Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna

3 posters

Go down

Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna Empty Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna

Post  DepthInValor Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm not talking extended periods of time either. Not sure what to make of this? People say this is normal but after observing the faces of friends who spent just as much or more time than me in the spa/sauna mine is unusually red looking and unhealthy with an icky feeling to boot.

Any Ideas?

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna Empty Re: Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna

Post  Zaphod Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:10 pm

DepthInValor wrote:I'm not talking extended periods of time either. Not sure what to make of this? People say this is normal but after observing the faces of friends who spent just as much or more time than me in the spa/sauna mine is unusually red looking and unhealthy with an icky feeling to boot.

Any Ideas?

Dont know solution, but i share the symptoms. I believe the thin skin is responsible for visible redness on our faces. It might be some other thing also. Try by exploring eczema, autonomic dysfunction, rosacea. I already did but found nothing what i'd considered it's my skin disease.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna Empty Re: Unusually red face after Spa and Sauna

Post  DepthInValor Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 am

The more and more I think about it, I remember JDP writing sometime ago that those who have red faces after hot showers may have high amounts of fluoride and similar metals.

I'm still trying to figure out a cost effective and accurate way to measure the metals in my body. Broke college student here.

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:27 am

DepthInValor wrote:I'm still trying to figure out a cost effective and accurate way to measure the metals in my body. Broke college student here.

If you find some, post here i have pretty similar problem. Trigers for my redness are also shampoos - Head and shoulders/Nizoral.

I think Alpha Lipoic Acid is making my flushes better. I 've had really bad flushing experiences after the shower/ during workout for all my life. The worst it was 1 month ago, when i started detoxification regimen. Situation noticeably improved since i started taking ALA, Ecklonia cava, grape seed extract and acetyl L carnitine. Maybe head stands /hand stands help as well, its pretty new idea in my regimen. Maybe trial and error is the less expensive option of them all and you have all the cards in your hands. Good luck!

my case is here

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 am

DepthInValor wrote:I remember JDP writing sometime ago that those who have red faces after hot showers may have high amounts of fluoride and similar metals.
Interesting. Could we discuss this further? Have you ever tried chlorella for detox?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down