Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
ZX42 is a product that is working for me EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ZX42 is a product that is working for me

+26
fender89
tooyoung
RisingFist
BALD TO THE BONE
mikeyc
mistermr
LawOfThelema
tinytim30
The_Mentalist
schpiloch123
elan164
unfortunate
AL123
AS54
hellwig
rofl
nidhogge
HF
ppm
CausticSymmetry
dadon
whodathunkit
j87x
SlowMoe
CF
jcreely
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty ZX42 is a product that is working for me

Post  jcreely Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 am

I have only been using it a little over 2 weeks. I have new little hairs growing in my bald spot (frontal hairline area). It will be a few months before other people notice, but I know they will. I think 6 months to a year of using this stuff will give me great results. I am not familiar with what qualifies as natural, so I am not sure about this one. But the ingredients are listed on the website so you can check for yourself. the website is listed in the image I saved from the site since it wouldn't let me post a link. it's all one word.ZX42 is a product that is working for me Hairfuel_logo

jcreely

Back to top Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty Re: ZX42 is a product that is working for me

Post  CF Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:46 am

CF

Back to top Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty Re: ZX42 is a product that is working for me

Post  SlowMoe Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:57 am

Whoa! That's some serious stuff judging by that vid.

I'd be tempted to try this if it didn't contain minoxidil.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty hi SlowMoe

Post  jcreely Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 am

Haha! That is funny! Anyway i guess the minoxidil disqualifies if from being all natural. I thing everything else in it is natural though. Oh well hopefully it could help someone on here. Thanks for replying amd have a great day!

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 am

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Ingredients

Also contains 1.8 percent Minoxidil

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 am

ZX42 is a product that is working for me FKWxc

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:31 am

looooooooool

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 am

I just found this on youtube. I like this guy...he´s not bullshitting. Will be interesting to follow.

dadon

Back to top Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty ZX42 before and afters

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 am

These are of the inventor of ZX42 from when he started using it in April 2011. You can buy the products at www hairfuelonline com

Before ZX42
ZX42 is a product that is working for me Atbefore

After 8 months of ZX42
ZX42 is a product that is working for me At8mo

After 11 months of ZX42
ZX42 is a product that is working for me At11mo

Last edited by jcreely on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

jcreely

Back to top Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty Captain Bicard Rules!!!

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 am

LOL! I loved Star Trek the Next Generation. "Wharf! To the bridge!"
Captain Bicard would love ZX42! In all seriousness, this is a great product that works. I don't blame anyone for skepticism. I have nothing to gain. Just a working IT guy with a family growing my hair back! You can get all the info at www hairfuelonline com

jcreely

Back to top Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty did anyone get a look at my pics?

Post  jcreely Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 am

not very impressive yet, but its only been 3 weeks to the day since i have been using. I am actually planning on taking one picture a day for the next 100 days or so and then making a frame by frame video so i can really see how its working. when i get to that point, i will be sure to post it.

my pictures can be seen at www . flickr . com / photos / jcreely
i should be allowed to post pics with my post next week at which point I can stop directing people to my flickr page

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 am

Dude you posted the EXACT SAME post in another forum.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:34 am

SlowMoe wrote:Dude you posted the EXACT SAME post in another forum.

I know I did. what's wrong with that? not trying to irritate anybody. when you lose your hair and start to get back it's exciting. and I wanna help people. you can call me if you want. I'm going to be posting pictures as I grow hair. my apologies if it's bothering you.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 am

It's effective spam. The ingredients are a bit underwhelming, and the methylparaben is an endocrine disrupter.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:It's effective spam. The ingredients are a bit underwhelming, and the methylparaben is an endocrine disrupter.

I can appreciate your skepticism. i don't understand what the big deal is. It seems you are judging a book by its cover. I work for THE largest pharmaceutical compny in the world. I work in IT however. But I have paid attention to the process of coming up with new drugs many of which contain the same ingredients but its more so what the combination is how they are processed. THAT is the secret. Did you know soda contains citric acid. Ahh but it does not contain acid itself. It is the combination of 2 different ingredients which make it acidic. They do this to sour the taste otherwise ot would cause you to vomit from it being too sweet. Ingredients and chemistry are two different things. Before you knock it, please let me continue to share my results. I am not a fake or a fraud. It will continue for months and you will really see. There are no experts at this otherwise forums like this wouldn't exist. Zx42 is a patented product that i am giving a test drive. Thats all.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

oh and 1 other thing. I'm not telling everyone to go out and buy it right away. I'm just asking people to follow my progress over the next several months and decide whether to buy it based on the pictures i post. I don't think there is anything unfair or unreasonable about that. the little guys always get slammed by the big corporations s because they don't have the funds to compete and deceive people. I have witnessed the deception first hand. I was in the room when a major drug got banned. the executive getting care of that patient had died as much as they cared about the money they were losing.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  ppm Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 pm

So there is a little bit of everything in there so that something of it may actually have some effect.. And my best guess is the minoxidil and rosemary combo.
To spare yourself of all the clutter and horrendous price (I guess), you can go dirt cheap with some cheap minoxidil and dirt cheap rosemary oil (in minuscule amounts!). Rosemary is one of the oils used in this one study with essential oils where like 50% or so of the subjects (alop. areata) had a regrowth.
Oils like thyme oil are cox-2 inhibitors and that goes in the direction of the now hype prostaglandin inhibition..

ppm

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 am

ppm wrote:So there is a little bit of everything in there so that something of it may actually have some effect.. And my best guess is the minoxidil and rosemary combo.
To spare yourself of all the clutter and horrendous price (I guess), you can go dirt cheap with some cheap minoxidil and dirt cheap rosemary oil (in minuscule amounts!). Rosemary is one of the oils used in this one study with essential oils where like 50% or so of the subjects (alop. areata) had a regrowth.
Oils like thyme oil are cox-2 inhibitors and that goes in the direction of the now hype prostaglandin inhibition..

As with anything, you have to be careful with how much you use. For example, too much Minox can burn out your follicles. I can tell tell you that the ingredients in ZX42 are not the only factor. We are speaking of it as if they are all just put into a bowl and stirred around. Not the case. In talking with the inventor, making it is a painstaking process. It actually takes a couple days for one batch to be ready.

If you give a plant too much water it will die. If it gets too much sun it will die. But yet it needs both to survive. Of course we have long figured this out. I don't think that we can say the same for topical hair growth products. well maybe not until now!

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:35 am

ppm wrote:So there is a little bit of everything in there so that something of it may actually have some effect.. And my best guess is the minoxidil and rosemary combo.

ZX42 is more than just minoxidil and rosemary.

My favorite is this one: "oh by the way the first one was not spelled right it is stearic acid"

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 am

CF wrote:

ZX42 is more than just minoxidil and rosemary.

My favorite is this one: "oh by the way the first one was not spelled right it is stearic acid"

LOL!!!!!

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  HF Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 am

we just had a phd in bioscience order the product from us based on the ingredients. we would also like to welcome ireland as 1 of the 26 countries currently using zx42

HF

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:47 am

jcreely--

CS is a medical researcher, he knows what he's talking about. This seems like, as he mentioned, "effective spam". The primary constituent in this formula is Minoxidil 1.8%, aka Rogaine. Any results realized from this product would therefore be automatically attributed to the Minoxidil content since it works for hair loss to a degree. A lot of the ingredients look solid, but I don't know which percentages of each were used...it could just be window dressing.

Also, laser combs are a waste...laser helmets are the way to go, as seen on: http://www.OverMachoGrande.com

As for your statement about being careful with how much Minoxidil you use and too much burning out your follicles...that is the inherent problem with drugs. There IS no one-size fits all amount for everyone. 1.8% may not have negative effects for 80% of people, but it may for the other 20%. Everyone varies and is individually unique. No study on this subject would change that neither, regardless of result.

Speaking from experience, mixing such a formula isn't a process that would take days. It would probably not even take hours...this isn't a liposomal or nanosomal solution we're talking about, this is x amount of this ingredient, x amount of next ingredient, and so forth blended together.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:28 pm

I absolutely respect cs's credentials. The only thing is that I am using it and growing hair. It will be a month on Thursday since I started. Everyone that works around me at my job is either an rn, biochemist, pharmcovigilence investigator or an MD. I have shared this product with my coworkers and some have even started to use it. The best way I descride the new hair I am growing is that of a newborn baby. It has already thickened to the point where I am started to be able to feel it as i run my fingers lightly across my scalp. I have used rogaine, rogaine foam, sraight minoxidil, rosemary and have never gotten this result. I am tired of experimenting with the "right" combination of ingredients. So far this product seems to have found the right combo for me.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

By the way, i am interested in the laser helmet. It makes sense that it could work...how much is it?

jcreely

Back to top Go down

ZX42 is a product that is working for me Empty I can now embed pics

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 am

Since I can now embed pics, I would like to share with you my results so far.

ZX42 is a product that is working for me 6963397988_f023ace604
March 29th (before ZX42) by jcreely, on Flickr

ZX42 is a product that is working for me 6963412860_691504d2a6
April 24th 2012 (24 days on ZX42) by jcreely, on Flickr

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next