Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver?

2 posters

Go down

Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? Empty Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver?

Post  joetr Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 am

Will taking Humifulvate (for removing heavy metals) stress the liver? Will it stress other organs?

I'd like to try a month of humifulvate (with Iodine, C, magnesium) but I'm concerned about detoxing too quickly. I saw a Naturopathic Dr. recently and she said my liver is "overloaded", and she recommended that I don't do any cleanses that are too strong until my liver is strengthened. I did a Parasite/Candida Cleanse last year and had a pretty bad reaction -- it seems like I detoxed too quickly and want to prevent this situation from happening again.

She suspects I likely have a candida/fungal problem and thryroid issues, but I'm thinking from what I'm reading here that its best to deal with heavy metals first --- does that sound right?

joetr

Back to top Go down

Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? Empty Re: Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver?

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 am

The humic acid portion never actually enters the blood stream, instead it acts like a "magnet" to pull toxins through the intestinal membrane, which frees up more glutathione. At any rate, try it without iodine and see what happens.

To be on the safe side, you might try a bicarbonate bath, which places no stress on the liver or kidneys.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver? Empty Re: Will a heavy metal cleanse using Humifulvate stress the liver?

Post  joetr Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Thanks for the feedback. so just to clarify… humifulvate pulls toxins/metals out through the intestines and then they’re excreted in urine or stool?? The toxins/metals aren’t processed by the liver or kidneys then, correct?

Is there any chance during this process metals could get "stirred up" and could move other places within the body?

What’s the reason you suggest trying humifulvate without iodine? I’m already taking iodine (9 drops of 2% lugols at night as recommended by my N.D.) and was thinking to keep using that with the humifulvate. I’ve been doing this dosage for 1 week – no headaches or other detox symptoms except for last 2 days I have cold symptoms (which i Think is an actual cold, not detoxing). Is it possible the humifulvate/iodine combo could put more stress on my liver or other organs?

joetr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down