Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My story and regimen...need some direction EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My story and regimen...need some direction

+2
9rugrats5
sc871
6 posters

Go down

My story and regimen...need some direction Empty My story and regimen...need some direction

Post  sc871 Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Here is my vitamin/supplement regimen over the last 10months to year I have added, removed (very few), and swapped around, or recently added second dosages throughout the day). I take 1 capsule, tablet, gel per whatever per day regardless of the serving size... Most of these I get thru Swansons, but recently been expanding and the newer added are other brands. Also some of them are for hair loss (based of online reading and some books the family have) and some are for other conditions, marked those with and x. I try to note stuff the best I can on the supplement, how long I have been taking, but for the most part if it does not have a time I have been using it from the beginning. Overall I feel better when I take these and since I started I think I feel and look better, just not so much in the hair loss category. However right now I think I am on the up swing with the changes I made in the last month or so.

So here is my daily breakdown, please feel free and I encourage you to comment, bash, ?!?!, whatever about my supplements I would like to clean it up some.

Breakfast:

-Vita C 500mg w/citrus bioflavonoids
-Vita B50 complex
-Borage oil 1gram -just started this about 3months ago
-x COQ10 30mg
-L-argine and l-ornithine 500/250mg - 1week
-Taurine (FCC) 500mg
-ALA 100mg started a month ago
-Gingko Biloba

Mid morning
-Resveratrol 50mg -3mo
-Beta sitosterol 120mg with other stuff -1month (vitaminshoppe brand) 1month
-Saw palmetto -1mo added second dosage
-x Ashwagandha root 900mg -3mo
-x Hyaluronic Acid - moved heard of Vita C causing lack of absorption
-x Astragalus root 470mg
-x Goji Berry 1gram
-x Acai berry 75mg

Lunch:
-Cayenne 450mg - was on this for the first 3 months and just restarted a 1month ago
-Garlic 500mg - started 2months
-ALA 100mg -1monoth
-Vita E 400IU
-Pygeum 100mg Ext 400mg bark
-Green tea Ext 500mg
-Evening Primrose oil
-Hair/skin/nails (msm 700, horsetail 250, Lcysteine 100, choline 50, inositol 25, PABA 25mg)

Afternoon -new sup time for me, most of these are new for me, the noted ones are either moved or increased daiy dosage

-Muira puama 250mg - 1month
-Saw palmetto - moved from dinner been here for a month
-Beta sitosterol - 2nd dosage 1 month (vitaminshoppe brand)
-Siberian eleuthro 250mg-1 month
-L-cysteine 500mg -just restarted a weekago
-Grapeseed 380mg restarted 2weeks been on and off this
-Dong quai 530mg - 1 month
-Fo-ti 1gram -1 month
-Vita C 500mg w/citrus bioflavonoids - 1month just added second dosage
-DMG 125mg - I tried it a few weeks about 6 months back but been on it for the last month
-Pumpkinseed oil - on and off restarted 1month

Dinner
-Resveratrol -added second dosage 50mg
-Stinging Nettle root
-Gotu Kola
-Kelp
-Gingko Biloba
-x Joint Supplement
-x Milk thistle
-x Lutein/Bilberry
-Curcumin 300mg -started week ago (solaray)
-ALA 100mg-1 month (Natrol)

Evening
-Copper 2mg
-Opti-Zinc 30mg (has 20mg of B6)
- moved from the morning as I would have nausea, since the move to the evening on a pretty much empty stomach no problems

Night
-x Black Currant Cassis 200mg
-x Tart Cherry 465mg
-Potassium 99mg
-Biotin 5mg
-Silica (use to use Horstail now using Bamboo 300mg)
-Niacin 100mg
-x L-Lysine 500mg
-Vita D 400IU contains 600IU Vita A
-x Hyal-joint w/Hyaluronic Acid
-x Calcium/Magnesium 600/300mg
-x B-12 500mcg
-B-6 100mg
-x Vita K1 100mcg
-x Chamomile 500mg (started 6weeks ago, notice I sleep sounder)
-x L-Tyrosine 500mg

I take these either in the afternoon or night time when ever I am at home and it is convenient
-Kyogreen 1tsp
-psyllium husk-just a dab
-protein supplement (1/4 serving)

Things I have dropped:
-Chromium (took for another reason, did some searching a few months ago could cause hair loss) stopped 2months
-Guarana (don't drink coffee and tried a few days w/o it really did see the need for some caffeine in the morning)
-Various amino acids (methinoine 500mg, glutathione 100mg I think I am missing something) stopped 1 month
-Vita A 10,000iu stopped 1 month, may take it 1 a week (heard could cause hair loss)
-Choline/inositol stopped 2 month (took it at lunch dropped this because the last few months it gave me a lot of gas)
-Lecithin stopped 2 month
-Raw thymus gladular stopped 1 month
-Gelatin and silicon 1g/20mg stopped 1 month
-Pantothenic Acid 250mg stopped 2 months
-Selenium -stopped this cause I heard it could cause hair loss, but is also good, thinking the former... stopped 2months
-Fish oil I swapped this out for evening primrose oil a few months ago
-Flax seed oil - I use to take it at breakfast but just kinda forgot about it.

So like I said most of these are hair growth oriented, or so I thought, but some I take for other reasons as well. I know its probably FAR from the IH regimen. Again please feel free and I encourage you to comment, bash, ?!?!, whatever about my supplements I would like to clean it up some.

Of the supplements listed with an x I take these for any of the following, dry skin/eczema, and facial redness/flushing, low immune system, stress/anxiety, eye care, preventive joint issues...
With the recent changes in my supplement regimen over 1-2 months two things have became apparent, one my hair loss was worse than I thought (but inbetween the change) I have not looked in the mirror double sided for some time, but at the same time I see a lot of smaller hair growth sprouting up... so is it a shed that is coming back in, or an improvement from the changes...One thing to note the area along my hair line has some smaller hairs which are few and fair between, which I think is new growth rather than more thinning... As my hairline has not receded much over the years maybe an 1/8", just thinned. Maybe one of the reasons why most people don't think I am balding as bad as I am.... My hair does grow fairly fast, as I am told with my cut/style the area along the ears determine when to get it cut, which it typically every 4 weeks or could be sooner...

Alittle about my diet, I eat pretty healthy, I try to fit in all food groups in each meal the best I can. Breakfast usually consists of oatmeal w/honey and molasses and maybe some fruit mixed in, or a banana and cereal typically Kashi. When I work I have a mid morning snack around 930am (breakfast is at 530 and lunch is at 12) eat some fruit (apple or berries or something) and some pretzels/chips/crackers. Lunch (work) is usually a sandwich with the typical bread, meat (varies), lettuce, and mustard. I also have some carrots and maybe broccoli, pepper, spinach etc, just something extra, fruit is sometimes a left over form the morning snack, and lastly again some pretzels/chips/crackers sometimes some kind of a nut. When I am not working it vary from a salad to fast food to leftovers from the night before. Afternoon snacks can come and go, it mainly depends on how soon dinner is....most likely some pretzels/chips/crackers, this is not a sit down type, its go to the pantry open a bag grab some close the bag and go. On to dinner this varies a ton! I love to cook so when I do its defiantly healthy and well rounded, however this is the most common time for me to eat out and maybe eat the least healthiest but its not that often. My liquid intake is mostly water throughout the day, probably excede half body weight daily.

And now for the bad... I have had some sort of depression, stress, anxiety in my life for the last 10years which I am sure does not help the cause MPB history in my family... I do drink but has slowly increased the past 4 years and over the last year it spiked... and I restarted smoking... However recently I have made some changes and starting to feel much better in all those categories and working on the cutting back and quitting...

Lastly I have been using some kind of hair regrowth shampoo/conditioner/application for 2-3 years mostly Nixion then switched to Joico about year ago, did not see much results, about a week ago I started on DS Labs Revita shampoo and conditioner and so far it maybe be helping... hair texture different... However I have been really considering a Minoxidil or finasteride, its crossed my mind for some years and really becoming apparent maybe drugs are the way to go, but just can't bite it. My hair loss never really bothered me until recently mostly the last few months and some comments from some doctors and quaintness , I am 27 and look worse than most people probably 5, 10 or 20yrs or more my age... I know MPB is apart of life and maybe I accepted that, but recent comments made me feel otherwise, that I am too young... but just like any other "disease" so to speak it can be corrected. Which is somehow out of the blue over a year I came across this forum....

I am going to post up pictures of my current hair and were to go from here...

sc871

Back to top Go down

My story and regimen...need some direction Empty Re: My story and regimen...need some direction

Post  sc871 Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Here are some pics of my hair loss I took about a week go. I have a few different shots, hair brushed back, forward, then styled. However according to family/friends the pics make it look worse than what it is it.. I think it has to be something with lighting and camera just not getting it all, as I tried it a few times and it still come up with the same results...in the end in person is the best... but i don't care you seeing the worst in pics it can only help me more. Like I said I recently changed my shampoo/conditioner to the DS labs Revita, at the same time using a different styling paste and still trying to get the fine art down on the paste with the different hair texture I have since using Revita.

So bascially I guess what I am asking is really how bad am I and what is my best route to go from here? This just did not come up over night, nor is there an overnight cure. And I am not looking for a full regrowth of hair, at minimum maintaining (not that I have much to go with) and some regrowth would be a huge plus!! But over the last month I have considered it all, let it be...its human nature (DNA), shave it, start the drugs, try other natural remedies or a transplant.... while at the same time I get a gut feeling its just an imbalance in the system, thanks to this forum, and just need to find the right balance...

My story and regimen...need some direction 0309
My story and regimen...need some direction 0310
My story and regimen...need some direction 0314
My story and regimen...need some direction 0316
My story and regimen...need some direction 0316
My story and regimen...need some direction 0317
My story and regimen...need some direction 0318
My story and regimen...need some direction 0319

sc871

Back to top Go down

My story and regimen...need some direction Empty Re: My story and regimen...need some direction

Post  9rugrats5 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi SC871,

I don't have your answers, but would like to share some thoughts. One is that, personally, I think your dosage amounts of the supplements are quite high. Trying to combat something aggressively need not mean taking high strength doses, imo, which may actually be counterproductive. You'll also save money in the process Smile You may also want to pay good attention to topicals and scalp massages. Massages may or may not work for others, but if they work for you it would be good enough. They also help release trapped stress in the upper parts of the body, and have a rejuvenating effect. Imo, a low intensity long message is a nice strategy.

Also, please don't ever let the presence or absence of hair on your head affect your mood, health or self-esteem. In the end, its only a minor setback. There are much worse maladies. How difficult it must be for those to cope with their much more serious problems. The point I'm trying to make is- it's a good sign you are interested in taking care of your hair, but please take it as a positive process that you are constantly improving yourself, and not as a source of added worries.

A few posts back, I had listed my regimen that is helping me. If interested, you may take a peek. However, the patterns of our hair loss differ.

what, me worry!
9r5

9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:00 pm

sc871,

That is quite a list that you have there. It scares me, because I see all the different things that I have tried over the past ten years included in one regimen. For goodness sakes, man, please stop taking all of this stuff until you know what each supplement does for your (body in general and) hair in particular.

Had you researched some of these herbs, you would know, for example, that high doses (450 mg.) of cayenne pepper will cause your hair loss to accelerate. Also, failure to balance (understand) the proper ratios of essential fatty acids will accelerate your hair loss.

This site can be very helpful to you. I would suggest making use of the available search function: Research past topics and posts, it will save you a lot of time, money, and heartache.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 pm

The Natural wrote:
This site can be very helpful to you. I would suggest making use of the available search function: Research past topics and posts, it will save you a lot of time, money, and heartache.

Absolutely second this TN. I wasted a ton of money initially on things which weren't doing a damn thing for me. Once you really digest this site and get a good feel for your body, you will have a much better idea of what you should target and the corresponding things to use.

Back to top Go down

Post  MilBA Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Wow!! That list of supplements is HUGE. I have no idea what half of those even do! Like the others have stated, it may be counter productive.

In my personal experience a change in diet made the biggest different. I follow a paleo type diet, while taking magnesium, fish oil, curcumin+resveratrol, and cycle some other supplements on and off.

Exercise is another thing that doesn't get brought up enough on this forum. High intensity workouts 2x a week or if you don't have access to a gym https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGF-ErsJiI. Exercise does wonders to improve insulin sensitivity, produce hgh, etc. All beneficial to your health and hair.

You just need to experiment and tinker until you find what works. Thats the great part about this forum, so many people are tinkering and reporting back with what works for them.

Cheers.

MilBA

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Wow - that is a nice regimen. Rivals me at my most extreme! Smile

On a serious note, how is your diet?

I agree with The Natural. More is not always better.

Also, I noticed negative effects on Cayenne pepper when I tried it.

MilBa is spot on as well. Exercise is important.

Curcumin and resveratrol has really helped me so I would stick with those but you may want re-evaluate some of the others and consider cutting back.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Have you tried a good probiotic?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Thanks for the responses and yes I need help otherwise I would have started this thread…so now were to begin… first off I wish I would have found this forum sooner as I have learned quite a bit in the last few weeks here, than I have over the last year searching the internet or in books. …but obviously I still have a large challenge and learning curve ahead. One thing I have to comment on is the high level of knowledge on this forum, and the talk of how supplements react with a bunch of different terms letters and numbers that is way over my head.

My list was complied over speaking to family members, internet research, and books, and none of those ever mentioned the about how it effects or blocks this channel, receptor, etc.. Only some about synergic taking this with that and void this.. main reason why I don't take a multi vitamin. Where do you guys get this information from?

I read a lot about getting this and that test done, how and where do you get these done and more importantly how? I was at the doctors about a month ago to get some general blood work done as my chiropractor recommended it and I was asking about testing for heavy metals (based on my work in construction), and deficiency in others and she had no clue about any specific tests, and didn't feel at my age I should be "looking for problems"… Test came back good, and maybe a week or two later thats how I found this place.

And I was looking at my list again, I started back when I began, made changes etc, however some of them never got updated, so its mostly correct as some of them need to be removed and some others I do not take everyday and some recently stopped again…but still I agree its a rather large list and the results are not showing, again why I am seeking help. However some of those listed are for other reasons and maybe a combo for both. For example I suffered from dry skin and eczema and sensitivity to cold or extreme heat/sun exposure my entire life (cold being cold and increase redness/flushness, sun just giving me increase flushness/redness). After the last few years stress, anxiety, depression, lack of sleep (long days) mainly work related but some personal issues as well, while I am at it some preventive measures for joint, eye and card health. Then lastly that I restarted smoking and my drinking has increased which I know the two really deprive the body on vitamins and nutrients and I just want to make sure I get the essentials until I can get a handle on those.

The Natural,
I understand my list is quite large, thats why I thought to seek help.... On the Cayenne I read across the internet about it being good for the hair, until I did some searching on here about a week ago and I have stopped it since, but I was taking it for better circulation in the beginning and during the colder months. I have not researched EFAs on here yet, but of the Borage and Primrose I am taking is for my dry skin/eczema and read it was also good for hair, a number of the supplements from knowledge (or lack there off since joining this forum) should help my hair loss and skin conditions. But the more and more reading I do on here I get lost

MilBA
Well not all of the are for hair loss, so maybe thats why On the exercise that is one of my concerns am I getting enough?? I am on my feet all day a work, I work in construction, plus at home involves me cooking, cleaning, working on my cars or other projects, the only times I sit is really when I eat or in a car. Now I know its not and intense workout what I do everyday, but its not like I sit at a desk. So how is exercise based... So since I am constantly on the move do I need more? I recently started to learn to skate, been out 3 times in the last week and I can say for a newbie it is a work out as trying to keep you balance involves the entire upper body...

scottyc33
On my diet, I am not on one but I posted my rough daily intake above. Again on exercise I am very active throughout the day, and really do not have time for exercise, not that I am lazy but rather I am on my feet typically from 430-5am till 10pm...

And no I have not tried a probiotic, why do you ask?

I am going fully research my current list of supplements on this forum to refine it, however some of these my exclude other conditions so I am left up in the air til I learn more. Would I be advised to stop taking all of them? I have thought about trying out the IH regimen, but after these replies how do I know its for me or do I just have to try it?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 pm

sc871 ,

Admittedly, there is a lot of information to digest. Hopefully, you will begin to find some of the answers to your questions here at this site.

Cayenne pepper, I have found through experience is one of those herbs that looks good on paper, but can be harmful to our (hair loss) cause in large doses.

Borage, fish oil and the like were initially quite popular, but their effectiveness would wane in a relatively short period of time (two-three months for me), and for some people, these oils increased their hair loss.

Beta sitosterol is another one that looks wonderful on paper. Unfortunately, it caused many people to shed.

To be continued,
TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:35 pm

And to be quite honest, I would stop taking all of the supplements until you have done some more research. Your body could probably use a two-three week break.

After which, I would start a new regimen of several (three or four) supplements.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Finally, here is a list of things that I have tried over the years:

Procerin (relatively effective for a two - three month period)

Old Advecia (quite effective for a brief period)

Advanced Shen Min For Men (very effective during my initial stages of hair loss)

Hair Genisis capsules (ineffective)

Revivogen (ineffective)

Applepoly topical (ineffective), capsules (very effective for a brief period)

Hair Again topical (ineffective)

DHT blockers: nettles, pygeum, pumpkin seed, saw palmetto, beta sitosterol (effective for a brief period)

EFAs: borage oil, fish oil (quite effective for a couple of months), after I determined the proper ratio of EFAs, and this took some time.

Hope this helps,
TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 am

TN,

Yes there is a lot of information to digest, and I am willing to learn, it may take a Dr degree to do so Wink As I said about the TGF-B1, blockers, receptors, channels and the like where do you learn that stuff from?

I'll try to stick to your adivce and drop them for a few weeks (over the last weeks and days I have cutback), or until I can get some more research in…not exactly sure what I am looking for… A question on the research, I came about using these supplements based on research throughout the internet, books and family. I started with a basic vitamins and minerals via some books and talking to family (however not for hairloss, just health in general) then added or removed something in the mix every few months and my most recent additions came via IH forum. What kind of results should I be looking for, is it technical/paper results or feed back from fellow members, or the combo of the two?

Like you said things look good on paper but results do not show or last, and I guess a forum like this is where you can really see the results, right? Along with that you mentioned your past experience and what worked and did not, of those that worked can they be cycled on and off (over a few months period on/off) while maintaining a core group to see extra benefits in the long run. Not sure if that has ever been tried or not. Like anything in life if you do too much you can get lost (I could be a good example), but if you do take a break and let it absorb you will get better.

When it comes down to what does and does not work for me and my body what am I looking for? How it makes me feel, look or?

I don't want this to be "I say this" and "you give me all answers" but rather help me understand what to look for or be aware of.

Anyone else is welcome to chime in.

More to come soon...

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 am

sc871,

I believe the very first goal that we should set for ourselves is to maintain what we have left. This is what you should be looking for as you assess what is and what is not working: Have I controlled my fallout with said supplements. Regrowth is not or rather, should not be the first goal.

This "war" is a process. If you can bring your hair loss under control, then you have won the first battle.

After your hair loss has been controlled for a significant period of time (four-six months), you will better be able to consider ways to fight (thicken) thinning hair and regrow what has been lost.

Recycling supplements is a possibility. I did try that with some of them, but these aforementioned herbs never worked as well as they did in the beginning. My present regimen has been less dramatic, but much more stable, and the results longer lasting.

You will have to experiment, and find out what works best for you. Start off slowly with a few supplements, and proceed methodically, assessing the effect that they have on your hair. I think that keeping a journal is a good idea.

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 am

This has been a long time coming, just very busy and had some work(research) to do. I think I tried this a few times and kept getting interrupted on other matters now got a few spare moments. A few things that came to mind.

TN,

I have been trying to stick to your advice, however I have been continuing with those most recent additions (last few months) as it seemed it was helping, as a number of them are in the IH regimen or some other regimens I read on here, and looking to add the missing keys or swap out those similar. However since stopping all those extras supplements in my list and continuing with the most recent I have noticed some change within the body, hopefully for the better.

On diets, how do you determine what is the best diet for oneself? What do you look for?

I see a lot of talk about inflammation, calcification, I do not see my scalp red or inflamed (my cheeks are red, always been), itchy maybe alittle from time to time but not as much as when I was in my teens with dandruff and on to calcification… I have no clue what to look for… i have suffered from dry skin and eczema my whole life, is there any correlation?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:34 am

The Natural - Is your regimen a successful one?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:09 pm

sc871,

I, too, hope that your hair improves. But before that, your goal should be to stop further loss. And if achieved, then your regimen should be considered a successful one.

Diet is important (and others here can help you in this area), but even more so, I believe, is exercise.

tooyoung,

As I have stated numerous times in the past, the staples of my regimen, curcumin and resveratrol, have stopped further hair loss for more than two years. I believe the addition of other supplements have facilitated some thickening and regrowth.

You could have read my old posts, and determined for yourself whether or not I believe my regimen is a successful one.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:47 pm

The Natural wrote:sc871,

I, too, hope that your hair improves. But before that, your goal should be to stop further loss. And if achieved, then your regimen should be considered a successful one.

Diet is important (and others here can help you in this area), but even more so, I believe, is exercise.

tooyoung,

As I have stated numerous times in the past, the staples of my regimen, curcumin and resveratrol, have stopped further hair loss for more than two years. I believe the addition of other supplements have facilitated some thickening and regrowth.

You could have read my old posts, and determined for yourself whether or not I believe my regimen is a successful one.

TN,

Not that I make all my replies to you and I thank you for your replies, others are welcome and encouraged to respond.

I understand first you gotta stop, before you can progress. I think and hope I am on that edge with some of my recent changes.

As far as diet I have no clue, I try to keep well balanced diet, but maybe there are some incompatibilities that I do not know of...or something I am lacking...On exercise I feel it is important, but one thing I never came about in my searching is exercise and daily activities (like what you do for a living) I am very active throughout the day.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 am

The Natural - Curcumin and resveratrol didn't appear on your signature so I got a bit confused.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

I have a question on ALA, I started taking this before I found this site. Initially 100mg per day, but the last two-three weeks I increased it to 100mg per meal, no issues. However I understand this is not the RLA as most take, so how much can I increase this? According the IH he took 400mg per meal. I would like to take RLA but I am just concerned with lowering blood sugar as there are time in the day I know I have the feeling of needing food however I only take my vitamins with a meal typically after the meal.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down