Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:49 am by Atlas

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

+11
Yanks
bh2o
whodathunkit
phoenix21
sanderson
lustucru
Mastery
gg4545
a
ubraj
manofmanytrades
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  whodathunkit Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Hmmm, after reading up on all this and following rdkml's posts I really, REALLY want to get intot Rife and going after pathogens, but am rather intimidated by the seeming complexity of it. I'm quite sure as has been mentioned that with study and experience it will come clear, but right now I'm confused.

rdkml, would you mind recommending a good, comprehensive set up (that is, all necessary components) for the F125 and also the F165? I've decided I'm going to make an investment, I just need to try to figure out how much I can afford to invest at the moment. I see on the atelierrobin.net site that the F165 isn't as expensive as I thought but I know there's other stuff to be ordered with it.

Also, a foundational book or website, just to get started? Also, if there is no book, you might consider writing one. Make you a little $$ for your valuable time giving our all this great advice. Very Happy

Anyways, forgive if you've posted this info before. For privacy reasons I don't do Facebook but am going to create an account so I can follow you there. Please advise if the info I've requested is already on your FB page.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question - Page 2 Empty Re: Some good hair results, plus an autoimmune cause question

Post  phoenix21 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 am

Thanks again, Rdkml. Sounds like the F125 is probably a good bet to start off with and I will probably get one in the next month or so. Besides the rife curezone section and Jeff Sutherland's blog, is there any good links to threads, etc that you may have bookmarked that are good for beginners? I understand some of the basic ideas, but certain things im still unsure of such as other settings listed along with specific frequencies. lol I realize ive been bugging you a ton lately about this stuff so I will try to find out as much as I can on my own.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 am

rdkml wrote:
A lot of good points you bring up in your post and it looks like you've really done your homework. You really seem to be ahead of most everyone who battles hair loss.

First regarding candida of the scalp that Gaunitz talked about many years ago it was brought up about malassezia yeast being elevated in the scalps of those with hair loss and I believe psoriasis as well. Here is one good thread.

http://www.hairloss.org/hairloss-topic/17960/page1

The takeaway message from this IMO is a quote of "Nitric oxide controls malassezia populations"

What's interesting is that many pathogens inhabit the endothelium. The endothelium is the largest organ and what Dr. K calls bug heaven because of the amount of pathogens that are inhabited there. While this gives pathogens an easy place to hide out it also reduces nitric oxide. And again, nitric oxide controls malassezia populations.

The solution that I do is to keep up with killing the pathogens and in time the population will be reduced. Things fall into place with time.

Course there are supplements involved as well and the one that I'm reminded of is Ecklonia Cava to raise nitric oxide.

Course there are other pathogens involved in hair loss and psoriasis so it's a tip of the iceberg.

The other symptoms you mention I would take a long hard look at either mold or biofilm issue.

Interestingly, while I don't know how accurate it is but it's said with mycoplasma, which is one of the main dominant pathogens and can be common in those with gut issues is that it likes to grow in gluten, soy and mold. In other words, exposure to mold or eating moldy food (processed foods), soy or gluten (again in most processed foods) that mycoplasma issues may worsen. Not to mention cholesterol which Cholestepure, Saw Palmetto, etc. lowers cholesterol.

Also, it's said the best defense against mycoplasma issues is glutathione. A lot of ways to raise glutathione such as avoidance of food one is sensitive to such as gluten to cold showers (but not to where you are shivering) and to a lot of supplements that are talked about on this forum or heavy metal chelation (Dr. K mentions takes 7 years to remove 50% of heavy metals on the best chelaltion protocol) or to kill SV40 virus and other pathogens. Being a virus, it would have to be hit often or after killing other pathogens.

Regarding biofilm, I believe this is what keep everyone scratching their heads so to speak. I believe biofilm is what gets everyone stumped and believe MPB to be a mystery.

Probably the worst biofilm pathogen is FL1953 for which vervaine or vervaine taken as a tea "often" is probably one of the best treatments. Course Stephen Fry talks about diet, lifestyle factors, Ivermectin, etc. in combating it.

FL1953 might be one of the biggest issues with CCSVI and thus a good percentage exacerbating thyroid, teeth, scalp and brain issues.

FL1953 may be THE or one of the worst pathogens when it comes to fibromyalgia. While newport is big on asparates from AOR for this and chronic fatigue, I'm personally vote for vervaine tea which works on fibromyalgia.

Again, your symptoms when you eat food sounds like mold/mycotoxins in the food and if it's not that then I'd point my finger to the FL1953 pathogen.

Even the red eye issues are common here as those with lyme (lyme is just a term used for those not with just borrelia pathogen but also with many other pathogens involved). It's said it's partly or greatly caused by the increased circulation that gets to the eyes. Not to mention mercury issues will make eyes more sensitive. Mercury is stored by candida and lyme/borrelia pathogen. When you kill them, they release mercury into your system. Mercury also suppresses the white blood cells causing candida to flourish in the first place.

Gut dysbiosis IMO/IME I believe is like putting gasoline on a fire. Anyone with rapid hair loss has a gut issue that they need to clear. Once they stop their leaky gut or gut dysbiosis and such their hair loss will slow to a trickle IMO.

Another issue that jumps out at me for you is possibility of insulin resistance. Removing iron either blood donation or removing the rust through IP6 would be big here. For IP6 AOR IP6 might be one of the best brands. There was a study a couple years ago showing blood donation was better for insulin resistance than diet. For insulin resistance Dr. K uses niacinamide and berberine and mentions that in just a couple months it goes away!

The liver issues I forgot a lot here but can experiment with killing clostridium, flukes (as they bring along clostridium), magnesium malate, Wilson's coffee enemas and such. Here is one post http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1474124#i And while others use HCI supplements, I prefer grape bitter such as this and you only need just a very tiny amount on the back of your tongue to help with digestion http://www.iherb.com/Planetary-Herbals-Digestive-Grape-Bitters-8-fl-oz-236-56-ml/19147?at=0

But again, it's possible you could be reacting to all these issues due to mold/mycotoxins in the food and/or FL1953 combined with maybe some insuline resistance.

Now keep in mind that stopping hair loss and regaining your health doesn't mean you'll regrow lots of hair. I'm not sure anyone has really cracked the code to regrow hair... even those guys on other forums that talk about DHT blockers or minoxidil, etc. to regrow hair. A lot of them are not regrowing hair that has been dead for a long time. Those who have regrown a lot of hair appear to have had rapid hair loss and they stop their hair loss just as rapidly. Because of how rapid their hair loss was and how rapid they recovered they get the most regrowth IMO.

The only one I've found which was proven IME was grapefruit seed extract applied topically. This is extremely acidic. Being it's very acidic it will help to breakdown tissue calcification. I'm sure there are other methods to break down the calcification but I stopped my hair loss and regrew enough hair that any future experiment on myself wouldn't work properly. Then of course combining grapefruit seed extract with other measure will improve the results IMO. At the time I used LLLT. PEMF frequencies on the Rife machine may also be helpful to increase ATP and other benefits...

Great post RDKML!

Nice thread.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 pm

jdp, can one start chelating before fillings are removed?? im having a small problem finding a dentist to do it. I think i should make a thread instead of hijacking others! Sorry all

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Go to the Huggins site and get a referral for a dentist. I think you can also ask IAOMT for a referral as well.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:25 am

rdkml wrote:sanderson,

Yeah, there are much better things to take than Saw Palmetto or focusing on DHT inhibition. Not many people are aware but back in the 90's and before if you told them you had hair loss everyone believed that it was genetic and there was nothing you could do about it. Then Saw Palmetto and Propecia came out and it gave people hope but at the expense of side effects. Nowadays, thanks to people like CS and others they have shown that you can halt hair loss through alternative methods.

I've done a lot of experimenting with stopping hair loss through a variety of methods and they all work. Even diet will but you have to be extremely strict and disciplined and make sure you remove 100% of the offending foods and not 95%.

IMO, there are a variety of issues that cause people to lose their hair. From mold issues, to bacterial/viral/biofilm,etc., to toxins and heavy metals with diet making everything much worse and with leaky gut like pouring gasoline on a fire as well as others I can't think of right now. Rapid hair loss I believe comes from the gut.

If you ask me, I think people who have hair loss have all the above issues. Not just one or two issues but all of them. One just has to become a detective where they try different remedies to each of the above issues as what works for one may not work as well for another.

Thanks for the tips. I'm going to detox, detox, DETOX. Very Happy
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

phoenix21 wrote:Besides the rife curezone section and Jeff Sutherland's blog, is there any good links to threads, etc that you may have bookmarked that are good for beginners?

No problem. While I don't own either, probably two of the best places that every person with a Rife machine or is overwhelmed with it should order Nenah Sylver's book and Bryan Rosner's book.

http://www.nenahsylver.com/frequency_directory_order.html (or can buy through amazon.com)

http://www.amazon.com/When-Antibiotics-Fail-Evaluation-Alternative/dp/0976379708/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1331862212&sr=8-4

Can read a good portion of Bryan Rosner's book free here http://books.google.com/books?id=HBJOuI7dpcIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=When-Antibiotics-Fail-Evaluation-Alternative&hl=en&sa=X&ei=KJtiT6TvGuqRiQKE_e38CA&ved=0CEYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=When-Antibiotics-Fail-Evaluation-Alternative&f=false

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 pm

gg4545 wrote:jdp, can one start chelating before fillings are removed?? im having a small problem finding a dentist to do it. I think i should make a thread instead of hijacking others! Sorry all

It's not recommended as it can stir up mercury. Although, I know it's been mentioned about humifulvate and others can be used.

Personally, since 75% or so (going off memory) of mercury is excreted through the stomach, I'd make sure that you don't take antibiotics and also maybe even do 24 hour SCD yogurt or similar for beneficial bacteria to help to detox/chelate.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:08 pm

all the great advice i get from you brings more questions!! Sorry jdp! Its great to have you here.... I have no clue if i have a sensitivity to milk or not i've just stopped drinking it since i only used it for cereal. is it an issue when eating the yogurt if someone is milk sensitive?? also i read in one post or another that two tablespoons is enough? once again thanks for your time
it always helps!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:52 am

whodathunkit,

I hope I answered your question earlier with phoenix21's. Really, I couldn't say much as you can get a very good machine (F-125) and then just buy hand holds and BNC to alligator clip of ebay or where that I mentioned earlier in the thread which costs about $25 or so.

The real issue is the time involved in understanding which those two books are suppose to be extremely good books on the subject. To help one understand.

gg4545,

The 24 hour SCD yogurt removes the lactose but the casein and others may still be a problem for some.

With the 24 SCD yogurt, yeah, you really don't need to consume much for the benefits.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:17 am

I've made the SCD yogurt. I think that it is important to start off slow and see how your body responds to it, then increase and I think 1 cup a day is a good dosage, but just a guess.

RDK is right. The 24hr fermentaion process turns all of the lactose into galactose and that should not be a problem if you do not eat too much. I read on another site that upwards of 3 cups of SCD can cause galatose toxicity, have not verified via studies though. The casein also receives a slight modification from the 24hr fermentation that makes it less problematic for people from what I read. You can also make it from sheep/goat products which are generally better tolerated however as RDK will note it is quite runny compared to that made from cow sources.

RDKML, I am very intrigued with the use of GFSE used topically for decalcification/regrowth. Could you share how you implemented it, like how much would you use a day, how often ? Was it all over the scalp, diluted, or straight up?

Thanks man.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 am

always helpful jdp! also should i get the handholds or footpads im not sure which would work better with my f-165

also thank you bh2o

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:55 am

rdk, you did answer my questions, thanks!

Just FYI, there is a video "crash course" on what to buy and how to give yourself a Rife session at at Nenah's site. I haven't watched it yet but plan to.

Think I'm going with the F-165 (more back on my tax return than I thought, go figure). Like gg4525, wondering if the hand-holds or footpads better with F165. Or which is more convenient, etc. But maybe that will be answered in the video. If I watch it before you get back, will let everyone know. Very Happy

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:10 am

Foot pads are better. However, for me, they are more inconvenient and thus whenever I zap myself, I'll use handholds.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:08 am

BH2o, back in 2008 when I first applied grapefruit seed extract it was one of the most powerful antimicrobials and used it both full strenght and I would dilute it with a spray bottle and spray it on my scalp.
Later, I found not only is it a good antimicrobial but it also kills cyst form spirochetes which shows just how powerful it is.

Not to mention is good at breaking up biofilm. Breaking up biofilm is needed for MPB as biofilm is one of those things that causes people to go in circles wondering why nothing really ever really cures MPB. There was even one of the largest threads on this forum that had many people experimenting with topical enzymes. And interestingly, the enzymes would help to break up biofilm as well.

Anyhow, about a year and a half ago I came across a paper that showed how they were able to break up calcification and tissue calcificiation through something very acidic. Well, grapefruit seed extract is extremely acidic and therefore, it should break up tissue calcification.

I used it multiple times per day for I think a couple weeks. When I initially applied it, for the first couple times, the itching was unbearable when it was applied full strength. As time went on the itching went away and then I used the grapefruit seed extract less and less.

Beyond this, I really don't rememeber too much because it was about 4 years ago.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:06 am

JDP, I know the standard way of RIFEing is to hit parasites, then viruses, then bacteria (right?), so I want to go through and hit a ton of each in that sequence. Do you have any source that lays out an ordered list? For instance a wide range of parasites list, viruses list and bacteria list? I still have to sign up for Sutherland's pay for scriptss
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 am

This is turning out to be another super thread. Thanks, rdk!

Any brand of GSE better than another? This sounds like something that can be added to regimen fairly easily.

Also, for breaking up biofilm, any recommendations on dosage? I will read up but am wondering about your experiential take.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 am

whodathunkit,

I used nutribiotic. But for breaking up biofilm "internally" there are better alternatives. Even Xylitol is said to work pretty well. However, most Xylitol is genetically modified except for one brand which you can buy off the internet. And you wouldn't want your dog to consume xylitol too if you have any pets.

Yanks,

Really all I can say is you can combine multiple scripts and frequencies together that you think you would have a problem with. That's what's nice about the F-165/F-125, etc.. While it's very hard to understand the programming languange of the F100 Rife machines, they have tons of features such as creating many scripts. Then with the SC-1A/SG-1 you can have the frequencies sent to you for very long periods of time or sleep next to the Rife machine which is how I do it.

Sutherland's scripts are nice and while they rarely give me a herx, several scripts of his definitely do work. Here is an old quote from his website of why they may not give a herx even though they are giving benefits. By the way, the ABPA is just the old version that cost twice as much before the SC-1A was developed

"Transmitting frequencies with an F160 frequency generator connected to an ABPA stirs up the organisms before they are eliminated. This is the typical cause of the "hit" phenomenon when using Rife frequency devices"

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 pm

rdkml wrote:BH2o, back in 2008 when I first applied grapefruit seed extract it was one of the most powerful antimicrobials and used it both full strenght and I would dilute it with a spray bottle and spray it on my scalp.
Later, I found not only is it a good antimicrobial but it also kills cyst form spirochetes which shows just how powerful it is.

Not to mention is good at breaking up biofilm. Breaking up biofilm is needed for MPB as biofilm is one of those things that causes people to go in circles wondering why nothing really ever really cures MPB. There was even one of the largest threads on this forum that had many people experimenting with topical enzymes. And interestingly, the enzymes would help to break up biofilm as well.

Anyhow, about a year and a half ago I came across a paper that showed how they were able to break up calcification and tissue calcificiation through something very acidic. Well, grapefruit seed extract is extremely acidic and therefore, it should break up tissue calcification.

I used it multiple times per day for I think a couple weeks. When I initially applied it, for the first couple times, the itching was unbearable when it was applied full strength. As time went on the itching went away and then I used the grapefruit seed extract less and less.

Beyond this, I really don't rememeber too much because it was about 4 years ago.

hope this helps

Thanks for the input RDK.

Another question on the GFSE if I may. Did you leave it on for an extented period of time, say overnight, do you think that is ideal? What I have read from people using it for dandruff and acne is that they rinse it off within minutes, however, I imagine for decalcification purposes it might need to stay on there longer. Kind of like those enzyme topicals others where using a while back...
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 pm

I remember at least a couple times I left it on full strenght overnight.

I'm really not sure how long it should be left on for.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 pm

I left some GFSE diluted w a tiny bit of water in yesterday for a few hours. My hair is kind of dried out today and not looking so good even after following up w and overnight emu application. My scalp got itch as I slept, but now when the GFSE was on. We'll see what comes... I might just do this every couple of weeks for a half hour or so. I also do ACV/cayenne so I'm not sure if this is necessary for calcification
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 am

rdkml wrote:whodathunkit,

Sutherland's scripts are nice and while they rarely give me a herx, several scripts of his definitely do work. Here is an old quote from his website of why they may not give a herx even though they are giving benefits.

You really would need and want to experience a herx wouldn't you? That way you know to rife those pathogens again in the future...?

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:13 pm

That is the standard.

However, Sutherland is way ahead of his time. His Rife machine is also way ahead of standard Rife machines. A new generation.

He also found or popularized scalar harmonics which may work better or better in a percentage of cases rather than calculating the old fashioned way of dividing by two (binary octaves).

So when Dr. Sutherland mentions that a hit is caused by pathogens being stirred up. That other pathogens are being released but not killed making one herx, then I definitely listen to him. I definitely have an open mind to the possibility that he may be right. Especially considering that several of his scripts have worked very well for me... even though I never herxed and only felt better.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:50 pm

rdkml wrote:I remember at least a couple times I left it on full strenght overnight.

I'm really not sure how long it should be left on for.

Cool. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 am

Well it could be a bit preliminary, but I believe that the script Ive been running might be improving my gluten sensitivity. Previously whenever id eat grains (and especially gluten) within half an hour id feel much less energy and muscles all over my body would feel sore. Usually then id have to take proteases on an empty stomach a few hours later which would clear up the soreness. (Im assuming this is because it breaks down circulating immune complexes?) This would happen consistently after gluten meals and also sometimes after some meals where id eat non gluten bread or something. Ive run that fl1953 script twice and had gluten maybe 3 times since then and quite a few other meals with different grains, and I havent experienced any of the usual soreness that i get. Granted, i take dpIV enzymes w gluten but i always still get somewhat of a reaction. Also I havent changed anything else in my regimen. Like i said, it might be a little too soon to make any claims that its improving my gluten sensitivity, but it sure would be cool if that was the case... ill update at a later time on how it goes

manofmanytrades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next