Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

+11
Yanks
bh2o
whodathunkit
phoenix21
sanderson
lustucru
Mastery
gg4545
a
ubraj
manofmanytrades
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question Empty Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  manofmanytrades Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 am

In November 2011 I posted asking for suggestions on hair loss. I had been on the "regimen" for several months and noticed health improvement but continued to lose hair. Mastery suggested that I see Will Gaunitz in Phoenix to have my scalp assessed with a scope, which I did in December. Gaunitz claimed that I had evidence of candida in the scalp and sold me several topicals and a laser helmet to help stop the fungus and regrow hair. Within two and a half weeks of using the topicals my hair loss abruptly stopped. I still lose hairs in the shower, but for the past two months and a half months my hairline hasnt visibly receded at all, whereas it was receding noticeably every month prior to that. However, I'm still interested in regrowing hair, and the saw palmetto pygeum nettle herbals that Gaunitz gave me seem to really depress my mood. I'm still on the regimen but I believe that I might also have a strong autoimmune component affecting this. I have occasional flareups of psoriasis (bile acids help, but dont eliminate), inflammation of the eyes and eyelids that comes and goes (i dont believe is due to pollen or molds), rosacea that comes and goes, and muscle pain (i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 6 years ago, but after chelation, diet change, BIOSET allergy desensitization, use of systemic and digestive enzymes, and liver and kidney flushes ive been able to get 90 percent of the pain to go away 90 percent of the time.) All of these conditions point to an underlying autoimmune issue, and it seems to be triggered by the gut. I am gluten casein free, except for maybe once a week due to work situation, but many times when i eat any food at all i get very tired and my eye inflammation flares up within half an hour. Liver flushes and accupuncture that focuses on the liver will take away these symptoms for several days, but it always comes back and progressively gets worse until I do another liver treatment. My theory is that i have gut dysbiosis that triggers the autoimmune reaction, causing circulating autoimmune complexes to buildup in the liver.

Im having trouble narrowing down whats causing the reactions...

-It doesnt seem to be food specific- sometimes healthy foods trigger a reaction, sometimes they dont, sometimes unhealthy foods trigger a reaction, sometimes they dont, although things like gluten or large protein meals seem to consistently cause problems

-I don't believe I have a very leaky gut- After using glutamine, aloe, omega 7, probiotics (which i still take good quality probiotics) I had the mannitol test done for gut permeability and it indicated that i was in the normal range, muscle testing indicated that I had a slightly leaky gut

-I dont believe that heavy metals are much of an issue for me anymore- I did multiple rounds of andy cutlers chelation protocol and got good results, but the results began tapering off, like maybe i plateaued with that treatment. Ive been using humifulvate and apple pectin and havent really noticed any major benefits. I never had a followup hair analysis done, but muscle testing with several practitioners indicated that heavy metals are not a problem any more

-Im not sure candida is much of an issue anymore. I did an anti candida protocol of rotating antimicrobials, baking soda, oregano, etc. Unfortunately I did not follow a strict diet due to my work situation, but my understanding is that candida just capitalizes on defunct systems, not necessarily being the underlying cause of autoimmune conditions

-Ive recently done parasite cleanses and rotated antimicrobials for pathogens, but seem to have plateaued with these as well.

-Currently trying a variation of Shoemakers protocol for mycotoxins, using cholestepure (sterols) instead of cholystyremine. About a week in, havent noticed a difference yet. Also currently trying to grow probiotics so that i can up my intake

The only thing that I know for sure is that the inflammation seems to be triggered in the gut, and the liver seems to get congested easily, since anything that I do that works on the liver gives me tons of energy for a few days. Systemic enzymes like bromelain, nattokinase etc help with some of the symptoms, perhaps they also break down autoimmune complexes in the circulation?

So my question is: How can i figure out the underlying cause of the reactions? Am I mistaken about any of the above assumptions? I personally believe that it is some sort of pathogen in the gut triggering the autoimmune problems. I have come across research papers describing pathogens, especially mycoplasmas, that live in the gut and send faulty signals, possibly even with genetic transfer. Apart from antimicrobials I have no idea how to correct this if it is true. I have a rife machine, but dont know how to determine which pathogens to be targeting. I think that adding probiotics would help, but not completely correct the problem. So does anyone have any other ideas? Am I looking down the right rabbit hole?

Thanks
S

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Nice post as you covered a lot....

What kind of Rife machine do you have?

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  a<r Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Have you had any surgeries or dental procedures in the past?

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:46 am

rdkml- i have an f165 with sc1- i was hoping you'd chime in, since you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about rife machines. Honestly, I'd rather find a way to use contact pads since i've researched the doctrine some, and it seems more like science fiction than science to me. But I dont think i have a thorough understanding of it either.

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:04 am

doesnt gaunitz's topical have minoxidil in it???

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:07 am

A lot of good points you bring up in your post and it looks like you've really done your homework. You really seem to be ahead of most everyone who battles hair loss.

First regarding candida of the scalp that Gaunitz talked about many years ago it was brought up about malassezia yeast being elevated in the scalps of those with hair loss and I believe psoriasis as well. Here is one good thread.

http://www.hairloss.org/hairloss-topic/17960/page1

The takeaway message from this IMO is a quote of "Nitric oxide controls malassezia populations"

What's interesting is that many pathogens inhabit the endothelium. The endothelium is the largest organ and what Dr. K calls bug heaven because of the amount of pathogens that are inhabited there. While this gives pathogens an easy place to hide out it also reduces nitric oxide. And again, nitric oxide controls malassezia populations.

The solution that I do is to keep up with killing the pathogens and in time the population will be reduced. Things fall into place with time.

Course there are supplements involved as well and the one that I'm reminded of is Ecklonia Cava to raise nitric oxide.

Course there are other pathogens involved in hair loss and psoriasis so it's a tip of the iceberg.

The other symptoms you mention I would take a long hard look at either mold or biofilm issue.

Interestingly, while I don't know how accurate it is but it's said with mycoplasma, which is one of the main dominant pathogens and can be common in those with gut issues is that it likes to grow in gluten, soy and mold. In other words, exposure to mold or eating moldy food (processed foods), soy or gluten (again in most processed foods) that mycoplasma issues may worsen. Not to mention cholesterol which Cholestepure, Saw Palmetto, etc. lowers cholesterol.

Also, it's said the best defense against mycoplasma issues is glutathione. A lot of ways to raise glutathione such as avoidance of food one is sensitive to such as gluten to cold showers (but not to where you are shivering) and to a lot of supplements that are talked about on this forum or heavy metal chelation (Dr. K mentions takes 7 years to remove 50% of heavy metals on the best chelaltion protocol) or to kill SV40 virus and other pathogens. Being a virus, it would have to be hit often or after killing other pathogens.

Regarding biofilm, I believe this is what keep everyone scratching their heads so to speak. I believe biofilm is what gets everyone stumped and believe MPB to be a mystery.

Probably the worst biofilm pathogen is FL1953 for which vervaine or vervaine taken as a tea "often" is probably one of the best treatments. Course Stephen Fry talks about diet, lifestyle factors, Ivermectin, etc. in combating it.

FL1953 might be one of the biggest issues with CCSVI and thus a good percentage exacerbating thyroid, teeth, scalp and brain issues.

FL1953 may be THE or one of the worst pathogens when it comes to fibromyalgia. While newport is big on asparates from AOR for this and chronic fatigue, I'm personally vote for vervaine tea which works on fibromyalgia.

Again, your symptoms when you eat food sounds like mold/mycotoxins in the food and if it's not that then I'd point my finger to the FL1953 pathogen.

Even the red eye issues are common here as those with lyme (lyme is just a term used for those not with just borrelia pathogen but also with many other pathogens involved). It's said it's partly or greatly caused by the increased circulation that gets to the eyes. Not to mention mercury issues will make eyes more sensitive. Mercury is stored by candida and lyme/borrelia pathogen. When you kill them, they release mercury into your system. Mercury also suppresses the white blood cells causing candida to flourish in the first place.

Gut dysbiosis IMO/IME I believe is like putting gasoline on a fire. Anyone with rapid hair loss has a gut issue that they need to clear. Once they stop their leaky gut or gut dysbiosis and such their hair loss will slow to a trickle IMO.

Another issue that jumps out at me for you is possibility of insulin resistance. Removing iron either blood donation or removing the rust through IP6 would be big here. For IP6 AOR IP6 might be one of the best brands. There was a study a couple years ago showing blood donation was better for insulin resistance than diet. For insulin resistance Dr. K uses niacinamide and berberine and mentions that in just a couple months it goes away!

The liver issues I forgot a lot here but can experiment with killing clostridium, flukes (as they bring along clostridium), magnesium malate, Wilson's coffee enemas and such. Here is one post http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1474124#i And while others use HCI supplements, I prefer grape bitter such as this and you only need just a very tiny amount on the back of your tongue to help with digestion http://www.iherb.com/Planetary-Herbals-Digestive-Grape-Bitters-8-fl-oz-236-56-ml/19147?at=0

But again, it's possible you could be reacting to all these issues due to mold/mycotoxins in the food and/or FL1953 combined with maybe some insuline resistance.

Now keep in mind that stopping hair loss and regaining your health doesn't mean you'll regrow lots of hair. I'm not sure anyone has really cracked the code to regrow hair... even those guys on other forums that talk about DHT blockers or minoxidil, etc. to regrow hair. A lot of them are not regrowing hair that has been dead for a long time. Those who have regrown a lot of hair appear to have had rapid hair loss and they stop their hair loss just as rapidly. Because of how rapid their hair loss was and how rapid they recovered they get the most regrowth IMO.

The only one I've found which was proven IME was grapefruit seed extract applied topically. This is extremely acidic. Being it's very acidic it will help to breakdown tissue calcification. I'm sure there are other methods to break down the calcification but I stopped my hair loss and regrew enough hair that any future experiment on myself wouldn't work properly. Then of course combining grapefruit seed extract with other measure will improve the results IMO. At the time I used LLLT. PEMF frequencies on the Rife machine may also be helpful to increase ATP and other benefits.

I mainly use my Rife machine to run PEMF frequencies nowadays because I reduced my pathogen load so much that these low frequencies just helps to main the benefits and keeps toxicity and pathogens at bay in a manner of speaking. There are also other older frequencies such as many frequencies in Dr. Lloyd's frequency set of Infection General that creates physiological benefits to ramp up your own immune system and such which will fight off pathogens, cancer, etc..

#This set covers common infection frequencies and runs them for 10
#seconds each in a never ending loop. Duty cycle is 67% to provide even
#harmonics as well as the odd harmonics that all square waves make.
dwell 10
label loop
duty 67
fuzz 1 .03125
20 47 64 120 254 428 432 444 450 465 543 620 641 660 664 665 676 683 688
690 727 728 740 760 766 774 775 776 784 785 786 787 800 801 802 880 960
1051 1560 1577 1840 1488 1550 1551 1552 1562 1998 2145 2638.7 2489 5000
goto loop

and can even combine newport's scripts in several giant scripts and run them on occasion. As well as run say the Rife/Peters protocol for lyme and should hit many co infections

#Rife/Peters Protocol to kill lyme and co-infections.
repeat 1000
backfreq c 3300000 66.6
duty 66.6
sweep 6400 6901 1 #goal being 6600
end repeat

or can change the sweep instead of 6400 - 6900 you can change it to 500 - 25000 to hit every frequency that was used by Rife which should hit "A LOT" of pathogens as outlined here https://www.facebook.com/#!/note.php?note_id=111827175610866

but again, nowadays once everything has cooled off I personally just focus on PEMF frequencies most of the time.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Awesome post, thanks RDKML. That gives me some new leads to go on. Im curious though, how do you usually determine which pathogens to target...do you dowse, or just randomly try frequencies, or are you on the doctrine...?

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question Empty Wi FI

Post  Mastery Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Jdp

as you know I was doing well, stopped hair loss completely, signifcant re growth.

I moved into a house with 4 Wi Fi towers / antennas on it. In one month I have lost 20 - 30% hair. Moving out!

Wondered what your thoughts might be?

Many thanks. M

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:47 am

Sorry to hear that Mastery!

My first initial thought is I hope you aren't taking Vitamin D3 supplement as EMF/WiFi issues may be one of the earliest indicators of a problem... D3 supplement makes pathogens multiply at a much faster rate... Vitamin D co-factors only (e.g. Magnesium, Vitamin K Vitamin A, Zinc, Boron such as Osteoboron or Fruitex) to raise Vitamin D levels or sun exposure only and kill cell wall deficient/l form bacteria as that's where the Vitamin D dysregulation really comes from.

Anyhow, the EMF/WiFi sensitivity really comes from the pathogens/mold. The EMF/WiFi irritates them enough that they reproduce faster and produce much much more potent toxins in response. And it's these toxins that come from the pathogens in general is what really causes most of the problems. The other being the immune system causing an inflammatory response to fight the pathogens.

When one comes down with a pathogen problem they get non specific health issues. Where they never feel as healthy as they should. When one comes down with a pathogen/mold problem where the body cannot keep up with the toxin load they get labeled with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue. Later they get labeled with lyme or late stage lyme. The advanced stages they get labeled with autism, MS, ALS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc..

In short though, very rapid hair loss could be caused by pathogen problem such as biofilm which is exacerbated from stress, mold problem in the home, food or inside your body or gut issues such as leaky gut or a food your sensitive to can cause rapid hair loss.

I hope this makes sense and sorry to hear what happened to you.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

i recenlty started applying 2% ketoconazole cream on my temples and i suddenly stopped shedding, excepted maybe 2 or 3 hair i find in my hands while shampooing in the morning, but probably they aren't even coming from the temple region where i am applying the ketoconazole cream...

so i am beginning to think that there must be some fungal component to my hairloss...

and i am afraid of one question that keeps popping to my mind... will these little bastards eventually become resistant to ketoconazole??? sigh... i'll be screwed by then... affraid

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 pm

FYI I tried RDKMLs script for FL1953 on my rife machine overnight and had a detox reaction starting the next morning that lasted two days. Took some humifulvate and apple pectin to hopefully mop up any heavy metals released. Time will tell how much improvement it makes, ill do it again in a few days... thanks again Rdkml

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm

rdkml wrote:

The takeaway message from this IMO is a quote of "Nitric oxide controls malassezia populations"

This caught my eye. I have noticed that my hair loss accelerates with increased nitric oxide production. (this is complicated why this is happening. to make a long story short, i took propecia 2 yrs ago for only a month, still suffering long term side effects, the only constant i have found is that everything that boosts nitric oxide helps with the physical, sexual side effects).

How I'm boosting nitric oxide is basically a diet rich in stuff that boosts it. For example, I drink a bottle of beet juice everyday, lots of lettuce (lettuce has the nitrites/nitrates, pre cursor to NO), started wormwood/black walnut. I take these, my hair loss accelerates (this is good for the propecia side effects, bad for my hair). I figure my DHT is being restarted or something.. but this really caught my eye.

Also, I have BAD effects to vitamin D, which I saw you mention as well as it multipies the pathogens. The more and more I find.. I think I do have some kind of impaired immune system due to propecia allowing pathogen buildup or something along what you have said, but I have never read a post so informative on specific types of pathogens. I mostly see stuff online abuot taking this or that herb and then your good.

Can you tell me more about getting rid of these pathogens? Would wormwood/black walnut help kill these? I also started doing ACV multiple times per day. Also, I'm on pretty strict diet.. waiting on probiotics. Just bought ecklonia cava. I suspect when I start the EC, my hair loss will multiply 10 fold because of how much it boosts nitric oxide. I can't take *ANYTHING* that decreases nitric oxide or I will have BAD side effects to my junk! (numbness is the biggest issue with that)

i will look into this rife machine
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 pm

manofmanytrades wrote:FYI I tried RDKMLs script for FL1953 on my rife machine overnight and had a detox reaction starting the next morning that lasted two days. Took some humifulvate and apple pectin to hopefully mop up any heavy metals released. Time will tell how much improvement it makes, ill do it again in a few days... thanks again Rdkml

Your welcome.

As you noticed,gotta make sure you keep up with the detox/chelation otherwise the Rife machine will just be a herxing machine and you'll never feel well. Smile

Personally, if I had to do it over again, I would have made sure I used my infrared sauna more, foot detox bath and cholestepure more often. Let me know if you don't know how to make the infrared sauna or foot detox bath as I can repost. They are very cheap.

Anyhow, what many people do is they'll run frequencies. Once the herxing has passed and they start feeling better is when they'll start running frequencies again. If you run frequencies to kill a pathogen when you already don't feel well, you'll only add to your already toxic load and feel worse. I personally use beneficial normalizing or similar or PEMF frequencies in between these times. Most PEMF frequencies (frequencies from 1 - 20 Hz or so)

While relatively new and wasn't available at the time, I also would have made sure I used Dr. Lloyd's Infection General script. It's on my facebook account. Let me know if you can't find it and want me to post it.

By the way, I should mention that many people when they first use a Rife machine when they are ill they'll herx very fast. However, as time goes on, your pathogen load is lowered, your detox pathways become more open, it can take days for one to experience a herx. Even all the way up to 7 days later.

Last edited by rdkml on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 pm

sanderson wrote:
This caught my eye. I have noticed that my hair loss accelerates with increased nitric oxide production.

A couple years ago I did a bunch of digging around with what you brought up in your post.

I would bet if you bought some lysine, mixed it with water and applied it to your scalp for about 30 minutes or so before your shower, the itch would be dramatically reduced. Should even work even if you took arginine.

You see, nitric oxide and arginine make viral issues worse. MPB is partly associated with a viral issue. Lysine inhibits viral issues.

And that's where the problem with lysine comes in in that viruses replicate very fast. Therefore, you'd have to apply the lysine at least twice a day and that becomes too much of a hassle to keep up with.

Anyway, thought you'd be interested. Here is a description for anyone interested. http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1527217#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 pm

rdkml wrote:
sanderson wrote:
This caught my eye. I have noticed that my hair loss accelerates with increased nitric oxide production.

A couple years ago I did a bunch of digging around with what you brought up in your post.

I would bet if you bought some lysine, mixed it with water and applied it to your scalp for about 30 minutes or so before your shower, the itch would be dramatically reduced. Should even work even if you took arginine.

You see, nitric oxide and arginine make viral issues worse. MPB is partly associated with a viral issue. Lysine inhibits viral issues.

And that's where the problem with lysine comes in in that viruses replicate very fast. Therefore, you'd have to apply the lysine at least twice a day and that becomes too much of a hassle to keep up with.

Anyway, thought you'd be interested. Here is a description for anyone interested. curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1527217#i

Wow, that is extremely interesting. Thank you for sharing that. Also, that rife code you linked to sounds eerily similar to what people in my situation have.. most notably eczema, penis, urogenital lining, not gout (i got tested), but something similar.. i had swollen hands with pain in joints, headches, impotence.

I will try out that lysine on scalp, anything else you recommend to take internally that can help combat this? Unfortunate for my situation though.. it cannot decrease nitric oxide.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

You don't have to use the lysine but is more of a way to prove me wrong that viruses aren't what's causing your reaction with boosting nitric oxide. Smile The topical lysine thing really is too inconvenient to keep up with. You'd probably end up only doing it for a week and that's it. But it's a pretty cool experiment how it will dramatically reduce the itching. It doesn't last for very long though... a couple hours each time you apply.

For supplements, ecklonia cava would be around the top. Ecklonia cava doesn't cause a problem with scalp itch though. At least IME.

Detox supplements or other methods to detox would also be very important. Or supplements or food to boost the immune system.

Interestingly, A < R mentioned one time how if you take a "HUGE" dose of modified citrus pectin that you'll feel great and I agree. Modified citrus pectin detoxes but also boosts the immune system. Taking MCP at such a high dose would get very expensive but if you have money to blow that's also a cool experiment how you'll feel better through detox and boosting the immune system. I don't know how well it would work for the hair loss though as I don't have a hair loss problem anymore.

I'm personally going to try making my own liposomal modified citrus pectin and maybe that will reduce the cost.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:36 am

rdkml wrote:You don't have to use the lysine but is more of a way to prove me wrong that viruses aren't what's causing your reaction with boosting nitric oxide. Smile The topical lysine thing really is too inconvenient to keep up with. You'd probably end up only doing it for a week and that's it. But it's a pretty cool experiment how it will dramatically reduce the itching. It doesn't last for very long though... a couple hours each time you apply.

For supplements, ecklonia cava would be around the top. Ecklonia cava doesn't cause a problem with scalp itch though. At least IME.

Detox supplements or other methods to detox would also be very important. Or supplements or food to boost the immune system.

Interestingly, A < R mentioned one time how if you take a "HUGE" dose of modified citrus pectin that you'll feel great and I agree. Modified citrus pectin detoxes but also boosts the immune system. Taking MCP at such a high dose would get very expensive but if you have money to blow that's also a cool experiment how you'll feel better through detox and boosting the immune system. I don't know how well it would work for the hair loss though as I don't have a hair loss problem anymore.

I'm personally going to try making my own liposomal modified citrus pectin and maybe that will reduce the cost.

I see. Yes, that's a great idea to try to test out if that is actually what is happening. That is exactly what I need.. safely to check things off the list to find out what is happening. Thank you for the other recommendations as well.

I have seen your other posts where you mention that you don't have the hair loss which is great! I looked through some of your posts, but couldn't find if you posted a regimen or not that you followed? I saw one of your old posts where you mention that you use the rife machine frequently, however, you say it takes a lot of personal research to truly master it. Also, I saw how you took SP for a few years, but I'm not going that route. It seems like you had a mold issue and once you were able to clear that, you managed to save your hair?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am

Hey Rdkml, Thanks again for the advice. After doing some research, I plan on starting with rife. I wanted to see what you thought about a setup like an F125 and some contact pads? I realize that this probably isnt an ideal setup, but would it be enough at least see some noticeable results? I seem to remember newport on curezone saying that is would be an ok setup at somepoint. I plan running frequencies for acne, hair loss, the pineal gland and experimenting with frequencies for psoriasis. My psoriasis is becoming a pain in the ass lately and im tired of throwing darts at the supplement dartboard to try to figure it out. I figure i might as well at least invest in something thats beneficial in other ways too. After research I can also see that there is at least some correlation with psoriasis and pathogens:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2607638/pdf/jnma00404-0073.pdf

I also realize that rife is not some magic bullet and I will need to make other changes as well, Ive restarted metal detoxing with MCP and humifulvate recently and plan on making other benificial changes. But it seems to be a good investment and worse case scenario it would be a good experiment. Any thoughts on this setup?

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 am

sanderson,

Yeah, there are much better things to take than Saw Palmetto or focusing on DHT inhibition. Not many people are aware but back in the 90's and before if you told them you had hair loss everyone believed that it was genetic and there was nothing you could do about it. Then Saw Palmetto and Propecia came out and it gave people hope but at the expense of side effects. Nowadays, thanks to people like CS and others they have shown that you can halt hair loss through alternative methods.

I've done a lot of experimenting with stopping hair loss through a variety of methods and they all work. Even diet will but you have to be extremely strict and disciplined and make sure you remove 100% of the offending foods and not 95%.

IMO, there are a variety of issues that cause people to lose their hair. From mold issues, to bacterial/viral/biofilm,etc., to toxins and heavy metals with diet making everything much worse and with leaky gut like pouring gasoline on a fire as well as others I can't think of right now. Rapid hair loss I believe comes from the gut.

If you ask me, I think people who have hair loss have all the above issues. Not just one or two issues but all of them. One just has to become a detective where they try different remedies to each of the above issues as what works for one may not work as well for another.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:24 am

phoenix21,

Yes, I'm all for the F125 to save money. It's actually a "very' good value. Not to mention one could always upgrade to the F165 if they wished or when they get more money.

When you do buy the F125 keep in mind that you'll also need to buy the BNC to alligator clip and also the stainless steel or copper hand holds and/or food pads.

With the F125 the frequencies don't have as many channels and they don't go as high in frequency. However, one could always take say newports frequencies and divide the frequency by 2 until it comes in range of the F125 as the F125 goes up to 1.5 MHz. I have no idea how well it would work but it still may.

With the F125 you also get to use other frequencies such as the ones Dr. L has posted or the ones that other people use on the internet. Also, using handholds the frequencies will also disable other pathogens as DC voltage by itself, even if you don't have the correct frequency, inhibits some pathgoens. Also, it appears will help to detox mold if you get the right frequency such as Dr. L's Infection General.

The downside with having to hold handholds is that you have to holdhand holds, lol. It can get very old very fast and therefore doesn't get used. Also, zapping pets is very hard, lol, if you ever want to get them well from say food poisoning or cancer or whatever.

As an alternative to the handholds or foot pads one could also take two plastic boxes the size of your feet, fill them with water with a pinch of salt and put the red/positive hand hold in the box that goes to your left foot and the black/negative hand hold goes to your left food. You'll be detoxing as well as running frequencies on yourself. Kinda breaks the monotony.

But yeah, I think everyone should own a F125 as you never know if an emergency comes up that you need it for. One day, in a couple years, I'm probably going to buy a F125 (to save money) and SG-1 so others in my family can use it without having to use mine.

By the way, regarding psoriasis, I'm not sure it's one particular pathogen you can kill and it gets well. I think it's more related to many different pathogens taking hold and fewer beneficial bacteria on the skin to keep the pathogenic ones in check.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 am

do i need any pads or anything with the f165 without the sg-1 jdp??

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 am

If I understand your question correctly...

When you buy the F165 of F125 or whatever from atelierrobin.net they'll just ship the frequency generator.

To actually use the frequency generator you have to buy handholds or foot pads such as this http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIFE-BECK-CLARK-ZAPPER-6-INCH-STAINLESS-STEEL-HANDHOLDS-/250880190064?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a699fe670

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coaxial-Cable-BNC-Male-to-Dual-Alligator-Test-Clip-lead-/170799603394?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c4731ec2

The reason why Rife gets complicated and information is scattered everywhere is because the FDA and such causes all sorts of grief for these people and similar people. That's why you have companies market their zapper for cars or fish or whatever, lol.

There is a war going on and nothing but conventional methods are allowed to be used to treat ailments. While at the same time the other arm is poisoning the people through genetically modified foods and such. It's almost as if they want a population reduction or something. Smile

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

RDKML how do i know which pathogens to target? I have Newport's scripts, i was thinking of starting with the lyme coinfections and then running them one at a time to see which ones cause a herx... would this be the most logical place to start for suspected gut infections? My biggest problem is knowing which viruses to target, and whether the script i got is any good. As you probably know, there's some scripts online that probably dont work, and if you dont get results you dont know if its cause the script missed it, or you simply dont have that pathogen. Have you found a good forum or website that shows which pathogens are typically implicated in which conditions, or do you just surf the web looking through different research articles? And what is a good source for scripts, other than newport and Char. Thanks

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 am

Yup, that's I always mention with Rife, one needs to be an independent researcher. Have to do a lot of research and a lot of experimentation. All made more complicated by how all the inflammatory ailments are linked together.
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question 40880310150547343588941

That's actually why I created that facebook account to put as many different frequencies together in one spot. So what took me an "incredibly" long amount of research, one can find the info in a fraction of the time. Like you mentioned Char, newport, Sutherland, etc. all put which pathogens are connected with which ailment.

There are good articles everywhere online that shows how bad X pathogen is. Sutherland's site, rife forum at curezone and spread throughout and other places and Rife places online. Or even a good google search will help you uncover. Just keep in mind that you can read tons of articles until your blue in the face but the best gauge really is to run frequencies for such pathogens and depending on how well you get well or how bad the herx is, etc. then it shows just how big of a factor it was for you. Made more complicated by some pathogens need to be hit often while others such as mycoplasma like once a month or so.

Then after you've had enough experience and have already run the frequency/script you can start to combine multiple frequencies/scripts together so that it's more of a shotgun approach and you just run them periodically.

Just don't forget, when you're doing this if you're filled with toxins from killing these pathogens, then you may not get well until you detox/chelate enough. That's why people mention to only use Rife to kill pathogens when they are feeling well. If your not feeling well then their isn't much point to using Rife at that specific time unless your trying normalizing or beneficial frequencies or PEMF frequencies. So again, if you run frequencies when your not feeling you may have that pathogen but you dont realize, you don't get a hit because you already feel ill.

Bug again, a good rule is that the sicker one is, the more co infections one has. Here are two quotes from two studies "The more species of bacterial infections found in a patient correlates with increased morbidity and severity of signs and symptoms." Nicolson et all and "Successful treatment of such infections results in reduced morbidity severity or recovery." Nicolson et all

And don't forget, it's a good rule to hit the largest pathogens first such as parasites then work your way down to the bacteria then the virus.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Awesome post, thanks. I definitely think you're right, pathogens and biofilms are the key to a large number of health problems. Thanks again for the resource info, it saves me a lot of research time

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next