Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
hairline regrowth  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

hairline regrowth

+37
rickfowler
RisingFist
marku
TrueGround
Duketronix
Team Catfish
theseeker86
A007A
bocor
Orchid
Nuuu_Dx
JDawg
Xenon
rofl
Directo
elan164
AL123
moby
ratbag
AS54
The_Mentalist
LawOfThelema
cee-low
porter44
Paradox
a
nidhogge
Hoppipolla
NYJets
neevedu
tooyoung
gutted
hellwig
RedDragon
dreft
Mastery
israelite
41 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Empty Re: hairline regrowth

Post  tooyoung Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 am

moby wrote:
The_Mentalist wrote:I am getting suspicious since Israelites has been dodging few key questions. Close-up pictures do not reveal if it is the same head as you have in other picture and also it does not clarify what part of scalp is it

Could it be a ploy to promote AHK that they will be selling on this site?

say that to my face you douche

?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 am

my regimen update
ru in the k and b solution, rogaine foam daily. roate pres proxiphen and ahk
shampoos: revita leave in for 30 min then was hair. rotate sweet sunnah shampoo & IHT 9 HAIR REGROWTH SHAMPOO.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 am

vitamins: bhringragj capsules, msm, silica, swanson vitamns, bacfo hairbac vitamins, fin, dut.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 am

ratbag wrote:
israelite wrote:
ratbag wrote:
israelite wrote:
Steve_Gr wrote:thanks..maybe i'll try some. Why just 2 x week?
i oil my hair every other day. 2x week sesa oil and 2x week nilibhringadi oil.

Your regimen must cost a lot each month?
not any more. i made big big changes and have had major success.

You still using the dut/fin? Do you think this made the most significance?
fin and dut restored hair density. perhaps u could use equal instread of fin

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  ratbag Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 am

Just had a quick look and can't find the answer. What is equal? Sorry if I'm being dense

ratbag

Back to top Go down

Post  AL123 Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 am

israelite, nothing in the world (yet) restores hairline. heck, they can't even pause the balding process.
you are the only example in the world, i don't know why you haven't become the internet sensation.
if this is all true, everyone should be following your regimen religiously :/
can you specify the treatments which saved your temples/hairline? be specific.

AL123

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:39 am

AL123 wrote:israelite, nothing in the world (yet) restores hairline. heck, they can't even pause the balding process.
you are the only example in the world, i don't know why you haven't become the internet sensation.
if this is all true, everyone should be following your regimen religiously :/
can you specify the treatments which saved your temples/hairline? be specific.
im seeing the best results with these 4 topicals: ru in the k and b solution, rogaine foam, pres proxiphen, and ahk in RejuvePlex solution.

here are some phtos showing new growth [url][/url]hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Sept410

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:49 pm

hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Hairli11hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Hairli10hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Hairin10old hairline

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/17/11/02/85/hairli14.jpghairline regrowth  - Page 5 Hairli13[url=https://servimg.com/view/17110285/81]hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Aug27110[/url

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:13 pm

hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Hairli20hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Hairli19

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Looks better than your pics from 5 years ago. Are you the eldest offspring? I ask because it seems like the older brother always has the more severe case of mpb.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 pm

elan164 wrote:Looks better than your pics from 5 years ago. Are you the eldest offspring? I ask because it seems like the older brother always has the more severe case of mpb.
im the youngest. my oldest brother is a nw0

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 pm

israelite wrote:regimen:latisse ,ascj9,dut,finn,proxiphen,myistate rum,CB-03-01 , AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, rogaine foam, revita shampoo, revita conditioner, regenepure dr.,n2 shampoo sweet sunnah shampoo, apple cider,musk root,garlic pills, glutathione, blck caster oil,aloe vera, almond oil, indian oils,
Could you make this list a little clearer please? Some names are familiar but some are new to me and I don't know what to look for exactly.
Some links to the concerned products would be welcome.
Thanks.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 pm

latisse is a PGA = prostaglandin analogue. bimatoprost is the active ingredient. its believed to be slightly stronger than minox 5% at the latisse concentration of 0.03%. dose dependent. increase the concentration. was used in eye drops, to treat glaucoma side effect was eye lash growth. ppl started trying it on the scalp and getting results.

asc-j9 is androscience corporations main product of their new class of androgen receptor degradation enhancer drugs. it increases the rate at which androgen receptors degrade and damages their function. you can see how this could benefit you topically. problem on asc is the vehicle. no one knows what they used and it's an orange powder you have to mix. stains.

AHK CU is a peptide. it benefits healing the scarring, increasing collagen, and functions as a growth stimulant

CB 03 01 is a new antiandrogen type drug. i have never read up on it. maybe israelite can tell more.

dut is dutasteride, which reduces DHT by about 90% in the body

fin is finasteride which reduces DHT by 70%. together they block approaching close to 99-100% of DHT

RUM is RU58841 myristate, the prodrug version of RU. it binds to the androgen receptor. thus preventing DHT from binding to the androgen receptor. as a prodrug it has lower sides, and is more targetted, less sytemic effect on the body. its more expensive than regular RU and probably harder to synthesize properly.

proxy is dr proctors minoxidil which includes some special ingredients like AHK, among other things

youll have to ask israelite about all that indian shit. i dont think anyone else online knows about those shampoos but him.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 pm

i'd be extremely concerned about feminizing effects and impotense as well as infertility if i was on all that shit, however i admire ur determination to keep all ur hair. i dont think youll be able to keep it up long term though. (no pun intended) eventually side effects will make u stop taking something and youll have a massive shed.

i would just use one of those drugs personally, if ur determined to use drugs.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:02 pm

the 10 year follow study up on finasteride shows that most remained better than baseline (by hair counts its effectiveness drops, by HAIR WEIGHT its effectiveness didnt drop much). with all those additional treatments, there is no reason he can't maintain it indefintely.

real feminization doesnt really happen until one starts taking estrogens. if 5 ar inhibitors were truly feminising they could be used as treatments for male to female gender reassingment. they are used as adjuncts to intensive estrogen regimens in people who are aiming to "feminize". without the estrogen you will not "feminize" beyond possible gyno.

what has been discussed is using 5ar inhibitors as male birth control. so you are right about that. on dutasteride the average decline in sperm parameters looked at was about 25%, but apparently in some sperm count dropped 90%

if ur determined to use drugs

He is determined to keep his hair, and so far the only things proven to that are drugs. But as I explained in another post on the proteosome inhibition thread. It is a fallacy to automatically discount something because it's a drug and to automatically only search for natural substances to achieve an effect.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

The natural / synthetic distinction is immaterial. I mean sometimes it's a good heuristic and makes sense for certain situations, but it's not universally valid, and it shouldn't be used to categorically reject treatments. The main difference is that synthetic things are designed with a limited set of interactions in mind, but targeting a chemical is difficult given the simple physical facts of diffusion and that the bodies tissues are permeable, and we can not conceivably test every possible chemical interaction in vitro to determine what the effect in vivio would be, so we get "side effects" or "adverse events" in some cases. But the same holds of natural things. Natural things can have effects throughout the whole body. Natural is not to be equated with either good, or safe. The side effect of some natural compounds which we call "poisonous compounds" can be death. Uranium is natural and it can irrevocably damage tissues and induce malignant growth of tissues. Too much water being consumed can result in death. St Johns Wart has been reported to exasperate the mania of people with biopolar manic depressive disorder. Teas have been reported to give people headaches. Some die from allergic reactions to seafood. And on and on.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 pm

im not against the use of drugs. ive just finished a whole degree based on conventional medicine. but his concurrent use of multiple androgen inhibitors is imo irresponsible and i doubt youd find a single doctor that would endorse it, although he obviously has or buys it all online.

as for feminising effects, finasteride causes gyno and impotense for a reason, although id much rather he was on fin rather than all the drugs hes on. less T converting to DHT means more converting to estrogen, which as u say is where the feministion begins.

but no im not against drugs, just dont want to see the guy cause long term harm just for a full head of hair.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  ratbag Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:24 am

israelite wrote:
ratbag wrote:Actually very jelous right now Sad wish your results didn't involve dut/fin on a tight budget and currently using:
Boar bristle brush
Nizoral
Jamaican Castor oil

Will any of these benefit me. I'm starting to thin and my hairline has receded as far if not a little further than when you started.

Any advice is appreciated although I don't wish to take propecia.

Thanks
u should add rogaine foam to your regimen. ahk also will help alot!

I have just bought some kirkland minoxidil as I'm on a budget and a dermaroller to add into me regimen. I can't find ahk anywhere in the uk without paying a huge price and I also think I should steer clear from this as I have blonde hair. Hopefully these new additions and my current regimen will improve my whole hair thickness and hopefully grow back some of my hairline.

ratbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:15 am

israelite, out of curiosity, how long were your temples receded before you started treatment?
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am

rofl wrote:im not against the use of drugs. ive just finished a whole degree based on conventional medicine. but his concurrent use of multiple androgen inhibitors is imo irresponsible and i doubt youd find a single doctor that would endorse it, although he obviously has or buys it all online.

as for feminising effects, finasteride causes gyno and impotense for a reason, although id much rather he was on fin rather than all the drugs hes on. less T converting to DHT means more converting to estrogen, which as u say is where the feministion begins.

but no im not against drugs, just dont want to see the guy cause long term harm just for a full head of hair.

It's extremely common in the world of experimental treatments to use concurrent antiandrogens, typically an oral with a topical. It goes without saying that no doctor endorses the use of RU. Many of these products are not even approved treatments, so no doctor even has any access to them, and likely few doctors are aware of their existence. Anyhow, I'm fairly sure he's dropped CB, ASC, and just uses dut/fin, and topical RU as the antiandrogens. I personally would drop the finasteride or the dutasteride. No reason to use both especially with topical RU. Fin or Dut with topical RU is an EXTREMELY common treatment regimen. The RU as a topical with a low half life just doesn't have the same risks as oral antiandrogens have. I'd agree with you if he was eating RU with dutasteride, but as it is, it should be fine.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5IcM-PF8f0&feature=plcp

showing hairline regrowth. i will post videos soon.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:47 pm

toxic drugs regrowing that hair Twisted Evil

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

with this video its like advertising for the RU suppliers lol... RU is spreading like wildfire

how many email did you get asking where to get RU

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 pm

hairline regrowth  - Page 5 Oct2110hairline getting stronger

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down