Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ugh!! Still struggling here... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ugh!! Still struggling here...

+7
Pumbaa
Zaphod
SlowMoe
Jay07
sanderson
Complexx
Hoppipolla
11 posters

Go down

Ugh!! Still struggling here... Empty Ugh!! Still struggling here...

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:35 pm

I've been applying glycolic acid weekly and so far had no joy. I've also tried things like daily brushing and had no joy.

I'm still doing an internal health regimen but that might take time to kick in.

It seems that boosting bloodflow is good, but I am finding it tricky to find a way to achieve it for prolonged periods. I have some ideas but I'm just not sure.

Please help me before my hair starts to look really crappy Sad

Hoppi
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Ugh!! Still struggling here... Empty Re: Ugh!! Still struggling here...

Post  Complexx Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:57 pm

hoppipolla wrote:I've been applying glycolic acid weekly and so far had no joy. I've also tried things like daily brushing and had no joy.

It seems that boosting bloodflow is good, but I am finding it tricky to find a way to achieve it for prolonged periods. I have some ideas but I'm just not sure.

Hoppi

I told you this wouldn't work a while ago but you wouldn't listen.

1) Detumescence Therapy and/or Maliniak Massage

2) Inversion Therapy (however you can do it is fine)

3) Emu Oil

4) violet ray (Master Violet Ray or Maliniak's Device... Nothing more, nothing less) This can be considered as optional if you are low on funds although I still highly recommend it!

5) Serrapeptase and/or MSM

5) Fix your posture if you have some postural issues (knowing you, you would deny that you have any)

Optional:

1) Dermarolling once a week. (192 Needles 1.5mm)

2) Bulletproof diet/ Paleo Diet

3) Faster EFT (More effective version than traditional EFT) <== I think this actual may be VERY ESSENTIAL & should be considered more than just "optional"

4) SlowMoes Strap.

5) Krill Oil (whether this is optional or not is debatable)

6) H202 Therapy

7) Vitamin K2

I have no time to explain everything at the moment, but feel free to do some research on them if you'd like

Of course there are certain Herbs and teas I may be missing but they aren't really that necessary for hair regrowth. I'm not trying to overcomplicate things.

Hope this Helps

Complexx

Last edited by Complexx on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Some Details)
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:37 pm

bloodflow stuff takes A LONG TIME.. like as in a year or two. heavy metals are huge. immune boost 77 my dude. optimize your thyroid. get that iodine in and co factors in along with making sure you are eating 2000 calories/day of HEALTHY FOOD and eating daily. protein = huge. i totally notice if i start feeling hungry, then eat something i'm craving (like something junkyish or not a whole food like protein), i will tend to get an itch. but if i eat some real food when i'm hungry, like vegetables and protein, and THEN eat the more sensitive stuff, i can tolerate it.

that and everything complexx says. start hitting up whole foods more. yes, it breaks my bank account, but it makes me happy.

i've found HIIT to help me A LOT lately. not only hair wise, but health wise overall. i know it boosts T more than just jogging. look up mercola stuff on it, i do sprints.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 am

Complexx wrote:
hoppipolla wrote:I've been applying glycolic acid weekly and so far had no joy. I've also tried things like daily brushing and had no joy.

Hoppi

I told you this wouldn't work a while ago but you wouldn't listen.

1) Detumescence Therapy and/or Maliniak Massage

2) Inversion Therapy (however you can do it is fine)

3) Emu Oil

4) violet ray (Master Violet Ray or Maliniak's Device... Nothing more, nothing less) This can be considered as optional if you are low on funds although I still highly recommend it!

5) Serrapeptase and/or MSM

5) Fix your posture if you have some postural issues (knowing you, you would deny that you have any)

Optional:

1) Dermarolling once a week. (192 Needles 1.5mm)

2) Bulletproof diet/ Paleo Diet

3) Faster EFT (More effective version than traditional EFT) <== I think this actual may be VERY ESSENTIAL & should be considered more than just "optional"

4) SlowMoes Strap.

5) Krill Oil (whether this is optional or not is debatable)

6) H202 Therapy

7) Vitamin K2

I have no time to explain everything at the moment, but feel free to do some research on them if you'd like

Of course there are certain Herbs and teas I may be missing but they aren't really that necessary for hair regrowth. I'm not trying to overcomplicate things.

Hope this Helps

Complexx

How many of these do you do Complex? And what are your results like?

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 am

About a month ago I broke my violet ray electrode, and have been waiting for a new one since. I have also not been wearing my strap or using emu oil like I used to.

Before, I could rub my head back and fourth 20 times and would MAYBE have 1 hair fall out. Just the other day i did the same, counted about 50 hairs..  Shocked 
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:15 am

SlowMoe wrote:About a month ago I broke my violet ray electrode, and have been waiting for a new one since. I have also not been wearing my strap or using emu oil like I used to.

Before, I could rub my head back and fourth 20 times and would MAYBE have 1 hair fall out. Just the other day i did the same, counted about 50 hairs..  Shocked 

It was also my story like this. After since my battle is with internals only. So far, so good...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:58 am

Beebrox wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:About a month ago I broke my violet ray electrode, and have been waiting for a new one since. I have also not been wearing my strap or using emu oil like I used to.

It was also my story like this. After since my battle is with internals only. So far, so good...

You stopped using VR and experienced more shedding? Is that what you are saying?
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:38 am

Complex,

How exactly are you using H2O2 therapy for your hair?

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:04 pm

SlowMoe wrote:

You stopped using VR and experienced more shedding? Is that what you are saying?

Yes, VR + massage + inversions. It was to much work to do at the end of a few months...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:08 am

Beebrox wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:

Yes, VR + massage + inversions. It was to much work to do at the end of a few months...

The VR works! Maliniak was actually right.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  john walters Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:10 am

just spoke to huse and mine is being shipped out today. so hopefully will get it by next week. I really need this to work

john walters

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:27 am

So the VR is basically the key to this if you want the manuals to work?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  john walters Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:31 am

apparently so dude

john walters

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:40 am

SlowMoe wrote:

The VR works! Maliniak was actually right.

Well, if you want to do it the rest of the days, then yes it works. You can stop right here as possibilites are also for regrowth as i've thicken some amount of hair with it. Beside antimicrobial and oxygenating effect, if you have neon electrode, also UV aspect of the device has a role of why it works to describe ''electro stimulation'' a bit better.  It not just about laziness, i thought i cant do any better with the unit for my longevity and handling things. Focusing on my gut and over all health with totally different approach is where i found more calm as with VR alone. But yes, it is very complementary. I still use it after workouts, or stressful events...

Maliniak is not a layer, although there is plenty mysticism about hyping his method, here is where i discredit him only... Tesla this, Tesla that, the unit was used for hairloss back in the 1930's...

Smart move would be to make a stable frequency device out of violet ray. With such unit, i believe there are plenty more options with including treating hairloss... I modulated my unit a bit, so i can change the frequency, but its very unstable and non precise...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:28 am

john walters wrote:just spoke to huse and mine is being shipped out today. so hopefully will get it by next week. I really need this to work

Nice. The price sure has gone up lately though (I payed $250 for mine not even a year ago  Shocked )
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 am

Beeb wrote:Focusing on my gut and over all health with totally different approach is where i found more calm
^^
This is a key to hair regrowth.  Without this nothing else works.

However, I found that taking care of my diet AND doing Maliniak (w/VR) AND hairbrushing gave me the best results.  Better than diet alone.  I experienced better hair condition, increased hair shaft thickness, and increased hair density (more hairs total).  I posted pics a couple of  years ago that showed my progress.  Pics were poo-pooh'd by some and cheered by others, as is usually the case when you post pics on a forum.  But by my lights, I had a lot of improvement.

However, like Beeb, I, too, stopped (diet and manuals) because it's just a whole lot of work.  We all say we'd do *anything* to get our hair back, but the truth is, most of us won't.  Not for an extended period of time.  In addition to being lazy and/or pressed for the time necessary to do manuals consistently, I am a junk-food junkie.  I love cheeseburgers and french fries.  It overwhelms me sometimes.

Worth noting is that even though I regressed in my diet and stopped doing manuals, my hair is still light-years better than what it was before I started this journey.  I credit the manual methods with a lot of the increase in hair quality.  It was quick and noticeable when I started doing them.

It can't be emphasized enought that you really do have to be very disciplined for a long period of time (like, a  year or two) to see maximum results with manuals.  Papillapower said it, and so does Maliniak, and based on my experience I believe they are both absolutely correct.  

But without also having a diet that truly supports your health (whatever that diet is for you), manuals are a moot point. For many if not most of us, the right supplements (again, whatever they are for you) are necessary, too.

Optimizing your health + consistent use of manuals =  hair.  But most of us just don't have the discipline to do it.  

Pesonally, I'm getting ready to start with the manuals again.  My health is doing really well these days... I've been following Peat/Roddy-type diet plus addressing blood sugar issues plus daily K2 plus following methylation supplement recommendations with daily methyl-B-12 injections, so I have the energy and encouragement to give manuals another go.   I got a compliment on my hair today, along with a comment that I "just looked better".  We'll see what happens, I guess.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:45 am

^ awesome post

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down