Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Andreas Moritz: "Most MSM products are worthless"

3 posters

Go down

Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" Empty Andreas Moritz: "Most MSM products are worthless"

Post  Delphine Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:38 am

Andreas Moritz passed mysteriously a year or so ago. He was a leader in the natural health movement, and yes, I see the irony of his untimely death. But what he says about
organic sulfur as opposed to most of the MSM being sold, has got me wondering.

"Aging has very little to do with one’s age. Aging is rather a nutrient-deficiency syndrome that increasingly prevents the nourishment of the body’s organs and systems and forces the cells to hold on to their own waste products.
Sulfur is that one single mineral that regulates cellular nourishment and waste removal. To do this successfully, the body requires about 750mg of sulfur each day. The sulfur can draw toxins out of the cells, even fat cells and brain cells. It increases circulation, enzyme activity, strengthens the immune system, reduces recovery time after injury, reduces muscle pain and soreness, promotes healthy growth of hair and nails, helps with cancer, osteoporosis, depression, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes. I cannot think of any inflammatory illness where sulfur-deficiency does not also play a key role. Almost all diseases are due to inflammation.

Toxins in our environment, food additives, pesticides and herbicides sprayed on foods and into the air, Chemtrail toxins (such as aluminum oxides and barium), vaccines, radiation toxins created by cell phones and wireless devices, etc., all deplete sulfur in the body. Remember, it takes a lot of sulfur to remove just the internally generated waste products each day. There is not much sulfur left to deal with the unnaturally supplied toxins, which can then easily overtax the liver, kidneys, heart and brain.

Cleaning out the liver and gallbladder, colon, and kidneys, combined with eating mostly organically grown foods and natural untreated water, are among the basic steps to restore the body health and slow the aging process.

Vegetarian foods that are particularly rich in sulfur include broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, watercress, and radish. If you suffer from an illness, though, and require extra sulfur to support the healing and repair of damaged cells in your body, you may consider eating extra sulfur as part for your daily diet."

Here's a link to a PDF of the article:

http://www.ener-chi.com/enerchiwp/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Give-Us-Our-Daily-Sulfur1.pdf

Here's the sulfur product he recommended. Not cheap...but if what he says is true...?

http://www.ener-chi.com/wellness-products/organic-sulfur-crystals/

Our Organic Sulfur Crystals (MSM) sets them apart from most of the Sulfur MSM products on the market. Most are cheap imports, often petroleum derived, produced by inferior processes, and refined, which denatures the sulfur and renders it useless. Many products leave residues, possible contaminants and heavy metals in the body. Additionally, most contain free flow agents and additives that we feel make them difficult to absorb and significantly reduces benefits.

Our Organic Sulfur is made in the USA by a superior process that gives the purest, cleanest product available (99.9% Organic Sulfur – 0.1% Water)
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" Empty Re: Andreas Moritz: "Most MSM products are worthless"

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:42 am

much ado about nothing if being honest

I always preferred Taurine ( a sulfur bearing amino acid) to MSM

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Andreas Moritz:  "Most MSM products are worthless" Empty Re: Andreas Moritz: "Most MSM products are worthless"

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:10 am

I buy OptiMSM by Bergstrom Nutrition in powder form at a good price from the Vitamin Shoppe, made in the USA, supposedly OptiMSM is a good one, maybe not the absolute best but...

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:24 am

Thanks guys...hard to believe most MSM is "worthless" when there are so many reports of it helping various issues. Here's what David Wolfe says about it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/023761_calcium_bone_health.html

The next thing is, what I believe to be, the greatest discovery in the last... probably in the last hundred years in the field of nutrition other than vitamin C and enzymes and that is sulfur, MSM, Methyl sulfonyl methane. MSM is a biologically available form of sulfur that's naturally found in wild, untended food. We don't really have access to that hardly at all any more. I mean, almost all our food is grown on farms for us. It's not being watered naturally by the rain. I'm talking about the natural sulfur that's produced in the oceans that helps create clouds, then drops them on the land that we need nutritionally in order to produce flexible collagen. Now what in the world does that mean? It means that sulfur produces flexible skin and flexible muscle tissue. It stops, in essence, wrinkling and increases the juiciness of the collagen and the discs, the joints that basically separate our bones from each other. On top of all that, it increases the growth of our hair, our nails, so that we have thicker, richer growth of our hair and nails. This can all be easily experienced within two weeks of taking MSM.

Kevin: It's going to grow like weeds.

David: It's really incredible and people who want thick quick growth of their hair and nails are almost always completely shocked by how powerful MSM can be. You can get it in capsule form. You can get it in a powder form. It's available in every single health food store now. Once you start
looking into it, and especially when you take it, here's what you're going to find out. You're going to find it's one of the most important things you've ever taken. I have randomly polled hundreds of people about MSM. I almost always, to a T here from people who have taken it before: "Oh, MSM changed my life." I've heard that dozens of times, that exact quote. "Oh, MSM changed my life."
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down