Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help!

5 posters

Go down

Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! Empty Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help!

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed May 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Hey, so Ive been taking ACV at about 2-3 tblps 2-3 times a day for around 2 months now. Around 3 days ago I felt some pretty strong stomach discomfort, which I would get every now and then while taking ACV (but would go away), so I stopped taking for 3 days. I am still getting very bad stomach pain along with not being able to digest anything properly. I have no blood in my stools, but am very concerned about the constant discomfort/pain. COuld I have permanently damaged my stomach lining? I would always drink my acv with a full glass of water. I was following the regimen that guy did on HLT.

Could the acetic acid really have done significant damage to my tissues?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! Empty Re: Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help!

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu May 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Please help me Immortal, if you are out there...

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help! Empty Re: Question for IH about ACV. COuld I have damaged my stomach/intestines? Please help!

Post  LittleFighter Thu May 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Get checked with an integrative doctor.

1 - Try Betaine HCL plus pepsin for digestion (2 caps of 650 mg sound good, you might need more, per meal)
2 - Get checked, seems that your GI tract is irritated, you could have an ulcer, dysbiosis, crohn's....
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks for reply. My stools are also black.

I just had a colonoscopy along with a ct abdominal scan 3 weeks ago and he didnt see chrons or anything else major. But this was before the pain...

The only thing I can think of is this potassium chloride supplement I started taking 1 week ago with 191mg of KCL or the long term effects of the ACV.

I will stop everything to see if I improve. Just really concerned about the black stools, although they might be from the bismuth I took a day ago..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri May 27, 2011 1:06 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Thanks for reply. My stools are also black.

I just had a colonoscopy along with a ct abdominal scan 3 weeks ago and he didnt see chrons or anything else major. But this was before the pain...

The only thing I can think of is this potassium chloride supplement I started taking 1 week ago with 191mg of KCL or the long term effects of the ACV.

I will stop everything to see if I improve. Just really concerned about the black stools, although they might be from the bismuth I took a day ago..

Do stop everything, and see what happens.

There's something called microscopic colitis that you could have and that is not detected by scans.

If you have a flora imbalance that is not detected either. If you have any parasite, the case is the same.

You can try to get tested in a specialized lab like Diagnos-Techs or Metametrix and such, and see what is happening inside.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 27, 2011 4:55 am

sizzlinghairs - I'm assuming that you've been checked for a peptic ulcer, and hopefully you're not taking any iron supplements.

Are you taking any medication of any kind?

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  TransGirl Fri May 27, 2011 5:19 am

If you are taking potassium concentrates that are high enough it can give you serious stomach pains as the body isn't really made to handle a brick of potassium like that. When I take potassium I take 99mg each time and each tablet at an interval to give my stomach some peace to digest each one.
TransGirl
TransGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri May 27, 2011 6:50 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:sizzlinghairs - I'm assuming that you've been checked for a peptic ulcer, and hopefully you're not taking any iron supplements.

Are you taking any medication of any kind?

Well, Im assuming a colonoscopy/CT eneterography wouldve pick up on something like that?

The thing is the pain started 3 weeks after the testing so maybe it came about after that? I havent been taking any iron supplements but I just had some bloodwork done and my ferritin was low so I might have to take something in the future with iron?

---Immortal, do you think I couldve actually damaged my stomach/intestines with too much ACV? If so, could it heal? I was thinking on fasting and just drinking aloe vera juice. What do you think?

---- The supplement I am taking is actually that new stuff TRX2 for hairloss and it has 191mg of potassium in it. Could this be enough to cause serious problems?

Thanks in advance guys.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  LeBrianJones Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 am

Black stool is a sign of digested blood in the stool.

LeBrianJones

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 27, 2011 10:59 am

sizzlinghairs - I've heard of juicing causing darkened stools, and it going away when the juice was stopped. Try going without ACV and see what happens.

For what it is worth, I don't think ACV is a wonder for everyone.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri May 27, 2011 11:27 am

after 2 months on acv at 2-3 tlbs 2-3 times a day, I believe I definitely experienced some thickening and noticeable reduction in shedding. I am dissapointed I will have to stop it.

I am hoping I didnt do some serious damage to the lining. It has been 6 days without ACV and no improvement so I am concerned.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  TransGirl Fri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm

If you can't handle ACV try taking a break from it and use only potassium supplements to see if that helps. I think the ingredient that is helping people in ACV is mainly potassium especially since 97% of Americans are deficient in this mineral(55% are deficient in magnesium). Remember that western diet is aimed at potassium deficiency as a high sodium, sugar, caffeine diet will make you excrete more potassium than normal. Also, if you are sweating a lot you might be losing potassium in sweat which further imbalances your potassium levels.
TransGirl
TransGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down