Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ...

+7
crincrin
LittleFighter
fredounet
ubraj
CausticSymmetry
abc123
act
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... Empty CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ...

Post  act<react Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm looking for guidance and advice, I'm not in the position to try anything abscure such as rife in my condition (chronic fatigue), what are my options? thank you, so much in advance.

Dear James,

I am in receipt of your blood results from Genova Diagnostics:

As a brief summary, here are the numbers:

Human Herpes Virus HHV6 IgG serum 1:80 POSITIVE (reference range <1:20)
EBV Nuclear Antigen, EBNA IgG serum 2.67 POSITIVE (reference range <0.90)
EBV Nuclear Antigen, EBNA IgM serum 1.57 POSITIVE (reference range <0.90)
EBV Early Antigen-Diffuse, EBEA-D IgG serum 0.46 NEGATIVE (reference range <0.90)
EBV Viral Capsid Antigen, VCA IgG serum 5.58 POSITIVE (reference range <0.90)
EBV Viral Capsis Antigen, VCA IgM serum 0.12 NEGATIVE (reference range <0.90)
CMV, IgG serum 1.64 POSITIVE (reference range <0.90)
CMV, IgM serum 0.58 NEGATIVE (reference range <0.90)

If you would like this report faxed, please give us your fax number.
Thanks,
Dr. Tracey Pike
[u]

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... Empty Re: CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ...

Post  abc123 Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 pm

valtrex for ebv
valcyte for cmv

abc123

Back to top Go down

CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ... Empty Re: CS & jdp710 - My Chronic Viral Evaluation tests are in ...

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm

actI'm looking for guidance and advice, I'm not in the position to try anything abscure such as rife in my condition (chronic fatigue), what are my options? thank you, so much in advance.

Dear James,

EBV Early Antigen-Diffuse, EBEA-D IgG serum 0.46 NEGATIVE (reference range <0.90)

Thanks,
Dr. Tracey Pike
[u]

Do you have any prior dental work (amalgams, etc?)

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:34 pm

act < react,

Not an expert so can only give an opinion.

Anyhow, not much of a surprise IMO. In fact, you know my opinion that that is just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, EBV/mono will lower immune function but to a lesser degree than lyme and lyme is a lesser degree than HIV. If you remember back to that Amy Proal video believe in that one she mentions how EBV is found in most ailments.

All it really reveals is that you're probably copper toxic/oxidized copper which then hurts your lysine which then causes viruses to proliferate. Most on this forum are copper toxic anyhow.

Also, hypomethylation causes viruses to proliferate. Can always try to focus on these after such as seleniumethionine, TMG, etc.. Shot in the dark but this forum has talked a couple times about histadelia. Can always google search see if symptoms are similar to yours.

Just to avoid confusion HHV 4 = EBV. HHV5 = CMV. HHV6 = Hodgkins. In other words, you test positive for 3 viral toxins. Note the info in a google search relating to lysine. But again, it's not the lack of lysine but the origin being copper toxic/oxidized copper http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1746596#i

Anyhow, just one non expert opinion. Take with a grain of salt.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 pm

act,

did you get tested for something else??

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:47 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
actI'm looking for guidance and advice, I'm not in the position to try anything abscure such as rife in my condition (chronic fatigue), what are my options? thank you, so much in advance.

Dear James,

Thanks,
Dr. Tracey Pike
[u]

Do you have any prior dental work (amalgams, etc?)

Yes, no current amalgams, had crowns when I was a child and amalgams, never had a root canal, most recent dental work was three years ago - four wisdom impacted wisdom teeth extracted. I've never brought this entirely up because I'm very aware of how suspect this is in both hair loss and my fatigue, I just don't have the money for a biologic or huggins trained dentist yet.

act < react,

Not an expert so can only give an opinion.

Anyhow, not much of a surprise IMO. In fact, you know my opinion that that is just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, EBV/mono will lower immune function but to a lesser degree than lyme and lyme is a lesser degree than HIV. If you remember back to that Amy Proal video believe in that one she mentions how EBV is found in most ailments.

Yes, absolutely, first thing I thought about when reading these numbers was "what the hell else do I have?"

All it really reveals is that you're probably copper toxic/oxidized copper which then hurts your lysine which then causes viruses to proliferate. Most on this forum are copper toxic anyhow.

Starting Manna and more curezone protocols soon as I have bad adrenal fatigue symtoms to boot. Anything I can be doing beyond IP6 to clear oxidizers from my liver at the present moment? I have access to as many free blood lettings as I want as Im currently in BC staying with an ex nurse.

Edit - nevermind, not really with it right now, tired, have all the info I need, thank you so much

Also, hypomethylation causes viruses to proliferate. Can always try to focus on these after such as seleniumethionine, TMG, etc.. Shot in the dark but this forum has talked a couple times about histadelia. Can always google search see if symptoms are similar to yours.

Currently already taking more than the recommended dose of Selenemethionine, has been said before, but its one of those supplements that I felt worse when ceasing use.

Just to avoid confusion HHV 4 = EBV. HHV5 = CMV. HHV6 = Hodgkins. In other words, you test positive for 3 viral toxins. Note the info in a google search relating to lysine. But again, it's not the lack of lysine but the origin being copper toxic/oxidized copper http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1746596#i

Anyhow, just one non expert opinion. Take with a grain of salt.

Thank you so much for taking the time jdp, such a relief to finally have a concrete idea of what's going on inside me so that people just don't think I'm crazy or lazy

valtrex for ebv
valcyte for cmv

Really? anti-virals for viral infections? you're really starting to think outside the box here. Bugs get in if you leave the window open, can we talk about closing the window before cleaning out the flies? And more importantly, the spiderwebs.

act,

did you get tested for something else??

No, this was a specific test for patients with my symptomology from Genova Labs located in the states somewhere, I'm currently in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Not sure if you were being sky about just asking if I was HIV positive.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 am

Not thinking HIV, but other virus (don't know if others are really spread), bacterias, fungus...

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 am

fredounet wrote:Not thinking HIV, but other virus (don't know if others are really spread), bacterias, fungus...

No, only had the cash (400 dollars) for one test and this one seemed most relevant to me at the time, I'm unfortunately pretty poor.
I assume though based on the evidence and research that I'm a veritable apartment building.

----

Ahhhhh shit, thanks everybody on this forum for doing what you do, been craziness dealing with these wild symptoms and it's such a relief to finally be able to shut up the cynics in my life that this is just me being crazy or depressed.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 am

action,

Have a test done by Diagnos-techs, see how your SIgA levels are. What you have might not be due to a viral infection, from the numbers I can't tell. Of course chronic infections might deplete your SIgA. The metametrix gut test is also very good and checks for other stuff.

Diagnos-techs offers ASI, Adrenal Stress Index test, I'm planning on taking that too-

Something overlooked is food allergies and histamine intolerance.

http://thatpaleoguy.blogspot.com/2011/04/histamine-intolerance.html

I think the following makes sense:

Damaged gut (infection, food allergy, gliadin, etc) -> less DAO enzyme -> histamine -> inflammation

Could hair loss be greatly aggravated because of this?
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:40 am

LF - thanks for the advice.

As for that chain, I really can't deny how obvious it seems that this is the complexity of all disease, there are so many chains that can lead to one illness. I'm sure what you laid out is the case ... for some.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:56 am

Action > Reaction - I'm not afraid of viruses. I believe the medical community has them overrated, because as I see it, they are not some mysterious thing that somehow invade the body, they are instead a result of toxicity that the body makes. I say this because I've seen "incurable" viral infections go away after detox treatments.

This Daily Topic will explain it.

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/1946268-how-did-prehistoric-girls-survive-without-the-flu-shot-

What to do?

Would recommend the following if mercury amalgams cannot be removed:

High dose Stabilized R-lipoic acid (you can use less expensive alpha lipoic acid also) If you use Stabilized R-LA then 200 to 300 mg three times daily. If ALA, then 1,200 mg three times daily. Also take Lypo-Spheric vitamin C, two or more packets per day. See how you do in about a month with this protocol. If not already doing so, make sure your vitamin D levels are nice and high (keeps the glutathione on high).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 am

Nearly 100% of adults are seropositive for EBV and HHV6, and something like 50% for CMV. Although your IgM for EBV is high, which usually indicates an acute infection.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 am

ACT < REACT , my recent blood works showed EBV-EBNA positive as well. my doctor told me that usual treatment for EBV is anti-depression drugs, and physical workout - of course thats bullshit.
so i started rife frequencies for EBV and i stick with my regimen.
as far as i know if you got infected with EBV you'll have it for life, but the right treatment can lower the antibodies, than you'll be negative.
i had a post about hypercuaglation of blood in the presence of bacteria and virus -

http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C546624.html

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5130-hypercoagulation-thickened-blood-and-enzymes

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Action > Reaction - I'm not afraid of viruses. I believe the medical community has them overrated, because as I see it, they are not some mysterious thing that somehow invade the body, they are instead a result of toxicity that the body makes. I say this because I've seen "incurable" viral infections go away after detox treatments.

This Daily Topic will explain it.

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/1946268-how-did-prehistoric-girls-survive-without-the-flu-shot-

What to do?

High dose Stabilized R-lipoic acid (you can use less expensive alpha lipoic acid also) If you use Stabilized R-LA then 200 to 300 mg three times daily. If ALA, then 1,200 mg three times daily. Also take Lypo-Spheric vitamin C, two or more packets per day. See how you do in about a month with this protocol. If not already doing so, make sure your vitamin D levels are nice and high (keeps the glutathione on high).

Hey CS, my amalgams have been removed / were lost with baby teeth. Thanks for the advice, will get on this right away.

Crincrin - Yes, I agree, I've read the literature and know how drastically common this is, I'm more concerned with what else I probably have especially with my symptomology. Like jdp said, tip of the iceberg.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 am

Vitamin D Supplements Reduce Viral Re-activation in Winter Months

Researchers tested doses of 2,000 IU per day and 10,000 IU per day of vitamin D for six months in 29 Antartic workers who were deprived of sunlight. Both dosing regimens were effective at preventing re-activation of the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), which causes fatigue when activated.

Just about everyone has been exposed to the EBV virus at one time or another. These viruses tend to live in a subclinical situation in the liver, voice box, and even white adipose tissue. They are kept in check by your immune system and pose little threat to your health. However, if you become worn down or stressed then EBV can activate because your immune system no longer has the energy to keep EBV in a subclinical state. On the one hand, this makes you more susceptible to any other viral infection. n cases of EBV flare up it causes fatigue by hijacking your energy producing functions within the Mitochondria of your cells. It causes you to make lactic acid instead of energy, resulting in excess fatigue. In more extreme cases it results in chronic fatigue.

Both doses of vitamin D raised vitamin D levels about 33%, although they were still below what most researchers now consider optimal for immune system function and prevention of cancer. However, the increased levels were adequate to prevent an EBV flare up due to the stress of no sun for such an extended period of time. This data has application value for EBV in particular and general anti-viral defense during the long winter months for everyone.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:

CS - what is the purpose of the protocol? Is it simply a heavy metal detox?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:16 pm

scottyc33 - It's an anti-viral protocol. It raises glutathione levels, which is key. Selenium and NAC can be added for
extra support too.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:31 pm

CS - Whenever I've tried the cutler protocol, which is similar in dosage to what you're recommending, I've had problems, namely brain fog and lo and behold, adrenal issues ...

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Were you using DMPS? I wouldn't use that.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:22 pm

actnamely brain fog and lo and behold, adrenal issues ...

ALA increases copper absoption and reduces copper excretion from liver.

Course taking ALA when your blood mercury level is high (ALA opens blood brain barrier a bit) will do the same as will chelation exposing lyme making one feel like crap. My bet, copper issues.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:scottyc33 - It's an anti-viral protocol. It raises glutathione levels, which is key. Selenium and NAC can be added for
extra support too.

CS:

Isn't taking ALA in that manner dangerous for those with mercury loads, or is Cutler incorrect in his claims?

Would be beneficial for him to add in whey? Dose dependent increase in gluathione and anecdotal experience from cfs doctors http://www.dfwcfids.org/medical/whey.html

"Three patients were tested for HHV6. Two were positive. The patient who stayed on two packs a day the entire six months was negative at the end of the study. The patient who dropped to one pack a day remained positive. This suggests that at least two packs a day are needed to neutralize viruses. "

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 am

abc - I agree with Cutler in that sense, as well as jdp regarding the copper, my blood mercury levels though I don't know what they are exactly should be in a comfortabel range for me to take ALA in the quantities mentioned, which is why I was rather surprised when it gave me ussues (not surprisingly adrenal problems and the sort I've been used to).

CS - I didn't use DMPS.

Anyway, jdp that really hits home, will take the appropriate measures that are available to me. Bless you all and this forum, this whole ordeal with chronic fatigue has been an utter nightmare and the relief I have to finally have something to show my family that I'm not crazy is unreal, especially the knowledge to take steps against it, I've already had huge progress and more is quite welcome.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:55 am

actabc - I agree with Cutler in that sense, as well as jdp regarding the copper, my blood mercury levels though I don't know what they are exactly should be in a comfortabel range for me to take ALA in the quantities mentioned, which is why I was rather surprised when it gave me ussues (not surprisingly adrenal problems and the sort I've been used to).

CS - I didn't use DMPS.

Anyway, jdp that really hits home, will take the appropriate measures that are available to me. Bless you all and this forum, this whole ordeal with chronic fatigue has been an utter nightmare and the relief I have to finally have something to show my family that I'm not crazy is unreal, especially the knowledge to take steps against it, I've already had huge progress and more is quite welcome.

Action,

Do take into consideration Vitamin D and Humifulvate (thank you CS for explaining in depth how it works).

High blood levels of Vitamin D even reverses autistic symptoms. I'm guessing this is is in part because it lowers the viral/toxin load.

Check what you have in your gut. I've read cases where fatigue and other problems where related to overgrowth or presence of bacteria like Citrobacter, Klebsiella and others.

Keep up the good work, and the faith.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 am

Hey LF, thank you so much. Regarding Vit D, I'm going to need to do my own experimenting before I decide whether or not it's right to take it via food based, numerous things I will soon be trying soon to get a feel for it ... jdp has mentioned numerous ways to clear the VDR, will post opinion and results with it as they come and I get more experience with it. I don't take the word of another lightly, but when somebody like jdp comes out and purports to be completely certain of the something based on his personal results I have to try it out.

The lack of symptoms could mean a multitude of things keep in mind. Not asserting anything there, just not something I take for granted.

Also, the next step for me is a complete gut flora analysis from Genova Diagnostics such as what we posted about earlier in the month, my stance is the same that it's silly to try to solve any health problem unless your gut is in order and you've dealth with metals. I'm currently making my own yogurts and kefir, as well as taking LGG and S. Boulardii.

Thanks again LF.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 am

actHey LF, thank you so much. Regarding Vit D, I'm going to need to do my own experimenting before I decide whether or not it's right to take it via food based, numerous things I will soon be trying soon to get a feel for it ... jdp has mentioned numerous ways to clear the VDR, will post opinion and results with it as they come and I get more experience with it. I don't take the word of another lightly, but when somebody like jdp comes out and purports to be completely certain of the something based on his personal results I have to try it out.

The lack of symptoms could mean a multitude of things keep in mind. Not asserting anything there, just not something I take for granted.

Also, the next step for me is a complete gut flora analysis from Genova Diagnostics such as what we posted about earlier in the month, my stance is the same that it's silly to try to solve any health problem unless your gut is in order and you've dealth with metals. I'm currently making my own yogurts and kefir, as well as taking LGG and S. Boulardii.

Thanks again LF.

I understand what you say about Vitamin D... there's lots of controversy I guess.

Some people shoot at levels above 60, and there's lack of evidence for long term safety (I base my comment on the Perfect Health Diet, they recommend levels between 40-45 and probably advocate much higher levels for therapeutic purposes based on a few comments I've read on their blog). However, the benefits of high Vitamin D levels are undeniable...

After years of research, the safest, most researched and most effective probiotic at least for specific issues are SB and LGG, guaranteed to be anti-inflammatory and promote good flora.

When taking antibiotics of any kind, including natural, always use SB at least. I recently learned that SB doesn't promote anti saccaromyces cerevisae antibodies when administered to crohn's patients, which is awesome...I feared this aspect long time ago.

Good luck!
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next