Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?

+4
Columbo
georgio
nidhogge
Misirlou
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?

Post  nidhogge Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 am

Well, I sent an e-mail off to KefirLady, as she was the one who sold me my Adya Clarity. She's the only source I know that sells it for what she gets it for ($100, the wholesale price). Here is her response:

Hi Dan,

It is unfortunate that certain people in high places are spreading half truths and outright lies about Adya Clarity. It is a good product and hasn't hurt anyone. We are still waiting for Matt Bakos to send the next press release answering all the complaints. I will post that to my yahoo discussion forum as soon as I get it. This is what I have for now:

I have read the whole article very carefully. There are serious flaws in the complaint. You have not heard the truth of the whole matter. Adya Clarity is a totally safe product. No one has been hurt by it. I am sending you the answer from Matt Bakos below. I want to add that I have been using Adya Clarity for a little over a year. It has helped me greatly. I had a serious joint problems in my hands for several years. It was coming to a head just before I started using Adya Clarity and I was looking into buying a milking machine. Ever since taking the product for two months I have been able to milk the goats by hand with no pain. Also my repeat customers have a lot of praise for the product. No one has been hurt; it is just the opposite, which makes sense or they wouldn't keep buying it.

Marilyn

Here is what Gardy, the man I get my Adya Clarity from, has to say:

These are completely false claims that this Mike Adams fellow is publishing! Below you will see the truth that is spelled out by Matt Bakos going through this publication and debunking it all. This was a deliberate attack on Matt brought on by someone who was all about this product until Matt had to black ball him because he was being unethical in his business involved with Adya Inc. I will be in the office first thing Monday if you need to speak with me concerning this but this is not battery acid or just some chemical you can go and buy at your local pool store. That is totally absurd! This publication has created confusion in you about these minerals that is just not true. Again, below you will see exactly what we are talking about. I will be available to talk to you next week during normal business hours EST. You are welcome to call me then to discuss this blasphemy in more detail.

My family and I have been on this water for over five years now and are healthier than ever. My children do not get sick anymore and are at the top of their classes. I have complete faith in this product and I am sorry that some individual who decided to team up with an old distributor of Adya Clarity to seek vengeance on Matt and Adya Inc. when they did not have all the facts or truth.

Gardy Bandfield

Here is a link from someone who did a very good job of getting the facts straight plus included Matt's response which I have also copied here below the link:

http://www.waterclaritysolution.com/adya-deception/

And now from Matt Bakos:

Subject: ----RESPONSE for ADYA CLARITY by Matt bakes --URGENT READ----

#1) I am concerned that Adya Clarity is mined just a few dozen miles from the Fukushima nuclear power complex that recently suffered a meltdown and spewed radiation into the atmosphere. I would hope that the supplier of Adya would publicly post a verifiable radiation test report to dismiss any such
concerns about possible radiation contamination.

Attached is the Official Report of Nuclide Radioactive Element Measurement Results from Shimanishi Kaken. The date of sampling was August 4, 2011. This shows radioactive elements Iodine and Cesium were NOT DETECTED.

Here is the information from Shimanishi Kaken:

1:Geographical Description of our Factory
Our factory situated about 45Km west of the power plant. Between the power plant and our factory there are many Mountains 3000 -3500 feet hight. The mountain ranges running from north to south and made the natural defensive barrier. The wind normally blows from south to north. And the area of our factory does not affected by the radiation from power plant. Radiation level of this area is almost natural radiation levels before the Earthquake on march 11.2011 (Current level is 0.07~0.08 micro sievelt)

2:Current our products ,which we are shipping to you, was produced before the Earthquake and stocked in the safe tank in the warehouse.

3: We have asked to check the radioactive contamination of Themarox newly produced after the Earthquake /melt down of power plant together with before one to the authorized institute by the prefecture government. and the test result was OK.

#2) I am concerned that the founder of Adya, Inc. describes Adya Clarity as a "food" when it is clearly not a food but rather derived from a collection of mined minerals combined with sulfuric acid.

Our product is not classified as water. It is an inorganic mineral salt. What would you consider Celtic sea salt? A food, water? It can also be considered a dietary mineral.

I find it funny that Mike Adams was selling Adya Clarity on his website under "Supplements" with all of these concerns. Hmm..did he not see the iron and aluminum on the label before he started selling it on his website??? Did he not get the content fact sheet when he asked for it?? He claims that we are hiding and misleading people. Is this because he is trying to save his face because someone sent him an email or he conspired to take sides quickly.

I find it rather odd that within just a few short days, there are several individuals -who all seem to know each other- creating this baseless smear campaign against our product. One person which we refused to do business with over a year ago after he broke many agreements.

#3) I am concerned that the concentration of aluminum in Adya Clarity appears to have been hidden from customers on the label by listing it in "trace minerals" when in fact it is the second most common element in the product, just after iron.

Every element in our product is in trace quantities (if that is how you're defining trace 1 mg/L) when consumed at 1 mg per liter, except for the iron (which is only at 1.2 mg). The aluminum is at 1 mg per liter when diluted properly, therefore, it is considered trace according to this definition. The other definition could be that the body uses very little of these minerals. (There are no specific definitions for these amounts.) As I state further in answer #9 the WHO, along with the world scientific community,
have come up with trace minerals = 100 mg OR LESS per day. Do these people even know that or research that before they make their own personal opinion?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/trace+element

This gives 2 separate definitions of the term trace elements.

#4) I am concerned that the Adya Clarity manufacturer has such poor quality control measures in place that they admittedly shipped out a very large number of mislabeled Adya Clarity products -- and then did not feel any
obligation to alert customers to this mislabeling.

First of all this is VERY deceiving. There was "very large number" of mislabeled products shipped out. Here is what happened:

Towards the end of last year (2010) our computer systems (as well as others close to us in business) were hacked which resulted in a small circulation of misprinted labels. The product itself was never contaminated and posed no immediate risk because of a misprint on a label. The amount of product that was sent out with these labels was very small. We informed our distributors
and sent out the proper labels to those that had questions. The problem was resolved almost a year ago and I see this just as a way to nit-pick on a company that was going through outside tampering of our systems. Why would something that happened LAST YEAR and was very insignificant be such a concern to Mike Adams now?

#5) I am concerned that Adya Clarity is being marketed for internal consumption when there is no clinical evidence or even published scientific papers that have been made available to NaturalNews which supports the safety of the Adya Clarity product for internal consumption.

Mike Adams is claiming that Adya Inc. did not send him an official MSDS. It is odd how we import this product with this same MSDS, harmonized through the FDA in the U.S, the same MSDS that we achieved our Canadian NPN (Natural Product Number) with and the same MSDS that contains UN numbers and other regulatory classification numbers. Here is what it says on our official MSDS (which Mike Adams was given) about the classification of dangerousness or harmfulness:

Classification of dangerousness and harmfulness
Classification; Acid concentrated minerals solution
Dangerousness; Not caustic to human skin ,because free sulfuric radical content is low(5%).
Harmfulness; Not harmful , because "Themarox" does not contain any harmful heavy metal elements.(refer to the Analysis Data--page3.)
Environmental influence; "Themarox" does not affect any natural ecosystems,because it is water purifying agent consists of natural minerals, necessary for the human beings, higher animals and plants to maintain their lives. Non-dangerousness, harmlessness and environmental safety of "Themarox" can be certified through such a fish toxicity test as any kind of
fresh water fish can live longer in diluted "Themarox".

We have also partnered with several people in other countries to bottle Adya Clarity. All of this bottling must be done by regulatory standards of the WHO, FDA, and GMP compliances specific to each country.

We have also submitted with the NSF for Adya Inc.'s GMP certification to bottle products. We have also contracted out our bottling to a GMP certified bottler. We are doing everything necessary to insure Federal and International Regulations for safety and human consumption.

Our NPN (Natural Product Number) for Canada is 80024735. Along with this number comes claims that you are obligated to make on your labels. The two main health claims we are allowed to make from the Canadian NHP (Natural Health Products) are:

-A factor in the maintenance of good health
-Helps to form red blood cells and assists in their proper function

NHP numbers are achieved based on clinical trial evidence and research. The ingredients in Themarox are in the databases in clinical trials and therefore was found to be approved as a Natural Health Product.

This is based off the MSDS that both Ian Clark AND Mike Adams have in hand!!! Now, how could I register this product through Canada Health as a natural product using this same MSDS I provided to them and can be considered a scammer and a liar?

What my question is. Why would Mike Adams BOLD FACED LIE to all of this readers?? This product has been around for 40 years. Mike Adams read ONE email about the product from an unethical and unreliable source that was merely a disgruntled business person who was booted out of Adya Inc. a year ago.

#6) I am concerned that the high level of iron in Adya Clarity may result in acute iron toxicity in some individuals who take "super shots" of Adya, especially if they are genetically predisposed to iron toxicity.

Mike Adam's concerns here are fine but he must understand the quantities of iron that are in our product. In 1 tsp. of Adya Clarity there is roughly 6 mg. of iron in ionic sulfate form.

http://permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps1609/www.fda.gov/fdac/special/foodlabel/dvs.html

Here you can see the RDI for iron is 18 mg. If you were to drink 32 oz. or close to 1 L you would be getting roughly 1.5 mg of your RDI for iron. If you were drinking 1/2 gallon of water treated with Adya Clarity you would be getting roughly 3 mg of you RDI for iron. And so on and so forth.

Even if one were to take 1 tsp. of Adya Clarity in a few ounces of water and then a gallon of water treated with Adya Clarity you still be under your daily averages. Super Shots are an OFF-LABEL use. I could see if our minerals were causing you to spike way above your daily averages or your RDI but they are not.

So why is there a sudden alarm??

If someone has ever contacted us directly concerning this we have always told them to consult with their doctor/health care practitioner, especially if they have pre-existing health conditions.

#7) I am concerned that Adya Clarity is imported as "battery acid" but sold as a health supplement for internal use.

This accusation can easily be misunderstood if you are not educated in a little bit of chemistry and understand codes for importation and exportation on things like sulfuric acid.

I will explain exactly what I mean by this. Not as an opinion but as chemistry fact and let us please look at the facts and the true chemistry that is being presented. Here is a link showing you the definition of sulfate minerals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfate_mineral

It explains that they are found and produced in thermal veins proving that what I pointed out in all of my videos and all of the information I've given is the source for these types of minerals. Volcanic aquifers.

Just to make a point about the minerals we use and the form they're in before I explain the chemical classification, it is important to understand that the minerals found in fresh raw foods that are bioavailable are in sulfate form bonded with hydrogen, exactly like our minerals.

In fact, that is the science behind this product in the first place. That is why the MSDS clearly states these minerals are in a natural state, NOT harmful, nontoxic, and ESSENTIAL to living organisms. You can read many books about this chemistry. It is not a certain way that people think it is the chemistry in nature.

Now let's discuss the chemical classification of our product. It has 5% sulfates. It's acid level is stronger in Themarox form which would be comparable to 5% sulfuric acid. This doesn't mean that our product is sulfuric acid or even battery acid for that matter!!! In fact, battery acid is 29-32% sulfuric acid!! Which is 6 times more than what is in Themarox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfuric_acid (scroll down to see the percentage)

If you notice to the right of these classifications it says inorganic chemicals. In chemistry, every mineral is considered a chemical. Therefore, this is the proper classification for the FDA to harmonize this product which they do for consumption before it clears customs.

The writer of this official statement failed to mention that HE HIMSELF imported it into Canada with the MSDS knowing full well of all of these facts. It is easy to make a false accusation and get people to believe deception when you leave out A LOT of facts. In fact, sulfate minerals are used in organic farming in the U.S. Ultimately, this product can be put on every organic farm due to its classification. ESSENTIAL FOR ALL LIVING ORGANISMS.

#Cool I am concerned that the level of aluminum in Adya Clarity may present a health hazard when consumed on a regular basis, as aluminum is well known to potentially accumulate in the human body and contribute to a variety of neurological disorders. We do not yet conclusively know this to be a fact, but neither do we know it to be safe, and that's the point. We should follow
the "precautionary principle" when considering the internal consumption of non-food items containing concentrations of aluminum or other metals known to exhibit potentially harmful effects.

This is a fear based tactic based on information I just disclosed about our product. 1 tsp. of Adya Clarity = 5 mg of aluminum. The estimated average daily consumption of aluminum for humans, according to the FDA and WHO, is 10-15mg. The interesting fact we found out about aluminum consumption is that meat products contain a significantly lower amount of aluminum than
fresh fruits and vegetables! For instance, a liter of pineapple has 99.88 mg of aluminum per liter. If you ate a cup of pineapples, you'd be eating roughly 25 mg. of aluminum. As I mentioned, 1 tsp. of Adya Clarity has 5 mg. of aluminum. Keep in mind, aluminum sulfate is used in organic farming. The big difference between aluminum sulfate that is used in organic/farming is that ours is in its natural complex (meaning many different types) salt form which is actually more defined as a whole food/natural product. It is a
known fact that aluminum is never found alone in nature. Just like Themarox. What do you think would be coming from the veins of the aquifers in earth?

I want to present you with research regarding aluminum and other minerals in food. I want to specifically reference the aluminum and the state that minerals need to be in to be bioavailable in plants. This is the same information that Shimanishi Asao knew 40 years ago in chemistry and is the reason why this product is here today.

This is as natural as it gets so why aren't they reporting this in the "natural" news?

http://www.usnaturals.biz/rescenter/dwnloads/pmedia_pdfs/revised%20Root%20Bo
ok%202006.pdf

Here is a book that goes into the mineral science in nature. It was written by Elmer G. Heinrich who is person who brought the idea of "plant derived" minerals to the world. He does not promote our product but he has been in this industry studying this specific thing for at least 32 years which is the amount of time he has been in business.

I urge you to read Chapter 8, titled "THE TOXIC MINERALS BELIEF" It's all about the aluminum myth.

Some key points to review from this chapter:

- "All aluminum found in food is pre-assimilated by the plant, and it is naturally tied to the plant in the form of sulfate."

- "Naturally occurring aluminum sulfate minerals are called alums."

- Alum sulfate increases stomach acidity and improves digestion and the absorption of nutrients, stimulates gastric and pancreatic secretion and has a mild diuretic effect."

- "Aluminum is one of the most abundant minerals on earth, second only to silica. It is in virtually everything we touch!"

#9) I am concerned that when asked why he did not list the concentration of aluminum on the Adya Clarity label, the founder of the company told me, essentially, "Because I didn't want to." To me, this indicates a callous disregard for full disclosure to customers and a reckless abandonment of fundamental ethical principles that should always be present when marketing
nutritional supplements labeled for internal use.

Mike Adams is keeping the whole answer out of this. Based on my experience being in the conversation he is presenting half-truth here. What he wouldn't let me explain or identify are simple facts that are pointed out in this email. What also isn't expressed in the interview I had with Mr. Mike Adams is the fact that he constantly shouted things like "BULL****!!" and "You're an A**HOLE!!!" I guess you could say the worst thing I said to Mr. Adams during our interview was that I felt that he was being a bully on a playground. He wasn't talking with me he was shouting at me.

I only listed the elements that people have asked about when looking at the label. These are also the elements that are considered MAJOR elements.

According to the trace definitions of the WHO, trace is something that is less than 100 mg per day. As I stated, there are 5 mg of aluminum sulfate, in complex salt form, in 1 tsp. of Adya Clarity. This falls well under the limits of what is defined at trace minerals for consumption.

"Although some are very rare, there are more than 100 mineral elements found on earth. Four of these, oxygen, hydrogen, carbon and nitrogen make up 96% of our body. The remaining 4% of our body is basically made up in part of 70 or more minerals, most of which are no longer readily available in our soils.

The world governments and scientific communities have grouped minerals into two categories. Those that are considered to be required in our diets in amounts greater than 100 milligrams per day are called major minerals. Those that are considered to be required in our diets in amounts of less than 100 milligrams per day are called trace minerals. Both major and trace minerals
are in the same class. The only difference is the name and the recommended daily amount (RDA) required according to the World Health Organization. There are only seven major minerals. They are calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, sodium and chlorine. Our bodies should contain significant amounts of each! Trace minerals, on the other hand, are present in the body in very small amounts. It is thought that each makes up less than one hundredth of one percent of our body weight".

http://www.trccorp.com/rootofalldisease.html

#10) I am concerned that the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) I received from Adya Clarity appears to be nothing more than a non-official Word document and does not resemble the traditional MSDS documents typically accompanying hazardous substances. as a Word document, it could have easily been modified or edited to eliminate information that the importer did not
want other people to see, in much the same way that the label was designed to avoid listing the concentration of aluminum.

See answer #5. Again, the official MSDS is attached. And again, our MSDS is harmonized through the FDA in the U.S, the same MSDS that we achieved our Canadian NPN (Natural Product Number) with and the same MSDS that contains UN numbers and other regulatory classification numbers. See below:

Statistical product number ( HS No.);3824,90-0004(Chemical industrial products)

Standard international trade classification (SITC);523-19(Inorganic chemicals)

The United Nations classification; Item No.66, UN No.2796,(Products containing low density sulfuric acid)

Remember, this is Themarox, the raw material. It not the finished product Adya Clarity which is 10% Themarox 90% purified water.

It is then again diluted down by the user by up to 1,000 times.

#11) I am concerned that both children and expectant mothers may be especially at risk due to high consumption of both iron and aluminum, and yet there are no warnings or cautions that accompany the Adya Clarity product which would reasonably inform a pregnant women (or a mother of a child) to exercise caution in the use of this product.

I understand this concern here but if he was educated about iron and pregnant women he would know it is recommended for pregnant women to take 27 mg of iron daily. There is no daily recommended dose of aluminum but if you are going by the average consumption (10-15mg per day) we are STILL WAY BELOW those levels. So where is the concern?

Iron and pregnancy

Pregnancy increases the need for iron in the diet. The developing fetus draws iron from the mother to last it through the first five or six months after birth so a woman has an increased need for iron during pregnancy.

Iron losses are reduced during pregnancy because the woman is no longer menstruating and so loses less iron from menstrual blood loss. It is useful to include foods that are good sources of iron in the diet every day (for example, red meat) and to have foods that are good sources of vitamin C (like oranges) to help absorb the iron.

The recommended daily intake (RDI) of iron during pregnancy is 27mg a day (9mg a day more than that for non-pregnant women). The amount needed depends on the amount of iron the woman has 'stored' in her body prior to pregnancy. If your iron stores are very low, you may need to get more from supplements. It is important to discuss your need for supplements with your doctor as
iron can be toxic (poisonous) in large amounts.

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Pregnancy_and
_diet

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/785581/5_healthy_power_foods_pregna
nt_women.html?cat=51

#12) I am concerned that the unsubstantiated health claims being used to market Adya Clarity cast a shadow of doubt over the entire natural products industry which, in most cases, sells very safe, effective and well-documented products for consumption.

There are many health claims that people make when taking minerals in general, especially if they are effective and bioavailable. There are years of scientific and medical research and clinical trials regarding sulfate minerals. So the question isn't, "Are these minerals safe?" when it's already proven that they are essential to all life in this form. The question should be, " How much should I take and where should they come from?" It is also important to note that many Nobel Peace Prize winners and natural health practitioners/doctors understand that mineral deficiencies play a major role in the direct link to illness and disease.

Adya Inc. does not make personal health claims. The health claims we were given were through our Canadian NPN which I will state again:

-A factor in the maintenance of good health
-Helps to form red blood cells and assists in their proper function

NHP numbers are achieved based on clinical trial evidence. The ingredients in Themarox are in the databases in clinical trials as I stated and therefore was found to be approved as a Natural Health Product.

We do not have control over testimonials people receive and give from taking Adya Clarity.

#13) I am concerned that in a time when most of us are trying to remove heavy metals, aluminum and other contaminants from our water (fluoride, BPA, etc.), Adya Clarity is being sold with the message that we need to add something to our water -- something that contains aluminum. This is especially concerning given that aluminum is one of the adjuvants used in
vaccines, which is one of the reasons informed consumers seek to avoid vaccine injections.

As we discussed and pointed out about aluminum, when you take 1 tsp. Adya Clarity diluted down in water, juice, drinking liquids you are in nowhere near "excessive" amounts of aluminum. I had a conversation with Mike Adams on the phone and he was reviewing our MSDS, which he yelled that the MSDS was a liar. He said that aluminum is a heavy, toxic metal. Now, I don't
claim to be the most intelligent chemistry researcher on the planet but anyone that knows the periodic table knows that aluminum is NOT a heavy metal. In fact, our test reports from the University of Wisconsin and the Mexico City Raw Sewage (which both have been available to the public online) clearly indicate a LARGE REDUCTION in heavy metals such as lead and mercury when Themarox was added to water. So his claims of being concerned with heavy metals and "aluminum" are NOT based on education, facts, and understanding of nature. As well as the natural phenomenon that these minerals possess at removing heavy metals (as well as other harmful materials) from water, nor based on actual daily intake of minerals which should be the first thing one should want to know.

Also we have conclusive test reports back from the EPA lab that we will release more than likely around the first of year.

1. Themarox with filtration removes/reduces alpha particles.
2. Themarox with filtration removes/reduces VOC's.

#14) I am concerned that those who are marketing Adya Clarity did not exercise fundamental due diligence in determining the evidence-based safety of this product before marketing it for internal use.

Really?! What did Canada Health do to give us our NPN? We've given the information here. If you speak to anybody that speaks directly with our company they will tell you that this is the type of information that I base my work on. FACTS, not opinions.

Mike Adams just doesn't seem to know enough about sulfate minerals from nature and daily mineral intake to really have any valid input on the subject. If he did he wouldn't' be saying these things. He is not basing "his accusation" on research and our phone call. He is simply basing it on a planned smear campaign. In fact, I was told Mike Adams was going to do this before he even called me. I was also told by another person who is respected in the natural health community that this is indeed a smear campaign. Don't be surprised if you receive emails of people sympathizing with your losses of Adya and then turning around and trying to market you an amazing new product. It has already happened this morning.

#15) I am concerned that the Adya Clarity label contains no warnings about iron consumption and no warnings for cumulative aluminum consumption.

Already answered.

We are not reinventing the wheel and presenting a "new" product. This product itself has been around for 40 years and in nature it has been being produced every day since the beginning of life on this planet. Remember, sulfate minerals are essential to all of life. Of course anything that is taken in excess can be harmful. Based on all of the information we have given if you drink water that has been purified with 1 tsp. Adya Clarity you can drink a whole gallon as still be less than 50% of your daily averages.
Of course if a child drank our water they are not going to drink a whole gallon of water. Most adults are lucky if they drink a half of a gallon of water per day. The bottom line is we have done our math. We have properly resourced our understanding and confirmed Shimanishi Asao was correct in helping to restore the earths water and minerals ( A great problem not one person should deny) with a natural way that exists in nature. The only problem is this process in nature has been greatly disrupted as most of us may know.

There are people right now working on bringing this product to places like Haiti, San Blas, as well as others very concerned for the safety of water in other countries where people are dying because of it. Here is a trailer to a documentary on this water crisis. I was there when it was shot and you can see me half way through right after it says "every last drop counts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Anvz3Txaws ". I was mixing Themarox in the water they collect and drink which is exactly the water you see in the beginning. That is right, they drink this water. I have a sample 5 years old of that water and it was treated right after I was given it back then. It is still crystal clear and everything is rendered at the bottom. I keep it at my desk as an everyday reminder. I was told when I first got to the San Blas Islands that their water would kill you in just a day or two if you drank it and did not receive immediate medical attention. I treated their water with themarox and shook it up. I did this in plastic pop bottle the tribe had given me. The whole Congresso of this tribal court was literally in session. I drank the water right after I treated it, in front of this tribe (The two elder chiefs, Women, children, and all). I am sure to them it was very amusing because after I took a big chug from their water the whole tribe took a deep breath. Like I stunned them. I believe it was concerning and brave in their eyes. They had seen what their water does to visitors. The water did not cause any ill effect to me and the other people with me from America told me I was crazy. In fact I didn't even get an upset stomach or loose bowel movements. To me this was one of the greatest gifts and miracles that had witnessed and experienced myself.

It ills me to think that people ignorantly make comments like "you can get this at any pool store" or "The Aluminum!" and they do not look at all of the facts and science behind these types of minerals. Especially when they are supposed to be educators of these types of subjects. The important thing is because people point out something and say it is wrong or a concern does not make it so unless they support it with conclusive evidence. The true essence of these minerals should not be forgotten or over looked. We should address the issues but with sound science and not blatancy without facts. I am not here to argue. I am here to provide knowledge that is already freely available and a natural product that has and AMAZING ability to detoxify water.

Matthew Bakos

Adya Inc.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?

Post  scottyc33 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:30 am

Mike Adams is really on a mission it seems:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034051_Adya_Clarity_raw_foods.html

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:50 am

I could be wrong, but that Adams guy sure seems to be a loon.

Anyway, I really think we need CS thoughts on this one (Adya Clarity that is).

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Misirlou wrote:I could be wrong, but that Adams guy sure seems to be a loon.

Anyway, I really think we need CS thoughts on this one (Adya Clarity that is).

He doesn't seem to be very educated or very logical. But as far as marketing goes, it's a fantastic strategy; I imagine the controversy he's stirred up is generating wads of fresh traffic for his business
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 am

The only thing that bothers me about Adya is that it obviously is produced far too near Fukushima.

Again, could we please get MORE input about Adya?! (CS Et al.) alien

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:24 am

I encourage everyone to read this "interesting" blog:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/11/has_mike_adams_had_a_sudden_attack_of_co.php

Anyone here familiar with the creator of that blog (Orac)? Sure seems to be very much against everything having to do with nutritional supplements, but still, impressively intellectual. He also hates Mike Adams, the guy attacking Adya in the first place. Funny he (Adams) promotes/sells Zeolite.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  - Page 2 Empty Adya Clarity now Purinize

Post  mybiz0847 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:11 am

Seems all the negative caused them to relabel the same stuff - purinize.com

mybiz0847

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 am

mybiz0847 wrote:Seems all the negative caused them to relabel the same stuff - purinize.com
lol kick/ban.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2