Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr. B’s coronavirus results EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr. B’s coronavirus results

+11
Weser
imprisoned-radical
waitingforit
CausticSymmetry
Jdp710
Delphine
shaftless
Cat with a Hat
Grateful
Nuada
Zixcreator
15 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dr. B’s coronavirus results Empty Dr. B’s coronavirus results

Post  Jdp710 Fri May 15, 2020 4:24 am

At the first signs of illness, B encouraged people to take high doses of Vitamins A, C, D, and iodine.

He wrote, “In our practice, this was sufficient for the majority of our COVID patients. I (and my partners) have no doubt that the vast majority of COVID patients would avoid a deterioration of their symptoms if they started this protocol at the onset of symptoms.”

“However, some became more ill or did not start the oral supplements early enough into their illness. Those patients needed additional holistic therapies. These included nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine along with intravenous nutrient therapies.”

As of April 9, Dr. B reported that all 85 COVID patients treated by his practice were doing well with no hospitalizations or death. Some patients required more aggressive treatment however.

He wrote, “There were some I was worried about—they kept me up at night. I called them daily to monitor their progress. Having them increase the frequency of nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine helped them all. Some of the sickest were advised to nebulize every hour or two for a short period. IV therapies and ozone treatments have helped many

Articles have been removed
Dear CHM Patients-
I want to let you know that we have been ordered by the FTC to stop making any statements about our treatment protocols of Vitamins A, C and D as well as nutritional IV’s, iodine, ozone and nebulization to support the immune system with respect to Coronavirus Diseases 2019 (COVID-19).
According to this letter:
“It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C Sec. 41 et seq. to advertise that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. For COVID-19, no such study is currently known to exist for the products or services identified above. Thus, any Coronavirus-related prevention or treatment claims regarding such products or services are not supported by competent and reliable scientific evidence. You must immediately cease making all such claims.”
What this means is that I will not be able to blog, post, tweet, email, etc. for awhile.
I want you to know that CHM is NOT closing. I am still here and so are my colleagues. It is my honor to be your doctor.

Last edited by Jdp710 on Fri May 15, 2020 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Dr. B’s coronavirus results Empty Re: Dr. B’s coronavirus results

Post  Jdp710 Fri May 15, 2020 4:26 am

My experience, take immune boosting supplements before sick.  At first sign of symptoms is too late.  Nothing works that great once ill.  I regret not taking high dose ascorbic acid before symptoms appeared. Irecommend everyone should.

We’re going to nebulize peroxide and iodine starting now.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri May 15, 2020 10:51 am

I should add further methods that I’ve found to help beyond immune boosting supplements is to beware of getting hot.  Keep the room cold as you can which will reduce symptoms.  

We both developed blood clotting issues and in fact the person I care for developed about 3 or 4 TIA(mini strokes) even before we realized we were sick.  And I developed a blood clot in my leg. About 1-2 weeks before we got sick.  Before anyone said coroavirus is causing blood clot issues. Taking 750 mg or more of solgar Rutin each day eliminated any further TIA’s and removed my blood clot. I would recommend minimum 750 mg but best 1000 mg of Rutin for anyone with coronavirus.  

Constant fresh air.  We are both now starting to believe we are reinfecting ourselves through our breath.  Opening doors all the way and fans on high to circulate air away appears to help greatly.  This was odd and have never heard or experienced a flu doing this.  Keeping doors closed increases symptoms it appears.

I’ll update if I find anything else that works.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zixcreator Fri May 15, 2020 6:22 pm

What dosage for the above protocol?

Btw....Hi JDP. Hope all is well with you. Smile

Zixcreator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat May 16, 2020 9:51 am

Hi zixcrestor.  Good to hear from you.  It’s been a long time!  Hope you stay healthy and safe out there.

He doesn’t give dosage.  But I can say, from having battled this for 4 weeks that it’s as bad as they show on TV.  It just appears only a very small % get very ill.  It doesn’t appear to hit most people with severe and deadly symptoms from what I’m seeing.

No specific immune system supplement is best but just take a lot and often in my experience.  Beware of large meals!  No antiviral supplement actually works. I’ve even tried the best colloidal silver and best other methods out there and it just keeps coming back.  Focusing on the blood seems to be closest.

I posted article from Dr B because he said nebulizing was working.  It’s really hurting my throat and lungs by I’m going to keep doing it.  I wish I had that antimalaria drug, antibiotic and zinc combo they used with good success before they stopped talking about it.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sat May 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Jdp710 wrote:Hi zixcrestor.  Good to hear from you.  It’s been a long time!  Hope you stay healthy and safe out there.

He doesn’t give dosage.  But I can say, from having battled this for 4 weeks that it’s as bad as they show on TV.  It just appears only a very small % get very ill.  It doesn’t appear to hit most people with severe and deadly symptoms from what I’m seeing.

No specific immune system supplement is best but just take a lot and often in my experience.  Beware of large meals!  No antiviral supplement actually works. I’ve even tried the best colloidal silver and best other methods out there and it just keeps coming back.  Focusing on the blood seems to be closest.

I posted article from Dr B because he said nebulizing was working.  It’s really hurting my throat and lungs by I’m going to keep doing it.  I wish I had that antimalaria drug, antibiotic and zinc combo they used with good success before they stopped talking about it.

I hope you and your family get well soon. Which is bound to happen as there is no definitive cure for this and we've heard of people with severe symptoms get better and leave the hospital. So you are bound to get better at some point.

What about vitamin D ? Are you supplementing ? I heard that it has a huge effect on the imnune system, not necessarily against diseases but keeping the immune system healthy would happen to help.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Sat May 16, 2020 11:02 pm

I recently read somewhere that doing a course of hyperbaric chamber therapy has shown effective against coronavirus. Maybe finding a clinic that provides hyperbaric chamber sessions would be a good idea to try.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun May 17, 2020 4:25 am

Thanks Nuada. I personally don’t supplement vitamin d but she has taken 1000 IU for 7 years. So I suspect her D levels weren’t in the low range. She’s unable to walk, stand for long and will just fall over in a chair.

This seems to happen to those who so called recovered from this coronavirus... Here is a quote

“some of them will continue to be profoundly weak,” he says. “It can get to the point where they can’t perform daily activities — shaving, taking a bath, preparing a meal — to the point they could be bedridden.’’

Some people never fully recover, says Michael Rodricks, medical director of Somerset’s intensive-care unit. And those who do often must relearn basic skills such as walking, talking and swallowing”

Thanks grateful. Appreciate it. Will look into hyperbaric oxygen.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun May 17, 2020 9:01 am

Jdp710 wrote:Thanks Nuada.  I personally don’t supplement vitamin d but she has taken 1000 IU for 7 years.  So I suspect her D levels weren’t in the low range.  She’s unable to walk, stand for long and will just fall over in a chair.  

This seems to happen to those who so called recovered from this coronavirus... Here is a quote

“some of them will continue to be profoundly weak,” he says. “It can get to the point where they can’t perform daily activities — shaving, taking a bath, preparing a meal — to the point they could be bedridden.’’

Some people never fully recover, says Michael Rodricks, medical director of Somerset’s intensive-care unit. And those who do often must relearn basic skills such as walking, talking and swallowing”

Thanks grateful.  Appreciate it.  Will look into hyperbaric oxygen.  

I think he is talking about the ICU patients, might be referring to intubated ones which I heard is a horrible procedure with a high rate of mortality.

Well yeah I'm not sure what is the ideal dosage(they usually recommend 1k-5k) but lets hope she recovers quick.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun May 17, 2020 11:16 am

It’s not sadly.  I posted prior article a few days ago and it’s coming out that even those who were not in hospital or were on ventilator have zero energy and they just aren’t getting better.  They aren’t sick where they may die but they are ruined.  

This has happened to the person I care for.  And if I do too much, same with me... get sick all over again that lasts for a day.  

It is slowly coming back a percent who had coronavirus aren’t getting back to their prior self.  Some suspect we may never but only time will tell.  Nobody can live like this long term. Eventually those of us who have this situation will die of something.  There has to be a solution I just don’t know what.

I underestimated this coronavirus.  This is horrible.  Keep in mind we were both very ill before this coronavirus.

I think this is why I posted my journey.  So someone can learn a lesson.  Like immune boosting supplements like high dose ascorbic acid before you get ill.  Lyposperic c doesn’t work when you’re ill.  It helps but it just comes right back.  I’m going to get rid of as much blood as possible over a week or two and see what happens.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun May 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Earlier some of use presented the idea of taking Artemisinin. Think of this as the herbal equivalent of hydroxychloroquine.

https://tinyurl.com/y983j64f

Also interesting article here:

https://greatgameindia.com/who-offered-20m-bribe-to-poison-covid-19-cure-madagascar-president/

And video:

https://youtu.be/Qp7KB-rY1Aw

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun May 17, 2020 11:08 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Earlier some of use presented the idea of taking Artemisinin. Think of this as the herbal equivalent of hydroxychloroquine.

https://tinyurl.com/y983j64f

Also interesting article here:

https://greatgameindia.com/who-offered-20m-bribe-to-poison-covid-19-cure-madagascar-president/

And video:

https://youtu.be/Qp7KB-rY1Aw
There are pretty outrageous articles in there. But is there a way to verify those? Obviously none of are covered by msm.
https://greatgameindia.com/bill-gates-offered-10-million-bribe-for-forced-vaccination-in-nigeria/
This for example. Starts out with "Based on an intercepted human intelligence report"
Pretty vague. I wish they could present documents or testimonials from officials.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 am

Thanks CS.  I saw the post but completely forgot about it.  

Ordered thorne brand.  Has 500 mg pill.  The top review had dosing https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FH13AE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

“In Stephen Buhner's book "Herbal Antibiotics", page 149 he states "...Lyme disease caution: Artemisinin is extremely safe when used appropriately; that is in doses around 1200 mg daily, for seven days. If it is used long term in high doses there is significant risk of neurotoxicity..." The dose for Babesia, according to Buhner's "Healing Lyme" book, p.180 is 100 mg/ 3x's daily for 30-40 days. The dosage for Lyme is 300-500 mg daily for 30-40 days.I opted for the higher dose in one capsule, since I am taking multiple herbs/detox tablets and it made it easier in my Lyme/Bartonella battle. According to Buhner, the dosage for Malaria is 500-1000 mg the first day, then 500 mg daily for four more days (p184 Healing Lyme).”

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon May 18, 2020 4:31 am

FWIW, nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver either causes herx reaction or doesn’t work as I’m worse taking it.  Haven’t tried nebulizing iodine yet.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Dr. B’s coronavirus results Empty Jdp

Post  Zixcreator Tue May 19, 2020 7:32 am

My friend. I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. The only glimmer of hope is to tell you 9 months. Most things in the body require 9 months to fully heal. I caught a cold years back. Got over it. But would go into coughing spasms for months after I was over it. It took months for the tissue to fully repair itself and the cough to stop. Don't give up hope.

Now this is a longer term idea. Just throwing this out there. If you recover enough to do a fast that may help as well. That's the only way I am aware of to get your production of stem cells up. Might want to consider it. Maybe it's a totally ridiculous idea. I don't know. Just thought I'd throw that in.

I've done it a few times and the results have always been good. Just that you have to be healthy enough to do a fast.

All that said I am sorry for what you are going through.

Zixcreator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat with a Hat Tue May 19, 2020 4:48 pm

Is hospitalisation available?

Cat with a Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue May 19, 2020 4:59 pm

Thanks buddy.  I appreciate it!  I hope you stay safe.  I wish we took high dose ascorbic acid before.  As a preventative.  I don’t think any of this would have happened if we did.  I thought that at thefirst sign of being ill, I would and do everything I could to treat at the first sign.  This coronavirus doesn’t respond like a regular cold or flu that you could do that to.  

We went from very mild runny nose that we had for a long time.  Then the weather changed rapidly.  20 degree or something drop in temperature. Then we were sick almost immediately.  Within two days I was spoon feeding her and holding her up otherwise she’d fall over.  Not a stroke but very extreme exhaustion.  Honestly, if I didn’t treat her immediately with all the supplements I had on standby for coronavirus, if I didn’t have my DIY pyroenergen which is suppose to be the most powerful antiviral method known, without laser blood irradiation wrist watch, she probably would have died.  Her blood oxygen got down to 83-85.  It seems if the coronavirus gets to the brain this happens.  I have to get her out of the bed and start walking.  I think the sickness part in both of us has peaked and seems to be moderate but now have to do something about extreme exhaustion

Mine hit me especially in the heart and stomach and lungs which was really bad.  But if it gets to the brain it’s extremely bad.  I don’t think it ever hit me in thebrain.

Hi Cat with A Hat,

We’ve been to the hospital enough times in our life that we generally will never go again unless their is a specific goal in mind.  With this coronavirus pretty much all they’ll do is give oxygen.  We definitely could have used it though.  Honestly, I don’t know how people can drive 30 minutes in a car wait another long while to get tested for coronavirus.  They must not have been that ill.  But with a hospital, everything I hear is they just give oxygen and not much more they can do.  They can go on ventilator if they stop breathing but I think that destroys the lungs I think.  We decided to never go there.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat with a Hat Tue May 19, 2020 9:53 pm

I can only wish you a speedy recovery. One recommendation would be to try out meditation, it will bring down your stress levels and allow for better repair. If digestion is a problem you can also try meditating before a meal.

Cat with a Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 pm

See article on Mike Adam's NaturalNews website about Ecuadorian doctors reporting 100% cure rate of covid-19 using chlorine dioxide (ClO2) intravenously.

What I'd like to know is if this MMS.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed May 20, 2020 3:15 am

Grateful wrote:See article on Mike Adam's NaturalNews website about Ecuadorian doctors reporting 100% cure rate of covid-19 using chlorine dioxide (ClO2) intravenously.

What I'd like to know is if this MMS.

Was going to post this also. Being that it also works orally, but the half-life is very short.

I would suggest using a very small amount each hour (research the dosages).

If it were me, I would try a very modest dose each hour for 12 hours each day.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed May 20, 2020 11:00 am

Thanks. I’ll try the oral MMS at very very low dose every hour and see what happens.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri May 22, 2020 8:47 am

Good news.  After 4 weeks dealing with this it appears mannitolmay be what everyone is looking for.  

I don’t think it’s coincidence.  https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KAM9FOO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

The small 250 gram bag is all you’d need.  Use a couple times per day.  Seems to work within 12 hours.

There is not much info regarding mannitol in treating viruses.  In fact, I was using it to reduce possible brain swelling.  But considering how well we started doing after taking it, I strongly suspect it works on this coronavirus.

However, it is possible the coronavirus was gone and we were both dealing with the aftermath of brain swelling.  

I’m back to my old precoronavirus self while myfamily member who has hit much harder, who has been bedridden for 4 weeks is recovering but not back to her precoronavirus self.  She still needs lots more recovery but mannitol does appear to have worked... so far. Hopefully benefits stick around. 

I’ll post some studies regarding mannitol modulating immune function, treating virus but I have no idea ifthis is the same mannitol or not as mannitol I’venever heard of it treating viruses or immune function but does have a reputation for treating parkinson’s and brain swelling.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri May 22, 2020 8:55 am

Not sure if it’s the same mannitol but here are some studies

https://www.escmid.org/escmid_publications/escmid_elibrary/material/?mid=42743

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30037133/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30082619/

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 22, 2020 10:55 am

Jdp710 wrote:Not sure if it’s the same mannitol but here are some studies

https://www.escmid.org/escmid_publications/escmid_elibrary/material/?mid=42743

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30037133/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30082619/

Great going.

It's the sugar alcohol alright, it's used to reduce intraocular pressure and it acts as an osmoregulation in the pressure of the body fluids. Also appears to prevent a cytokine storm from liver toxicity.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. B’s coronavirus results Empty 2 things

Post  Zixcreator Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm

IMO I think you can conclude 2 things from this whole COVID-19 thing.

1. There are effective treatments for this that they are aware of and not using.

2. They wanted this to spread.

Zixcreator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next