Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass?

4 posters

Go down

what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? Empty what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass?

Post  magic_gro Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 am

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20285-fukushima-radioactive-fallout-nears-chernobyl-levels.html

Moreover the human body absorbs iodine and caesium readily. "Essentially all the iodine or caesium inhaled or swallowed crosses into the blood," says Keith Baverstock, former head of radiation protection for the World Health Organization's European office, who has studied Chernobyl's health effects.

Iodine is rapidly absorbed by the thyroid, and leaves only as it decays radioactively, with a half-life of eight days. Caesium is absorbed by muscles, where its half-life of 30 years means that it remains until it is excreted by the body. It takes between 10 and 100 days to excrete half of what has been consumed.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? Empty Re: what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass?

Post  oblomov Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 am

Prussian blue...it is also the standard treatment for thallium poisoning, the first symptom of which is, oddly enough, rapid hair loss.

oblomov

Back to top Go down

what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass? Empty Re: what can help excrete caesium and avoid stocking it up in our muscle mass?

Post  magic_gro Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:08 pm

thanks oblomov!

anything OTC, even if less effective?

thank you!
-magic_gro-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:51 pm

somewhere else on the internet i see people suggesting the following supplements against the fallout...

Calcium - Blocks uptake of strontium-90
[I am directly supplementing with strontium instead]
Iron - Blocks uptake of plutonium
Potassium - Reduces uptake of cesium-137
[from the periodic table it looks like sodium and lithium would do too, but are they harmful i wonder?]
Zinc - reduces uptake of radioactive zinc-65
Vitamin B12 - Supresses the uptake of cobalt-60
Chlorella - Helps detoxify and get rid of heavy metals and other toxic elements etc. (some may be allergic, test for stomach upset)
Magnesium - Always take with other supplements to help with their absorption and their natural bodily use and function.
Cod liver oil - For the Retinol, Vitamin D3, Omega 3 DHA/EPA etc. Helps fortify the body and prevent damage due to toxins etc.
[I am already on orthonutrition's krill oil]
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Nutritive, edible clays can protect against all forms of radioactive contamination. Plus it will help rid out many of the iodine competitive, toxic minerals also.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 am

To add to what IH stated, here is a good source:

http://www.morethanalive.com/Bentonite-clay-powder

Also, note the first paragraph description as to it's benefits (it's why Scalpure works well for hair and scalp health):

A clay mask draws excess oils and debris to the surface of your skin, boosts circulation to tighten the skin and stimulate blood flow, and whisks away dead skin cells that can clog pores…You can add herbs and essential oils to soothe inflamed, painful skin and fight bacteria that inflame clogged pores into blemishes…

Here's a nice informative article on Bentonite Clay:

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/bentonite-clay.htm

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 pm

thanks Dan/CS!

I also just came across a claim that DMSO would help against radiation poisoning:

=> http://www.sott.net/articles/show/225895-DMSO-The-Antidote-for-Radiation-Poisoning

i suppose if it helps against the immediate poisoning effects of a very strong exposure, it should do wonders for long term "low" level radiation?

thanks!
-magic_gro-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down