Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you!

+2
tooyoung
Hoppipolla
6 posters

Go down

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Empty Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you!

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:36 am

Thought this might be some good fun, and allow us to get to know each other and each other's approaches a bit better!

So, grab a phone or a digital camera and post a picture of a typical meal for you at the moment, even if it may not be totally perfect, and say why you are eating that, etc!

I don't think I have a picture to hand of mine, but I will take one later!

I'm quite looking forward to this thread!

Enjoy! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Empty Re: Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you!

Post  tooyoung Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 am

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Milk_glassPost a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Glass_OJ_T_w125_h150

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Empty Re: Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you!

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:39 am

lol Chris mate.. you can't LIVE off of milk and juice!

Well... actually you MIGHT be able to... but you'd be pretty darn hungry!

You must eat meals, surely? Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:12 am

I get dramatically less cravings compared to when I ate the "warrior diet" style way. I eat seafood weekly and eggs occasionally, considering having a couple of fried bananas everyday to increase my calories and sugar cheaply. Coffee and coconut oil I also have when im in the mood. I also have salt with every meal.

Happy with it so far, nothing to report positive or negative yet.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 am

tooyoung wrote:I get dramatically less cravings compared to when I ate the "warrior diet" style way. I eat seafood weekly and eggs occasionally, considering having a couple of fried bananas everyday to increase my calories and sugar cheaply. Coffee and coconut oil I also have when im in the mood. I also have salt with every meal.

Happy with it so far, nothing to report positive or negative yet.

hm, cool man Smile

I think it's good we're experimenting with different diets. It's truly amazing how many different approaches there are with regards to optimal diet and preferred diets. One camp will say one thing, another camp will say something completely different. The topic is complex and also fascinating!

I'm glad it's working for you ^^

My typical meal right now is quinoa with light sauce, olives and some fish - I'll take a piccy tomorrow to put on the thread Smile

Quinoa is pretty cool stuff, definitely my favourite "grain" (followed by wholegrain rice, and then oats).

I put grain in quotes as I think quinoa is technically a seed or a legume or something o.O
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 am

Cool idea hoppi Smile

Breakfast

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! White_sugar_in_a_small_bowl_943516

Lunch

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Aspirin

Dinner

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Jello

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambaugh Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am

Morning
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Stfu

Lunch
Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Turd-sandwich

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 am

Right, finally, here's mine!

It's just easy on my stomach really and doesn't give me much bloating, so I can focus on trying to kill Candida. I know it's carb-heavy, but it's so hard to cut down carbs when we live in a sugar-burning society and carbs are therefore our main fuel.

Anywho, here's my meal:

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Quinoawitholives

Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 am

and yes very clever Lambaugh lol

abc... at first I thought yours was a joke too but it kinda isn't is it? O.O

I know the whole gelatine, sugar and aspirin thing is very Ray Peat although I only partly understand the logic behind it!!

How do you get the bulk of your food and calories in the day?
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:26 am

Post a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Rooney-Mara-Vogue-hot

Mmmmm.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 am

aPost a picture of a typical daily meal for you! Rooney-Mara-Vogue-hot

Mmmmm.

/thread.

lol ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Not exactly my diet but good suggestions here.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down