Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

+11
Yanks
bh2o
whodathunkit
phoenix21
sanderson
lustucru
Mastery
gg4545
a
ubraj
manofmanytrades
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  ubraj Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

I thought I found a frequency to combat FL1953 and then forgot what it was, lol.

Seriously though, FL1953 is so new that nobody has any frequencies for it yet. There is one person working on finding a frequency. It produces a huge amount of biofilm and appears the older one gets, the more likely they are to have it.

So far, the treatment for it appears to be Ivermectin/Stromectol or a low fat diet. FL1953 has been named to protomyxzoa rheumatica which is fitting considering the pain that it causes it's sufferers.

While I've never been diagnosed with it, I would bet that real vervain/vervain officinalis works very well for it... so long as one always takes it. My thinking is real vervain has been shown to work for malaria which is a protozoa infection as is FL1953. Taking the vervain either by tea, mead or tincture or by chewing on the twigs. I experimented with my 9 year old dog (almost all old dogs have it) and myself and believe that by just chewing on vervain works extremely well and my dog swallowing it works very well too. But again, so long as it's consumed everyday.

It took a dog walking on three legs for several months because of the pain she was to being 90% better where she doesn't appear to be in any pain and doesn't limp. She was bit by 300 - 500 or so ticks within a couple month period.

Real vervain is one of the best things that can be taken for pain... but maybe that's only if one has a protozoan infection such as babesia or FL1953 or malaria which is causing the pain. It does take a day or two for it to kick in though and again always have to take it everyday.

I couldn't comment on the other methods of taking vervain besides ingesting or chewing on the twigs for the pain relief though. I know the vervain tincture worked well and vervain tea was a little different but not sure if either worked on pain.

By the way, which script/frequencies were you running that was helping you?

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 4 Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  manofmanytrades Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Thanks for the reply
The frequency set that I was using was this one-

"#This set covers common infection frequencies and runs them for 10
#seconds each in a never ending loop. Duty cycle is 67% to provide even
#harmonics as well as the odd harmonics that all square waves make.
dwell 10
label loop
duty 67
fuzz 1 .03125
20 47 64 120 254 428 432 444 450 465 543 620 641 660 664 665 676 683 688
690 727 728 740 760 766 774 775 776 784 785 786 787 800 801 802 880 960
1051 1560 1577 1840 1488 1550 1551 1552 1562 1998 2145 2638.7 2489 5000
goto loop"

Not sure which pathogens it includes though... I originally had my doubts about the scalar unit (not understanding the science behind it), but that's what ive been using and getting herx reactions with, so i believe its working. What I dont understand is why repeat treatments are needed. A lot of posts on rife forums refer to the user running the same frequency multiple times. If its the right frequency then the pathogens should be killed with the first treatment (unless the machine doesnt achieve complete penetration through the body I suppose...)

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:57 am

Well, I bit the bullet and finally ordered an F125. Im pretty excited to try it out. Rdkml or anyone else, do you think stainless footpads would be equally as effective as the handholds? Also, I see that the F125 is sold in some places with a power booster. Is this necessary or just basically for enhancing effectiveness?

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:11 pm

manofmanytrades wrote:A lot of posts on rife forums refer to the user running the same frequency multiple times. If its the right frequency then the pathogens should be killed with the first treatment (unless the machine doesnt achieve complete penetration through the body I suppose...)

I see. Yes, that Infection General script is what Dr. Loyd created. It contains a lot of common frequencies used for many pathogens. I really like Dr. Loyds scripts as they make life very simple and they work.

You can also experiment and increase the dwell so that more time is spent on each frequency.

In an ideal world, yes, one run on a frequency may kill the pathogen that has the MOR. However, have to keep in mind all Rife machines there is a problem with penetration depth, frequencies not penetrating biofilm, heavy metal pockets such as mercury or lead, pleomorphism, etc.. Not to mention when you kill a parasite, you'll reinfect yourself as they'll spew their contents (heavy metals like mercury, bacteria, etc). Then kill bacteria and can reinfect oneself with the smaller pathogens and the list goes on till you get to mycoplasma, nanobacteria and viruses. That's why it's a good idea to start with the large pathogens and work your way down to the smallest.

Killing large parasites with frequencies sometimes can be like shooting a BB gun at an animal though. You may make it mad but it's hard to kill them. You may kill one here and there but it can be hard to eradicate large parasites with frequencies. That's where taking both vervain's are a good idea and cloves to prevent eggs. Or Dr. K would use Rx medication. Or others use lots of Salt through the Salt/Vitamin C protocol.

Also, Dr. Sutherland mentions about the importance of increasing the immune system to do the rest of the work. He uses Transfer Factor as he found that to be the best. I personally use 24 hours SCD yogurt and some other things as it's cheaper.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:17 pm

phoenix21,

Foot pads are better but they are more inconvenient.

Don't buy the amplifier. In general, it's a scam.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks rdkml. I was leaning towards the footpad idea a bit just because with free hands I could still use the computer, etc.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 am

Jdp, can you give me a link to the footpads i need and whatever else i have to buy to use them with my f-165?? thank you

I was working on my diet for a bit like we discussed before i jumped into the rife to lower pathogen load somewhat i dont know how much of a reduction i did but im gonna give it a go! So can i also have the facebook link too!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Also one last thing i googled rife earlier just picking up some more info and read about deaths in cancer victims being blamed on the rife machine. Anything i should worry about? Im okay with just about any other temporary sides lol but that may be just a bit much!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:20 pm

gg4545 wrote:I was working on my diet for a bit like we discussed before i jumped into the rife to lower pathogen load somewhat i dont know how much of a reduction i did but im gonna give it a go! So can i also have the facebook link too!

Just make sure you do a lot of research before buying and don't jump in without realizing what your getting into IMO. Probably best to read the forums that I posted on the facebook account to give a general idea what you'd be doing.

Not many on this forum know but if you click on my name, then on the right side you can click Topics or Posts to see prior posts of mine. Here is the thread you're looking for. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7070-royal-rife-frequencies

Yes, I have no doubt that if you give someone on their death bed and start using Rife or other protocols, you can kill them or make the rest of the time they have left miserable.

In fact, if you use Rife on someone without helping them to detox/chelation, I have no doubt that they can be more miserable than they were before. Actually, I would expect it for a good percentage.

I got my food pads from leftover from my Ultimate Zapper. They are expensive if you buy them there so can always make your own. A quick search I couldn't find any besides the Ultimate Zapper website but hand holds can be bought at toolsforhealing or ebay such as these http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=handholds+zapper&_sacat=0&_odkw=hand+holds+zapper&_osacat=0&_from=R40 plus you'd need BNC to alligator clip which can be bought from the maker of the F125 Atelier Robin or can buy on ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=bnc+to+alligator+clip&_sacat=0&_odkw=handholds+zapper&_osacat=0&_from=R40

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 pm

jdp, I now have my f125 and bnc to alligator cable, and was wondering if I could temporarily use aluminum foil as footpads? I cant remember if you or someone else said this might be a bad idea. Was having paypal issues lately so couldnt order the legit stainless footpads. I think Ill just have a local welder cut some for me. But is this ok for the short term?

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I personally wouldn't recommend the aluminum foil.

You can go down to a hardware store and buy copper pipe. Then cut the copper pipe and use them as hand holds. And of course wrap wet paper towels over them. You can also try putting a touch of salt on the paper towels to increase the intensity.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:32 am

Hey rdkml, thanks again.

I had a few more questions, then I will try to leave you alone for a while lol

I was running the frequencies for Sutherlands bald virus, but there doesnt seem to be any recommended time duration. Any recommendations? I did it for a half hour, I understand why people opt for the wireless devies haha.

I also was trying to run your recommended frequencies for breakouts:
http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1584274#i
http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1532388#i

For the first one, I get this error when I try to run: "syntax error line 10: vbackfreqchanne ..."

Im pretty sure that this is because the F125 is only 2 channels so 'c' isnt valid for the f125 is this right? Im still trying to wrap my head around some of the programming and that manual isnt the greatest. I guess its a similar issue with the second link where I get "syntax error line 2 program channel" because its program 'c'. Is there an easy way to arrange these to work on the f125?

thanks again

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 am

No problem.

Yes, the F-125 only has 2 simultaneous frequencies rather than 3 simultaneous frequencies like the F-165.

Also, The F-125 can't go as high as the F-165 in frequency.

Basically the F-165 has

A:3.9 MHZ, B:3.9 MHZ, C:50 MHZ

while the F-125 has

A:1.5 MHZ, B:100 KHZ

Will post more later to help you convert to lower frequency. Gotta run.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:18 pm

phoenix21 wrote:I understand why people opt for the wireless devies haha.

Sorry about that.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I messed around with zappers and blood electrifiers and such for about 1 1/2 years before 2010 when I bought my first Rife machine and it does get annoying, lol.

On the bright side, it will help to detox and help to remove mold toxins and the DC electricity will help to inhibit some random pathogens as well so it's good in that regard. Just gets tedious, lol.

About time recommendations, I really couldn't say much. Just give it a day or two or more for frequencies/scripts to work in a lot of cases. Then of course have to keep repeating once per day or every other day or whatever for about a week or two. Then periodically if there is still a problem then as needed once a month or whatever due to reinfection from others, reinfection from other pathogens or biofilm inside you or lowered immune system, etc..

Anyhow, about converting the frequencies for use, there are many ways to lower frequency in range to be used with other frequency generators or to raise the frequency. Over the years, in general, the best way that most people know about is to divide the frequency by 2 until it gets in range. Then can experiment and fuzz or sweep around the frequency.

However, something that almost nobody knows about that newport mentions that through dowsing, found dividing by 2.00015400 works better so can try that.

Sutherland uses scalar octaves which he believes works better than dividing by 2. A quote from him

Binary octaves do not work as well as primary frequencies. In general, scalar octaves do work as well as primary frequencies. In fact, they cut the time required to kill a pathogen by more than 50% over binary octaves.

To convert a frequency to scalar octave multiply by any of these numbers and that will give the frequency to use.

Or for an easy to use calculator go to http://www.royalrife.com/lists.html and click Scalar Harmonic Calculator

.-----------------------------------------------------

And while newport would be the one to ask for best ways to convert his scripts for use on the F-125, this would be an example of what you can do

dwell 900
program a duty 82.4
####################################################################################
# Title: Staphylococcus aureus - weaponized - MRSA
# Description: Peritonitis, boils, carbuncles, abscesses, ascites, tooth infection, heart disease, infect tumors
####################################################################################
label 0

backfreq b 66565.5555 50 # Toxin released after kill
876657.7655 # Nucleic Acid, dowsing, all mutations + toxin + biofilm

What this will do is remove the carrier/vbackfreq c 16.00492857 .0125 as the F125 only has two channels. You may not get as good of penetration because there isn't a carrier wave in that script (frequency above 1000000 Hz).

Then to have a carrier there are many things you can do to change the script. You'll have to remove one of the frequencies and run it at another time and then for some scripts you can lower the frequency by diving by 2 or 2.00015400 or scalar.

For example to run frequency 876657.7655 and have a carrier wave for it can be done that can look this this or many other examples.

dwell 900
program a duty 82.4
# Description: Peritonitis, boils, carbuncles, abscesses, ascites, tooth infection, heart disease, infect tumors
label 0

backfreq b 43646.2215 82.4 # scalar octave from 876657.7655 x 0.04978707 = 43646.2215 # Nucleic Acid, dowsing, all mutations + toxin + biofilm
1500000 82.4 #carrier wave

and frequency 66565.5555 is easy to convert for carrier as it's within the 100000 limit of the f125 anyway so can do

dwell 900
program a duty 82.4
label 0

1500000 82.4 # carrier wave

or what may be a better carrier wave is a scalar harmonic of the original frequency so would look like

dwell 900
program a duty 82.4
label 0

1337004.9252 82.4 # scalar harmonic carrier wave 66565.5555 x 20.08553696 = 1337004.9252

Then of course can add all those scripts together in one large script by adding "label loop" at the beginning of the script and at the end of the script adding "Goto Loop"

And of course can lower the dwell time in each script as well so it doesn't take so long between each one.

It can all get a little complicated learning how to program but this should give a basic understanding and I hope I was clear in the above showing how to change the frequencies to use for the F125 for best results.

Last edited by rdkml on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 pm

With the next script, all you have to do is lower the frequency to the highest frequency that the F125 uses which an example would be

dwell 1800
program a backfreq b 0 0 duty 82.4
# Title: Staphylococcus Epidermidis (Acne/Lymph)
# Description: bacteremia, inflammation and pus secretion, Septicemia and endocarditis, fever, headache, and fatigue to anorexia and dyspnea
# creates biofilm after ingesting plastics that allow the Avian type viruses to exist
# best to follow with Bisphenol A frq (1055.525) which actually destroys this biofilm
label 0

backfreq b 19224.6065 82.4 #vpulse 0.06248075 .0125 82.4 # Shadow, (-4) octaves offset .0125
386136.8973 #7755766.6555 x 20.08553696 = 386136.8973 # Nucleic Acid, via dowsing

The V in vpulse or vbackfreq is just a math formula of the original frequency. It's the original frequency at a lower or higher harmonic. The reason why you'd want to do it is for more power or penetration.

The above I used scalar octaves but can divide by 2 or divide by 2.00015400 to bring the frequency in range for it to work on the F125.

and/or for a carrier wave for the above can use

dwell 1800
program a backfreq b 0 0 duty 82.4
# Title: Staphylococcus Epidermidis (Acne/Lymph)
# Description: bacteremia, inflammation and pus secretion, Septicemia and endocarditis, fever, headache, and fatigue to anorexia and dyspnea
# creates biofilm after ingesting plastics that allow the Avian type viruses to exist
# best to follow with Bisphenol A frq (1055.525) which actually destroys this biofilm
label 0

backfreq b 19224.6065 82.4 #vpulse 0.06248075 .0125 82.4 # Shadow, (-4) octaves offset .0125
1500000 82.4 #carrier wave
And again, I'm no expert when it comes to programming. This is just how I'd personally do it.

And of course, altering the original frequency that has been shown to work may or may not work when you lower the frequency to range but these dividing by 2 or 2.00015400 or scalar harmonics have been shown to be the best in general.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 am

rdkml, thanks again! greatly appreciate this, things are starting to become more clear in terms of programming.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:44 am

I reread your post a few times and It definitely helped a lot. Was also wondering if sharp headaches that come and go and only last a second or so be a sign of a reaction?

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 am

Just an update...so 3 times ive run the script that jdp posted at the beginning of this post. The second time i started to get a sore throat while in the middle of running the script, and i had that sore throat with mucus for a few days after that. Since then my eyes that used to be red and irritated have cleared up, my psoriasis disappeared, and i can again eat foods (including non gluten grain cereals and bread, which usually make me feel bad) with hardly any noticeable effect. Also, I usually have to take digestive enzymes with them, and ive mostly stopped that now. Im not sure what exactly i hit, but that collection of freqs did something. Maybe broke apart a biofilm or killed some parasites...?

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 pm

wow manofmanytrades, great to hear! Youre talking about the script rdkml listed on the first page right? Havent tried that one yet, but definitely will. I have psoriasis issues as well that I havent been able to clear up and it will be interesting to see if it affects it.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

phoenix21 wrote:I reread your post a few times and It definitely helped a lot. Was also wondering if sharp headaches that come and go and only last a second or so be a sign of a reaction?

Yeah, it's probably what's called a hit.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Congrats manofmanytrades.

Yeah, Dr. Loyd's frequencies work well. He has six of them that he's posted. His cancer general is said to also work well too for those with cancer.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:07 am

Where are dr lloyd scripts posted? do you have to subscribe for them like dr. sutherland?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 am

No they are free. I believe I've posted most of them on this site before but you can find them here in bold https://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/royal-rife-frequencies/dr-lloyds-helpful-info-with-frequencies-and-using-f-165-with-and-also-without-sg/111106935682890

which are my notes originally from the two yahoo forums that Dr. Loyd posts at from royalrife.com

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Sun May 06, 2012 1:59 am

rdkml, I think I may be a bit confused about the "output" setting for my machine. I wanted to make sure that both my channels were going to output 1, (the only one I use right now) so I according to manual I put in the command line "output 11 00". However this just gives me a syntax error. Is this an adjustment that cant be done on the f125 or am I missing something?

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun May 06, 2012 5:27 am

It's actually easy. Don't use the output command. It's not needed with what you're doing.

You see, the frequencies on both channels will automatically be sent to both outputs. There is no need to use the output command with what most people are doing.

The output command is really only needed if say you wanted to send one frequency to one output only and another frequency to another output only. This would be handy if say you had a SG-1 or plasma unit and wanted to send one frequency to one unit and a completely seperate frequency to another SG-1 or plasma unit or foot pads or similar.

But nobody really does this and is for advanced users.

So again, all frequencies on all channels are automatically sent to both outputs. No need to use the output command.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4