Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

+11
Yanks
bh2o
whodathunkit
phoenix21
sanderson
lustucru
Mastery
gg4545
a
ubraj
manofmanytrades
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 am

For the gluten sensitivity, you can try running this script for a long period. http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1537011 To put the script in a loop just add "repeat 1000" at the beginning of the script and "end repeat" at the end of the script and it will go in a loop 1000 times. But it's always best to start slow and then build up to long periods of time on a script. Especially considering a herx can take days to appear.

Other parasite frequencies should also be run to help one with food sensitivities.

Just remember when killing a parasite, they can give the worst herxing imaginable so would want to make sure you have a lot of detox supplements available and maybe when you don't have to go to work the next day or two.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 3 Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  Mastery Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 am

rdkml wrote:Sorry to hear that Mastery!

My first initial thought is I hope you aren't taking Vitamin D3 supplement as EMF/WiFi issues may be one of the earliest indicators of a problem... D3 supplement makes pathogens multiply at a much faster rate... Vitamin D co-factors only (e.g. Magnesium, Vitamin K Vitamin A, Zinc, Boron such as Osteoboron or Fruitex) to raise Vitamin D levels or sun exposure only and kill cell wall deficient/l form bacteria as that's where the Vitamin D dysregulation really comes from.

Anyhow, the EMF/WiFi sensitivity really comes from the pathogens/mold. The EMF/WiFi irritates them enough that they reproduce faster and produce much much more potent toxins in response. And it's these toxins that come from the pathogens in general is what really causes most of the problems. The other being the immune system causing an inflammatory response to fight the pathogens.

When one comes down with a pathogen problem they get non specific health issues. Where they never feel as healthy as they should. When one comes down with a pathogen/mold problem where the body cannot keep up with the toxin load they get labeled with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue. Later they get labeled with lyme or late stage lyme. The advanced stages they get labeled with autism, MS, ALS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc..

In short though, very rapid hair loss could be caused by pathogen problem such as biofilm which is exacerbated from stress, mold problem in the home, food or inside your body or gut issues such as leaky gut or a food your sensitive to can cause rapid hair loss.

I hope this makes sense and sorry to hear what happened to you.

Many thanks jdp.

I simply headed back to USA and Whole Foods and started eating absolutely perfect again and hair loss completely stopped and am regrowing again. (I'm not taking D3)

Am also heading off for my first RIFE session today. I've done enough chelation (slowly) that I now want to turn my attention to gradually and slowly, but ultimately massively reducing my pathogenic load.

I am convinced that restoring 100% organ function and real anti-aging can only be massively successful with both these approaches working in tandem with the other normal stuff - perfect food, exercise, meditation etc.

My goal - and you can be the first to hear it jdp is to win the Olympics in 2016. And before anyone else asks, I will not make any further comments on line about that. I'm good enough at my sport. It's my health that needs restoration.

So thank you very much jdp - your advice is invaluable. I will come back to you and if you have any advice on how best to start RIFE please do share. I am driving there this afternoon. As usual my mantra will be to go slowly and gently.

Essentially, my only problem left to defeat is slight fungus, caused by my weakness to sugar. Prior to the massive WI Fi exposure I was growing so much hair back I felt (stupidly) I could eat cheesecake again. Hence, I fed those little buggas all over again. Of course I could have Bio Film too, but I do not yet know enough about that.

Your advice on RIFE would be deeply appreciated.

Manofmanytrades - very glad to hear you followed my advice and it worked for you with Will G. He knows a lot. One other thing I will tell you is expect never to be properly successful unless you really do eat a fabulous diet, 90% of the time and likely 100% of the time for at least 4 cell (preferably Cool turnovers while pursuing RIFE and Alkaline (buy the Ph Miracle) and continued gradual chelation, as well as right exercise, meditation and supportive protocols like acupuncture and reflexology.

Keep us posted, and make sure you get a scope from Will.

I'll leave you with this:- you make a million new cells every day from what you eat!

Thank you once again, jdp
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:43 am

Good luck to you with the Olympics. You know, to help give you an edge over others there are three things off the top of my head. A good PEMF device, negative ion generator and an earthing device

http://www.amazon.com/Wein-VI-2500-High-Density-Ionic-Purifier/dp/B001GXLH2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332188991&sr=8-1

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUxk8uTAKDw

I own both.

Regarding Rife, which Rife machine are you going to be using? Not all Rife machines are the same so protocols can be a little different between some of them. In general though, you'll usually want to start with the large pathogens such as parasites and work your way down to the lowest one such as viruses. And in general, you'll want good detox supplements to get you past the herxing. Some use cholestepure. Others lots of charcoal. Others Cutler protocol. And use coffee enemas. Those are usually the best ways but everybody has their own preference. Also, you may not herx for days so if you don't see much for the first few weeks but at the end of the week you feel not very well, that's from the Rife session. Sometimes people get confused here because of the lag in herxing.

Regarding the EMF/WiFi, yeah, it's a big problem with these pathogen issues. That's why issues such as autism are increasing. Can always buy the earthing sheet or make your own. And/or turn of the fuses to the bedroom at night to help as well. Or use a faraday cage over the bed such as this which blocks out a lot of the cell phone radiation, frequencies and geopathic stress but it gets expensive and I've personally never tried this one but it's recommended by others. http://www.greenandhealthyhomes.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=71

Speaking of geopathic stress, I was reading a long time ago that that is also a pretty big area in why people develop MS or Parkinson's, etc. the further they get from the equator and not necessarily the whole Vitamin D thing. Not to mention the reduced infrared light from the sun because it's too cold to go outside, lol.

Anyhow, good luck with the Olympics.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Good discussion going on here. Here is a link to a very interesting article that covers a lot of the latest research on biofilms. http://bacteriality.com/2008/05/26/biofilm/
It concludes "In just a few short years, the potential of biofilms to cause debilitating chronic infections has become so clear that there is little doubt that biofilms are part of the pathogenic mix or “pea soup” that cause most or all chronic “autoimmune” and inflammatory diseases".
It seems that many pathogens would be easily dealt with by the immune system if the biofilms were destroyed. Since rifing requires targeting a specific pathogen, it seems that it might be more effective to simply destroy the biofilm and let the immune system deal with the pathogens. Are there any protocols that deal with destroying biofilms, perhaps chelation or enzymes?

Secondly, Causticsymmetry has posted many times that oral pathology plays a part in disease because the immune system cant touch the bacteria colonies in the fillings. Oil pulling would help pull toxins out, but how do you kill the colonies? Rifing doesnt seem like it would be the best option because of the large variety of pathogens that inhabit the cavities, it would be hard to kill everything...any ideas?

As a side note this quote from the article supports CS's position- "Anyone who is skeptical about the fact that biofilms likely form a large percentage of the microbiota that cause inflammatory disease should consider many of the recent studies that have linked established biofilm infections to a higher risk for multiple forms of chronic inflammatory disease. Take, for example, studies that have found a link between periodontal disease and several major inflammatory conditions. A 1989 article published in British Medical Journal showed a correlation between dental disease and systemic disease (stroke, heart disease, diabetes). After correcting for age, exercise, diet, smoking, weight, blood cholesterol level, alcohol use and health care, people who had periodontal disease had a significantly higher incidence of heart disease, stroke and premature death. More recently, these results were confirmed in studies in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Sweden, and Germany. The effects are striking. For example, researchers from the Canadian Health Bureau found that people with periodontal disease had a two times higher risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.[23]"

Another part of the article addresses vit d with a similar conclusion to other posts ive seen on here about vit d...

"Biofilm researchers will also tell you that, not surprisingly, biofilms form with greater ease in an immunocompromised host. Marshall’s research has made it clear that many of the Th1 pathogens are capable of creating substances that bind and inactivate the Vitamin D Receptor – a fundamental receptor of the body that controls the activity of the innate immune system, or the body’s first line of defense against intracellular infection.[22]
Thus, as patients accumulate a greater number of the Th1 pathogens, more and more of the chronic bacterial forms create substances capable of disabling the VDR. This causes a snowball effect, in which the patient becomes increasingly immunocompromised as they acquire a larger bacterial load.
For one thing, it’s possible that many of the bacteria that survive inside biofilms are capable of creating VDR blocking substances. Thus, the formation of biofilms may contribute to immune dysfunction. Conversely, as patients acquire L-form bacteria and other persistent bacterial forms capable of creating VDR-blocking substances, it becomes exceptionally easy for biofilms to form on any tissue surface of the human body."

I know this has all been covered in other posts, but the article does a good job tying everything together to show the big picture

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:12 pm

great post manytrades! what is the best solution for dealing with biofilm? even if not just one way sharing some insight on ways to treat would be mighty helpful!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Yanks - why are you low sodium? According to your sig.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 pm

@gg4545

I found this website posted on another thread
http://www.herbsforlyme.com/category-s/225.htm
This has a lot of tips for biofilm control with products for sale- it makes sense that the lyme community would have developed some biofilm protocols since theyve known about biofilms a while, but i have no idea how well these protocols work. The Trevor Marshall protocol is the medical community equivalent, but also takes the vitamin d receptor into account by taking an agonist to activate it, which boosts the natural immune system.
I believe RDKML also mentioned vervaine for specific use with fl1953 biofilms.
Anecdotal evidence seems to point to rife as being effective, but from what ive been reading most biofilms are formed by groups of different types of bacteria, like maybe 40-60 types. I dont see how rife can really kill all of that, unless you know exactly which species you're dealing with. At any rate, the lyme forums seem to be pretty adamant that rife is an important part of treatment for them

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 pm

FWIW, electrical and pulsating magnets such as Rife or PEMF inhibit biofilm.

Here is a quote and link

"It used to be thought that rife therapy just vibrated bacteria to death. Now, however, it appears that rife may also be acting on bacterial biofilms. This is not my opinion; there are numerous studies concluding this. In fact, the word “biofilm” is actually used in the studies showing that EMF disrupts biofilms. They use this technology in sewage and agricultural purification; a technology similar to rife therapy"

http://lymebook.com/blog/research-news/biofilms-and-lyme-disease/

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:27 am

JDP,

To get started with rife, would this be what I need:

- F165 Frequency Generator
- SC-1A

thanks

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 am

[quote="rdkml"]
"It used to be thought that rife therapy just vibrated bacteria to death. Now, however, it appears that rife may also be acting on bacterial biofilms. This is not my opinion; there are numerous studies concluding this. "

Ya here is one such study that I found...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20033173

Abstract

"The aim of this work was to investigate the effects of exposure to extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields (ELF-EMF) both on biofilm formation and on mature biofilm of Helicobacter pylori. Bacterial cultures and 2-day-old biofilm of H. pylori ATCC 43629 were exposed to ELF-EMF (50 Hz frequency-1 mT intensity) for 2 days to assess their effect on the cell adhesion and on the mature biofilm detachment, respectively. All the exposed cultures and the respective sham exposed controls were studied for: the cell viability status, the cell morphological analysis, the biofilm mass measurement, the genotypic profile, and the luxS and amiA gene expression. The ELF-EMF acted on the bacterial population during the biofilm formation displaying significant differences in cell viability, as well as, in morphotypes measured by the prevalence of spiral forms (58.41%) in respect to the controls (33.14%), whereas, on mature biofilm, no significant differences were found when compared to the controls. The measurement of biofilm cell mass was significantly reduced in exposed cultures in both examined experimental conditions. No changes in DNA patterns were recorded, whereas a modulation in amiA gene expression was detected. An exposure to ELF-EMF of H. pylori biofilm induces phenotypic changes on adhering bacteria and decreases the cell adhesion unbalancing the bacterial population therefore reducing the H. pylori capability to protect itself."

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

rdk, I got Nenah's book on your rec. Thank you! I've learned a lot already, even though I haven't been able to get that deeply into it. Right now I'm just concentrating on what unit to get, to get me started and/or to plan for long-term. So I have a few questions, if you don't mind answering.

1) What is an SC-1A? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Feel like a goob.

2) What-all kinds of electric therapy devices do you own (Rife, PEMF, Doug Coil, etc.)?

3) If money were not an object, what device(s) would you get that you don't currently own? "Realistically" priced (like under $10,000), I mean.

4) For many reasons I like radiant plasma, but have concerns about RF. Plasma tube machines are also more expensive. However, I also would like to address any latent cancer-causing issues, as C runs in both sides of my family. So am also interested in devices that emit RF and support electrodes/handholds/footpads/etc. allowing better signal penetration. Any suggestions besides this $$$ mack-daddy ( http://www.thegb4000.com/ ) that does both (and has an option to turn off the RF mode)?

Thanks as always for the great advice.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm

The SC-1A is the older version. The newer version is called SG-1 and is a device that broadcasts frequencies where distance is not a factor. You can't detect frequencies coming from it as they are scalar waves. Here is a picture of it. http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2009/04/scalar-craft-1a-sc-1a-sending-device.html

You'd essentially be doing what Dr. Sutherland does (http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com). You'd also want to eventually buy a subscription to his frequencies for about $160 or so but you can experiment with all the other frequencies people have found useful in the beginning.

Dr. Lloyd (www.royalrife.com) recently started using one and reporting his results with it on his yahoo forum as well. Dr. Lloyd is one of the biggest and most known experts in Rife and previously the one who put together Rife conferences in the past. Basically, with Dr. Lloyd, someone with his caliber, getting involved with the device and giving his results with it, sure makes me feel less crazy that one can broadcast frequencies where distance is not a factor. I do always recommend to sleep next to it as that seems to give the fastest results however.

Here is one quote from Dr. Lloyd to help explain

"There is a phenomenon called “quantum entanglement.”The basic idea is
that there are situations where two particles act almost as though they
were a single particle.

An experiment has been conducted where a positron has been caused to
collide with an electron.The result is two photons.These two photons
that were formed at the same time are in a state of entanglement. If
they are moved to distant locations, they still are connected with each
other.If you do something to one of them, the other will respond
instantly.That is, there is no time delay.

Experiments have been done with diamonds.A diamond can be split and the
two pieces will show entanglement.

There are reports of experiments that suggest that DNA that is taken
from a donor remains in a state of entanglement.

Here is a quote from the internet

EXPERIMENT #2

These were experiments done by the military. Leukocytes (white blood cells) were collected for DNA from donors and placed into chambers so they could be measure electrical changes. In this experiment, the donor was placed in one room and subjected to "emotional stimulation" consisting of video clips, which generated different emotions in the donor.

The DNA was placed in a different room in the same building. Both the donor and his DNA were monitored and as the donor exhibited emotional peaks or valleys (measured by electrical responses), the DNA exhibited the IDENTICAL RESPONSES AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. There was no lag time, no transmission time. The DNA peaks and valleys EXACTLY MATCHED the peaks and valleys of the donor in time.

The military wanted to see how far away they could separate the donor from his DNA and still get this effect. They stopped testing after they separated the DNA and the donor by 50 miles and STILL had the SAME result. No lag time; no transmission time.

The DNA and the donor had the same identical responses in time. What can this mean?

But again, if this is too crazy for you then I recommend to just sit close by (within about 5 feet) and the frequencies will be more noticeable and you'll feel less crazy, lol.

Plasma devices are nice. Especially with the GB4000 with the MOPA which costs a little over $4,000. With the MOPA, this is one of the closest ways to get back to what Royal Rife did way back. With me however, I don't really want to expose myself needlessly to EMF fields as Dr. K has mentioned before with his experiments is that mold with grow at a much faster rate and produce much more potent biotoxins in response. A couple people also have noticed bacteria reproducing faster in response to plasma but not to a coil.

You also wouldn't want to be connected directly through a plasma device where your feet would be connected to a ground plate but things like GB4000 with MOPA are fine or PERL (which is another one of the best Plasma units but also very expensive).

Also, plasma bulbs only last for so many hours before you need to spend a couple hundred dollars or whatever for a new bulb.

So again, plasma is very nice. The way I think of it is it's like the old Rife machines. The Doug Coil is also an old style Rife machine but it has a benefit in that it's a pulsating magnet so it's partly like a PEMF device. The Doug Coil is labor intensive if one is trying to eradicate a lot of pathogens with one so I mainly just use it as a PEMF device where I'm not too concerned with the frequency.

So again, I really like the F-165 with SC-1A combo. There is a very large learning curve and one really needs to be an independent researcher however. I've done some very very big things with it on myself and other family members that I never could have done with other methods but in each case there was a lot of experimentation to find what pathogens were the issue and what frequencies benefited and which frequency they liked to make the feel better (beneficial normalizing frequencies). Actually, it takes month of constant searching in each case but once you find the right ones it's almost like a miracle.

What kind of electric devices I own? Quite a few. Many very good air purifiers. A lot of different LED and LLLT devices. Doug Coil. F-165/SC-1A. Super Zappicator. Several Zappers. Negative ion generators. Earthing recover bag. and more.

What else would I own. Honestly, not much more. Just things to make my life easier. An earthpulse PEMF ($600) would be nice to make my life more convenient. A second F-165/SC-1A as running two Rife machines at the same time next to each other gives faster results (at least on other Rife machines it does). This radionics machine to remove mold whihch Dr. Lloyd uses this on top of his SG-1 which would be nice to help with other family members who have a mold problem. http://www.royalrife.com/activator.html This Static Gen II or Pyro Energen would also be nice to remove viruses and to use it at night for faster results. http://www.royalrife.com/static_gen.html This would make life easier so you don't have to guess which viruses are the problem. While not fully needed using this to remove the viral issue for cancer and the radionics machine to remove mold would be very handy in a lot of cases. I would also buy or make quite a few more Zappicators to make my life easier so I can zappicate all my food easily.

Beyond this, I'm not really looking at any other electronic gadgets beyond a $20,000 PEMF machine. Beyond this, it's not so much the most expensive gadgets give the best results as it is the knowledge of how to use the electrical gadgets. It's the knowledge on how to use them that gives the results.

If I really wanted to go all out a FSCAN and Hadoscan would be nice. That way it will tell you which frequencies and which problems one has an issue with. It's not needed by 99.9% of the people but Sutherland uses it to make sure he's on the right track when finding frequencies. They would cost $5,000 and Hadoscan I believe is $10,000 or so dollars. Newport uses the EPFX which costs I believe $15,000 or so.

Regarding cancer, just don't forget there are other methods you'd also want to do beyond electrical gadgets. Here is a very good article. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:

To get started with rife, would this be what I need:

- F165 Frequency Generator
- SC-1A

Yes, that's correct. It's also nice to own a BNC to alligator clip ($6 on ebay) and handholds or foot pads ($20 on ebay) for the rare occasion you want to zap yourself.

But yeah, that it is one of the Rife machines out there you can buy. Every Rife machine is a little different.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks for that big honkin' post, rdk! Very informative and helpful. I think you've given me what I needed to go on, as one primary problem I've found when trying to research rifing equipment on the internet is that it's not always that easy to find. Probably on purpose. "Broadcasting" the frequencies is the primary reason I was attracted to plasma...sounds like the SC-1 will solve that problem. I will try to "put it together" myself now. Smile Thanks again, very much!

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 am

thanks rdkml, your posts are very insightful. I expect to get my F-165 and SC-1A out of customs in the next few weeks (it's been 4 f'ing months) and am looking forward to getting started. I noticed you prefer to run yours while sleeping. I'm just curious, is there a downside to daytime rife-ing? I spend much more time in the office than I do in the bed (10 hrs vs 6 hrs) and I share a bed, but don't share an office. As such, I'm considering setting up the equip at work as opposed to at home. On the other hand, I could rife two birds with one stone I suppose if I run scripts at night. I appreciate your efforts in helping us noobs. Suerte.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 am

Well, the SC-1A runs 24/7 where it sends the frequency to me by putting my hair brush or whatever on the SC-1A. I also sleep next to the bean which is faster and more noticeable. The only downside to sleeping next to it is that some frequencies can interfere with your sleep. But the the upside is that a couple frequencies you can put in such as 3.9 Hz will actually put you to sleep if you have insomnia.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:25 pm

rdk said:
the SC-1A runs 24/7 where it sends the frequency to me by putting my hair brush or whatever on the SC-1A.

So you're talking about DNA signalling? Just trying to keep it all straight.

And I'm sorry, but...what in the heck is a "bean"? I'm completely lost on that one. Very Happy

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Also, this article

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/03/ff_antivirals/

raises some concerns I've had about broadly applying rife while only guessing what to target: namely, that I might advertently harm in some beneficial organisms in my body (or the bodies of my pets), kind of like antibiotics do. Haven't read that deeply into it yet, but my question for rdk: do the beneficial organisms harmonize more closely with our own frequencies, thus escaping harm?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:15 am

Great posts jdp. Just great!

Chelsea Hope Sanctuary in Lafayette has MOPA, foot baths, 8 Rife machines and much more - all by donation...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 am

whodathunkit,

The bean/magic bean is a nickname for the SC-1A/SG-1 that was coined on curezone.

In short, yes, it gets complicated and a whole lot to learn and really best to read information from others on the subject of Rife and to read other forums. And reading information on PEMF is also good as PEMF and Rife are sorta two sides of the same coin in a manner of speaking.

Will you damage beneficial bacteria by running Rife frequencies. The short answer is no.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:02 am

rdkml wrote:whodathunkit,

The bean/magic bean is a nickname for the SC-1A/SG-1 that was coined on curezone.

In short, yes, it gets complicated and a whole lot to learn and really best to read information from others on the subject of Rife and to read other forums. And reading information on PEMF is also good as PEMF and Rife are sorta two sides of the same coin in a manner of speaking.

Will you damage beneficial bacteria by running Rife frequencies. The short answer is no.

Don't really understand why is there a lot to learn in order to use a rife. Of course, the more one knows, the better. But for people without bright brains and medical knowledge: basically I run the script that is already made by people who know what they are doing and the pathogens should be killed. If one without any knowledge like me only wants to treat (not to actually know everything) would use a rife, will not work?...why, the freq could be different in my body and I would have to find other ones?...don't understand

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:08 pm

mihai,

I've been at it for almost two years and I'm probably half done with the the possibilities. I'm still playing catch up.

I've talked with a few others who have been doing this longer than I have and they also learn new things all the time.

I'll leave you with a quote from Jeff Sutherland

"Electromagnetic fields control all activities of biological systems. Organ systems, cells, DNA, chemical interactions, and atoms can be balanced to provide optimum health and well-being. The future of longevity enhancement is frequency application."

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:22 am

rdkml wrote:mihai,

I've been at it for almost two years and I'm probably half done with the the possibilities. I'm still playing catch up.

I've talked with a few others who have been doing this longer than I have and they also learn new things all the time.

I'll leave you with a quote from Jeff Sutherland

"Electromagnetic fields control all activities of biological systems. Organ systems, cells, DNA, chemical interactions, and atoms can be balanced to provide optimum health and well-being. The future of longevity enhancement is frequency application."

Thanks

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 am

Yanks wrote:I left some GFSE diluted w a tiny bit of water in yesterday for a few hours. My hair is kind of dried out today and not looking so good even after following up w and overnight emu application. My scalp got itch as I slept, but now when the GFSE was on. We'll see what comes... I might just do this every couple of weeks for a half hour or so. I also do ACV/cayenne so I'm not sure if this is necessary for calcification

Have you kept up with the topical GFSE? I have applied 5-15 drops the past three nights mixed with some emu oil. Have not had a negative reaction to report, nothing positive either, but it is still early. When I drink it with water it's very strong so I'm suprised that after applying it topically I do not feel any sensations.

I'm going to keep it up daily, and see what happens.

On a different note. Loving the rife discussion. Have been interested in it for a while, but I am still not at the point to commit to it yet. Keep it up guys (and gals if there are any Wink).
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 am

So far the frequency i've been running seems to have noticeably reduced my sensitivity to grains. I would always get sore muscles after eating grains but ever since ive begun this the level of soreness is about a third of what it used to be. RDKML, I thought I was running a FL1953 freq but after rereading the description that you had on it, it is just a general pathogen freq. Do you know of a specific FL1953 freq? I cant find one on curezone or anywhere on the inet...

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next