Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Organic is worthless? Check this article out.

5 posters

Go down

Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. Empty Organic is worthless? Check this article out.

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 am

http://www.oralchelation.com/wednesday/previous/2007/2007June26clarks.htm

"My friends, the very best foods you are able to buy today, grown under the "finest" organic conditions, just don't have dozens of minerals elements which were so common 100 years ago. Our diet today can't possibly compare with them."

I'm buying some of this stuff, Clark's Minerals. I ran across it randomly today and just remembered a friend telling me about it less than a week ago and how much of a difference it made in such a short time in his well-being!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. Empty Re: Organic is worthless? Check this article out.

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:43 am

There are independent farmers who will use traditional methods, such as birds for insect control, and they insure there are plenty of worms in the soil. But it seems that Organic has become a great commercial enterprise. Where the organic produce is purchased probably makes a different on supplier.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Organic is worthless?  Check this article out. Empty Re: Organic is worthless? Check this article out.

Post  Paradox Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 pm

nidhogge wrote:http://www.oralchelation.com/wednesday/previous/2007/2007June26clarks.htm

"My friends, the very best foods you are able to buy today, grown under the "finest" organic conditions, just don't have dozens of minerals elements which were so common 100 years ago. Our diet today can't possibly compare with them."

I'm buying some of this stuff, Clark's Minerals. I ran across it randomly today and just remembered a friend telling me about it less than a week ago and how much of a difference it made in such a short time in his well-being!

NH, you're right...the soil today is very depleted in minerals compared to decades ago, and organic or not doesn't change this fact. Produce gets it's minerals/mutrition from the soil, so it only makes sense. After years of farming on the same land this happens. P.S. PM me about the diode question I asked you. Thanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Don't be fooled.

Click here to order now.

T. J. Clark Colloidal Minerals are developed from plant-sourced minerals specifically to supplement the balance of the body’s natural need for true minerals. This unique liquid mineral comes from the solitary source on the planet where vegetation, millions of years ago, was covered with dirt and rocks in some cataclysmic earthquake.
Now you can have superior quality organic minerals from these plants, grown when the soil was rich, the air pure and the water clean.

Click here to order now !!!! QUICK !!! BEFORE A THIRD WORLD WAR 'S COMING !!

"Now you can" That reminds me " Yes we can"....Yes you can buy my product, and start to breath !!

ANYWAY, one thing i agree is that, yes, because of the Pesticides, herbicides etc..., because of the american way of farming ( open fields, etc....) in the 60 's, because of this fucking gmobalization, societu based on consommation ( more and more productive mean more and more production) ; YES OUR SOIL ARE dying away !!!

But as CS said, organic fields are still there....unless GMO and other pesticids continue to grow....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 pm

I mean in this globalization "economic growth means more productive"

more productive means GMO, pesticids etc....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:12 am

Europe--

Clark's is legit actually. Essentially he bought this plot of land in I believe Utah and found that it was incredibly rich in colloidal minerals. I spoke with the guy on the phone and was like "That supply is going to run out eventually though I'd imagine" and he laughed and said "Yea, and what then? Who knows." I just told him that there has to be other similar plots of land and he said that he'd imagine so, just have to be bought up.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:59 am

Clark's minerals has been around since 1925, tell you what--everyone I know who takes Clark's is pretty healthy and these are usually some very old people, since the product was very well known many decades ago; they seem to be the ones usually taking it.

I've been pretty happy with this stuff lately (Vitamin Code). This is made in a way that the body can use it. I actually notice a difference with this, and I've tried a lot of things over the years.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=-3127572032135594165

One thing that really troubles me is that vitamin B4 (Adenine) doesn't exist in most multi-vitamins. The government doesn't even allow it to be labeled even if it does have it. The establishment back in the earlier part of the 20th century deemed it to be "unnecessary," yet it is very necessary.

Brewers yeast contains it, along with other b-vitamins; this is probably the most cost effective way to get B-complex.

Here's some info on Adenine (B4)

http://www.althealth.co.uk/help_and_advice/supplements/vitamin_b4/
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 am

Fascinating IH, thanks for the info. on Vitamin Code and Clark's.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:38 am

hey guys !

I use Vitamin Code for a month now, and bough few bottles of this stuff.
Questions :

1) How can you make a link between the clarks 's and vitamin Code ? i choose Vit code because i wanted something the most absorbable, and natural possible (organic)

2) Brewer's yeast ...great stuff...BUT is it compatible with Anti - Candida Overgrowth therapy ? Should we take BYeast along with probiotics Dr ohhira ? Or, Will BY give you candida ? You know what i mean....

3) It seems that complex carbohydrates contain B4....But complex carbohydrates isn't so good with the insulin theory....What is your thought ? at least eating good organic complex carbohydrates in small quantities, like lents, quinoa ? whole wheat bread ?

And, Brian, I also know LOT'S of old people that are in an incredibly good health without taking clark's.... ;-)
CS> Good for them ! So eat your organic vegetables, fruits, log out from this site, and get your good healthy life !! watching old non clark's healthy people eating in front of their television....

Just kidding...
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:38 pm

europe - LOL! My statement about Clark's isn't that scientific and it could be other things they are doing.

I don't use Clark's either, and Vitamin Code, well so far I am impressed with it.

Brewer's yeast does not cause any problems with Candida. It's a different type of yeast.

In meat that is not cooked past medium-rare, there is probably B4 in there. It is also present in organ meats.

According to the link provide earlier here are other sources:

Brewer's yeast, whole grains (breads and cereals), raw unadulterated honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis, most fresh vegetables, most fresh fruits. It is believed that all complex carbohydrates contain varying amounts of Vitamin B-4 (Adenine).

Vitamin B-4 (Adenine) is also probably found in the following herbs:
Blessed thistle, blue cohosh, burdock, capsicum (cayenne), caraway, cascara sagrada, catnip, cloves, couch grass, ginger,
golden seal, hawthorn, hops, jojoba, kelp, lady's slipper, mullein, rose hips, sage, sarsaparilla, spearmint, strawberry, thyme, yucca.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am

There is a product out there called Vitamineral green specifically for increasing the amount of minerals your body receives. I recommend this product without hesitation and feel it is worth the price tag.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down