Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity?

+2
CausticSymmetry
jeruslan
6 posters

Go down

Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? Empty Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity?

Post  jeruslan Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:32 am

Big Hello to all of You...

I have this problem for more then a few months. Despite the fact I am eating clean most of the time and supplement generously, my immunity is in it's lowest point. I do not know what to do!

Symptoms:
Ordered by persistance.
1. Throat is thight
It feels like right before you catch a flue. A bit hard to swallow.
2. Immediately gets cold.
Around this time everyone here wearing shorts and short shirts, but I must wear swatshirt and two pair of socks to get around the symptoms of flue.
By the way, it is hard for me to distinguish flue from cold, please keep that in mind.
3. All this last for months!
At first I thought it is just a flue, and it passes away. But it is comming back again and again. I can wear t-shirt and went out for two hours and I feel sick again.

It is furstrating that you do maximum for your health and get sick so easy, while other, who do not care a bit stays healthy. I do not understand this...
So I turn on You guys: What do You think about this? What is the culprit behind all this?
I am looking for Your suggestions...

Background:
1. Diet
Eating all things considered healthy. Beef, curde, seeds, nuts, dried fruits, vegetables, fruits. Seldom I have some candy.
I drink usually 4 liters of tea daily. All of them related to some health issue: lymph, cleansing.
After driniking tea I swat decently.

2. Supplements
Morning supplements
Jarrow Formulas, Pantothenic Acid B5, 500 mg - 1 pill
Now Foods, Choline & Inositol, 500 mg - 1 pill
Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg - 1 pill
Now Foods, Alfalfa Powder - 1 tablespoon
Pangamin Brewer's Yeast - 4 pills
MedPharma Zinc, 15 mg - 1 pill
Methylsulfonylmethane - MSM - 5 grams

Evening supplements
Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg - 4 pills
Now Foods, Selenium, Yeast Free, 200 mcg - 1 pill
Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate - 1 pill
Pangamin Brewer's Yeast - 4 pills
Methylsulfonylmethane - MSM - 5 grams
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? Empty Re: Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity?

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 am

jeruslan - This reminds me of circa 1994. I was drinking raw vegetable juices mainly, eating very limited cuts of meat (probably not enough for my metabolic type), and consumed generous amounts of green foods, including many that you listed above.

I had begun to feel ill, and wondered how it was possible. Eventually, I end up with an upper respiratory infection.

What was missing? I figured it was one of three things. Either lack of sunlight (Vitamin D), or not enough Vitamin A or not enough Vitamin C.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity? Empty Re: Clean eating and supplements leads to lack of immunity?

Post  tooyoung Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 pm

CS can cold showers cause anything like that? I'm pretty sure when I regularly take cold showers and get into the habit of it, it feels like I have something wrong with my breathing, is it just a coincidence?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 pm

tooyoung wrote:CS can cold showers cause anything like that? I'm pretty sure when I regularly take cold showers and get into the habit of it, it feels like I have something wrong with my breathing, is it just a coincidence?

I'm not sure, I haven't studied this.

All I know is that hypothetically being cold might temporarily lower immune defense, but whether a cold shower will do this, just not certain.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:jeruslan - This reminds me of circa 1994. I was drinking raw vegetable juices mainly, eating very limited cuts of meat (probably not enough for my metabolic type), and consumed generous amounts of green foods, including many that you listed above.

I had begun to feel ill, and wondered how it was possible. Eventually, I end up with an upper respiratory infection.

What was missing? I figured it was one of three things. Either lack of sunlight (Vitamin D), or not enough Vitamin A or not enough Vitamin C.

Pretty much this ^^^^

Get your D checked. Add in some liver once a week for vitamin A and eat more vitamin C containing food or supplement.

Wouldn't be surprised at all that you have low d levels judging by where you live.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:35 pm

I had another cold shower last night after a week or so without having one and woken up with an awful sore throat... Is this a good sign my bodies fighting things, or a bad sign im getting ill?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:02 pm

tooyoung wrote:I had another cold shower last night after a week or so without having one and woken up with an awful sore throat... Is this a good sign my bodies fighting things, or a bad sign im getting ill?

In my opinon, it is a second mentioned interpretation. I have my own experience with cold showers, I used to take one every morning for about two years. Despide this, my imunity was not better, I was regularly sick, as other people. Maybe the technique was wrong: only about 15 seconds of cold water all over body, except head. I heard that after cold shower one should immediately go to bed. Right now I do not dare to take cold showers. Smile
To my question...
Yesterday I begun to feel much better, the sweating and the feeling of cold is gone. As I looked upon the sky, I have seen a full moon. Maybe the whole issue was due to detoxicating supplements and heavy tea regimen, and now with shifitng of moon phase, the body response with ending the detoxification and continue in "normal mode".
Although, I decided to drop Alfalfa and Spirullina for a while.
And thank You guys for input, I swear I am gonna take some sunbathing... Smile
But right now I do not have a time to change my diet, I am preparing on my final exam in psychology on bachelor level...

Thank you once more...

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:34 am

Jeruslan--

My first impression was that it was a heavy detoxification that you've been going through due to the teas primarily. I hope that things continue to improve for you!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 am

I belive you are lacking what CS mentioned.

Don't be a betrayer to the light and get some D plus A!

Some animal food won't hurt you. Eat some liver.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:35 am

LittleFighter wrote:I belive you are lacking what CS mentioned.

Thank You LittleFighter...
I was hoping that You will join the therad. I remeber this issue was discussed earlier and You provide some insight.
I will go for the light, as You suggested.
I eat beef regularly, about two times a week. Is it not enough from Your point of view?
Is it not dangerous to eat liver? Liver cleanse whole body, so that way one will eat all that dump, or not?
I know that liver contains vitamins, but is it worth it?

And why You have used sentence: "Don't be a betrayer to the light" and in Your description You have: "Betrayers To The Light!".
Is there some conection between these two statements?
After searching Google, I have found:
1. WoW Raiding group: considering You have Arhtas as Your avatar picture, it may be some conection here.
2. This video. Play it, I am sure You will have fun. Very Happy
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPXqzwNzZM

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 pm

jeruslan wrote:
LittleFighter wrote:I belive you are lacking what CS mentioned.

Thank You LittleFighter...
I was hoping that You will join the therad. I remeber this issue was discussed earlier and You provide some insight.
I will go for the light, as You suggested.
I eat beef regularly, about two times a week. Is it not enough from Your point of view?
Is it not dangerous to eat liver? Liver cleanse whole body, so that way one will eat all that dump, or not?
I know that liver contains vitamins, but is it worth it?

And why You have used sentence: "Don't be a betrayer to the light" and in Your description You have: "Betrayers To The Light!".
Is there some conection between these two statements?
After searching Google, I have found:
1. WoW Raiding group: considering You have Arhtas as Your avatar picture, it may be some conection here.
2. This video. Play it, I am sure You will have fun. Very Happy
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPXqzwNzZM

Jeruslan

J, ignore that phrase... just a non-sense comment, from Warcraft III (the RTS game)... don't know what was going through my mind when I wrote that.

Beef doesn't contain many nutrients as opposed to BEEF LIVER (or any other animal's liver). Liver is not dangerous if you don't over do it.

If you don't eat that I would advice to eat cod liver oil every day, which supplies omega-3s plus vitamin A & D3 which seems you are lacking.

Seems that you like to get nutrients mostly from food. Get enough Vitamin C from Oranges at least. I would go for the supplements if I where you.

The vitamin D3 really seems to be the missing link.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down