Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet

+3
gorilla_power
rofl
mistyisland
7 posters

Go down

Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet Empty Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet

Post  mistyisland Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:12 pm

She has a lot of before and after and "in process" pictures. Basically it is a no gluten no sugar diet. Her website is a little hard to follow, but I am trying to do this diet because my sugar consumption is off the charts. If nothing else I might lose weight. She also has some interesting recipes. She seems sincere, and has been researching this for 4 years. She is selling two ebooks which I have purchased. I am interested in what you all think.

http://www.the-healthy-diet-paradise.com/hair-loss-diet.html

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet Empty Re: Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet

Post  rofl Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 pm

look at the difference in the lighting on those pictures. look at the bright light on the door in the before, compared with the after. either the contrast or a very bright light have been used to show up the hairloss, and then normal lighting in the after to make hairloss less detectible.

i dont mind if people dont get results, none of us get much results, but if they lie or try and decieve us then im not buying what they are selling. end of story.

anyone who trys to deceive, is untrustworthy, and not worthy of your dollar.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet Empty Re: Healthy Diet Paradise Hair Loss Diet

Post  gorilla_power Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 pm

What a scam:

Day 1: Breakfast: One bowl of steel cut oatmeal with fresh blueberries, almonds and soy milk, two slices of nitrate-free turkey bacon, one cup of water, green tea or Almond Breeze

Oatmeal=sticky glue that causes malabsorption and pain /acidosis all over.

Almonds=not wise with freh bueberries better yet dried for better elimination.
Dense dormant food that requires soaking to make it porousand more absorbable.

Soy milk=All milks are useless for humans.

Turkey bacon=This stuff is completely poisonous to human tissues.

one cup fo water=never drink water within your meals,30 minutes later is better or drink it afterwards when time has passed .

Green tea=stimulant and as such wreaks havoc to adrenals.

Thats my debate.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 am

sounds like utter nonsense, let's be honest

in fact, sounds like something I would write about in a well known thread .......

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:45 am

Laughing

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:sounds like utter nonsense, let's be honest

in fact, sounds like something I would write about in a well known thread .......

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:50 am

Talking of mucus, came across this today...

http://perfecthealthdiet.com/2015/06/disease-begins-in-the-mucus/
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 am

While the meal plan doesn't seem to make sense, reading the other information on that site made me remove gluten grains and sugar, and processed foods from my diet.  I don't follow the meal plan at all, but some good certainly came from it.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down