Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy.

+10
Mastery
thissucks
Nuada
tooyoung
pancacke
randle20
Lambaugh
crysanthium
brandnew
Decro435
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. Empty Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy.

Post  Decro435 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:10 am

After looking into Mercury I think that is has played a course in my health problems. I found that Mercury toxicity creates a haven for Candida, so I looked into that and found that it can have effect on the scalp as well. So this got me wondering whether Candida had caused the intense scalp itch which accompanied my hair loss for the past for 4 years. So I looked into Candida remedies and came across Baking Soda. I know that Baking Soda can create a unfavourable environment for Yeast so I decided since it was so cheap and readily available that I might as well give it a try on my scalp.

I discovered that it was the most effective and reliable treatment for Scalp Itch/Inflammation that I have used. That includes Revita, Nizoral, Tea Tree, Apple Cider Vinegar, Selsun Blue, Coal Tar and many other treatments I've since forgotten.. I'm pretty sure it works by altering the PH levels of my scalp. Yeast I believe favours a PH level of 4.5-5.5, Baking Soda has a PH of 8-9 if I remember correctly. The PH on your scalp is raised too high for the Yeast to survive.

If you guys remember I made a thread about an Apple Cider Vinegar/ Coconut Oil topical which seemed to be very effective in treating my scalp itch. Unfortunately it's effect like so many others wore off within a week. It became a hassle applying this nightly while seeing a it's effect lessen over the course of 2 weeks so I stop using it. I've noticed that most treatments I've used for scalp itch seem to lose that effectiveness over time, usually a short period like 2 weeks. Baking Soda on the other hand seems to be consistent so far.

To make things short, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) has cut my Scalp Itch/Inflammation in half, my hair feels and looks better and I don't like to jump to conclusions but it seems to be cutting down the shedding too. Since this is such a easy/cheap remedy, you guys with that annoying, intense scalp itch should try this. I know how aggravating it is so please respond to this thread after trying this. I'll keep you guys updated with whether or not this treatment is consistent.

My method:
1. Get an old shampoo bottle.
2. Pour 3-4 Table Spoons of Baking Soda into the bottle.
3. Fill the rest up and shake.
4. Wet head and pour the mixture over your head and leave for several minutes.

*Insure that you open the cap when you're shaking the bottle because the baking soda releases gas which will cause pressure in the bottle which will explode when you open the cap.

I've seen a few reports that using vinegar as a rinse afterwards helps.
Please report if you have tried this remedy and your conclusions on it.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. Empty Re: Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy.

Post  Decro435 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 am

"The closer the pH is to 7.35 - 7.45, the higher our level of health and well being and our ability to resist states of disease.

Sadly this does not address the need for the use of catheters which target tumors more directly thus pushing us toward a more complete protocol that will target cancer in a more general and comprehensive way. This needs to be done anyway because killing the tumor with a rush of alkalinity that provokes an oxygen rush into the cells will not prevent the condition from reoccurring. Though we can think that acidity is a basic cause of cancer a more basic cause is addressed when we look at what leads to the acidic conditions that are so prevalent in our bodies today. Sodium bicarbonate is an anti-fungin substance that is very diffusible and thus very effective.

Dr Tullio Simoncini says, "It is useful to consider the extreme sensitivity of fungi to saline and electrolytic solutions. These solutions, because of their extreme capacity for diffusion, are able to reach all the myceliar biological expressions, including the most infinitesimal ones. Salts and bicarbonates, by making the "terrain" completely inorganic, eliminates the slightest organic fonts that fungi could use for nourishment. In this context, sodium bicarbonate, which is currently used in children's oral candidoses, appears to be a simple and handy weapon capable of uprooting, inhibiting, or attenuating any neoplastic formation wherever it is possible to easily apply it.

Cancer is actually a four-letter word ACID, especially lactic acid as a waste product due to the low oxygen level and waste products of yeast and fungus."

Source: http://healthnews.benabraham.com/html/sodium_bicarbonate_-_baking_so.html
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  brandnew Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 am

when you say fill the rest up, do you mean with just plain old water?

The scalp itch is such an irritating symptom of this hair problem. It's like a constant reminder that all is not well.

I thought I had it completely rid of but it came back. If it is down to candida, I would recommend caprylic acid as it seems the one thing that has really helped in the battle. I was taking it in pill form but apparently the best method is in its liquid form and mixed with bentonite and psyllium husks.

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 am

Yeah, I just fill the rest up with the shower water.

By the way, Does anyone know if Baking Soda has a effect on blood pressure?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Okay guys, I'm urging you guys to try this. Randle20, Too Young etc., those people with extra itchy scalps.

My hair loss has gone down by about 3/4. My skin looks 10x better and my scalp inflammation is also gone down by about 3/4.

Please someone with excessively itchy scalps try this. I've tried nearly everything and this is 10x better than any of them. Wow to think if I had known this cheap, common, natural remedy was sitting in my kitchen all along....

I'll update if there's any change in it's effectiveness. I've had trouble with consistency before.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. Empty ill try it

Post  crysanthium Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 pm

So you just apply it for a few minutes each day and then rinse it out?

crysanthium

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambaugh Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Decro435 wrote:Okay guys, I'm urging you guys to try this. Randle20, Too Young etc., those people with extra itchy scalps.

My hair loss has gone down by about 3/4. My skin looks 10x better and my scalp inflammation is also gone down by about 3/4.

Please someone with excessively itchy scalps try this. I've tried nearly everything and this is 10x better than any of them. Wow to think if I had known this cheap, common, natural remedy was sitting in my kitchen all along....

I'll update if there's any change in it's effectiveness. I've had trouble with consistency before.

How long have you been trying this? I am glad that it is working for you, but you said roughly the same when trying ACV.

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:14 am

Nearly 3 weeks now.

If you read my first post you will see that I addressed the ACV issue.
"If you guys remember I made a thread about an Apple Cider Vinegar/ Coconut Oil topical which seemed to be very effective in treating my scalp itch. Unfortunately it's effect like so many others wore off within a week. It became a hassle applying this nightly while seeing a it's effect lessen over the course of 2 weeks so I stop using it. I've noticed that most treatments I've used for scalp itch seem to lose that effectiveness over time, usually a short period like 2 weeks. Baking Soda on the other hand seems to be consistent so far."

I'm only trying to help. Try it if you want. It's cheap and easy.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 am

Lambaugh,

Us who loose alot of hair and have alot of scalp inflammation may try something that will help for a day, a few days a week and we think we've got the answer.

Recently Ive been using alot of stuff. I seemed to gain some ground with Manganese, Copper, Zinc in the past 2 weeks but Now Im loosing ground again.

So im giving other stuff a run, like Vit C and ashwagandha. Im also getting some really nice tests soon to confirm what my issues are. Hopefully I will be able to take it more from there. Im predicting I have a fluctuating adrenal problem. Like this week I feel pain in my adrenals so the Mang, Copper, Zinc lost its effectiveness for this week. Probably due to some stress I got earlier this week... Will keep all posted.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 am

Inflammation is potassium issue for the most part, here is what to do:
"...many reasons for potassium deficiency such as food sensitivities, mag deficiency, thyroid issue and others that I forget right now but have posted in the past. Potassium Asparates would be the potassium you're looking for..."
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4309-jdp701-i-own-a-rife-machine-doug-coil-can-i-treat-hair-loss#39951

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:43 am

Decro - I've been going to try this but wasn't going to post until I saw you mention my name earlier in the thread.

I've found some bicarbonate of soda lying around my house, I think that part baking soda and part something else so need to buy some baking soda and give it a shot. Inflammation seems a lot less anyway, but it's still there. I'll let you know how it goes.

You were going to try lots of different things this Christmas wern't you? How's it all going?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 am

Decro hey. Thanks for the input I definitely will try this method. Like you said, effects of most other things I've tried(oils) tend to wear off during the following weeks.

Let me ask you though, after leaving it on your head for a couple of minutes, what do you rinse it with ? Shampoo or just water ?

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Inflammation/Scalp Itch Remedy. Empty BS rinse

Post  crysanthium Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Ive been rinsing my hair with baking soda every day now for about a week. The difference is very noticable. I simply dont have significant itch on the day I do it. My fall out seems lower too. I will continue to experiment and may see what happens if I do it twice a day.

crysanthium

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm

tooyoung wrote:Decro - I've been going to try this but wasn't going to post until I saw you mention my name earlier in the thread.

I've found some bicarbonate of soda lying around my house, I think that part baking soda and part something else so need to buy some baking soda and give it a shot. Inflammation seems a lot less anyway, but it's still there. I'll let you know how it goes.

You were going to try lots of different things this Christmas wern't you? How's it all going?

Thats good news that it's helping you as well.

I haven't started all of my regimen yet due to financial issues, but I'm getting the rest of the order from Iheb done today!. I probably won't update until about 3 months in.

Nuada wrote:Decro hey. Thanks for the input I definitely will try this method. Like you said, effects of most other things I've tried(oils) tend to wear off during the following weeks.

Let me ask you though, after leaving it on your head for a couple of minutes, what do you rinse it with ? Shampoo or just water ?

I leave it on my head for several minutes and then wash it out with water and then go on and use a conditioner. I've used ACV afterwards, I might start doing that more often.

crysanthium wrote:Ive been rinsing my hair with baking soda every day now for about a week. The difference is very noticable. I simply dont have significant itch on the day I do it. My fall out seems lower too. I will continue to experiment and may see what happens if I do it twice a day.

It's most likely that our bodies have become a welcoming environment for yeast. I look forward to doing a Candida cleanse in a week or do.

I've used baking soda twice a day. Seems to work just as well.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  crysanthium Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 am

I dont know about yeast or not but it seems likely the inflamation causes or is the result of an acidic environment. Neutralize the acid locally with high ph = less inflamation? The itch decreases for me in about 5 - 10 minutes.

crysanthium

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 am

Yeah it definitely has to do with an acidic environment anyway.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:18 am

Does anyone know the difference between baking soda and bicarbonate of soda? That's the only thing I have in my house at the moment and want to try this as soon as I can.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 am

Decro, any updates on this?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 am

I just used some baking soda, rinsed then use scalpure, rinsed then used nizoral and my scalp feels pretty good. Hair looks good but a little dry... Anyone got any sls free conditioners? Anyone tried raw egg?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Deco - what is your diet like. The scalp ph reflects the body.

You may also get relief from topical sea buckthorn oil

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 am

Still using the Baking Soda. Hair loss is still occurring and inflammation is present every now and then, but compared to before I used baking soda it is much better. I feel that a change in my diet especially after Chirstmas should have a profound effect on my hair.

Has anyone tried this yet?.

Mastery, can you elaborate more on the statement that the scalp Ph reflects the body?.
Also can I test my scalp Ph with litmus paper?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:45 am

decro I tried it with sodium bicarbonate. I mixed 3 - 4 spoons(not exactly table spoon, a little smaller) with water and left it on my head for 2 - 3 minutes. Then I rinsed it with water.The first thing I noticed is that the excessive sebum was gone, completely. Even when I shampoo my hair, I always notice the 'oil' on my forehead(closer to the hair line) but after using this for a couple of days(and I didn't use shampoo) I didn't have the oily feeling on my scalp and my forehead. Its too early to tell, but I think this has positive effects on the scalp. At least it got rid of the sebum for me.

I'll keep trying it and I'll also use oil combo(sesame/almond/coconut) once or twice a week to increase the general condition of the hair and see how it goes.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:06 am

By ph of the body, I mean your scalp is just reflecting what is going on internally. So if your body's ph is right that gets you a much better start - in my view it is absolutely necessry to even have a chance.

Sure, treating the ph topcally may be beneifical and ALOE VERA shampoo may also be helpful with that.

But if your diet is in any way allowing fungal stuff to get a hold, you will be struggling big time.

IME - scalp itch is largely 3 things - fungal, micorbial and ph for me. Hence, treatment is DIET & exercise # 1 (With good supps), and by that I mean eat so well the stuff does not have a chance not just a less sugar or less high gyclemic loads, - cut them out - period. And then clean out - colon, liver, gall bladder in that order; while supporting the scalp through appropriate shampoos, topicals and laser.

M

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:10 am

To clarify, by micorbial I mean all pathogenic activity.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 am

Thats good news Nuada. Smile

Mastery,
Can you find any reason that my inflammation doesn't occur when I consume alcohol?. Isn't alcohol acidic?.

Are the fungal infections being turned off by the alcohol/ amount of sugar?. Maybe it's the effect on the Thyroid?. Maybe the fact that alcohol dilates the blood vessels (Reminds me of Minoxidil)?.

Does anyone else experience this?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next