Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth?

4 posters

Go down

Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? Empty Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth?

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:03 am

I'm about a month into using Paul Taylor's skull expansion exercises and my hair feels great. The texture of my hair has completely changed, it's very strong and healthy now. Still no regrowth yet but I'm sure I haven't had any additional hair loss. I'm pretty sure the exercises alone are enough to cause regrowth but I'm sure it will take a few more months. I'm looking for something to jump start regrowth in my temple area.

There are reports online of people using Colorless Iodine to grow hair on their hairline and temple area. Here was one from one of our members https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10454-my-topical-iodine-experiment-is-growing-hair

And it seems Lugol's topically can do the trick as well, however, one would have to use it on a constant basis for about 3 months. You'd essentially have a crust on the area of the hairline you applied it to for 3 months. After 3 months one can peel the crust and you'd have small new hairs growing. One of our members also used this route: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t2308-does-topical-iodine-cause-apoptosis
http://healyourselfathome.com/HOW/NEWSTARTS/1_NUTRITION/MINERALS/IODINE/HOW_TO_SUPPLEMENT/lugols_dosage_chart.aspx

I get the impression that the Lugol's method gives you a better chance, however, it's been said the crust one would have on their hairline is unsightly. What are your thoughts on this? And what would you guys recommend?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? Empty Re: Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth?

Post  australian Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:15 am

I tried topical iodine diluted with water for a little while to stop inflammation but it didn't really do anything.

Still, what I did find out is that when you mix water and lugol's iodine the yellowish colour from the iodine in the water will go away pretty quickly, like in about 12 hours. This was using maybe 1 part lugol's to 20 parts water though and I'm not sure what concentration you're planning to use.
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth? Empty Re: Colorless Iodine or Lugol's for Hairline Regrowth?

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:27 am

How long did you use it for? And what areas did you use it on? I think it's been said that it takes about 2 months with colorless Iodine to start seeing vellus hairs (When applied to hairline and temples), and 3 months for the vellus hairs to start going terminal.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Hello,

Is there a free link to get the Paul Taylor's skull expansion exercises ?

Thanks

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:18 am

Seuxin wrote:Hello,

Is there a free link to get the Paul Taylor's skull expansion exercises ?

Thanks

There's no free link but here is an ebook you can read as a preview - http://www.top-hair-loss-remedy.com/support-files/skull-expansion-ebook78293.pdf

I'm about a month in and I'm starting to see some vellus hairs on both temples (I'm pretty sure these are NOT miniaturizing hairs as my temples have been completely barren for quite some time now). My goal in making this thread was to try and see if Iodine used topically will help me strengthen these vellus hairs and make them go terminal. I'm just gunna go with the colorless iodine for now, lol if this works I'm gunna be the happiest man in the world. Even though I've been happy ever since I started the skull expansion exercises because I feel my hair changing for the better already Smile

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:32 am

You bought this ebook ? Or you have a copy...?
Cannot really pay it...

Could you explain the exercices ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:45 am

Seuxin wrote:You bought this ebook ? Or you have a copy...?
Cannot really pay it...

Could you explain the exercices ?

Yes, I bought the ebook. I can't really share the techniques as I don't think it would be fair to Paul Taylor (I've contacted him numerous times through e-mail, great guy). Did you read the preview e-book? I posted the link earlier.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:22 am

Yes, i read it. But there is no the exercices.

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:41 am

I'm headed of to get the colorless iodine from CVS, I plan to use it for the next few months. I'll let you guys know how it goes Smile

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:58 am

Used the colorless iodine for the first time last night, it absorbed into my temples extremely quickly. I put in some emu oil about 5 mins later. My temples felt very warm afterwards, which is strange because I usually never feel anything when I put in Emu Oil. I dunno if this means anything, I'll just keep doing this for the next couple of months and keep you guys updated.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:10 pm

You know what's interesting? Gonzalito posted awhile back about using Glycolic acid for scalp peels, which led to new regrowth for him. The peel worked by going deep into his skin, wounding the skin, and then when he peeled off the dead skin he would begin to see new hairs. This is the same way Lugol's works when applied topically! It seems like part of the process of hair loss is that the hair follicles get buried under excess skin gunk. Peeling this skin can result in new hair growth. This occurred to me because I used Glycolic Acid last week and I've had some dead skin in the area since, I peeled the dead skin today and saw some more vellus hairs underneath it. Any thoughts on this?

Link to Gonzalito's thread - https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9447-scalp-peeling-with-20-glycolic-acid-great-results?highlight=scalp+peel

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:37 pm

So should try Glycolic acid...but what's direction of use ?
Once a day ? Twice a week ? Any strength for the acid ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Seuxin wrote:So should try Glycolic acid...but what's direction of use ?
Once a day ? Twice a week ? Any strength for the acid ?

I personally use the 20% every now and then, ideally you should use it once a week. What I do is apply it to my temples for about 5 minutes and then properly rinse it off with cold/warm water. It usually stings/burns a lot. You'll have a "crust" in the area you used it in, as a few days go by the crust will get softer and softer and you can peel it off. I believe if you do this consistently you'll begin to see small vellus hairs on your hairline, keep doing it and those hairs will keep growing. Just check out Gonzalito's thread, bro had regrown his entire hairline (He still need work in the back though) by the time he left the forum.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:35 pm

I already use DMSO once a day.
And, i use too dermaroller 0.75 once a week and Licl once a week. No changes at all....Hope this acid could help...

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Seuxin wrote:I already use DMSO once a day.
And,  i use too dermaroller 0.75 once a week and Licl once a week. No changes at all....Hope this acid could help...

do DT and enhance it with plastic tool ..also relax the 6 muscle around your head ...after few weeks look at the mirror and focus you will see some thing like 1 mm vellus hair .
don't forget castor/olive oil mix ..use it in a separate time of the massage .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:34 am

I have difficulties ton understand the exercice with the plastic tools...
And i don't know where to find the exercices for relaxing muscles.

Any picture or video in order to understand how to use the plastic tool ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:08 pm

long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down