Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline

5 posters

Go down

dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline Empty dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline

Post  phoenix21 Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:46 am

Hello all, I have been off this forum for quite some time. I have been fortunate enough to not have rapid baldness like some have, but more of a slow recession in the temples and temple points. To anyone out there who has stuck to any of the manual methods for a good length of time, have you experienced any regrowth in these regions? I have tried manual methods in the past, but have always been scared off by the shedding they have caused in the short term. I realize this can be a psychological issue that one may just need to overcome to get the benefits. But has anyone had any success in these regions in particular? Thanks

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline Empty Re: dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline

Post  Keanoseg Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:53 am

My temples are filling in slowly but surely with DT and healthy diet. Shedding means anagen stage is restarting unless you're just pulling your hair out like a maniac.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline Empty Re: dt/manual methods for temples/temple points/front hairline

Post  phoenix21 Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am

Thanks for the reply. What are you doing diet wise if you dont mind me asking? DT has definitely intrigued me, the one thing that it seems to be somewhat at odds with is that scalp fat seems to be beneficial for hair. Dters seem to have the goal of "thinning out" the scalp tissue. Wouldnt this be bad from the scalp fat standpoint?

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 am

Mechanical stimulation activates the pathways needed for adipogenesis, this can be bydirectional but I don't think there's need to worry about with DT. There are studies showing adipogenesis starts to happen upon a follicle going anagen and not the other way around.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:53 am

what is DT?

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:03 am

youngbalder wrote:what is DT?

lol aw buddy
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:01 pm

it stands for Dick Togs

which is another name for male swimwear, which u have to wear to do the therapy, make sure they are nice and tight around your testicles. wearing them will reduce DHT

In Australia, we call them budgie smugglers.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down