Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but...

+2
act
Paradox
6 posters

Go down

Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... Empty Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 pm

I still wonder what did the trick, I've been on antidepressants for 6 months now and it's true I saw a difference on them 2 months after starting Lexapro but the real difference kicked in only when I added my supplements on the third month.

Now I'm afraid to stop taking my antidepressant because I fear depression, anxiety and stress might come back but I'm pretty sure my supps saved me from hell Smile.

I'll now add Ecklonia Cava and Decalcify, hope the Cava will do something too. Do you think I should be afraid to stop taking my precious drug? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... Empty Re: Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but...

Post  Paradox Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:I still wonder what did the trick, I've been on antidepressants for 6 months now and it's true I saw a difference on them 2 months after starting Lexapro but the real difference kicked in only when I added my supplements on the third month.

Now I'm afraid to stop taking my antidepressant because I fear depression, anxiety and stress might come back but I'm pretty sure my supps saved me from hell Smile.

I'll now add Ecklonia Cava and Decalcify, hope the Cava will do something too. Do you think I should be afraid to stop taking my precious drug? Neutral

Psychotropic meds can often take that long to notice an effect. It could have been coincidence, or maybe not. If you feel good with what you are taking, I would drop the supplements first and see if that's what it was. There are no long half-lifes with supplements, so it would be quicker to gauge and less risky because it often takes a month or longer for the drugs to wash out. Then if you go back on you have to wait for them to kick in again.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but... Empty Re: Stress, anxiety and depression are gone but...

Post  act<react Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

As a previous user of a similar medication Fred, I can only say this ... save yourself a lot of pain and lost time by ditching the drug.

I was super anxious and super depressed for a long time, I'm now totally off of any anti-depressant and wayyy more stable than I was on them, what's my regimen? a diet almost devoid of sugar. Get good healthy saturated fats, protien, oils. Please strongly consider what I'm saying. Ditch the brain poisons.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 am

I agree with A/R about the psychotropic meds. I have seen first hand what those drugs do to you in the long term. They were initially created by pharma companies for short term use coupled with extensive cognitive therapy and then the patient was taken off. Just in the past 20 years they have become a lifelong staple for depression and anxiety. These cognitive disorders are not due to a chemical imbalance directly and while you feel good now the lexapro is not a cure.

My anxiety has been cured from heavy metal detox. Chlorella (from your other post) just doesn't cut it for a full and comprehensive heavy metal detox. I do think Chlorella is great though Very Happy

If you're interested let me know and I can go over it in more detail.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:55 am

hapyman wrote:I agree with A/R about the psychotropic meds. I have seen first hand what those drugs do to you in the long term. They were initially created by pharma companies for short term use coupled with extensive cognitive therapy and then the patient was taken off. Just in the past 20 years they have become a lifelong staple for depression and anxiety. These cognitive disorders are not due to a chemical imbalance directly and while you feel good now the lexapro is not a cure.

My anxiety has been cured from heavy metal detox. Chlorella (from your other post) just doesn't cut it for a full and comprehensive heavy metal detox. I do think Chlorella is great though Very Happy

If you're interested let me know and I can go over it in more detail.

I agree with you hapyman, if you're doing Chlorella it should be in conjunction with the Klinghardt / Cutler methods, otherwise it's not a full therapy. Should have also added that chelation done wonders for my state of mind as well!

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 am

Yeah the main point here is that Mercury is the main culprit in cognitive disorders of the brain. Chlorella unfortunately won't touch this as fast as other things. I think eventually, at extremely high doses (20g/day) it may but I would go for something more efficient and definite.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:54 pm

The serotonin hypothesis of depression has never been confirmed in research - in fact, the evidence has piled up against it. SSRIs do affect serotonin levels in the brain, but they do not cure depression. They just mess up the NT balance of your brain.

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 pm

CS has posted up some scientific research in the past that showed something like a 90-95% failure rate of anti-depressant ability to treat depression. Depression in itself, is NOT a disease. It's ultimately a chemical imbalance, and the side-effect is that it alters mood. Granted, it's considerably more complex than that, but Depression isn't something that you "contract" like HIV or Herpes. A good heavy metal chelation program with Humifulvate USED APPROPRIATELY (empty stomach in the morning, wait 2 hours to eat, empty stomach at night prior to bed, 2 hours after eating or more), Liquid Bentonite Clay, Activate Charcoal--all very helpful to chelating metals and toxins out of the body.

I stand by act< as well on his diet recommendations!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 am

Nid, i've been doing the activated charcoal at night with the Dherb Full Body Cleanse and i think it's been destroying me. Major detox reactions... have you noticed any of them same thing? i backed off a bit with the charcoal but im sticking with the rest of the regimen for the 20 days. been doing charcoal every other day or so and taking a little less.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down