Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?

+4
Columbo
georgio
nidhogge
Misirlou
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  Empty Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?

Post  Misirlou Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 am

So what is the general consensus about Adya Clarity?
Some people are just overwhelmed with positive things to say about this product. At the same time it is called "a more powerful version of Zeolite.."

Anyone?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  Empty Re: Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?

Post  nidhogge Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:39 am

Misir--

I've heard very good things about Adya Clarity and intend on giving it a spin at some point in the near future. I have yet to see anything negative regarding it!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  Empty Something new?

Post  georgio Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:42 am

Hi guys, I would like to ask you, if someone has tried adya clarity and if it works, or some informations about it. Thank you Smile

georgio

Back to top Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  Empty Re: Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?

Post  Columbo Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:29 am

Looked into Adya quite a bit. It *seems* like the real deal... at least, Matt Bakos doesn't seem like a scammer / appears fairly clued up, from what I can tell.

This stuff seems good on two fronts...

1. To get your trace minerals.

After reading Minerals for the Genetic Code [ http://www.amazon.com/Minerals-Genetic-Code-Exposition-Biological/dp/0911311858 ] it started to dawn on me how important these trace minerals, in the right form, are. And according to that book most farming soil is horribly depleted of these trace minerals.

Adya claims to have a broad spectrum of virtually all the trace minerals. Like:

--Germanium ("Although germanium deficiency per se is not recognized, a lack of germanium is associated with infection and immune disorders, heart disease and high cholesterol, arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer and many other conditions"),

--Yttrium ("Calcium will substitute if ytterium is not available - Lou gehrig's, alzheimers, MS, and Parkinsons are all related to ytterium deficiency")

--etc.

These minerals are non-metallic, negatively charged, ionic sulphates which seems like a good form to consume, from what I can tell.

Whether they are the best form of trace minerals? I'm not sure. Reading around the subject... Adya is derived from black mica and this does seem like the father of all mineral distribution, though admittedly I have limited understanding here, so feel free to correct me...

Mica, at least in part, mineralises the oceans, which, in turn mineralises the water ways, which mineralises our soil/crops. Life/RNA might have originated between mica sheets ( http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071204102500.htm ) which might in turn suggest the minerals present in mica may be the ideal balance of minerals needed for general life. That's pure conjecture though.

The minerals leached into the ocean are said to have a very similar composition to that in the human body, a product such as this might be a worth looking at here ... http://www.iherb.com/Trace-Minerals-Research-ConcenTrace-Trace-Mineral-Drops-8-fl-oz-237-ml/22265

And from there, plants take up minerals; so plant minerals are another choice. In fact, they seem like they could be ideal, from the perspective that we are designed to thrive off plant based minerals. Plants change the properties of the minerals and include vital enzymes. The only products I could find matching this are derived humic shale, which is fossilised plant life, then leached with water to extract the minerals...

http://www.iherb.com/Buried-Treasure-70-Plant-Derived-Minerals-Pure-Colloidal-Minerals-32-fl-oz-946-ml/18927?at=0

Which of those is best for re-mineralising? I've no idea. Maybe rotating between them would be prudent? But Adya does seem like a very strong contender here. They recommend gulping down a shot of the stuff for "re-mineralising your body" though Bakos admittedly doesn't bother with this strategy, he says he gets all the benefits just using the quantities to treat his drinking water...

2. To clean up your water

Here they say add a few drops to water and it'll take care of a whole bunch of nasties. Some lab results they've released:

Half removes fluoride / totally removes chlorine: http://www.adyaclarity.biz/uploads/5/5/1/2/5512066/adya_chlorinetest_fluoride.pdf

Anti-bacterial results: http://www.adyaclarity.biz/uploads/5/5/1/2/5512066/adya_antibacterial.pdf

Completely removes hexavalent chromium https://i.imgur.com/hXhoX.jpg ( more on hexavalent chromium here: http://upstrm.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/hexavalent-chromium-in-chicago-water/ )

Water Analysis results: http://www.adyaclarity.biz/uploads/5/5/1/2/5512066/adya_water_analysis.pdf

A large scale test they did in Mexico: http://www.adyaclarity.biz/uploads/5/5/1/2/5512066/adya_clarity_mexciocity_wi_test_report_summary.pdf

When I leave some Adya treated water over night you can see compounds at the bottom of the water that have formed. Apparently these are inert compounds created from the various toxins in the water reacting with the Adya.

Other than lab analysis it's hard to tell what exact effect Adya has. I've been treating my water with it for over a month and not noticed anything perceptible. But if the studies are to be believed then it seems like pretty potent stuff.

Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:11 am

Very interesting Colombo. I would like to know more about this from CS, Nid, a>r and so on...

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:51 am

I did the Adya Clarity shots (1Tablspoon) for almost two months. Can't say that I noticed anything above and beyond what I have already been doing. Likely because I am on and off almost everything out there. Although I felt that it was working more internally, where I needed it most. Right now I just add a little bit into my water to help structure it for better hydration.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:23 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/034005_Adya_Clarity_consumer_alert.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/034006_Adya_Clarity_Raw_Food_World.html
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:35 am

Seems that there is more to Mike Adams and his article on NaturalNews.com than meets the eye. Check out Matt Bakos, the president of Adya, Inc. in America's, response:

http://www.rawliving.eu/blog/2011/10/adya-clarity-response-from-matthew-bakos/

Matt brings up some fantastic points here, and to be honest, I've yet to date to see one negative review of Adya Clarity actually damaging someone and it's been on the market for a year now...and been around for decades in other forms.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 am

A combo of a distiller and natural salt would be way cheaper and effective.......besides trace minerals we need good doses of specific minerals, according to Dr. Olree these are of high importance:
-iodine
-selenium
-magnesium
-boron
-silica
-(B12)

Yttrium and other exotic metals are also high on the list, sources for yttrium are tumeric, black cherry and seasalt...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:53 am

From what I've read, I wouldn't take this stuff.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Did you read Mike's hit piece only? Matt's response decimates that piece. From what I've heard, that's how Mike is...he rushes in head-first without actually doing any scientific research, in the interest of trying to create news to attract people to his site and products. Brilliant marketing, but questionable source of information.

pancacke--

From what CS has said, natural salts such as Himalayan, while they have a broad range of minerals, are in forms that our body cannot assimilate. Additionally, the only thing that I know of that will pull Fluoride out of your water supply is an expensive reverse osmosis filter. A distiller gets a couple of things, but not everything.

Additionally, as per the Aluminun Sulfphate, let me use an analogy for everyone here. Decalcify is labeled as having 900 milligrams of Magnesium Orotate. Do you know how much of that is actual elemental magnesium? It's on the label, something like 94 mg of elemental magnesium a day off the top of my head. So, the remaining majority is orotic acid, which is proper. The RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) of elemental Aluminum is 10-15 mg a day. This same concept applies to Aluminum Sulfate...you'd have to drink a LOT of the stuff to even get a few milligrams of elemental Aluminum. Additionally, Aluminum Sulphate is how it's found in nature, as opposed to the toxic by-products that we have in processed foods and what-not. Two horses of a completely different color...

Just hate to see a good product get slammed for shifty reasons.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:39 pm

nidhogge wrote:pancacke--

From what CS has said, natural salts such as Himalayan, while they have a broad range of minerals, are in forms that our body cannot assimilate.
He said that some are not used....

Additionally, the only thing that I know of that will pull Fluoride out of your water supply is an expensive reverse osmosis filter. A distiller gets a couple of things, but not everything.
It's the other way around....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:51 pm

This is a very good read:

http://www.usnaturals.biz/rescenter/dwnloads/pmedia_pdfs/revised%20Root%20Book%202006.pdf

It's clear there's a lack of research / understanding on trace minerals. Some interesting food for thought:

Plant Aluminum
Or Food In PPB
Bananas 97,000
Coffee 97,000
Pineapple 100,000
Oil Palm 98,000
Asparagus 90,000
Beans 165,000
Brussles Sprouts 65,000
Celery 190,000
Cucumbers 90,000
Head Crops (lettuce) 90,000
Leaf Crops 50,000
Melons 65,000

Plant Aluminum
Or Food In PPB
Peas 45,000
Peppers 75,000
Potatoes 100,000
Root Crops 140,000
Tomatoes 90,000
Corn (at tasseling) 140,000
Mint 140,000
Peanuts 75,000
Small Grains 135,000
Soybeans 75,000
Wheat (high yield) 140,000

Plant Aluminum
Or Food In PPB
Round Herring Sardines 34,000
Scallops 6,900
Shrimps 1,300
Condensed Skim Milk 670
Skim Milk Powder 1,200
Cheddar Cheese 2,000
Sugukina 3,600
Radish 1,500
Apricots 1,000
Figs 1,600
Chili Powder 6,000
Curry 23,000
Cocoa 17,000
Clove Powder 14,000
Horseradish powder 3,900
Sage Powder 64,000

Plant Aluminum
Or Food In PPB
Bologna 1,900
Pork Products 2,400
Liver Paste 1,100
Green Asparagus 610
Turnip 1,200
Pumpkin and Squash 1,500
Royal Fern 19,000
Eggplant 13,000
Avocados 390
Sencha Tea 100,000
Bancha Tea 332,000
Oolong Tea 247,000
Allspice powder 7,300
Black Pepper 8,100
Cinnamon Powder 7,900
Nutmeg 113,00
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:23 am

Nid - I did read both, but prefer to be "better safe than sorry".

I do use Concentrace, Wright Salt, Iosol and Immune Boost 77 - so hopefully those cover all of my mineral bases.

Also, Berkey makes a fluoride filter (which I use).

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 am

scottyc33 wrote:I do use Concentrace, Wright Salt, Iosol and Immune Boost 77 - so hopefully those cover all of my mineral bases.
Those look far better......instead of wright salt you can use P. chloride in capsules(tastes better) and gives you the oppurtunity to use real salt

For drinking water or shower? Nothing but distiller and reverse osmosis work for fluorid.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:40 am

pancacke wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:I do use Concentrace, Wright Salt, Iosol and Immune Boost 77 - so hopefully those cover all of my mineral bases.
Those look far better......instead of wright salt you can use P. chloride in capsules(tastes better) and gives you the oppurtunity to use real salt

For drinking water or shower? Nothing but distiller and reverse osmosis work for fluorid.....

Drinking water.

Claims to remove 95% of fluoride.

Their filters are reasonably priced and last a LONG time.

http://www.berkeyfilters.com/black-berkey.htm

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:18 am

pancacke wrote:

It's an alum filter. If "safe than sorry" is the desired option then aluminium based filters possibly aren't the way to go.

There are two filters I found that do remove fluoride. One was essentially a dirt cheap mineral clay filter used in third world countries that's been found to be super efficient at removing fluoride:

http://www.immt.res.in/announcement/terafil.pdf

I've not been able to find them to order or much information about them.

The other method used a special resin based filter which also looks very interesting:

http://www.alkastream.us/whats-inside/

I emailed the company to ask them about the resin, this is their reply:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the question. I've attached a more detailed description of the filter and would also recommend checking out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion-exchange_resin for more background.

Essentially, ion exchange acts like a water softener. It takes the electrical charge of the fluoride and neutralizes it. When the FL looses it's electrical charge, it's no longer reactive and therefore no longerfluoride.

I don't know what makes up the polymer, I just know we sourced it through an NSF approved manufacturer to ensure it's safe and of good quality.

Gabe
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 am

I believe no other than alum filter can remove fluorid from the shower, but like you I don't know about their safty.....in any case it's smart to get one even if it's 'only' for chlorine....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:21 am

pancacke wrote:I believe no other than alum filter can remove fluorid from the shower, but like you I don't know about their safty.....in any case it's smart to get one even if it's 'only' for chlorine....

Not 100% sure, but from what I've gleaned, alum is too slow at filtering to be useful as shower filter
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Adya Clarity - hyped or invaluable?  Empty situation about adya clarity today

Post  georgio Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/034023_Adya_Clarity_Matt_Monarch.html

georgio

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:17 am

But still, is the product potentially dangerous or not? What's the verdict on aluminum sulfate?

Does anyone know of a similar product NOT harvested close to a fresh nuclear meltdown? Smile

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 am

Personally, I haven't seen any evidence other than good, positive reviews online, and a lot of hysteria from Mike Adams. In his reply, Matt Bakos addressed the radiation concerns as well.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 am

Misirlou wrote:But still, is the product potentially dangerous or not? What's the verdict on aluminum sulfate?

Does anyone know of a similar product NOT harvested close to a fresh nuclear meltdown? Smile

Who knows - but there's enough "smoke" in my mind to just avoid the fire.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Adam's calling in the cavalry:

Adya Clarity (black mica extract) concerns answered in revealing interview with Roy Dittman, integrative medicine scientist

To help answer these questions, I spoke to Roy Dittman, OMD, co-publisher of books on the implications of metals on fetal brain development and an integrative medicine practitioner who is well versed in raw food vegan dietary choices.

He is also a key developer of the "Original Quinton" product (http://www.originalquinton.com), a marine solution harvested from ocean phytoplankton. For the record, this is not a competing product with Adya Clarity, which is only licensed as an "iron supplement." In addition, Roy Dittman has played a key role in several biotech companies from the conventional science world. He has a very diverse background ranging from holistic medicine to conventional biotechnology. He is, for example, a founding member of the California Acupuncture Association, but he's also the president of Nanospherx, Inc., and a managing member of Biofuture, LLC

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034037_Adya_Clarity_aluminum.html#ixzz1cXaA2VGz

Possible toxicity of Adya Clarity due to its iron and aluminum sulfate content

"We of course don't know the full implication yet of this product on, for instance, human fetal brain development, but we do know that the implications for human adults is very different from the implications for human fetuses. Keep in mind the fetal brain is absorbing everything. When it's developing, it's just a few cells, it doesn't have kidneys, it doesn't have a liver which we use to filter our blood and clean our blood."

(Note: He is referring to early-stage fetal development, before 11 weeks.)

Chemistry 101 and "organic" vs. "inorganic" minerals

"There's a huge difference between inorganic and organic minerals. Organic minerals are things that come [from] plants, animal byproducts, and so on. It's been processed by nature. ...It has taken mineral rock and converted it into bioavailable form for human consumption. That's why we eat those things. Now, our bodies are not built to absorb inorganic minerals, like say... plants can. Plants are perfectly suited for transforming these inorganic minerals into organic form, and that's why we eat plants."

"To claim that we can transform these [inorganic rocks] into organic minerals is a huge long shot, a huge stretch. It's a huge claim. I don't see how they can claim that."

"[Adding sulfuric acid to the minerals] is not converting it to an organic mineral. It's still an inorganic mineral, but now it's in solution, so now it's more absorbable, which means it's more toxic in my opinion."

About the idea of drinking and absorbing these inorganic minerals dissolved in sulfuric acid

"You're doing the opposite of what you want to do. You don't want to be absorbing inorganic minerals better... because they just sit there in your body, and they cause damage. They cause problems. That's the opposite of what you want to do. People are confusing absorption with bioavailability."

"The absorption of something with the potential to cause that much damage to your cell membranes, and to think about what it will do as you accumulate that... remember you can ingest something and absorb it better, but that's not [always] a good thing because that's something you want to be eliminating, not absorbing, first of all. And how are you going to eliminate that? Because inorganic metals just sit there. And they've done studies on them, they don't know how to get them out. The question is, how do you get it out? So if you're just accumulating this more and more, it may take a while until you notice some serious symptoms, but then when you find out you're sick or you have a heart problem from the iron oxide building up in the heart tissue, how are you going to get that out?"

When asked about the selective absorption of minerals as claimed by Adya, Inc. which says the aluminum sulfate is somehow not absorbed:

"That's ridiculous. That's not even logical. They are all going to be absorbed the same, the big questions is, what are they taking it for? Why are people taking this? Because the [minerals] you shouldn't be getting are in very high amounts. I don't quite get it. What is the point here?"

Iron toxicity

"Absorbing iron oxide is the opposite of what any male wants to do. Men don't need extra iron. In fact, they need to remove iron from their blood. In fact, it's the No. 1 cause of heart disease in men. It's the worst thing you could be doing."

"There are different forms of iron, various elemental alloys that come in nature. The kind you find in dirt are some of the most dangerous kinds, because they are exposed to the elements, it's like consuming rust. ... It's the worst possibly way you could consume iron anyway."

Metals overload side effects - when asked about the "black stuff" Adya users report coming out of their ears or fingers

"I think it's a sign of severe toxicity. Those are classic examples of heavy metals toxicity, what you're describing. And very dangerous heavy metal toxicity, actually."

Self delusions, insanity and the psychosis that happens after metals poisoning

"Heavy metals can cause homicidal behavior, psychotic behavior, people can have full psychotic breaks. If you go in any mental institution, it's infections and heavy metal poisoning..."

"When someone's consuming something like iron with aluminum, you're getting a kind of self-delusional mental syndrome going on. Because aluminum is something that interferes with your normal brain function. These people become very spacey, very dull-witted, parts of their brain are not working. Aluminum interferes with brain function."

"When you combine high copper with high mercury, or high iron, or other toxins like aluminum, you have a real problem, because especially aluminum and copper have this very toxic numbing effect on the brain, that [becomes] a severe mental disorder after a while. You have a self-deluded kind of personality. It's well known in the industry, with holistic doctors who work with people who have high copper, high mercury and high aluminum, it's really hard to work with those patients because they're usually in some kind of denial, self-delusion, they think they're healthy when they're not, they're the toughest patients to work with."

"The accumulation of high copper which has increased dramatically since the 60's, I think it used to be less than 5% of Americans to now over 80% in certain areas have copper toxicity -- that and aluminum toxicity and mercury toxicity -- these are all epidemic right now, and correlated with autism spectrum disorders, mental disorders of all kinds, and really self-delusional patterns of thinking. I don't know of a nicer way to say it. My colleagues have observed the same thing, it's established in the scientific literature as well, that they become self delusional and somewhat psychotic in extreme cases. They can have psychotic breaks, they can completely lose their minds. They become homeless and they can't function."

"If someone already has a pattern of high mercury and copper, and then you add iron oxide and aluminum sulfate, I mean, you've got a nightmare on your hands. It's a complex web of toxicity, from which I don't know how they would get out of that by themselves without expertise and guidance."

About pregnant women consuming Adya Clarity and inorganic aluminum sulfate

"That's my main concern. The implications are far greater for the fetal brain than it is for us, because remember, the [fetus] doesn't have developed kidneys and liver [early on]. So it's just accumulating these heavy metals into its brain, and this is well established in animal research, and they get it through the breast milk, they get it directly through placental membranes, and this is my concern because it's so much more toxic to the fetal brain. And it's permanent damage. You're talking about mental retardation, autism spectrum disorders... my concern is that this has already happened. I'm really worried about this. Unfortunately a lot of people when I've spoken to them about Adya, they don't seem to understand that this is a very serious thing."

"I just spoke with someone yesterday who had a patient, and she said wow, I have a patient who's taking this right now, and she's pregnant, and she just got right away -- oh my god -- and she immediately started texting this woman, please stop taking that right now. Because she realized the implications. But a lot of people don't realize the implications. They don't know that the fetal brain is so much more susceptible and vulnerable. The damage that occurs is permanent. It's really hard to reverse that damage, because the developmental brain in the human being, it takes a long time to develop, it's very delicate. We have amazing brains but they're extremely sensitive to toxins. This is something new to humanity, I don't think we understand the history around why this is a big issue, because it wasn't until 200 years ago that we had to think about how we are throwing all these heavy metals into our food chain."

About scientific integrity within the natural products industry

"If we get into myths and scientific half-truths, we only discredit our entire industry and make fools of ourselves in front of medical scientists, doctors, and people who are experts in this field. And that's exactly what Big Pharma wants us to do, and FDA, this is the perfect excuse they need to step in and say hey you guys are so irresponsible, we have to step in and manage you guys because you can't manage your own industry. [They would say] let's re-do DSHEA and make new laws to start making you comply."

"The way we need to do this is restore the integrity to the products so that we can make sure we're in compliance with standards that we would not expose our own children to. We know better than to expose our children to heavy metals these days. The state of California has very high standards... so in California, you cannot expose people to any high dosage of heavy metals without warnings, and precautions."

Dangers of adding Adya Clarity to juice

"Vitamin C can, it's well known that it dramatically increases the absorption of aluminum. So if somebody says I'm going to take this product Adya Clarity with vitamin C and that's going to be even better, no, wrong, now it's much worse! You've just dramatically increased your absorption of aluminum."

"Back to Adya Clarity and these kind of products, in my opinion this damages your immune system, it supresses your immune function in the long run, and if you want to get minerals, there are a lot better ways to get minerals. Vegetable juicing, let's go back to the basics, you know?"

Why consuming lead, mercury or aluminum may make you "feel good" at first

"Iron can give you energy initially, but in the long run it's accumulating and can cause serious problems with your heart and other damage to your system. Same with aluminum. A lot of these things initially can give you a hit of energy. Lead is well known."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034037_Adya_Clarity_aluminum.html#ixzz1cXXYvlDt
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:03 pm

For what it's worth, Adya gave me reflux / sensation of a lump in my throat so I ditched it weeks ago. And I'm not entirely convinced of its healthiness....

But why does Ditton keep banging on about Iron Oxide, what's that gotta do with Adya? Adya's not metallic compounds.

In fact that article hardly addresses Adya at all. Weird.

Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next