Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?

+7
BelieveInIt
Dannyboy
mistermr
DeadlyDevice
YAER
Yanks
11 posters

Go down

Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   Empty Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?

Post  Yanks Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:17 am

Does anyone have any solid forums for natural treatments/cures for depression, anxiety and panic attacks? I'm looking for some diet and supplement related avenues. I know there is good info on here and but I'm looking for something that's focus is on that.

Thanks!
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   Empty Re: Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?

Post  YAER Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:21 am

In my experience, potassium deficiency is directly related to these symptoms...Magnesium deficiency is also known to cause impaired potassium cell concentration...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?   Empty Re: Forum for Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks?

Post  DeadlyDevice Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:12 am

Try taurine.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:59 am

This is the best forum. Lol

You should look into ionic minerals, especially lithium.

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 am

There is a good new product that can help: "1hour break", which is mainly from Kava Kava root.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:06 am

-cut down on jerking off (1-2 per week max)
-go outside
-create something
-exercise
-optimize your looks (facial exercise, posture)
-supplement Dopa Mucuna, makes you feel good and easier to socialize. permanent improvement after only a few weeks of daily use.

these helped me big time, most of all abstinence. you don't know yourself if you haven't tried it.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:35 pm

It's probably best to stick to chronic illness and detox forums. From what I have seen anxiety-focused forums seem to be mostly interested in pharmaceuticals. Other than this forum some good ones to search would be: phoenixrising.me, longecity.org and the chelation groups on Yahoo groups.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 pm

I developed anxiety and panic attacks last October....it is the worst feeling ever. I try working out, but I have a phobia I might pass out. I do it anyway and do the best I can to defeat these negative thoughts. I heard meditation and yoga works really well.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:41 pm

I do masturbate often and my sleep schedule is out of whack I think its time for a change

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 pm

anxietyzone is a good forum. i got there for ocd help
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Either way, do not follow any advice of taking any foreign substances to hepl yourself, you will be hooked and u will suffer greatly...I gave u my advice above and i think this could really be it...I also suffer from anxiety when my cortisol is high...U can push it down using magnesium and vitamin c...Do not take too much c tho...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:29 am

First look for a cause (heavy metals, oral pathology).

Thyroid and adrenal insufficiency. Translation, low adrenal hormones increases both anxiety depression

Then there is iatrogenic causes (from doctor or dentist), medications and oral pathology.
The other iatrogenic cause is none other than finasteride and/or dutasteride (reduces neurosteroids in the brain). Then there's depression from what Minoxidil can do to a person.

While looking for the cause, some of the mentioned items before already are great.

So I'll mention some of them again.  Niacinamide (works as effectively as benzodiazepines)
5 to 10 mg twice per day of Lithium orotate (not carbonate, which is the evil Rx).
Always consider MTHFr (we are being poisoned and taking the correct form of folate can make a difference).
As already mentioned magnesium (I like to use different forms to achieve different effects).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  missymoo Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 am

I've started having what I can only describe as panic attacks for the past two weeks, at least once a day I will have trouble breathing and have all these bad thoughts; I think it happens after I eat so I've been taking betaine hydrochloride.  I had a chest infection recently that knocked me back two weeks but it's gone.

These panic attacks started around the same time I had a burning tongue out of nowhere and now I have angular cheilitis that won't heal.   Been taking sub-lingual methylb12 and folate but still have the cheilitits.

What's weird is normally when I take 500mg niacin I would get a flush, I took one last week and I got nothing.

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down