Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptyToday at 11:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptyToday at 10:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptyToday at 1:40 am by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptySat May 04, 2024 6:56 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 3:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis

+5
Nuuu_Dx
Paradox
TrueGround
bobthebuilder
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis Empty Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis

Post  bobthebuilder Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi All,

Sorry been very busy lately, been trying to post something I found interesting about my Anxiety.

I found after I had a flare up of my IBS and Gastritis I was suffering panic attacks again early in the morning with extreme anxiety, I have over come my depression and anxiety before so it was unusual that it came back.

Anyway I have discovered a major cause of Panic attacks and Anxiety please note this is not always the case for everyone but it might be the case for you.

We all know now that the stomach is linked to the brain with all the new studies that are coming out and slowing the money hungry western medicine is also starting to recognize this. As I have mentioned before the best start to understanding this link would be the book by Dr Natasha Campbell.

Enough said on this so what was the cause of my Panic Attacks and extreme anxiety is was Acidosis in my case, I found if I passed stool in the morning this would lower my blood ph level causing a panic attack, if I didn't pass stool in the morning my panic attacks or anxiety was much lower or no panic attack at all.

So in this case Acidosis was causing my panic attacks. I think acidosis is greatly over looked for anxiety, depression, stress and panic attacks.

So from my new understandings on how to cure or heal your self you will need to do the following.

1. Fix your gut by following a cave man diet, e.g lower fruits, no grains, no potatoes, be careful with eggs a lot of people are allergic to them but don't know it.
2. Alkalize your body, raise your blood ph levels (best way is raw veggie juicing 2 cups or more per day)
3. Drink 120mls of Magnesium Chloride mix two times per day before a meal (to make magnesium chloride mix - mix 20grams of magnesium chloride powder into 1 liter of water store in glass bottle)
4. Increase your fermented foods, Kefir using Goats milk, fermented vegetables, Raw Cabbage Juice or Fermented Cabbage juice, Culturelle Probiotics
5. Exercise even its a 5-10 mins run per day
6. Omega 3 fats (this can be hard to digest if you have bad gut)
7. B12 must be wholefood supplement - e.g. not a synthetic form

I would say I am about 80% cured again, its taking time for me to get my gut back to where it was.

Hope this helps someone out, best of luck.

p.s. Magnesium Chloride is a must! in extreme cases and if you have the money the Bob Beck Bio Tuner can greatly help as well.

Results can be seen in days but brain neurons take 2-3 weeks to regenerate so best results will be seen in 3 weeks.

Bob
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis Empty Re: Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis

Post  TrueGround Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Is it possible that your anxiety is largely driven by hair loss itself? It's the sole reason I ever get anxious or depressed..

Hopefully you are onto something with alkalizing your body though. Some have posted here about water ionizers and if you feel that acidosis is definitely an issue for you, I'd highly recommend looking into the company Enagic. They are a Japanese OEM and manufacture very high quality "Kangen Water" machines. I own one and love it..

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis Empty Re: Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks - Please Read - Acidosis

Post  Paradox Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:55 am

I'm not saying that blood ph isn't a factor but consider that your approach is about 90% avoiding sugar, I would personally connect the anxiety/depression with blood sugar and not blood ph. Insulin, cortisol, blood sugar, hypoglycemia, anxiety, all related. IME sugar and especially alcohol are extreme triggers for anxiety and panic.

How come you don't mention baking soda or ACV for raising ph?

Also I'm curious how you know that dropping a deuce changes your blood ph? Is that something you read somewhere or do you have some kind of evidence? I'm not even sure how you can measure your blood ph now that I think about it?

bobthebuilder wrote:Hi All,

Sorry been very busy lately, been trying to post something I found interesting about my Anxiety.

I found after I had a flare up of my IBS and Gastritis I was suffering panic attacks again early in the morning with extreme anxiety, I have over come my depression and anxiety before so it was unusual that it came back.

Anyway I have discovered a major cause of Panic attacks and Anxiety please note this is not always the case for everyone but it might be the case for you.

We all know now that the stomach is linked to the brain with all the new studies that are coming out and slowing the money hungry western medicine is also starting to recognize this. As I have mentioned before the best start to understanding this link would be the book by Dr Natasha Campbell.

Enough said on this so what was the cause of my Panic Attacks and extreme anxiety is was Acidosis in my case, I found if I passed stool in the morning this would lower my blood ph level causing a panic attack, if I didn't pass stool in the morning my panic attacks or anxiety was much lower or no panic attack at all.

So in this case Acidosis was causing my panic attacks. I think acidosis is greatly over looked for anxiety, depression, stress and panic attacks.

So from my new understandings on how to cure or heal your self you will need to do the following.

1. Fix your gut by following a cave man diet, e.g lower fruits, no grains, no potatoes, be careful with eggs a lot of people are allergic to them but don't know it.
2. Alkalize your body, raise your blood ph levels (best way is raw veggie juicing 2 cups or more per day)
3. Drink 120mls of Magnesium Chloride mix two times per day before a meal (to make magnesium chloride mix - mix 20grams of magnesium chloride powder into 1 liter of water store in glass bottle)
4. Increase your fermented foods, Kefir using Goats milk, fermented vegetables, Raw Cabbage Juice or Fermented Cabbage juice, Culturelle Probiotics
5. Exercise even its a 5-10 mins run per day
6. Omega 3 fats (this can be hard to digest if you have bad gut)
7. B12 must be wholefood supplement - e.g. not a synthetic form

I would say I am about 80% cured again, its taking time for me to get my gut back to where it was.

Hope this helps someone out, best of luck.

p.s. Magnesium Chloride is a must! in extreme cases and if you have the money the Bob Beck Bio Tuner can greatly help as well.

Results can be seen in days but brain neurons take 2-3 weeks to regenerate so best results will be seen in 3 weeks.

Bob

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Paradox wrote:I'm not saying that blood ph isn't a factor but consider that your approach is about 90% avoiding sugar, I would personally connect the anxiety/depression with blood sugar and not blood ph. Insulin, cortisol, blood sugar, hypoglycemia, anxiety, all related. IME sugar and especially alcohol are extreme triggers for anxiety and panic.

Also I'm curious how you know that dropping a deuce changes your blood ph? Is that something you read somewhere or do you have some kind of evidence? I'm not even sure how you can measure your blood ph now that I think about it?

Not saying blood sugar isn't a major cause but in my case I don't believe it is, I do test my blood sugar levels.

We all know most of society is running more on the Acidic side with over consumption of acidic foods.

I am not a fan of ACV unless you have a healthy digestive tract, it does wonders for blood pressure and liver problems. A lot of people are allergic to ACV, it can trigger inflammation in the digestive tract.

Baking soda is a great temporary fix to raise Ph levels but should not be used for long term, Juicing or super green based foods work best.

I test my blood ph under a microscope (Darkfield), when the blood is acidic you can clearly see the lack of oxygen in the blood, I use this both with Urine Ph levels.

bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:16 pm

The actual pH of your blood is very tightly controlled by the acid buffer systems in your body. If it gets outside of a pretty tight window, you will actually die at some point, from what I understand. The way I look at it is, how hard do these buffer systems have to work to keep your blood in that tight pH window? I think a lot of people, especially in Westernized cultures, are exposing themselves to highly acidic loads via diet and even mental stress. This robs your body of it's alkaline mineral stores, in order to neutralize over-acidity. This can't be good long-term..

The above has been explained to me by a couple naturopath doctors.

Speaking to the alcohol component mentioned...alcohol is obviously a depressant, which can definitely have a pretty strong relationship with anxiety.

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 am

TrueGround wrote:This robs your body of it's alkaline mineral stores, in order to neutralize over-acidity.

Exactly. Many need to reconsider the alkaline/acid balance theory simply based on the mineral stores required by the blood (with our tiny fist-sized kidneys filtering/buffering a tremendous 20 percent every second) to maintain a proper pH.

Obviously you would need to ensure these alkaline minerals are in a highly bioavailable organic form, in the correct balance. Also throw in the proper amount of acid forming minerals like iodine, silica and phosphorous. I have actually grown back more hair using this theory than anything else tried to date.

I believe the alkaline/acid theory often falls on deaf ears because either: a) it seems too simple to be true b) supplementation is usually with less than ideal mineral formulations c) some minerals are so abundant (silica as earth's second most abundant element) how could we be deficient? etc.

As for bioavailability of silica, supplementing with ACV is just one quick way to increase it tremendously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 am

bobthebuilder wrote:
Paradox wrote:I'm not saying that blood ph isn't a factor but consider that your approach is about 90% avoiding sugar, I would personally connect the anxiety/depression with blood sugar and not blood ph. Insulin, cortisol, blood sugar, hypoglycemia, anxiety, all related. IME sugar and especially alcohol are extreme triggers for anxiety and panic.

Not saying blood sugar isn't a major cause but in my case I don't believe it is, I do test my blood sugar levels.

We all know most of society is running more on the Acidic side with over consumption of acidic foods.

I am not a fan of ACV unless you have a healthy digestive tract, it does wonders for blood pressure and liver problems. A lot of people are allergic to ACV, it can trigger inflammation in the digestive tract.

Baking soda is a great temporary fix to raise Ph levels but should not be used for long term, Juicing or super green based foods work best.

I test my blood ph under a microscope (Darkfield), when the blood is acidic you can clearly see the lack of oxygen in the blood, I use this both with Urine Ph levels.

Thanks, that's good to know. I'm going to look into ph more carefully now personally. If you don't have a juicer, what is your opinion of the powdered green drinks? Any specific one you like?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Brwers Yeast does wonders for me. I used to constantly feel sick all the time and ws constipated, not anymore, feel perfectly fine now.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm

I've managed for the first time EVER EVER EVER *without pharmaceutical help* to manage my severe anxiety and depression by consistently using:

goat colostrum 2 x day
high-dose probiotics (100 billion) (at bedtime)
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Gaia's adrenal formulation 1 to 2x day (has ashwaghanda and rhodiolia, holy basil)
Omega 3s

That sinking morning anxiety is history. Am I bouncing on air? No, but I don't want to shoot myself, so....

JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Thanks, that's good to know. I'm going to look into ph more carefully now personally. If you don't have a juicer, what is your opinion of the powdered green drinks? Any specific one you like?

My favorite is Super Greens by Synergy this is an Australian product, But with the sea being polluted as it is I have not done enough research if this product is safe for long term use. There is probably better safer products out there. (https://www.synergynatural.com/product-information/super-greens.html)

I was adding a couple of teaspoons to a litre of water and drinking through out the day. I know it works well you can see the blood change under the microscope in 3 weeks.

I would post some pic's but dont have the iphone usb cable on me.

But there is a catch, you need to work up slowly to a higher dose and you will need to see if your digestive tract can handle these type of greens, a lot of people have issue with these products.

I would say stick to it and start real slow, 1/2 teaspoon per day for a while and slowly increase the dose and monitor your digestive track.

bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 pm

JosephineMarie wrote:I've managed for the first time EVER EVER EVER *without pharmaceutical help* to manage my severe anxiety and depression by consistently using:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Gaia's adrenal formulation 1 to 2x day (has ashwaghanda and rhodiolia, holy basil)
Omega 3s

That sinking morning anxiety is history. Am I bouncing on air? No, but I don't want to shoot myself, so....

Thats great news, have you read the "Gaps Diet" by Natasha Campbell?

Have you also looked into Amino Acids to improve your depression?

One thing I would recommend and make a huge difference is Magnesium Chloride. You will need to make the mix as I mentioned above.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

JosephineMarie wrote:I've managed for the first time EVER EVER EVER *without pharmaceutical help* to manage my severe anxiety and depression by consistently using:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Omega 3s

Wow...Thanks! A few things are interesting to me. I know I have really bad adrenals from testing so I just ordered 'Enzymatic therapy adrenal stress end'. I have hydrocortisone but don't use it regularly and can't determine how much it helps or doesn't.

6mg of melatonin is A LOT! lol I'm surprised you don't have a hard time waking up or a "hangover" effect?

I tried 5-htp before more than once and it either didn't help or made things much worse. I can never really be sure because I'm always coming off the wretched Rx's at the same time within a month or two.

Of course this is the question that everyone loves to ask and hates to answer: What do you think is contributing the most? Or another question would be, what do you think you could drop?

Lastly....What probiotic, and I'm not even sure I know what colostrum does but I can google it.

thanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Omega 3s

Thats great news, have you read the "Gaps Diet" by Natasha Campbell?

Have you also looked into Amino Acids to improve your depression?

One thing I would recommend and make a huge difference is Magnesium Chloride. You will need to make the mix as I mentioned above.

Hi Bob--no I haven't read the Gaps Diet but I will look into it--thank you for the recommendation. I do take magnesium, but not magnesium chloride (the mag is in my daily multi) and sometimes I take supplemental mag citrate or asparate cap(s) at night. I have started to drink vegetable protein shakes as of a week and half ago, and I am putting ground chia my shakes, among other nutrients (lecithin, l-glutamine). The chia adds magnesium and omega fats--I think the protein power covers the amino acids that you are speaking of.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Nuuu_Dx wrote:Brwers Yeast does wonders for me. I used to constantly feel sick all the time and ws constipated, not anymore, feel perfectly fine now.

Thanks any brand you recommend?
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi Bob--no I haven't read the Gaps Diet but I will look into it--thank you for the recommendation. I do take magnesium, but not magnesium chloride (the mag is in my daily multi) and sometimes I take supplemental mag citrate or asparate cap(s) at night. I have started to drink vegetable protein shakes as of a week and half ago, and I am putting ground chia my shakes, among other nutrients (lecithin, l-glutamine). The chia adds magnesium and omega fats--I think the protein power covers the amino acids that you are speaking of.

Sounds like your doing well. Be-careful with some type of Magnesium forms they can make your depression much worse. All other forms take 3 weeks to work, Magnesium Chloride works in days and in my opinion its the best form.

Also a good download and a nice video to watch is "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead", great video cures an incurable disease by juicing.

I have been experimenting with L-Glutamine in my daily drinking water in high doses (20grams) to see how it might improve my leaky gut. I will update in 3 weeks and hopefully post some Dark-Field microscope pictures of the blood changes if any.

I have heard many positives about L-Glutamine for depression and acidic bodies, I only use powder pharm grade.

Last edited by bobthebuilder on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Paradox wrote:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Omega 3s

Wow...Thanks! A few things are interesting to me. I know I have really bad adrenals from testing so I just ordered 'Enzymatic therapy adrenal stress end'. I have hydrocortisone but don't use it regularly and can't determine how much it helps or doesn't.

6mg of melatonin is A LOT! lol I'm surprised you don't have a hard time waking up or a "hangover" effect?

I tried 5-htp before more than once and it either didn't help or made things much worse. I can never really be sure because I'm always coming off the wretched Rx's at the same time within a month or two.

Of course this is the question that everyone loves to ask and hates to answer: What do you think is contributing the most? Or another question would be, what do you think you could drop?

Lastly....What probiotic, and I'm not even sure I know what colostrum does but I can google it.

thanks

Hi Paradox. Yeah, 6 mg is a lot of melatonin and combined with the sleep-inducing 5 htp, I have to admit I sleep like the dead. It's like I shut my eyes and the next thing I know it is morning and yeah, I’m a little slow getting out of bed, but I can handle it. I think what is helping the most with anxiety are the melatonin, 5-htp and the Gaia adrenal. I can live with a little depression if I have to but anxiety is total and pure hell, so I am pretty happy with not having to feel it  and I’m happy I don’t have to take meds that further hurt my tired adrenals and thyroid anymore just so I can avoid having panic attacks. Honestly, I never thought I’d find the right combo of nutrients but I have (knock on wood!) One thing I am doing to help my adrenals as well is taking lypo-c—I make it homemade now using an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, vitamin c crystals and lecithin. I love it and I'm certain my adrenals love it too.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 pm

I have to say thanks to CS...I would have never known about ashwaghanda or lypo C if not for him :-) Thanks CS!
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:27 pm

JosephineMarie wrote:
Paradox wrote:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Omega 3s

thanks

Hi Paradox. Yeah, 6 mg is a lot of melatonin and combined with the sleep-inducing 5 htp, I have to admit I sleep like the dead. It's like I shut my eyes and the next thing I know it is morning and yeah, I’m a little slow getting out of bed, but I can handle it. I think what is helping the most with anxiety are the melatonin, 5-htp and the Gaia adrenal. I can live with a little depression if I have to but anxiety is total and pure hell, so I am pretty happy with not having to feel it  and I’m happy I don’t have to take meds that further hurt my tired adrenals and thyroid anymore just so I can avoid having panic attacks. Honestly, I never thought I’d find the right combo of nutrients but I have (knock on wood!) One thing I am doing to help my adrenals as well is taking lypo-c—I make it homemade now using an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, vitamin c crystals and lecithin. I love it and I'm certain my adrenals love it too.

I agree that anxiety is pure hell. It's frustrating trying to describe it to people when they just think it's "nervousness" or over-worrying. No....It's like existential terror....everything is terribly and unbelievably wrong. A bit of depression you can hide but not real anxiety....It's impossible.

I wish I could get off meds, but I've tried a few times now with the kitchen sink approach and failed. I can't imagine ever being off them actually.

Does 5-htp give you nightmares? I remember it did for me.

Lypo-C is something I've been meaning to get around to reading about. I just know that it is a better form of C. I'm intrigued about the homemade approach too.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:16 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:

Sounds like your doing well. Be-careful with some type of Magnesium forms they can make your depression much worse. All other forms take 3 weeks to work, Magnesium Chloride works in days and in my opinion its the best form.

Also a good download and a nice video to watch is "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead", great video cures an incurable disease by juicing.

I have been experimenting with L-Glutamine in my daily drinking water in high doses (20grams) to see how it might improve my leaky gut. I will update in 3 weeks and hopefully post some Dark-Field microscope pictures of the blood changes if any.

I have heard many positives about L-Glutamine for depression and acidic bodies, I only use powder pharm grade.

Hi Bob--I will check out Fat Sick and Nearly Dead--the name rings a bell--I know I have at least heard of it before. L-glutamine is great stuff--now that I am drinking the protein shakes, it is easy enough to toss that in there and be more consistent with using it--I can always feel l-glutamine work, I too have leaky gut/food allergies, which is one of the reasons I also take the colostrum/probies.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Paradox wrote:
JosephineMarie wrote:
Paradox wrote:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Omega 3s

thanks

I agree that anxiety is pure hell. It's frustrating trying to describe it to people when they just think it's "nervousness" or over-worrying. No....It's like existential terror....everything is terribly and unbelievably wrong. A bit of depression you can hide but not real anxiety....It's impossible.

I wish I could get off meds, but I've tried a few times now with the kitchen sink approach and failed. I can't imagine ever being off them actually.

Lypo-C is something I've been meaning to get around to reading about. I just know that it is a better form of C. I'm intrigued about the homemade approach too.

Paradox, I have remembered some dreams of late but I can't say that I am having nightmares--nothing too distressing. I tried 5 htp on its own before and it didn't work for me--it wasn't enough to rely on it alone for me. I think definitely it is the combo I've got going on that is helping--and really it is rather another a kitchen sink approach when you look at the long list of stuff I am taking every day. Truly though I am still surprised it worked/is working b/c I have tried so many different natural approaches to try to fix my lifelong anxiety problems--lithium o, inisotal (sp?), Gaba, etc. I haven't dumped my clonazepam down the toilet yet--although I haven't taken any for a couple months, nor have I thrown my imipramine down the sink--yet--I am going to leave both of those scripts in the cupboard just in case something does go sideways, but by now, after not being on pharmaceuticals for many weeks, I'd normally be in the throws of horrible panic attacks and depression and my brain would be showing me pictures of how to end things, if you know what I mean, and I am amazingly and surprisingly not in the dark place. This is not typical for me, so I am keeping fingers crossed that I stay here and I will continue my routine of supplements that I have going.

About the lipo c--I find that I am rather getting addicted to taking it--it's like my body enjoys it so much it rather craves it. I probably need the lecithin in it--I am allergic to eggs and haven't eaten them for years, so I wonder if my body is just grooving on that part of it. I've started adding lecithing to my protein shakes too. It's cool to be able to make it relatively cheaply (as compared to buying it from liv on labs and $30 a box). Thank God (or somebody) for the internet so we can learn how to do these things for ourselves and take good care of our bodies Very Happy
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 pm

I find that a certain blend of echinacea is very relaxing and makes me doze off to sleep in minutes and wake up feeling relaxed with no anxiety. If you can find it try "triple blend" echinacea. It has 3 species of echinacea...purpurea, angustifolia and pallida. There's just something about this blend that works for me. And believe it or not, there are cannabinoids that are found in some forms of echinacea that react with our cannabinoid receptors in the brain. Maybe that's why it's so relaxing.

You mentioned gaba supplements don't work for you. Maybe you should try it in natural form before you give up on it totally. Sometimes synthetic versions don't get absorbed as well as natural ones. Natural gaba is found in fairly high levels in mackerel fish. Try eating a couple cans of mackerel for lunch....with lots of onions mmmmm.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:37 pm

JosephineMarie wrote:
Paradox wrote:
JosephineMarie wrote:
Paradox wrote:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Omega 3s

thanks

Paradox, I have remembered some dreams of late but I can't say that I am having nightmares--nothing too distressing. I tried 5 htp on its own before and it didn't work for me--it wasn't enough to rely on it alone for me. I think definitely it is the combo I've got going on that is helping--and really it is rather another a kitchen sink approach when you look at the long list of stuff I am taking every day. Truly though I am still surprised it worked/is working b/c I have tried so many different natural approaches to try to fix my lifelong anxiety problems--lithium o, inisotal (sp?), Gaba, etc. I haven't dumped my clonazepam down the toilet yet--although I haven't taken any for a couple months, nor have I thrown my imipramine down the sink--yet--I am going to leave both of those scripts in the cupboard just in case something does go sideways, but by now, after not being on pharmaceuticals for many weeks, I'd normally be in the throws of horrible panic attacks and depression and my brain would be showing me pictures of how to end things, if you know what I mean, and I am amazingly and surprisingly not in the dark place. This is not typical for me, so I am keeping fingers crossed that I stay here and I will continue my routine of supplements that I have going.

About the lipo c--I find that I am rather getting addicted to taking it--it's like my body enjoys it so much it rather craves it. I probably need the lecithin in it--I am allergic to eggs and haven't eaten them for years, so I wonder if my body is just grooving on that part of it. I've started adding lecithing to my protein shakes too. It's cool to be able to make it relatively cheaply (as compared to buying it from liv on labs and $30 a box). Thank God (or somebody) for the internet so we can learn how to do these things for ourselves and take good care of our bodies Very Happy

That's really awesome! I definitely know what you mean about the brain showing you pictures unfortunately. I'm really encouraged.

So were you on clonazepam daily? How long have you been Rx free now? I know that when I stop my AD it doesn't truly hit me until about a month later. It gradually creeps back in daily until one day it's too much to handle and I have to pop the pills immediately. It's like slowly suffocating...At first a little less air isn't so bad, but when you can't breath all of the sudden you gasp for it.

I always liked lecithin but it was a hassle for me trying to blend the granules. I never tried the powder. Maybe I should. I crave eggs/lecithin so it may be that and not the C itself, but that's an added benefit and huge for adrenals.

Is there a link or something for the DIY lipo-C you used?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 am

shaftless wrote:I find that a certain blend of echinacea is very relaxing and makes me doze off to sleep in minutes and wake up feeling relaxed with no anxiety. If you can find it try "triple blend" echinacea. It has 3 species of echinacea...purpurea, angustifolia and pallida. There's just something about this blend that works for me. And believe it or not, there are cannabinoids that are found in some forms of echinacea that react with our cannabinoid receptors in the brain. Maybe that's why it's so relaxing.

You mentioned gaba supplements don't work for you. Maybe you should try it in natural form before you give up on it totally. Sometimes synthetic versions don't get absorbed as well as natural ones. Natural gaba is found in fairly high levels in mackerel fish. Try eating a couple cans of mackerel for lunch....with lots of onions mmmmm.

Shaftless--that is interesting that echinacea is so relaxing--and here I thought is was just for treating infections Very Happy I haven't given up on gaba exactly--I just didn't find it to do anything for me at the time I was taking it. I'm sure it would be a good addition to what I am currently taking, but truly I'd probably just rather eat the mackerel. I take so many supplements I'm sure the people I work with (and see my container of pills) think I'm a little off Wink Thanks for the lunch suggestion Very Happy
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:52 am

Paradox wrote:
JosephineMarie wrote:
Paradox wrote:
JosephineMarie wrote:
Paradox wrote:

goat colostrum 2 x day
200 mg 5 htp (bedtime)
6 mg melatonin (bedtime)
Omega 3s

thanks

That's really awesome! I definitely know what you mean about the brain showing you pictures unfortunately. I'm really encouraged.

So were you on clonazepam daily? How long have you been Rx free now? I know that when I stop my AD it doesn't truly hit me until about a month later. It gradually creeps back in daily until one day it's too much to handle and I have to pop the pills immediately. It's like slowly suffocating...At first a little less air isn't so bad, but when you can't breath all of the sudden you gasp for it.

I always liked lecithin but it was a hassle for me trying to blend the granules. I never tried the powder. Maybe I should. I crave eggs/lecithin so it may be that and not the C itself, but that's an added benefit and huge for adrenals.

Is there a link or something for the DIY lipo-C you used?

I haven't taken the clonazepam for many months--I was on it daily for at least a year, and then sporadically for a couple of years, and then when I started to take imipramine, I found I didn't need the clonazepam because the imipramine was sedating enough. I have done just exactly why you described so very many times--try some new and natural way to conquer anxiety only to have to go scurrying back to the drugs because I got sideswiped by anxiety after 3 weeks or a month of the new routine. Anyway, the good news here is that this time there has been no indication, not even an inkling, of it creeping back--and I know exaclty what you are saying--you can always feel it creeping back. You start having bad dreams, you don't sleep well, wake up many times in the middle of the night, etc., and then it just blows up and you have a panic attack of monumental proportion. I am hoping I get to keep this peace that I am experiencing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If this fails, I will come here and admit that I haven't found my answer to anxiety b/c I don't want to lead anybody down a path that doesn't work, that's for sure.

Here's the link to info/a video of how to make lipo C. This last batch I made I added more lecithin trying to thicken it up a bit. I used 8 tablespoons rather than 6 and a half. It still wasn't thick like the liv-on labs product, but whatever--doesn't really matter to me. The encapsulation percentage is around 70% apparently and I think that's pretty good for homemade!

http://blog.bestzapper.com/2012/02/how-to-make-liposomal-vitamin-c-homemade/
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 am

bobthebuilder wrote:
Nuuu_Dx wrote:Brwers Yeast does wonders for me. I used to constantly feel sick all the time and ws constipated, not anymore, feel perfectly fine now.

Thanks any brand you recommend?

I just use a shop branded make from a health food store holland & barrett.

Its in tablet form though and I heard its not the best form, but its done a job for me.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next