Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex

4 posters

Go down

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Empty A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex

Post  Xenon Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:00 am

I only just noticed this before (and this is 100% definite and not my eyes fucking with me). I wasn't expecting any hairs to regrow around the vertex so soon, because I have only noticed some terminals coming through further back. I have counted a group of ten hairs, but I only see them on the right side of my vertex (not the left - yet).

Now the interesting thing is, this group of hairs has grown directly upon the supratrochlear artery, which runs through the centre of the forehead into a V shape. Well the right hand side of the 'V' is where the hairs have grown.

The fact that they have grown in a clump is very promising for me because this might suggest that - given enough time - terminals will regenerate in clumps elsewhere.

I feel that I should be able to get these terminals on my camera, so I will do my best to get an upload for you in a short while.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Empty Re: A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex

Post  focuspoint Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:13 am

What is your current regimen?

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Empty Re: A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex

Post  Xenon Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 am

focuspoint wrote:What is your current regimen?

The meat and potatoes for me is no fap and preventing cell compression from my pillow. There's no doubt about it - excess fap has some hormonal influence on inflaming cells. The pillow compression issue is definitely crushing the matrix cells and no doubt choking the hair bulge -- the place where progenitor stem cells are located (see my latest post in my pressure alopecia thread for more info).

This is promising, yes, but I am still cautiously optimistic. I wont consider this to be a cure unless ALL of my hairline regenerates within two years. I've said it time and again... hair follicles are very tiny units, and should all regenerate with ease if the main growth inhibiting obstacles are removed.

I'm just waiting for my phone to charge up, then I'll take the best pics I can for you.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Empty new to forum

Post  Nonstop24 Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:38 am

what is cell compression on pillow? what are you guys talking about

Nonstop24

Back to top Go down

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Empty fapping????

Post  Nonstop24 Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:40 am

IN the name of God. How many times are you allowed to FAP to keep your hell? what the hell?

Nonstop24

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:42 am

This is the clump of hairs I'm referring to (circled). The resolution of camera is not great, and is not picking up the smaller hairs which my eyes can just about see. But they are there and are much shorter.

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Pict0410

Some regrowth on temple. Hairs are now longer, albeit still thinner. Also it looks like I have grown lots more hair on the pic, but this is not the case, so don't be under any illusions that a shitload of hair is back.

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Pict0411
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:53 am

you certain that is regrowth you're seeing?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm

bogv51 wrote:you certain that is regrowth you're seeing?

I am 100% certain this is the case. I can even see thinner terminals amongst the new clump of hairs. I don't know why a group of hairs has regrown in that very spot, when hairs originally started growing further back on my temples.

Apologies for the shit camera, I will check out ebay for a HD cam.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Update: I mentioned previously about pale patches of skin where the hair has balded out, and how the skin pigment becomes a shade darker just prior to hair coming through. Well, I'm seeing more of this darker skin on the temple edges, and I also noticed something else; the follicle's pore openings become visible prior to hairs coming through also.

What this means is, the follicle shaft is dilating because it is becoming larger, hence entering into the anagen phase. It does this as to provide room for thicker terminals to grow through. And on the flip side; when a follicle enters catagen and telogen it becomes smaller - as does the follicle shaft because only micro vellus hairs grow through during these phases. When this happens the pore opening will become so tiny, that it will be invisible to the naked eye.

Some Chinese guy I know has incredibly thick hair; recently he shaved his hair very short so that he only had stubble on his head, yet I was startled at how wide each individual pore opening was on his head. Again, this would indicate that the thicker the hair, the wider the hair shaft must become to allow it to grow through. So, no doubt about it, if you notice the pore openings becoming wider, it will be a good sign that terminal hairs are ready to come through.

A clump of terminals are growing on outer vertex Hair_follicle
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down