Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush?

3 posters

Go down

Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? Empty Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush?

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:33 am

Hey guys, just bought my bbristle brush. People getting results, how are you brushing? Just forward in 1 motion? Forward and back?

I have a hard time getting that pink scalp before the pain is to intense from such vigorous brushing, suggestions?

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? Empty Re: Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush?

Post  whodathunkit Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 am

Part hair in the middle and brush straight down from the vertex and crown. This is the way the hair grows, and gently done will not break the hair strands.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush? Empty Re: Need clarity: People getting results with brushing, how do you brush?

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:48 am

So you mean brush down sideways not forwards right?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:56 pm

I brush up. Maybe its because I comb my hair up but I brush in the direction my hair is standing up. That way there's no "resistance" and less chance of shedding. Works for me and im not using a boar brush. I am using a plastic brush and im pretty sure im seeing some regrowth.

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down