Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Need Help And Direction EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Need Help And Direction EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Need Help And Direction EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Need Help And Direction EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Need Help And Direction EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Need Help And Direction EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Need Help And Direction EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Need Help And Direction EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Need Help And Direction EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Need Help And Direction

3 posters

Go down

Need Help And Direction Empty Need Help And Direction

Post  ocelot911 Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Hey guys My name is Dan,

I'm 20 years old and i suspect/notice that my hair is thinning on the top of my head. This whole hair thing has like plagued my process of living, and before i use to constantly think about it and it would affect alot of things that I do, its just annyiong especialyl when my Dads hair is fine at 52-53. Naturally i have fine hair so its makes it worse.

I am kind of lost in how to deal/sort this problem out and have spend hours just researching looking at the right way to do things. I did not understand alot of the terms used in this fourm but its catching on with me.

At the moment i'll the issues i have seem to noticed about myself. I have noticed that around 16-17 my skin was infected with some fungus white lighter patches on my skin ( I have dark skin). Doctors have prescribed nizoral cream to apply on those areas, its mild but its cover a fair range of my back. I admit though over these years i've never established a routine of which i applied the cream conitnously i generally forget each time. My diet has been relatively poor and i generally eat junk food alot. My weight is currently at 55kg, I recently went to a trip to China and got pretty bad food posiniong and went to hospital (5-6kg). I got a blood test before and after the trip, one was in Australia and one in China. Before the trip My blood tests revealed that I was low in Vitamin D. In china my white blood cell count was very high according to the doctors, my body was fighitng the sickness more than the others who were on the trip.

What I have been taking
- Vitamin D probs around 2000IU/3000
-Krill Oil ( need to resupply)
-http://www.hairloss-research.org/LinkUpdateHairMassMan11-29-10.html
Now i've just started taking this and need your advice on this, Is it okay to take this?,

What to do
-First of all i know i need to fix my diet and when its avaliable ill get the Danny roddy hair diet/healthfixx
-I think i might need to do a detox so i thought i'd do this http://healthyfixx.com/plan/5/heavy-metal-detox, where can I get Humifulvate in Australia
-raw milk but i dont know where to get any?

This is where I am, I Just need help in what supplements like i know theres the IH top 6. But I think that magnesium,Zinc is important as well yeah?

Thanks,

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Need Help And Direction Empty Re: Need Help And Direction

Post  pancacke Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 am

I would focus on the fungus problem first. Full strenght GSE applied to the areas should work very well http://www.iherb.com/NutriBiotic-The-Original-GSE-Liquid-Concentrate-4-fl-oz-118-ml/4215?at=0

What did the doctors say about that fungus exactly? Any other skind conditions(dry scalp, dandruff etc.)? Is the fungus located where the hairloss is visible? I ask because I have problems with eczema and my hairloss goes hand in hand with it....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ocelot911 Tue May 03, 2011 12:58 am

pancacke wrote:I would focus on the fungus problem first. Full strenght GSE applied to the areas should work very well http://www.iherb.com/NutriBiotic-The-Original-GSE-Liquid-Concentrate-4-fl-oz-118-ml/4215?at=0

What did the doctors say about that fungus exactly? Any other skind conditions(dry scalp, dandruff etc.)? Is the fungus located where the hairloss is visible? I ask because I have problems with eczema and my hairloss goes hand in hand with it....

Well they said that its just a fungnal infection when I ask how did I get it I never really got firm questions. Like recently the doctor recommeded to go out in the sun with my shirt off and if i can go to the beach cause salt water could kill it. But the nizoral cream was working I just needed to apply it constantly, so I'll begin to do that soon. But on my arms (triceps) I have like blocked pores Its like little bubbles across the triceps. When i was a kid i use to have it on my face it was like a prickley thing but it went away as I grew up. I'm not sure if i have any on the head I don't think there would be.

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue May 03, 2011 1:09 am

The fungal infection is on your scalp also right? My drematologist recommended the same stuff(sun, saltwater) and the nizoral would work but it's not comparable to natural products....I would get the GSE I mentioned.

Funny you mentioned the bubbles on the triceps, I have the exact same thing....only on the triceps and a little on the shoulder.

Regular use of an organic shampoo is what helped me the most. Biotin shampoo from aubrey is what I used....

Here is some more info(on psoriaris, but I'd bet it helps with your case too) https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4941-psoriasis-ideas#46845

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ocelot911 Wed May 04, 2011 1:56 am

pancacke wrote:The fungal infection is on your scalp also right? My drematologist recommended the same stuff(sun, saltwater) and the nizoral would work but it's not comparable to natural products....I would get the GSE I mentioned.

Funny you mentioned the bubbles on the triceps, I have the exact same thing....only on the triceps and a little on the shoulder.

Regular use of an organic shampoo is what helped me the most. Biotin shampoo from aubrey is what I used....

Here is some more info(on psoriaris, but I'd bet it helps with your case too) https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4941-psoriasis-ideas#46845

I don't there is any its never been on my face the fungus issue just on my body, ill try that product. Could you help me out with the supplements side of things please if possible. Also how many times a week are we meant to wash our hair?

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed May 04, 2011 2:50 am

I use a supplement regimen targeting inflammation now. I wrote about it here: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5385-want-to-go-the-man-route-fight-against-estros-need-some-ideas#51736
I'll get some of the usual stuff-EC, krilloil....plus:
curcumin+bioperine
bromelain+quercetin
pumpkin seed oil
toco-sorb
You can get everything on iherb, some of the stuff is available here(EC, krill)

I can't say however, how this regimen compares to the IH top6 http://www.immortalhair.org/mycurrentregimen.htm

After you slowed down the hairloss, I would focus on decalcification(calcium co-factors;ip6 etc.) and metal chelation(cutler etc.)...

I try to wash my hair every other day, but there is nothing wrong with washing it everyday or every third if this works for you. Let me know if you need anything!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 05, 2011 9:34 am

This has been stated before but is worth repeating: Bioperine is not needed:

1. A site (www.turmeric-curcumin.com) that states, "The use of the chemical piperine from pepper, trade-named Bioperine, was a poor attempt at increasing bioavailability at the expense of the epithelial lining of the stomach, small intestine and bowels... If you want to use capsules, make certain they DO NOT contain a pepper extract that is advertised to improve bioavailability."

2. This is from Dr. Ray Sahelian:
Q. It is my understanding, that based on prior research, that curcumin bioavailability is compromised and in turn the absorption and therapeutic blood levels are low. I also understand that various research trials are demonstrating the concurrent use of piperine, which enhances the absorption and bioavailability. I am curious if your research supports this as well and if there is any further information that you might have to support this fact.

A. We have not seen convincing research that indicates piperine is needed for curcumin absorption or bioavailability. Almost all studies with curcumin have not used any piperine, therefore we tend to understand that curcumin works well by itself.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu May 05, 2011 9:58 am

Bioperine is not essential, to be on the safe side you can always consume you curcumin with a pepperd meal...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ocelot911 Sat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm

I have like 30ish hairs after i dry my hair is this normal? Anyways this week i have been really bad eating (junk food), and little sleep due to assignments being due for uni. I'll use this thread to show my progress.

- how much vitamin D should i take 5000IU? per day, cause my blood tests always indicate that i have low vitamin D, maybe that's causing the shed?

I'll buy the GSE topical to apply on my skin that is patchy in color.

I've been taking this pill called Inneov Homme which has GSE, Pine Extract, Taurine, Zinc and green tea extract. i bought three boxes for $100 which should last for 3 months. I'm one month into them.

I found that washing my hair with shampoo everyday or close to that is better cause my hair tends to get oily very quickly

Cause its nearing exams for me things i have to address is my sleep and diet cause these things tend to go out of the water.
-I'll try my best to avoid grain foods
-eat meat a lot more

But yeah once i finish the inneov homme things ill buy supplements from this place.

Anything else i should add or work on?

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Post  ocelot911 Sat May 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Magnesium?

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm not a fan of vitamin d. Basicaly it's a steroid marketed as vitamin that most people even can't convert. A better approach would be chilling out in the sun more and raise co-factors of vitamin d(magnesium, k2, vit a, boron, zinc).

I wouldn't dryblow my hair....rubble it with a towle and let it dry naturally.

Magnesium -yes, magnesium is important, I would go for mag malate or aspartate. http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=153
When you buy supplements I would always look for AOR first, other good brands are NOW, herbpharm, jarrow and life-extensions(all but AOR are available at iherb)

Here are the ingredients of top6/new supplement line https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5521-top-of-the-ih-top-6#53699

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down