Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
losing the immortal battle-help please EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

losing the immortal battle-help please

+3
tooyoung
imprisoned-radical
speeds
7 posters

Go down

losing the immortal battle-help please Empty losing the immortal battle-help please

Post  speeds Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Hello everyone

I have been a long time lurker on these boards and have tried many treatments. I have diffuse thinning all over the top and front.

I have been on most of immortals top 6 for a few years, tried some of jacobs topicals and have a laser helmet which I have neglected on and off. I seem to be losing the battle, I may have slowed it at times but it never seems to stabalize or regrow, but slowly gets worse. The thinning is really getting noticeable now, so I'm starting to get desperate and am now looking at low doses of propecia accompanied with the top 6. I was looking to do a .5 mg a day but was wondering what anyone could recommend to supplement with for the estogen,SBGH issues,sex drive issues.

Just want to thank everyone and immortal of course for all the info and treatments, and knowledge on these boards.

speeds

Back to top Go down

losing the immortal battle-help please Empty Re: losing the immortal battle-help please

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm

What's your diet like?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

losing the immortal battle-help please Empty Re: losing the immortal battle-help please

Post  tooyoung Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Have you done any heavy metal chelation or iodine?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  speeds Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi

I think my diet is fairly good, I stay away from most dairy, have some cheese once in a while, I don't really eat a lunch on work days, I snack all through the day, usually raw unsalted almonds, raw veggies, some fruit granola bars, dinner is usually steamed veggies, salmon a couple times a week, stir fries, pasta from time to time lots of chicken breast.

I have never tries the heavy metal route, as for iodine i tried it a couple yrs ago when it was really big on these boards, both times I tried it my eyes seemed to really dry out I don't know if it was just a coincidence or it was a combo issue with something else, it seems borage oil gives me those same symptoms.

speeds

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Try a good Humifulvate metal detox...use it as a regular supplement. Pretty affordable, can snatch it up on iHerb.com or Swanson. I recommend taking it on an empty stomach (maybe upon waking up) and then waiting 2 hours before eating to let it do its thing, or before bed assuming you haven't eaten within 2 hours of taking it.

And, use that laser helmet!!! They're just no good if not used as directed. Three times a week...15 to 20 minutes a time. Make a point to do this 3 weeks in a row, and it'll be subconsciously programmed in your brain as a routine. These things work, but only if you let them.

Other than that, how are your energy levels? Lethargy and lack of energy may be potential signs of adrenal fatigue. Maybe CS or someone else can comment on your Iodine symptoms...

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:13 pm

I agree with Nidhogge, give a heavy metal detox a try. I take the humifulvate before bed because I'm used to eating breakfast soon after waking. Also, don't forget to help the detox pathways with C and magnesium. CS wrote up the full plan on HealthyFixx here:

http://healthyfixx.com/plan/5/heavy-metal-detox

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Besides what was mentioned already easiest to check for is 100% avoidance of gluten and check for mold issues in your home would be the easiest and based on what you mentioned in your posts.

Removing mold from the body is not that hard but stopping mold exposure in the home, car, etc. can be tricky. Many people will never see any physical traces of mold beyond a little here and there but that doesn't mean it's not causing a problem for the 25% or so that have a hard time detoxing from it. A good percentage of homes, all cars and other areas have mold issues.

Course there is more to it than this but easiest to start with. My prior posts would cover more details.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:11 am

Diffuse thinning sounds like a thyroid problem to me. Try Niacin at 500MG or high doses 2,000-3,000 of Vitamin C. If you scalp temporarily starts to feel better then you have coagulation issues. (High Lp(a) levels) The best way to do fix this would be to start optimizing your thyroid with Iodine, Selenium, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Calcium, Zinc, Vitamin D3. Good article on Healthyfixx.com (Fixing your thyroid). No one really knows how long it would take but that would be the road to go down. If you want to go further, get some tests done and see a physician. Maybe they can put you on a thyroid hormone like Armour or compounded time released plant extracts of T4 and T3 like I am on right now for the time being as you continue to optimize your thyroid with other nutrients. Hair loss has stopped for me but just trying to get everything thickened out again.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down