Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly?

+4
magic_gro
CausticSymmetry
dreft
playmaker
8 posters

Go down

Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? Empty Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly?

Post  playmaker Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 am

Hi,

2 years ago I have a really stupid root canal done, my tooth started falling apart and now im probably at the point were I require the tooth to be extracted and will require a bridge or an implant. I'm convinced that the root canal excellerated my hairloss and is screwing with my health, feeling fatigued very easily when before I was like the duracell bunny.

Implant makes more sense because I dont want to mess around with my other teeth. I dont like the idea of having titanium in my mouth so are Zirconium implants the way forward? Or would i have the some auto immune problems or whatever effects as a standard implant?

I'm really scared of the whole idea creating a new breeding ground for bacteria and pathogens by going down this root. Any advice? My tooth is beyond saving.

Any input would be appreciated

playmaker

Back to top Go down

Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? Empty Re: Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly?

Post  dreft Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 am

There is another user, Danny Roddy that had a similar problem and he went to a holistic dentist that recommended an implant for him a few months ago, search "root canal danny roddy" in google for his personal blog, or in this forum for his posts.
I'm no expert, but as far as I know all kinds of implants will give auto-immune issues, but if you have to do it, choose full zirconia (crown and also that part that goes in the bone).

Please keep the forum posted, I am personally interested as I have more or less the same problem as you.

Thanks

dreft

Back to top Go down

Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly? Empty Re: Dental Implant Needed...Zirconia? Health and hair friendly?

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 am

An implant, will cause an autoimmune reaction, it's only a matter of when and how potent. Would look for an alternative.

Professor Doug Swartzendruber of the University of Colorado has been quoted to say, "anything implanted into bone will create an autoimmune challenge. The only difference is the length of time it takes for a disease to appear."

Dr. Hal Huggins and his dental colleagues have seen numerous diseases with an unknown origin that may have been created by implants.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 am

even gold?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:An implant, will cause an autoimmune reaction, it's only a matter of when and how potent. Would look for an alternative.

What alternative? The only alternative is to walk around toothless or with a fake tooth in a retainer that you need to take out before you eat. I hope you are not suggesting getting a bridge, which involves removing parts of the two teeth adjacent to the pulled tooth. And then if you have to replace the bridge, you have to remove parts of of even more teeth, and it takes over your whole mouth.

I have the same issue as you, playmaker, which I believe the dentist calls "Reabsorbtion"? Where your body starts destroying the tooth like it is an invader?

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 am

Dr. Huggins recommends bridges and removable partials over dental implants.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 am

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am

Ouch, bridges are scary though because you have to remove parts of the adjacent teeth. And you have the same problem as with an implant: what material to use that won't cause a reaction?

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:19 am

A removable partial would probably be the safest choice, instead of a bridge. Besides, a bridge would require bio-compatible material.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  playmaker Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am

Hi thanks for the replies.

I'm just watching the vids you posted immortal.

I can understand why titanium based implants would cause autoimmune issues. A few holistic dentists I've spoken to are pushing the 100% zirconium metal-free implants which they see as biocompatible and chemically inert for the most part so...need to research more. I am going to have this tooth extracted and at the same time replace the mercury fillings and see how I feel for a about 3 months before I get the implant. I dont know if thats a good strategy.

The problem is the tooth is right at the corner of my smile it will be noticible to some degree...I make the mistake of letting the rubbish dentists just operate without doing my research, its ruined my tooth...I think the added mercury in my mouth has caused lots of issues like fatigue and inflammation and even digestive issues now.

playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 am

Looks like we're in the same boat. Except mine is one of the top front two teeth. Very noticeable.

I am doing lots of research now. It's frustrating when you get dentists on the phone telling you that "Zirconia Implants do not exist, just Zirconia Abutements".... Way to be on the cutting edge of technology, USA.

I might end up having this done in Costa Rica. One clinic has a lot of (over 100) legitimate looking good reviews. That or there is a guy a mile away from me. He will be expensive.

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  leavingsoon Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 am

Just joined because i saw your post and i was heading towards getting Zirconia implant because i thought it was the safest option and didnt want to mess with any adjacent healthy teeth (hence a bridge didnt seem like a good option)

i lost a a lower main biting tooth on one side which is affecting my natural bite so desperately need something to correct that imbalance

but i just found this - hope it helps because i now think this is what i will go for - a zirconia inlay bridge

idahonaturaldentist.com/dental-bridge

naturaldentistry.us/1705/the-difference-between-dental-bridges/

if it helps someone great as i know it best to try to avoid later regretting any decisions made now

all the best

leavingsoon

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Thank you for those videos IH.

I've received a couple of emails asking for an update on my teeth and due to legal reasons I still haven't received an implant. And thank god I didn't... I'm still wearing an annoying retainer and am planning on going to a Huggins trained dentist when this lawsuit is over.

Danny
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:33 am

leavingsoon wrote:Just joined because i saw your post and i was heading towards getting Zirconia implant because i thought it was the safest option and didnt want to mess with any adjacent healthy teeth (hence a bridge didnt seem like a good option)

i lost a a lower main biting tooth on one side which is affecting my natural bite so desperately need something to correct that imbalance

but i just found this - hope it helps because i now think this is what i will go for - a zirconia inlay bridge

idahonaturaldentist.com/dental-bridge

naturaldentistry.us/1705/the-difference-between-dental-bridges/

if it helps someone great as i know it best to try to avoid later regretting any decisions made now

all the best

Thanks for the link.
The "Ultra-Conservative Brigde" from your first link seems to be the best option there is now IF the adicent teeth already have fillings (no auto-immune issues caused by an implant and no damage done to the adiacent teeth because they already have filling material that can be removed and those bridge wings put in that space). If you look ato those pictures (http://idahonaturaldentist.com/ultra-conservative-dentistry) the "small slots" are actually pretty big, but if the teeth already had large cavities, they will just remove the filling material to create the slots. It remains to be seen if it will actually resist in time.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down