Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
The longevity pill EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
The longevity pill EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The longevity pill EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The longevity pill EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The longevity pill EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The longevity pill EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The longevity pill EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The longevity pill EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The longevity pill EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The longevity pill

+2
DBAL
Swimmy
6 posters

Go down

The longevity pill Empty The longevity pill

Post  Swimmy Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 am

Anyone hear of it? Recent articles have been put out that its soon to be available.

I'm not sure if this is that product that's being talked about.

http://www.findlongevitynow.com/freeship/?cp=2034&KEYWORD=longevity

* Regenerate your skin, muscle, hair and bones to their former youthful levels
* Increase your energy and endurance levels immediately
* Protect yourself from toxins
* Speed up your metabolism to former highs
* Restore your potency, libido and sexuality
* Reduce your body fat and increase your lean body mass

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

The longevity pill Empty Re: The longevity pill

Post  Swimmy Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 am

More information from the site

Longevity's patented primary ingredient, 2-AEP, is the actual biochemical component making up the outer cell membranes of your body. Longevity delivers 2-AEP directly to the outer cell walls to strengthen, seal, and protect your healthy cells and to repair your damaged cells. "This rejuvenation of your cells slows the aging process."

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is an endocrine hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland. By the time we approach 65 years of age, our pituitary gland is producing only 15% to 20% of the Human Growth Hormone it did when we were teenagers! Human Growth Hormone Releaser (HGHR) is the substance that naturally increases your body’s production and release of HGH through the pituitary gland. This is the safest, most natural method of giving your body HGH. Documented tests have shown that by naturally releasing the HGH through the pituitary gland, the biological clock can be reversed by many years.

I wonder if this would be a superior substitute to resveratrol Question

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Another piece of info

It has been demonstrated that when most people take their minerals, over 90% of these minerals are simply wasted and disposed of. They are not absorbed effectively by the human body. The primary component of Longevity®️ assures that you will retain 80-100% of the minerals it is combined with.

Longevity®️ combines 2-AEP with our most essential minerals Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium.

2-AEP is a biological component of our cell wall. It has been identified as a neurotransmitter and helps to build new nerve paths. It is an organic "Mineral Carrier", which means that 2-AEP does just that…..It carries the minerals it is combined with exactly where they need to be delivered……to the cell wall. When minerals are combined with 2-AEP, studies have proven them to assimilate in the body at the cellular level. This is the absolute optimum method of absorption and is 20 times more effective than any other form of minerals not combined with a mineral carrier.

The 2-AEP mineral carrier is like the Postman, but rather than delivering our mail, 2-AEP delivers the essential minerals to our cell walls.

It is at the cell that the essential minerals in Longevity®️ strengthen the cell wall by sealing the pores. This sealing effect protects our healthy cells from penetration of toxins, bacteria and viruses. The 2-AEP in Longevity is the ultimate defense against aging and degenerative disease…100% Money Back Guaranteed.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  DBAL Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 am

Quite a few testimonials about better hair from taking that product.

DBAL

Back to top Go down

The longevity pill Empty This has been a round for awhile... Use to get spam on it

Post  gregslater Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 am

http://www.findlongevitynow.com/freeship/prodinfo_ingredients.htm

I had considered Magnesium 2-AEP as you can get it separate on iHerb... but didn't find any studies on it back then so never tried it.
gregslater
gregslater

Back to top Go down

The longevity pill Empty I don't find anything that special about those ingrediants...

Post  Jocko59 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm

What am I missing??

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

what do you mean?

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

The longevity pill Empty Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium...

Post  Jocko59 Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm

and some amino acids. What's so special about it that you can't get from taking various supplements? It's very expensive.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm

HGH is something that has to be injected subcutaneously. There are tons of supplements marketed for increasing HGH. All of them are overpriced. The amino acids glutamine, argininel, and ornithine have been shown to boost HGH production. Ecklonia Cava is said to do it somewhat as well.

I bought expensive- though relatively cheap next to US brand- Japanese HGH and used it for a year. I was impressed with the results and it did really improve my appearance and made me really lean. I'm pretty sure it helped my hair a lot too.

Without a Rx you won't be able to be able to get it. You could use the amino acids in the right dose that I mentioned to increase your HGH production. Alternatively you can order the Japanese Jinotropin (HGH) like I did online. I forgot who I ordered it from now and even how much I payed. If you google it I'm sure you could find it.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Paradox - How did that japanese HGH work out for you with your weight training? Im 26, how old are you? Should HGH be taken when im older?

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:33 pm

elan164,

After searching for 'jinotropin' I remember now that it is actually called Jintropin and it is Chinese. I'm amazed how I can forget this stuff...I should go back on it!

I'm 30 now but I took it when I was 28. It won't make you big without taking insulin, which in my mind is suicide. I bought some insulin once before I knew how bad it really was. You can buy it over the counter. Only used the insulin a few times and gave it up.

The HGH will keep you ripped and make it almost impossible to get fat.

They say that 30 is the youngest you should start HGh replacement. I was 2 years shy so I just rounded up Wink. I personally don't think it will hurt you in normal physiological doses. If I remember right that is like 1 iu a day or something. Unfortunately I deleted my old email account and lost the contact info for the Chinese guy I ordered from. There is a lot of counterfeit Jintropin out there as well.

If money wasn't an object I'd definitely be back on the stuff. It was like $900 for 300 iu's or something like that. the Lilly brand US HGH is like 10 times as expensive and medical insurance won't cover it unless you are diagnosed with HGH deficiency. One doctor I went to charged like $100 for 2 iu's or something crazy like that. I can't remember exactly.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Well here's what the site says on HGHR

"We Use REAL HGHR?
The term HGHR is used loosely by a lot of companies. Hardly any company actually uses REAL HGHR in their "anti aging" product. Most companies combine a few amino acids with some other vitamins and call it HGHR…..this is NOT a formula that will stimulate your pituitary gland to release HGH.

In order for your Pituitary Gland to actually release more Growth Hormone – it needs to be fed pituitary gland extract. Longevity uses a patented Bovine Pituitary Gland extract from the healthiest & strongest cows in the entire world. This is the most powerful substance you can feed your pituitary gland to stimulate a drastic increase in your production of Growth Hormone. "

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

The longevity pill Empty Why don't you order a few months of it..

Post  Jocko59 Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 pm

give it a try and update everyone on your experieinces with the product?

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down