but when it comes to vitamin C it is difficult to top its nutritional element.
Blueberries are generally perennial flowering plants having indigo-colored berries from the section Cyanococcus within the genus Vaccinium .
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Rt44g10

• Rich in vitamin C
• Helps in blood circulation
• Supports the small minute vessels that constantly  feed the follicles

Alternatives:
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Fef10
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Geg10
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Dwd10

• Strawberries
• Kiwis
• Tomatoes

2. SPINACH
Radiant, vibrant-looking spinach leaves not only attract the eye but are nourishing as well. A major new category of nutrients which happen to be health-supportive have been discovered in spinach, called "glycoglycerolipids."  They are molecules which are fat-related found in the membranes of light-sensitive organs in almost all plants. They're crucial for the process of photosynthesis which is carried out by plants. Recent experiments have shown that glycoglycerolipids from spinach are also capable of protecting the lining of the digestive tract from damage.
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Wd10

• Contain folate, beta carotene
• Contain iron and lots of vitamin C
• Keep follicles healthy
• Promote blood circulation

Alternatives:
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss R3r11
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss R410

Similar nutrient-rich dark leafy vegetables like:
• Swiss chard
• Broccoli

3. LENTILS
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss 42g10

• Full of protein
• Iron, zinc and biotin
• Great nutritional element for both meat eaters as well as vegetarians

Alternatives

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Dwf10
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Ggg4g10

• Soya beans
• Kidney beans

4. Salmon

Salmon happens to be the general name given to the various species of ray-finned fish of the family Salmonidae.  Some other fish in the same family are trout, char, grayling and whitefish.
Salmon happen to be anadromous, i.e, they are born in fresh water, and they then migrate to the ocean, then return to fresh waters to reproduce. However, denizens of several species happen to be bounded to fresh water throughout their lifetime.

Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Wdf10

The flesh of this pink and very delicious fish is:
• Rich in omega-3 fatty acids
• Vitamin D & proteins

These are all key elements to having and maintaining strong hair. Our body is not equipped to be able to make these fatty acids which are essential for hair growth. A very minute portion of the hair shaft is made of these fatty acids. These are also present in the cell membranes in the skin of your scalp. The introduction of salmon into your diet will collate these beneficial acids into your body, helping your hair gain strength.

Alternatives:
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Wfeff10
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Wdff10
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Efggg10
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Wfggg10

• Mackerel
• Sardines
• Trout
• Avocado
• Pumpkin seeds

5. WALNUTS
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Fweg10

• The only type of nut with omega-3 fatty acids
• Rich in vitamin E & Biotin(protects from DNA damage)
• Contains copper which helps maintain our natural hair colour, rich and shining

Alternatives
Best diet/lifestyle for hairloss Ryjryj10
• Walnut oil

Clinicspots

http://www.clinicspots.com/hairtransplant/delhi/

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:17 am

I like a moderate carb paleo diet, with white rice the exception.

You want an anti-inflammatory diet which I think paleo covers pretty well without having to go through an ingredient by ingredient body test. You're gonna have to start cooking for yourself if you don't already and start getting some fresh greenery into you pretty much every day.

You're gonna have to make friends with salad.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  mukul97 Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:36 pm

eggs and wheat germ made my hair grow fast. It probably grew around 13-14 inches in a year...hard to say for certain because i get it cut once a month. Very Happy Very Happy

mukul97

http://www.medispaindia.in/hair-transplant-in-bangalore/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:07 am

Don't worry about "diets" they can be boxes

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Don't underestimate herbs and spices

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:51 am

Because diet is individual, as mentioned already above, diets can be boxes.

For example, while the bought mainstream science has the jury out on whether childhood vaccine schedule is the primary culprit behind a damaged gut lining, causes a compromised GI-tract along with the onslaught of GMO's, and a diet largely devoid of sulfur bearing compounds.

What applies to all of use is the amount of processed oils and/or fatty acids we consume.

Scand Cardiovasc J. 2013 Dec;47(6):377-82. doi: 10.3109/14017431.2013.856462. Epub 2013 Nov 14.
Effects of trans fats on prostacyclin production.
Kummerow FA1, Mahfouz M, Zhou Q, Masterjohn C.

OBJECTIVES:
Prostacyclin is a prostanoid derived from arachidonic acid that prevents thrombosis and is thereby expected to protect against heart disease, while trans fats present in partially hydrogenated oils interfere with arachidonic acid metabolism. Therefore, the objective of the present study was to investigate how fats with different proportions of linoleic acid and trans-18:1 affect prostacyclin released by cultured endothelial cells, and to compare these proportions with those found in commercially available foods.

DESIGN:
Soybean oil and hydrogenated soybean oil (coating fat) were mixed in different proportions to yield seven fat mixtures with proportions of linoleic acid ranging from 54.1% to 5.7% and trans-18:1 acid ranging from 0.4% to 43.9%. Human endothelial cells were cultured in each of the mixtures, and their phospholipid fractions were then separated and their fatty acids were analyzed by gas chromatography. The prostacyclin released by the cells was measured using RIA kits. Margarines and processed foods were purchased from the supermarket for comparison.

RESULTS:
Our work revealed that as the percentage of trans fat was increased, the amount of prostacyclin released dose-dependently and significantly (P < 0.0001) decreased, the concentration of linoleic and arachidonic acid decreased in the membrane phospholipids while the concentration of trans 18:1 acids increased, the prostacyclin decreased by 35-98%. Supermarket margarines had levels of trans fats similar to those that suppressed prostacyclin by 35-54%. Most processed foods labeled as trans-free contained trans fats.

CONCLUSIONS:
Trans fatty acids suppress prostacyclin production at levels found in commercial margarines, and processed foods labeled as trans-free could contribute to this effect if consumed in multiple servings or in addition to foods containing larger amounts of trans fats.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Breatharianism has helped a lot of people with hairloss. A lot of people can be breatharian for a few days, but it's best to build up to it by going fruitarian for a few days, then juicearian, and then finally breatharian. In a natural environment humans would actually be getting a bit of pollen, which has protein and nutrients, from the air. Also  we'd get sunlight(for vitamin D).
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down