Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed.....

5 posters

Go down

Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... Empty Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed.....

Post  hadrion Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:32 am

After showing my wife IH's healthy fixx article on wrinkles (she doesn't have any yet) she decided to get on the regimen he advocated in the article as a preventative measure since I already bought most of those supplements. One of the supplements she started was Ecklonia Cava extract. Last week she ran out of it on Tuesday. She didn't tell me she ran out. By the following Monday, she felt ill, very fatigued despite normal sleep & her face was broken out. It all came out of nowhere.

We were about to go the doctor and then I saw her empty bottle of Ecklonia Cava extract on the counter and asked her when she ran out of it. When she told me it was nearly a week ago, I put her right back on it. Within 24 hours, she felt 100% better. I never go without it more than a day or 2 so I don't really know what it feels like not to take it. That said, I will never be doubtful of the potency of that particular supplement. That stuff is poweful.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... Empty Re: Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed.....

Post  sdguy Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 am

Did she have fatigue and breakouts before starting EC?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed..... Empty Re: Interesting thing w/Ecklonia Cava supplementation I noticed.....

Post  hadrion Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 am

sdguy wrote:Did she have fatigue and breakouts before starting EC?

Just normal fatigue. Her breakouts were more allergy related prior to EC. When her allergies were killing her she'd get little hive like things at times on her skin. She's noticed that's stopped on EC.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:53 pm

EC is a natural antibiotic. May also have a lot to do with that.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:44 pm

I agree with the antiobiotic aspect as well as the strong anti-inflammatory aspect. When I've run out of Orthonutrition's EC and had to use an old bottle of Fibroboost, I notice it big-time. Its an integral part of my pain releif regimen as well as all else. It's definitely quality.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 am

DM5, that's great to hear! Goes to show the difference between a pure and partial extract.

Hadrion--

Are you speaking of the Ortho Nutrition Ecklonia Cava for your wife, or the Fibroboost?

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 am

Nid - I take the Ortho. I gave my wife the lower mg Swansons that I'd have to take 3 or 4 of to get what's in the Ortho. This one here.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWR053/ItemDetail?n=0

She was taking 1 of those a day. When she ran out, I gave her my Ortho one's which got her back on track w/in 24 hours.

I don't buy the Swansons for myself since it's not cost effective at the dose I take it at plus you know I like supporting you guys.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down