Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass

2 posters

Go down

Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass Empty Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass

Post  hadrion Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 am

Hey guys,

I just saw a recent picture of myself and I look like I should be playing Left Guard for the Bears. My shoulders, arms and chest are gigantic. This is actually a testament to the IH regimen as I'm in my late 30's and I've packed on more pure muscle mass and power than I had in my 20's. I'm ridiculously strong in the gym. I recover easily. I pretty much rack any machine I touch. That said, I need to lean this out. I look like a power lifter.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions for a way to cut up thick/bulky muscle mass like this. I'm starting some classes that are more movement/agility based and less about the heavy weights. I just don't know if I should stop touching heavy weights all together. I don't want to turn into a pile of goo but I'm way to muscular right now. I look like I should be flipping tires and picking up cars for fun.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

H

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass Empty Re: Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass

Post  scottyc33 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 pm

hadrion wrote:Hey guys,

I just saw a recent picture of myself and I look like I should be playing Left Guard for the Bears. My shoulders, arms and chest are gigantic. This is actually a testament to the IH regimen as I'm in my late 30's and I've packed on more pure muscle mass and power than I had in my 20's. I'm ridiculously strong in the gym. I recover easily. I pretty much rack any machine I touch. That said, I need to lean this out. I look like a power lifter.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions for a way to cut up thick/bulky muscle mass like this. I'm starting some classes that are more movement/agility based and less about the heavy weights. I just don't know if I should stop touching heavy weights all together. I don't want to turn into a pile of goo but I'm way to muscular right now. I look like I should be flipping tires and picking up cars for fun.

H

Stay with the weights but mix in some HIIT training and yoga a couple days a week.

When doing resistance training lighten up the load, do more reps and migrate to bodyweight exercises (ie push ups, pull ups).

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass Empty Re: Off topic - Leaning out muscle mass

Post  hadrion Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 pm

scottyc33 wrote:
hadrion wrote:Hey guys,

H

Stay with the weights but mix in some HIIT training and yoga a couple days a week.

When doing resistance training lighten up the load, do more reps and migrate to bodyweight exercises (ie push ups, pull ups).

Thanks for the feedback Scotty. I already do HIIT 3x a week, but I don't do yoga. I'll work that in. I have to just drop the weight and increase the reps like you said. I'm really huge. I wasn't anywhere near this big when I played football in high school. If I were I would have gotten a football scholarship. I really had no idea I had gotten this big muscular wise since everything was firming up in my chest/shoulder/arm area...but I don't like the look now that I've seen it in photo's. I look like Lou Ferigno.

I'm telling you, the IH supplements have to have something to do with this. They're sort of like steroids. I have zero soreness no matter how hard I train and then when I'm training I have like 2 extra gears over what used to be max that I can drawn on and this is happening while I'm getting older. I know Ecklonia has the potential to release HGH, so maybe that's it? It's bizarre.

I have to cut this down though. It's too much muscle mass.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down