Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Help on my case EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Help on my case EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Help on my case EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Help on my case EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Help on my case EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Help on my case EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Help on my case EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Help on my case EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Help on my case EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help on my case

+10
sanderson
hairisthickening
Yanks
CausticSymmetry
whodathunkit
AS54
scottyc33
LawOfThelema
Martin H
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Help on my case Empty Help on my case

Post  Martin H Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 am

Hi all,
Let me explain my situation. I'm 21 years old (22 soon) French
Since last September I quit minoxidil, I have known a significant sheding in October, I started to follow the diet immortal hair. Until February and then continue seeing the fall, I stopped.
I found myself without activity this year, neither study nor work, so a slack year, which makes me amplify my stress by contributing to my downfall since I focus on,
This is the diet I am currently doing for some months:
- Pumpkin oil 3 capsules / day
- Curcumin capsule to a bigger meal
- Magnesium caps 2/day
- Vitamin D3 k2 1/day
- EGCg 1 / day
- Immune Boost 2 before sleep
- A fiber boost / day
-Metabolic C 2/ day
- Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI 3 / jour
- I expect my order with iodine.
- I hesitate to take saw palmetto, what do you think?
I have order Fo Ti
I can not eat gluten for 2 months, apart from a few excesses.

I was taking krill oil, but I recently saw that it was to avoid if allergic to shrimp ... I therefore keeps spreading.
I also put oil:
- Jojoba (several hours)
- Garlic olive oil (several hours)
- ACV (about 1hour)

I also take Nutriol Hair Fitness Treatment ... for those who know, if you could tell me what you think.
I massage the scalp, I put your head upside down for a few minutes a day.
I brush my hair daily with a boar bristle brush.
I'm allergic to pollen and dust mites, I know if it can play on baldness ...

I have also just started a dermastamp 0.5 mm.

I had a period or I depressed a lot because of my fall.
My hair is greasy quite quickly, and my forehead are also less flexible.
Since this summer I lost a lot on my thick head, gulfs dug a little, cleared vertex.
With essential oils and brushing, I already found a little more beautiful ...
But the fall continues.
I also wanted to know if they could be "bad" combos of food supplements.
I will also start LLT, I also ordered the emu oil.
If you could Lighten me in my current plan or give me advice.
I get angry easily, quite nervous, I wanted to know if this could also play ...
I usually warm the corp, I rarely cold.
I often go to the toilet to urinate

If you could Lighten me in my current plan or give me advice.

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Help on my case Empty Re: Help on my case

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:46 am

looks like a potent regimen. have you seen any benefit at all? have you thought to add resveratrol to complement the curcumin? LLLT should be good. a number of people claim it has halted their loss.

frequent urination could be a sign of a bunch of things. insulin resistance or diabetes, or hypothyroidism to list a few.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Help on my case Empty Re Help on my case

Post  Martin H Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 am

I forgot to mentioned, I ordered goal of resveratrol in my order is going to happen in a few days. I also take a capsule of yeast / day.
LLT, yes I think a good solution too.
Taking too many supplements, or put too much on the scalp can not be bad?

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 am

Have you done anything to detox heavy metals?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Help on my case Empty Re : Help on my case

Post  Martin H Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 am

Yes, I am currently taking immune boost 77, 2 before bed

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 am

I can't stress enough how much stress is going to stop your regimen from working. In my mind, if you are constantly stressed about your situation or other ongoing circumstances in your life, you might be wasting a great deal of money on this lengthy regimen. Of course, supps like iodine, D3 and K2, and alpha lipoic acid are always going to be beneficial in terms of general health, but you aren't going to see any benefits to your hair until you come to terms with where you are at and reduce your stress. I have found adaptogens are very powerful in this regard, things like ashwaghanda, rhodiola, holy basil. I have also seen a lot of benefit from phosphatidyl-serine. Now, I'm only doing about 300-400 mg per day of the latter, and based on the research this isn't that potent of a dose for human purposes, so perhaps its more of a placebo effect, but when it comes to stress, if it works, it works. I have felt extremely at ease, relaxed, and comfortable with my hair situation since adding these supps.

Do you have any other health symptoms. Weight gain? Trouble losing weight? Poor digestion or irritable bowel? Allergies?

These would be big indicators of other issues that may be contributing. For me, i had a very strange pattern of weight gain that was characteristic of Cushings and I'm currently awaiting test results.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 am

I second anthonyspencer about the phosphatidylserine. I don't know about the availability of phosphatidylserine in France, but if you can get this brand

http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Ps-100-100-softgels/dp/B0001VKVN4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1340658045&sr=8-2&keywords=jarrow+phosphatidylserine

(it's softgels not capsules, and also make sure of the color scheme on the bottle, you want this color scheme and not the other color scheme you may see if you shop around)

it helps greatly with stress. Phosphatidylserine has an effect on your adrenals and cortisol production, especially if taken an hour or so before going to bed. I highly, highly recommend this supplement.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:41 am

That's the same brand I use. I find it effective. Although it goes fairly fast as I do 2 capsules twice daily.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin H Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Indeed, I think my stress is installed on a daily basis due to the drop.
I always feel tense, watching TV for example, I feel that my heart beats faster sometimes.
Regarding symptoms, I lost 5-7 kg with diet gluten (I have not recovered). Otherwise digestion level is correct. Sometimes a little disturbed due to stress I guess. I am also allergic to pollen and dust mites.

I think I'll order the phosphatidylserine, if it helps me relax this is a good place already.
thank you

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 am

I would try it. There is no harm it could do. I would also try an adaptogen. Try Sensoril (Jarrow also has my favorite brand of this). It is an Ashwaghanda extract that really balances me out. I like to take both the sensoril and the phosphatidyl serine with TMG and Vitamin D in the late AM, around 10:00 am. Then I'll take another 200 mg of phosphatidyl serine prior to bed around 11:00 pm. If you are going to do this night time dose, try it on a weekend first, as the first several times I found it more difficult to wake up in the morning (makes sense if the stuff is doing what its meant to).
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 am

The iodine should help once you start taking that, if you eat good on top of what your doing here you are probably not very deficient in other minerals though, probably should get your hormone levels tested, your testosterone could be too low in proportion to your dht levels, which could have to do with possible chemical exposure that you are under estimating, or long standing vitamin D deficiency that will take a long time correct.. Consider the over ejaculation point of view if you feel that applies to you, and If your testosterone levels are fine and your libido is youthful, then Id consider saw palmetto.. Ive only used the Merola saw palmetto, I trust his products, and I don't take it every day nor do I really need it in my case, but just don't take large amounts of dht blockers and take breaks from them and you should be fine. Drink a lot of organic green tea's to increase your shbg and antioxidants, and i find ginkgo and vitamin e supplements to be very beneficial to circulation, along with physical exercise...

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:05 am

Would not entertain Saw Palmetto--save your money.

The trick to this whole mystery is that everyone is different and the specific diet, and source of the respective inflammation will vastly differ.

Here are just some questions I ask when attempting to get an idea on the problem.

Dental history: Do you have mercury fillings, do you have root canals, have you had teeth extracted and where, is there an abscess in the present or past, is there a cracked or chipped tooth, do you grind your teeth at night, do you have bleeding gums, are there implants involved anywhere.

Your digestive health can play a role as well as other preexisting conditions.

Is there a presence of anxiety and if so, how strong? Following some basic questions likes this goes much deeper and eventually can surmise some fundamental endocrine system problems, another factor that really determines hair loss or hair growth.

This is just a partial glimpse into the complexity of this whole thing.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 am

hey CS, every time I read a post about dental health I get refocused on mine haha. In my particular case I have had 3 wisdom teeth extracted as well as about 5 baby molars. Not sure how much of an issue the baby teeth would be now...

No root canals

Had mercury fillings as a child and now have some composite fillings of which I couldn't even begin to guess what they;re made of.

I also have 2 chipped teeth, TMJ, sensitivity issues and grind my teeth.

I got my bleeding and receding gums under control when I started focusing on digestion and skin issues from diet originally. I don't run into this issue anymore unless I really stray from my diet for a couple weeks or more.

So, how big of an issue do think these are and how important do you think it is for me right now that I pursue 1) removing composite fillings 2) addressing chipped teeth 3) TMJ and teeth grinding fix?

I'd like to remineralize the chips. Can you repost that link to that calcium product you had a while ago?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 am

Yanks wrote:hey CS, every time I read a post about dental health I get refocused on mine haha. In my particular case I have had 3 wisdom teeth extracted as well as about 5 baby molars. Not sure how much of an issue the baby teeth would be now...

No root canals

Had mercury fillings as a child and now have some composite fillings of which I couldn't even begin to guess what they;re made of.

I also have 2 chipped teeth, TMJ, sensitivity issues and grind my teeth.

I got my bleeding and receding gums under control when I started focusing on digestion and skin issues from diet originally. I don't run into this issue anymore unless I really stray from my diet for a couple weeks or more.

So, how big of an issue do think these are and how important do you think it is for me right now that I pursue 1) removing composite fillings 2) addressing chipped teeth 3) TMJ and teeth grinding fix?

I'd like to remineralize the chips. Can you repost that link to that calcium product you had a while ago?

Unfortunately, I just listed a small sample of questions, there are so many. And there are many different approaches to how to resolve a particular problem in each of these areas. Regarding the calcium product (good for some bacteria overgrowth) is www.calciumtherapy.com

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin H Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 am

I had surgery wisdom teeth (3/4 of withdrawn)
Otherwise no mercury fillings. When I go to the doctor I do descale a lower tooth, which fell with wisdom teeth.
Otherwise, to stress, since my hair loss, I was depressed a few months, and stress that it is installed for 6 months now every day unconsciously.

My hair is less flexible and faster fat side (Where I lose them) but mainly before and gulfs, that of the crown they are normal. I wonder why.

I am also allergic to pollen and dust mites.

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks for the link. I think I'm going to follow through with it this time around. I can get my teeth and gums back on track pretty quickly from strict diet, but it'd be nice to get them in really good shape. I really wonder about the abscess from the tooth extraction and whether that's causing issues even when I don't have any gum soreness or bleeding and my teeth aren't as sensitive.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin H Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:33 am

someone could give me additional information on my case please? thank you

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 am

Martin H wrote:someone could give me additional information on my case please? thank you

Based on what information you have provided. I second the others about the stress.

Would suggest the following as an economic measure and that can be quite effective in some cases, given stress
or depression. The ingredient in particular is a special, active form of folate, which is 5 times better utilized than natural food based forms and can override a polymorphism which is common today due to environmental estrogens.

http://tinyurl.com/6ovq7am

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 am

CausticSymmetry, is having a bad tooth or cavities bad for your hair? I see you asked all of this. I have a few cavities and need a root canal done. But im scared to get a root canal as I read this can trap bacteria or something. Not to hijack this thread but I noticed you asked the TC a question about his teeth. Thanks

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:31 am

hairisthickening wrote:CausticSymmetry, is having a bad tooth or cavities bad for your hair? I see you asked all of this. I have a few cavities and need a root canal done. But im scared to get a root canal as I read this can trap bacteria or something. Not to hijack this thread but I noticed you asked the TC a question about his teeth. Thanks

Yes, earlier I was mentioning some common and overlooked causes of inflammation.

Regarding root canals, they can be a problem (not always), here is an article I wrote about it:

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/2602828-why-you-should-never-get-a-root-canal

One may to possibly mitigate a potential infected tooth is to go about oil pulling. Or one could look
into the calcium therapy mentioned earlier. This may help neutralize an existing infection.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

Dental history: Do you have mercury fillings, do you have root canals, have you had teeth extracted and where, is there an abscess in the present or past, is there a cracked or chipped tooth, do you grind your teeth at night, do you have bleeding gums, are there implants involved anywhere.

CS: What is the problem with extracting teeth? I have a situation, right now actually, where my wisdom tooth is causing this fluid pocket in the back of my mouth. It's just constant ache, eating is hurting, etc. I'm planning on getting my widom teeth taken out next week because i thought this would solve the problem of the teeth?

what do you recommend or have to say about extracting teeth?

also, what do you do about chipped teeth? i have a chipped tooth slightly, never thought it could be an issue. but i dont have anything artificial in my mouth.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin H Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Thank you for your answers,
I will order this against stress, this should really help me advance. My father is likely stressed and he is negative. I guess it can also play as I think is a bit like him.

I think my current treatment continue a good time to see improvement.
Do you think it is appropriate or needs to change some supplements? (Add or remove from)

Oils on the scalp, I wanted to know how many times a week I could put on my scalp? Is it bad to do too often?
Thank you .

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin H Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 am

I wanted to know how many times a week we had to take oils (i have jojoba oil, emu oil, coconut oil and acv) I put a different one almost every day ... And 3 shampoo per week, I do not know if it's too ... My hair is greasy I is not soft and not shiny. (Picture today I took my shampoo last night and my face very greasy). Hair out of the ring are normal. And stress that is there ... (since I started the oils I think my hair fat faster, is it just an impression?)
Advice please?
(My vertex in October was still open)

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin H Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 am

Help on my case Photo_13

Martin H

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin H Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:05 am

Help on my case Photo_14