Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
hairline regrowth  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

hairline regrowth

+37
rickfowler
RisingFist
marku
TrueGround
Duketronix
Team Catfish
theseeker86
A007A
bocor
Orchid
Nuuu_Dx
JDawg
Xenon
rofl
Directo
elan164
AL123
moby
ratbag
AS54
The_Mentalist
LawOfThelema
cee-low
porter44
Paradox
a
nidhogge
Hoppipolla
NYJets
neevedu
tooyoung
gutted
hellwig
RedDragon
dreft
Mastery
israelite
41 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hairline regrowth  - Page 2 Empty Re: hairline regrowth

Post  israelite Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

regimen update:latisse,CRTH2 antagonis,ascj9,dut,fin,proxiphen,myistate rum,CB-03-01 , AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, rogaine foam, revita shampoo, regenepure dr.,n2 shampoo ,SBM Indra Neeli Hair Oil , SBM Pure Leaf Juice Shampoo, sandu amla brahmi hair wash(Thiruthaali,apple cider,swanson hair revitaling formula,msm garlic pills, N-AcetylCysteine, L arginine & Lornithine, Silica complex, glutathione, blck caster oil,garlic pills, aloe vera, almond oil, parachute ayur vedic hair oil, neosh101-summer 2012! i also bought mdv3100 bought am nervous to add to my regimen at the present time
i also bought RejuvePlex topical from this website! it got rid of the dark circles under my eyes! i apply to the hair as well

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed May 16, 2012 6:48 pm

I only apply the experimental treatments to the hairline. Only natural products in the hair. When I oil my hair massage for good 10 min then put hot towel in the for better penetratation. I also keep the oils in over night!

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed May 16, 2012 6:52 pm

israelite wrote:regimen update:latisse,CRTH2 antagonis,ascj9,dut,fin,proxiphen,myistate rum,CB-03-01 , AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, rogaine foam, revita shampoo, regenepure dr.,n2 shampoo ,SBM Indra Neeli Hair Oil , SBM Pure Leaf Juice Shampoo, sandu amla brahmi hair wash(Thiruthaali,apple cider,swanson hair revitaling formula,msm garlic pills, N-AcetylCysteine, L arginine & Lornithine, Silica complex, glutathione, blck caster oil,garlic pills, aloe vera, almond oil, parachute ayur vedic hair oil, neosh101-summer 2012! i also bought mdv3100 bought am nervous to add to my regimen at the present time
i also bought RejuvePlex topical from this website! it got rid of the dark circles under my eyes! i apply to the hair as well

That's your regimen? You're using dut and fin at the same time?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed May 16, 2012 7:00 pm

tooyoung wrote:
israelite wrote:regimen update:latisse,CRTH2 antagonis,ascj9,dut,fin,proxiphen,myistate rum,CB-03-01 , AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, rogaine foam, revita shampoo, regenepure dr.,n2 shampoo ,SBM Indra Neeli Hair Oil , SBM Pure Leaf Juice Shampoo, sandu amla brahmi hair wash(Thiruthaali,apple cider,swanson hair revitaling formula,msm garlic pills, N-AcetylCysteine, L arginine & Lornithine, Silica complex, glutathione, blck caster oil,garlic pills, aloe vera, almond oil, parachute ayur vedic hair oil, neosh101-summer 2012! i also bought mdv3100 bought am nervous to add to my regimen at the present time

yes, I use both only side effect is my sex drive increased when I added dut. Only treatment I'm nervous to take is mdv3100

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed May 16, 2012 7:10 pm

israelite wrote:
tooyoung wrote:

yes, I use both only side effect is my sex drive increased when I added dut. Only treatment I'm nervous to take is mdv3100

Why are you wanting to add to your regimen when you are already getting success and it is already huge?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm

thats y i'm not going to add mdv3100. its to potent in my opnion. i will def switch latisse for bim @ 3%.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  neevedu Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Wow that's great treatment.

neevedu

http://www.neevedu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 am

are the dark circles you say rejuvaplex helped from minox?

good for you wish I started earlier. Keep it up and update us.

Edit-I know its hard to say but if you to drop all but two products.....what would the remaining two be?

Are u MarkLc from HLH?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Thu May 17, 2012 10:22 am

NYJets wrote:are the dark circles you say rejuvaplex helped from minox?

good for you wish I started earlier. Keep it up and update us.

Edit-I know its hard to say but if you to drop all but two products.....what would the remaining two be?

Are u MarkLc from HLH?

i'm a big fan of growth stim like ahk! they grew the most hair! thats a tough question lol! neosh101 aka psi440 is probably the best treatment if get my hands on it i will dorp many items. bim gave me dark circles undr my eyes! eye lashes got 5x longer

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu May 17, 2012 10:37 am

Brushing will help Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu May 17, 2012 1:03 pm

You know, I've been applying it regularly to my face, and massage a drop directly under my eyes where I typically have dark circles. It has *definitely* minimized their appearance and the color is more similar to the surrounding skin. I take this as meaning that the collagen in the area is increasing in elasticity, which makes sense as a good deal of the ingredients in the formula are designed to do just that.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm

nidhogge wrote:

You know, I've been applying it regularly to my face, and massage a drop directly under my eyes where I typically have dark circles. It has *definitely* minimized their appearance and the color is more similar to the surrounding skin. I take this as meaning that the collagen in the area is increasing in elasticity, which makes sense as a good deal of the ingredients in the formula are designed to do just that.
the dark circles were real bad. It looked like some1 punched me in both eyes. I think it was the bim that caused it

israelite

Back to top Go down

hairline regrowth  - Page 2 Empty hairline close up

Post  israelite Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm

hairline regrowth  - Page 2 Hairli25

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:57 pm

i got alot of hairs below my juvenile hairline! ahk can grow hairs there not topical dht blockers

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Holy regrowth. Congrats!

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm

israelite wrote:i got alot of hairs below my juvenile hairline! ahk can grow hairs there not topical dht blockers

How do you know it was the ahk and not the rogaine foam and dutasteride combo? Where do you get the ahk? Thanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 am

Paradox wrote:
israelite wrote:i got alot of hairs below my juvenile hairline! ahk can grow hairs there not topical dht blockers

How do you know it was the ahk and not the rogaine foam and dutasteride combo? Where do you get the ahk? Thanks
i'm assuming . been using rogaine foamfor almost 2 years. been on fin for 2 years as well.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  porter44 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 am

israelite wrote:
Paradox wrote:

i'm assuming . been using rogaine foamfor almost 2 years. been on fin for 2 years as well.

To continue this same thought. How do you know it wasn't the proxiphen? How soon after starting the AHK-cu did the regrowth start?

porter44

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 am

israelite wrote:
Paradox wrote:

Thanks. My guess would be that the dut is playing a huge role having used it myself. Nothing compares to dutasteride IME. Can you tell me where to purchase the ahk?

THanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:19 am

Paradox wrote:
israelite wrote:
Paradox wrote:

Thanks. My guess would be that the dut is playing a huge role having used it myself. Nothing compares to dutasteride IME. Can you tell me where to purchase the ahk?

THanks
i believe this site willbe selling ahk for 27 per gram.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 am

israelite wrote:
Paradox wrote:
israelite wrote:
Paradox wrote:

THanks

Where did you get yours?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

in a group buy.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 am

israelite wrote:in a group buy.

Thanks. I suppose I could go on and ask where your group bought it from, but it's clear you don't want to say for some reason so I guess if I want to know I will have to search myself. If I were a betting man I'd say nidhogge was in your "group", but I'm not.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am

Paradox wrote:
israelite wrote:in a group buy.

Thanks. I suppose I could go on and ask where your group bought it from, but it's clear you don't want to say for some reason so I guess if I want to know I will have to search myself. If I were a betting man I'd say nidhogge was in your "group", but I'm not.
the source was finfighter lol thats where i bought most of my products from.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  porter44 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

israelite wrote:
Paradox wrote:
israelite wrote:
Paradox wrote:

THanks

What type of vehicle do you use for your AHK? solution based? cream based? and what percent AHK are you making?

porter44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next