Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More

2 posters

Go down

Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More Empty Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More

Post  FireFist Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:19 am

I'v read that taking too much mag can deplete the body's calcium. (Is the opposite true as well?)

In CS's list i can see he's taking mag alone, but wouldnt it be wiser to take a supplement tha contains both mag and calcium in the same pill?
or maybe its an agonist-antagonist relationship? I have seen many products take contain 1-3 ratio of mag & calcium, and i was wondering why take mag alone

Also, according to jdp LLLT energy needs high magniseium presence in the body to work better, why's that?

What's lyme deficinecy and how do you work to correct it? I was told that supplementing with mag alone wont help me (or others) because we're "intolerant".

Finally after reading a thread here about which is the best mag form to take i see alot of recommandations - Orotate Ascorbate and lactate & Aspartate, but which one is the best?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More Empty Re: Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More

Post  FireFist Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 am

Can someone please answer this?
I searched in history and there are no clear cut and dey answers
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More Empty Re: Magnesium & Calcium Relationship - And More

Post  Mastery Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Almost every one is Magensium deficient nowadays, perhaps save life food-ists IMHO.

So I think that is teh reason that IH advocates a focus on MG and I woudl agree with him, but tsill you need calcium - however unless you are taking enough Mg, Si, but especially enough K2 and D3 your calcium will end uo in you soft tissue and calcification is a major, major cause of baldness.

You want the calcium in your bone matrix not in your soft tissue (arteries, scalp) and to do that you need the nutritional co factors K2, D3 and a few others.

Also, when you hit the acdiity button in your body your bodty leaches calcium out ofthe teeth, joints and bones to buffer your blood - so it helps you there, but the side effect (baldness) is not good.

So the answer is simple _ EAT LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT - oh and tke K2 qnd D3 or as jdp says get outside and get some decent sunlight on your naked back every day - as that is arguably superior to D3. Good sources of D3 and K2 would be Life Extension or Jarow - just go to i herb.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey Mastery, I've come to find that Boron and Copper are also very very important for bone health.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 pm

It all makes sense , I mean Michaal Colgan said it best back in Optimum Sports Nutrition it is the synergy of micro nutrients that matters most. Molybdenum et al... and of course so does the size of one's wallet to do everything!

Action reaction I am about to start what I hope will be an important thread on the internal causes of DHT and would like to know what Immortal says and what you think.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 pm

So how come CS recommands just pure mag in his regimen products links?
Also what form of mag is the best?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down