Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
What is the best vegan diet for hair? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is the best vegan diet for hair?

+4
iuyyighghghgkh
bov51
NDW
Growdamnit
8 posters

Go down

What is the best vegan diet for hair? Empty What is the best vegan diet for hair?

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 am

I take the IH6 supplements, MCM, and D3. I have been a vegan for a year or so and would like some help on what the best diet could be for me. If anyone can chime in, I'd be grateful.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

What is the best vegan diet for hair? Empty Re: What is the best vegan diet for hair?

Post  NDW Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:16 am

The best vegan diet is 80% vegan, 20% animal meat. Laughing
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

What is the best vegan diet for hair? Empty Re: What is the best vegan diet for hair?

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:28 am

I cannot eat meat for religious purposes.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:54 am

Drink a lot of milk, to get your macro nutrients in. I would also eat a lot of cocoa, it contains a lot of nutrient like zinc, coppers and magnesium, since you can't eat meat. You will need vitamin a as well.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:35 am

there is none for hair loss

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  mento Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:43 pm

there are a lot of wrong information here...
- cow milk is bad, research for it
- meat is not the main source of supply of minerals and vitamins
-  ...but look that you get enough of vit b12 with the right bioavailability!

furhermore eat all sorts of fruits and vegetables, brown rice and potatos!
cocoa is a nice find if it is fairtrade organic and 100% raw Twisted Evil

I'm vegan and corn free and it is possible!

But I don't want to start a discussion about eating meat, milk and so on!  pig

mento

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:47 am

DO NOT EAT RICE...
I am vegan that eats cooked food and bread ....Rice is the worst stuff out there...
Its also this kind of food that doesnt get insalivated through chewing because no one chews this stuff.

I heard you can cook vegetables without killing the enzymes.Here is how you do it.
You turn the water till boiling.Then you through the vegetables.You DONT close the lid ,you keep it open.
The water may stop boiling.
In any case you wait another 10-12 minutes and remove the vegetables from the kitchen...Strain them and eat them.
You dont keep them inside the lid.

Remember saliva is the best stuff out there that break down food into assimilable form for the stomach.
Stomach has no teeth.You need to help the pancreas by chewing your food thoroughly  and slowly.
Otherwise non chewed food needs the work of pancreas  to produce enzymes for the break down of food.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Growdamnit wrote:I take the IH6 supplements, MCM, and D3. I have been a vegan for a year or so and would like some help on what the best diet could be for me. If anyone can chime in, I'd be grateful.

the most successful vegan on this forum from way back was misterE, think he got banned though Very Happy
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/u540
he is active on the longecity forum if you wanna ask him questions http://www.longecity.org/forum/user/23035-mistere/

as i remember his diet was vegan whole food, focus on high carb and low fat
foods to eat: all grains, legumes, starchy tubers and throw in some veges especially leafy greens
foods to avoid: nuts, seeds, avocados,
foods to limit: fruit, added oils, salt and sugar

also i reckon [url=nutritionfacts.org]nutritionfacts.org[/url] has pretty good advice on what to eat for vegans

whatever you do a B12 supplement is mandatory ( like 5000mg once a week sublingual)

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 pm

- legumes and grains are not easy to digest. Maybe green beans lightly cooked are ok.
-Nuts are totally assimilable if you soak them overnight.
-Avocados are extremely good for liver,skin and the heart.
-fruits are enjoyable.No metablic residue.High in calories.High in minerals.
High in structured water and fiber.
-vegetables are major builders...

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:16 am

mento wrote:- cow milk is bad, research for it
You bring a lot of healthy suggestions to the table, having that said..you're not quite hitting the nail on this one.
Yes, for sure..you are 100% correct about industrialized milk (pasteurized, homogenized, antibiotics-full, non grass-fed etc). It sucks and should be avoided at ANY cost...but truly organic milk is healthy for most humans and should be considered an option whenever available.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down