Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How many of you on this forum...

+13
Lambaugh
Misirlou
act
CausticSymmetry
berti
Balthier
sdguy
nidhogge
tooyoung
pancacke
NataliaV
helpmyhair1
Hoppipolla
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you on this forum...

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:50 am

Thanks for the info hmh1 Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

How many of you on this forum... - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you on this forum...

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

berti wrote:Helpmyhair, you say you started a 2 drops per night and are now up to 6/7 drops per night, how did you know when to up the dosage?

I didn't,, just increased by a drop every few nights. To be honest, I don't know exactly how to take iodine, and have only read that you just know from what your body tells you. Though I still don't know. Would be great of CS or someone else knowledgeable on the subject could write up an article/guide of using Iodine.

Hoppipolla wrote:Thanks for the info hmh1 Smile

No problem.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:You can't kill your candida, everyone have it

I second this, we all have it, Hoppi, try looking into the underlying factors that allow it to flourish.

-psst- .... meeetallllsssss ...

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 pm

act
FredtheBelgian wrote:You can't kill your candida, everyone have it

I second this, we all have it, Hoppi, try looking into the underlying factors that allow it to flourish.

-psst- .... meeetallllsssss ...

haha why do I get the feeling you are trying to tell me something xD

My biggest problem though is knowing the best way to have my fillings replaced (as I think I do agree with you that mercury is of significance here, and maybe other metals).

But yeah erm, I wonder how important it is to choose the right dentist, and who the right dentist would be? ._.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:As far as I can tell, colloidal silver can nuke candida (Trapper on CureZone says it single-handedly cured his), but I'm concerned about argyria when consuming the kinds of amounts probably necessary for killing candida.
What kind of daily dosage are we talking about here? Didn't that famous argyria guy from Australia show up stunning overall health besides the skin color? Smile

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:01 pm

I dunno really, I mean 8oz a day MIGHT do it...

Oh, just something else I wanted to throw in to people like act react - I wish people would understand that, while obviously significant, metals are not the ONLY factor surrounding illness in thr body! For example, young people given long term treatments with antibiotics can develop candida overgrowth - I can't believe that that is down to mercury!

I just... wish that it didn't UNEQUIVOCALLY steal the spotlight, is all!

Ugh and now to somehow get these darn fillings replaced anyway ._.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 pm

There is a basic heavy metal detox plan that will be out on Healthyfixx.com very soon. Hopefully it will help answer/address some questions.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Hoppi - I really don't mean to promote some idea that metals are the only sinister thing at work here, but I do believe based on a lot of evidence and personal experience / experience of others that once certain issues take hold in the body you're just not going to get good results without removing them whether they are the "cause" or not. I promote chelation because it's just a great place to start due to it's central relevance to health, cost efficiency, and ease of use and concept.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambaugh Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:48 pm

actHoppi - I really don't mean to promote some idea that metals are the only sinister thing at work here, but I do believe based on a lot of evidence and personal experience / experience of others that once certain issues take hold in the body you're just not going to get good results without removing them whether they are the "cause" or not. I promote chelation because it's just a great place to start due to it's central relevance to health, cost efficiency, and ease of use and concept.

Now that you mention it, does metal chelation also make sense even if one does not have fillings?

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:53 am

act react wrote:Hoppi - I really don't mean to promote some idea that metals are the only sinister thing at work here, but I do believe based on a lot of evidence and personal experience / experience of others that once certain issues take hold in the body you're just not going to get good results without removing them whether they are the "cause" or not. I promote chelation because it's just a great place to start due to it's central relevance to health, cost efficiency, and ease of use and concept.

hm, maybe Smile

I do agree that even in individuals whose symptoms were caused by say, antibiotics, metal chelation will still be of benefit. And yeah in people like me who are mid 20s with a filling or 2, metals start to look MORE suspicious anyway Smile

It's definitely something I'm going to factor in and/or deal with entirely, depending on how things go Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:39 am

Lambaugh wrote:
actHoppi - I really don't mean to promote some idea that metals are the only sinister thing at work here, but I do believe based on a lot of evidence and personal experience / experience of others that once certain issues take hold in the body you're just not going to get good results without removing them whether they are the "cause" or not. I promote chelation because it's just a great place to start due to it's central relevance to health, cost efficiency, and ease of use and concept.

Now that you mention it, does metal chelation also make sense even if one does not have fillings?

Heavy metals are a huge problem even if there is no metal amalgams. This is because other heavy metals are worse for hair than mercury. Lead in my estimation/experience is far worse for hair than mercury will ever be. Of course mercury is thyroid suppressive and immunosuppressive, so that isn't so good either. Then there is cadmium, arsenic, fluoride, aluminium, etc.

As far as oral pathology goes, root canals are a big concern (more than mercury amalgams).

Lead breaks down hormones and wrecks the circulatory system.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambaugh Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:49 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Lambaugh wrote:

Heavy metals are a huge problem even if there is no metal amalgams. This is because other heavy metals are worse for hair than mercury. Lead in my estimation/experience is far worse for hair than mercury will ever be. Of course mercury is thyroid suppressive and immunosuppressive, so that isn't so good either. Then there is cadmium, arsenic, fluoride, aluminium, etc.

As far as oral pathology goes, root canals are a big concern (more than mercury amalgams).

Lead breaks down hormones and wrecks the circulatory system.

Thanks. I am really looking forward to the detox plan.

Best.

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:14 am

wow.

So... my body... how quickly is it naturally chelating these metals? Overall do they just build up and up and up and up throughout my life? O.O

I guess it depends on diet, but I suppose one's diet would have to be absolutely brilliant to chelate out the metals, and your environmental exposure would have to be low too?

Do I pick them up from car fumes and that?

hm...

I need to chelate... lol. Thank god I haven't got any root canals! I've gotta find a dentist...
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:Hey I am having some success. Basically my hair has become thicker over the last month or so. Here is my regimen:

Supps:
IH Supplement Line - Everything except Krill Oil.
Iodine 5% Lugols <-- I didn't get results til I added iodine to my regimen. I believe it has a lot to do with my success.

Topical:
Ortho Organics Shampoo

Diet:
Trying to keep my grains consumption down. Also trying to keep sugar down which is very tough for me.

Exercise:
Work out about 3-4 times a week.

I believe one of the causes of my hairloss is candida, and since adding iodine, I don't even really lose much hair anymore. I think there is a connection.

This example is idea of this thread. I think the statistics made from honest people counts, so i promote it. I added self diagnose as part which describes your general health. There is no statistics without data, so i am looking forward to your hairloss stories.

Self diagnose
hypothyroid, adrenal/chronic fatigued, a bit ADHD, fungal infection

Supps:
Humifulvate, iodine, niacinamide, ip6, quercetin, curcumin, resveratrol, sellenium, magnesium, vitamins c, d, e. coconut oil

Topical:
coconut oil, emu oil; tried nizoral and ACV - dropped both

Diet:
avoid sugar, processed food, alcohol, caffeine. Promote vegetables and meat.

Exercise:
3 times a week cardio workout, try to move a lot; sauna once a week

Status
Noticed decrease of shedding in 1 month... want more.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Where has Fred been? Haven't seen him around in a while.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:33 am

Beebrox wrote:... sauna once a week
Hey Beebrox, can you elaborate a bit on the sauna please? mechanism, how it helps, etc. I enjoy a good sauna and always figured it would aid with blood circulation to the scalp, but when I asked before about sauna benefits I got negative feedback. thanks
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:23 am

Sauna is believed to have a lot positive effects. It makes you sweat a lot and it's different sweat compared to sweat you make by heavy exercising. It's good for general detoxification and kidneys work.

It lowers stress hormones, increase blood flow, lowers blood pressure,.... In combination with cold showers it's believed to promote angiogenesis. It also makes you calmer person.

I dont have sources of the evidences, but you will find it easily using Google. There are different types of saunas, every one is good for something.

Interesting publication from source on chelation using sauna...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  beleza08 Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 pm

This example is idea of this thread. I think the statistics made from honest people counts, so i promote it. I added self diagnose as part which describes your general health. There is no statistics without data, so i am looking forward to your hairloss stories.

I agree with that. My current regimen is listed below. Unfortunately, It's to early to say anything about how effective it is.
beleza08
beleza08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2