Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :(

5 posters

Go down

Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( Empty Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :(

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 am

I react to a lot of foods now... it's SO much worse than it used to be... and carbs give me lots of bloating Sad

I'm going to start taking lots of calendula tea, cabbage juice and castor oil packs and stuff as they're all excellent healers but... ugh. I need to work out how to fix my gut flora Sad

Probs still Candida. I might use lufenuron and grapefruit seed extract. Ugh.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Hoppi Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( Empty Re: Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :(

Post  gdfghh Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 am

Are you on any probiotic?
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :( Empty Re: Darn!! Struggling to know what to do about my digestive system :(

Post  AS54 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 am

Olive leaf extract, high dose iodine, and oil of oregano in a capsule. Stick with it for a minimum of 3 months. Follow them up with a multi-strain probiotic and I also like to use S Boulardi. Lactobacillus GG is another good option, at least as I've heard from others here on the forum.

I also use a healing drink that includes high quality whey protein, colostrum, gelatin, high dose glutamine.

Take HCL with your meals for a while.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Yea Hop enzymes and HCL should help a lot, but I also think that from what I can remember from what you've been trying with your diet recently that the high carb/sugar thing isn't working well with you. I tried a Peatish diet and it worked terribly for me. I didn't do everything recommended, but I did the basics. The one thing I stayed away from was milk. I stayed kind of low on that. What I find works awesome for me is quality meat and fresh green juice. I try to keep away from high sugary juices unless I just had an intense workout or am feeling hypoglycemic. SCD intro diet works well. I do include gelatin and short fasts work amazingly. Like 16 hours, sometimes a little more.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelante Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I use to get horrible bloating and constipation, since taking digestive enzymes I can eat anything and not be bloated

Adelante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down