Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mastery's starting point EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Mastery's starting point EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mastery's starting point EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Mastery's starting point EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mastery's starting point EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mastery's starting point EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Mastery's starting point EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Mastery's starting point EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Mastery's starting point EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mastery's starting point

+4
gg4545
LA-Night
Yanks
Mastery
8 posters

Go down

Mastery's starting point Empty Mastery's starting point

Post  Mastery Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:37 am

Hi all,

Last year I thought I had hair loss beat. Crown filled in, frontal line started thickening in and then I went back to my island avatar as I long believed in the importance of a clean environment. BUT... the absence of access to great food on a daily whenever I want it basis, weakened me, as did housing cntruction which was not subject to US rules and finally exposure to WI FI Towers on the side of the house (TERRIBLE) and scalp itch is back, frontal line is a disaster (by my standards)

So given by June last year I had a 96% - 97% full head of thick hair having fought hair loss since 24 (I am now in my mid 40's), I'd like to do two things - first thank a few very special people who have really helped me - OMG, Immortal, Gaunitz, Prague, Jdp, Action>Reaction, NId, Zix, Whole Foods, TCM and of course the man who still has a full head of thick hair in his mid 70's Dr. Colgan.

But now 9 months later having gone backwards due to my own learning (idiocy) I post my list of Mastery's solutions and ask for all your help in pointing out is there anything I have missed, save grounding, IAQ and being joyful:-

OK here's MTD, Mastery's Two Dozen rules:-

1. Live in a very clean environment (inside & out)
2. Chelate daily (not with IV, but micro processes via supps e.g. Humifulvate, pectins, fibre)
3. No sugar, grains or dairy (inflammatory)
4. No cooked oil (inflammatory)
5. Eat massively plant based diet – organic and local
6. 70% vegetables, 10% good fats raw, 20% protein
7. No cooking other than steamed, or raw
8. Eat chemical free protein (steam your protein)
9. Limited cold food in stage 1 of healing (takes more energy to digest)
10. Green vegetable juices daily * 2 + Supplements eg Immortal or Dr Colgan's hair formulas
11. Avoid WI FI and cell phones
12. Drink Alkaline Water
13. Eat Alkaline
14. Eat anti inflammatory at least 70% of diet
15. Repopulate the gut through fermented foods (especially cabbage)
16. Exercise outside every day, include weights and handstands daily
17. Meditate and Tai Chi daily
18. Use the ocean to feed your scalp – immerse daily
19. Reflexology and Acupuncture twice a week (each if poss)
20. Topicals – look at using what works for *you* that will will unclog your pores (ACV, Aloe)
21. Topicals II – Rejuveplex, Aloe, Gaunitz and/or ZIX topicals,
22. LLLT – OMG, or if you are more sensitive Gaunitz uses weaker/softer Lasers
23. RIFE or similar to lower your pathogenic load
24. Partner with someone healthier than you and committed to all of this, failing that get a good German Shepherd
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Mastery's starting point Empty Re: Mastery's starting point

Post  Yanks Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 am

Mastery,

have you tried MSM topically? Or maybe even some onion/garlic juice a couple times a week? The people who have done this seem to swear by it. I would think the sulfur in the onion/garlic is a huge part of it.

Also, might want to try some scalp massages along with your handstands. An inversion table works nicely for this. If I had room in my apt I would have one. Also, a neck massager seems to work well for blood flow. One with heat in particular. Probably has a lot to do CCSVI as JDP has talked about often.

Also, have you had digestive issues (constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids etc) in the past? I wonder bc I'm curious as to how the high load of vegetables either helped or harmed your issue. The high fiber content in cabbage for instance would go against SCD, Peat diets in early stages especially. I know when I consume high amounts of red cabbage in particular I tend to get a soreness on my crown and can sometimes run into constipation (I guess green smoothies keep constipation from being an problem for you). It's a different feeling than the soreness from LLLT or sugar intake. More of an exact very sore pain.

Good regimen though! Keep at it and let us know how you're doing with it! Big fan of your threads! I've actually been looking into used Mercedes to avoid mold issues at some point!

Oh and do you ever plan on doing some more intense chelating via DMSA, OSR etc?

Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 am

Mastery,

Excellent post.

What's your opinion of Fiji water?

Also -- in your opinion, what role does joy/positivity play in immune system and hair loss?

best,

- LA

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:02 pm

i can vouch for the no sugar clean diet thing even though im trying really hard to stick to it all the way! Makes a hell of a difference, jdp was also right when he said it has to be 100% of offensive foods and not 95

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Mastery, that regimen is immense. What are your main foods?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am

Bump. Mastery the above question sounds interesting. Would love to know more Smile

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 am

Nice list, I just want to add that if you plan to donate blood (as a means of reducing iron or for social reasons) you might have to skip number 19, acupuncture. Depending on where you live they might not let you donate for up to 12 months afterwards. Personally found acupuncture quite beneficial but ended up stopping for this reason.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Sat May 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Looks like he's gone AWOL.

I bet Mastery's doing crazy yoga poses with tigers on some island paradise -- Most Interesting Man in the World status -- as tourists on a passing cruise ship simply stare in amazement...lol

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Heh guys, I'm back - as you may have seen from my recent posting.

If I'm posting it means I screwed up.

Latest screw up = STRESS

So meditated for two hours this morning, feel much more grounded. Sometimes I realize how immenssly stupid I am, as in fighting for hair regrowth without meditation is like having sex with a glass. Pointless and down right dangerous if you get wound up.

The other thing I've realized is intense ocean therapy can hurt your scalp if you leave it in too long. It really dries your scalp out. Mink oil to the rescue.

To summarize the questions asked: eat a plant based diet and avoid all sugar, grains and dairy. Yes, jdp is right. Good quality protein is also important, and even more important is fat.

Avoid stress like yourlife depends on it - it does!

And train like your life depends on it - it does!

And sleep during the day, when you can after a big work out.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:35 pm

LA-Night wrote:Looks like he's gone AWOL.

I bet Mastery's doing crazy yoga poses with tigers on some island paradise -- Most Interesting Man in the World status -- as tourists on a passing cruise ship simply stare in amazement...lol

That made me laugh, but yes true enough - last night was doing handstand push ups in a supermarket line up. Well, I was bored, needed a GH (growth homone) hit. Always gets some laughs.

I am founding Mastery's HSPP club. HandStand Pushups in Public club. Post your videos here for Membership. Best Ive done is at 36,000 feet in a 737- 800 :-) I love you
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:56 pm

very nice regimen Mastery. dude, you own an island? maybe you should hire some farmers to come and have your whole organic garden there and get all protein from the ocean. so boss, looks nice there lol. is that the actual island in your avatar?

btw, doesn't inflammation = pathogens/fungus/random bad thing in your body? i know you are way ahead of me on understanding hair loss, but do you ever do anti bacterial type herbs like oregeno oil, gfse, wormwood, etc etc?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm

sanderson wrote:very nice regimen Mastery. dude, you own an island? maybe you should hire some farmers to come and have your whole organic garden there and get all protein from the ocean. so boss, looks nice there lol. is that the actual island in your avatar?

btw, doesn't inflammation = pathogens/fungus/random bad thing in your body? i know you are way ahead of me on understanding hair loss, but do you ever do anti bacterial type herbs like oregeno oil, gfse, wormwood, etc etc?

No, sorry to disappoint you, no I don't own an island (yet), but yes that archipelago is where I have often lived.

Yes, I use oregano all the time on my food. Also take olive leaf extract.

You see it's, IMHO a symbiotic relationship - xenobiotics (eg heavy metals, plastics, pesticdes etc.) and the bugs. You need to take action on both.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down