Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Wi-fi - negative affects? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wi-fi - negative affects?

+3
empty
Whip
Joey
7 posters

Go down

Wi-fi - negative affects? Empty Wi-fi - negative affects?

Post  Joey Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 am

I've often thought about the safety issues arising out of the use of wi-fi networks and came across this article from an english newspaper:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1334291/Is-Wi-Fi-frying-brains-Fears-cloud-electrosmog-harm-humans.html

Joey

Back to top Go down

Wi-fi - negative affects? Empty Re: Wi-fi - negative affects?

Post  Whip Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 am

Joey, this should help answer this question. Saw this totally at random today.

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/orgonemeasurement01apr10.shtml

I don't wanna read any books on this either (a powerpoint or flowchart with diagram should suffice), need the info or how-to from the sources. The more people that have layman's terms info the better.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 am

Ive had one set up at home for the last 10 years but reading about these issues really does concern me

Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 am

I think I do this too often, but too often it needs to be done.

Read the article carefully. Most of the studies he cites cannot possibly claim causality. I'd like to read better information on the topic than what he presents.

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Whip wrote:Joey, this should help answer this question. Saw this totally at random today.

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/orgonemeasurement01apr10.shtml

I don't wanna read any books on this either (a powerpoint or flowchart with diagram should suffice), need the info or how-to from the sources. The more people that have layman's terms info the better.

Thanks for the link. I wrote with don croft few months ago about this very issue(cellphone radiation mainly, but wifi too) and this is pretty much the summary of it. Using oldschool devices would be good in my opinon, with my iphone I have 4 different wave categories at the same time..not sure if the app for managing the connections really turns them of!?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 pm

See pancacke, you already did this and here we all are pouring through posts and none of those guys that make it are defining it.

The Shakeweight has an infomercial, but the greatest devices known to mankind and human health have some pictures, an order button and that's about it? COME ON.

Okay guys, here's a dude that tells you exactly how to do it. Thank god.

No BS, you can make a bunch and put them around your wifi, phone, etc. Peace of mind. No $70 for some necklace. Done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6_m7GhEWs

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 am

Just remember, no matter how much orgone you put around your cell it will still cook your brain. Not to say I don't like the idea of an orgone iphone case-these things would sell like crazy!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 am

pancacke wrote:Just remember, no matter how much orgone you put around your cell it will still cook your brain. Not to say I don't like the idea of an orgone iphone case-these things would sell like crazy!

True. But I think people have to educated about it first, orgone has to be fully explained, and even then, it's suppressed both by the powers that be and the creators that it's a tough battle. That's my problem with it. I'm not expecting an infomercial, but more than what's out there now. I mean, it's resin (a store-bought chemical) metal flakes and some quartz? The idea is organic plus inorganic with confuse/distort/deflect the EMFs.

The spiritual version of this is like in voodoo, you take a chicken and you invoke/get the chicken to receive your negative energy, karma, misfortune, and then you kill it because the bad energy is in the chicken and not you. I might as well keep a chicken near my wi-fi. (only joking, and no, I have not done voodoo on a chicken) Same principle tho, really.

D.C. and his devices are awesome, even if they worked only a little, or had a placebo effect on me, that's fine, more powerful and better than not. Just show something or make it better until it works fully and does the job.

My problem is it's a little off, badly explained and suppressed. Same deal with cell phones. The argument is, does orgone really work vs are cell phones/computers wi-fi bad? Both sides/manufacturers brush off what they don't want to hear.

The end goal is just to have a working solution.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:10 am

I'm totaly with you on this one. Saying it's "life energy" and that only it's effects can be meassured isn't really much!

I saw a doku on youtube recently "Wer hat Angst vor Wilhelm Reich"-who's afraid of wilhelm reich. Intresting things about that doku:
It was broadcasted in austrian tv(the public channel, not a private one)
It basically suggested that orgone is not a concept but reality(this was a 'serious' doku!)
Reich was thrown in prison because of his practice and died there

Can't list all the things but it's quite impressive, he was a genius in Psychology, worked with Freud...

Great doku, I see if I can find a subbed version

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 am

Whip wrote:
True. But I think people have to educated about it first, orgone has to be fully explained, and even then, it's suppressed both by the powers that be and the creators that it's a tough battle. That's my problem with it. I'm not expecting an infomercial, but more than what's out there now. I mean, it's resin (a store-bought chemical) metal flakes and some quartz? The idea is organic plus inorganic with confuse/distort/deflect the EMFs.

probably best explanation. BTW, saved 10 - 15% on electric bill by having 2 - 3 on electric box.

Organic substances attract and hold Scalar / Orgone charge, while metallic substances tend to repel it. Basically, Orgonite pulls in the Bioenergy, and while the energy is inside the device, The metal particles and organic resin both push and pull on it in all directions at the same time. This puts friction on the energy. The friction is great enough at many small points within the matrix to cause the energy to shift upwards in spectrum to Aether, so that it temporarily ceases to exist as a part of the electromagnetic spectrum. When the energy comes back out of the device, it collapses back into an organized, defined state and comes into existence as bioenergy / magnetism.

Quantum physicists have discovered that subatomic particles pop in and out of existence as they shift state back and forth between the states of matter and Aether. The same effects take place with waved energies in the electromagnetic spectrum. Different forms of energy appear and disappear as they shift in spectrum back and forth between Aether and lower spectral forms of energy. In the case of a TB, because of the density, when the bioenergy appears again, it has lost the radionic data it was carrying, the wave patterns it was carrying. Those wave patterns are a large part of what makes the bioenergy “healthy” or “unhealthy” for you and other life forms. This same Aetheric flux within the Orgonite has the effect not only of changing Bioenergy from one form to another, but also the property of ‘generating’ Bioenergy when stimulated by other kinds of energy... like light, sound, physical motion, or electricity.

Orgonite can change DOR (harmful Bioenergy) to OR (Healthy Bioenergy). When energy percolates through the matrix, it is in effect reduced to its component polarities. It is then recombined and emitted. The act of being broken down into its positive and negative charges and recombined has the effect of restoring the orgone to a ‘base’ state. Unless a specific wave pattern is impressed on it within the device, it comes out of the Orgone Matrix Material as more or less undifferentiated Bioenergy. When the energy exits the material, the conditions which 'force' it to exist in an undefined state no longer exist, and so it collapses back into a defined state, and is 'colored' (impressed with a Bioenergy wave pattern) to varying degree by the exact composition of the matrix material.

Many devices which employ Orgonite Matrix Material function as Bioenergy Generators, But Orgonite does not actually generate Bioenergy, in the truest sense of the word. Orgonite, when excited with other forms of energy, both converts a portion of the energy used to excite it into bioenergy, and draws additional energy from the Aether, and releases it as Bioenergy. Having understood this, for practical intents and purposes, it can be said that Orgonite 'Generates Orgone’ on demand when excited by scalar waves, magnetic fields, heat, sound, light, electrical energy, kinetic energy, and bioenergy. http://lightworkers.org/blog/102717/what-orgonite-and-how-it-works

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks JDP. I appreciate that info, this is a perfect example of what I'm looking for. The electric bill bit is enough for me. I'm sold on this.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Great post jdp! I partly understand now how the bean works. One thing I can't figure out though is how orgone 'reads intent'(notes etc. put onto it,dna samples), is your consciousness influencing orgone and vice versa?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Check this out:
http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2004/10/cellphone-protection-turning.html

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm

pancacke wrote:One thing I can't figure out though is how orgone 'reads intent'

Manifestation is becoming a common idea if not obsession these days. After Oprah popularised “The Secret”, everybody wants to do it now. Basically it’s all about intention again. In a way, Manifestaion is then a special form of boosting. Sending energy towards a desired outcome. Manifestation has been a part of all cultures before the victory of the mechanistic world view in the 15th and 16th century. The tibetan prayer wheel, the wishing candles in catholic churches, coins thrown into sacred wells in order to manifest prosperity, these are just a few examples. And they all work! The difference between Radionics and Boosting is that in radionics the INTENTION is represented by a WITTNESS, while in BOOSTING it’s the ACTIVE MIND that directs and channels the ENERGY. Radionics is “Boosting for Lazy Jacks” you could say. All radionics machines have some kind of energy source. That’s ORGONE, doesn’t matter how they call it So we could say that all effective Radionics machines work according to the formula ORGONE + INTENTION = MANIFESTATION. How do you use for example a PW DeLuxe (and I would not recommend less for this application if you are serious about results) for Manifestation? Simple: You just write your wish or intention on a piece of paper and slip it in the leather sheath of the PW. That’s your witness.
http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/buy-orgone-products-orgonite/orgone-wands-and-sp-crystals.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 pm

“Boosting for Lazy Jacks” Smile Got it!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Pancacke, glad you are getting closer on this one. It's still a lot to process for me and difficult learning curve, but am trying to get clearer.

I actually have been thinking about all of this over the weekend. Want a whole system that uses color therapy (some kind of light system (to enhance or help quickly make chakra system), a personal pyramid, mag field, sound and frequencies,
neg ions+grounding, some crystals for the pineal gland (citrine? amethyst?), aromatherapy, home-made orgone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftlp8aEW4yA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0

http://thormans.org/Genevah/Cheopia/Lore/Aroma.html

Also, I am imagining a silver-based disk inside a headband or wrist bracelet that has small strips of copper and gold on the inside for the wrists or temples.

My goal would be to have all of these things in place. Have been thinking of the egyptians and the pyramids' vortex. The angle is important, but the belief is that it creates frequencies which create a vortex from the top. Was thinking about small silver rods at the right angle, because the size to do it may or not be an issue.

Do you guys have any ideas on something like this?

Do you think the youtube orgone DIY was good enough?

http://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/pyramids/pyramids-3-the-formula-the-invention-of-stone

http://www.humanresonance.org/pyramid.html

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:22 pm

I guess if I put some hair on there, I could wear it, get the benefit of the vortex AND have a nice hair cover up. HAHA (no silent hill or devo jokes please)

Sexy.

Wi-fi - negative affects? Pyradome

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 am

lol!

Please post some before/after pics Very Happy

"Want a whole system that uses color therapy (some kind of light system (to enhance or help quickly make chakra system), a personal pyramid, field, somag und and frequencies,
neg ions+grounding, some crystals for the pineal gland (citrine? amethyst?), aromatherapy, home-made orgone."

color therapy/chakra spinning is taken care of by doctrine
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1728302
Rife should be most effective since you can pinpoint frequencies and give all chakras the same attention

orgone, grounding and pineal would be covered with terminator. A pyramid is cool, I'm thinking of making a huge one for my living room cheers

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:03 pm

pancacke wrote: lol!

Please post some before/after pics Very Happy
That is my after pic! I took too many dht blockers and got in touch with my feminine side. Very Happy Nah, only joking, that's some $75 pyramid hat thingy.
pancacke wrote:
color therapy/chakra spinning is taken care of by doctrine
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1728302
Rife should be most effective since you can pinpoint frequencies and give all chakras the same attention

orgone, grounding and pineal would be covered with terminator. A pyramid is cool, I'm thinking of making a huge one for my living room cheers
Ok, really like for real? I didn't know that. How far have you gotten on this? What have you noticed?

Which terminator? I have the T2 but haven't seen lower electricity bills yet. (haha). What about the godzilla, 9v plus some wires? I need some orgones to put around the place. Also, the earth grounding thing was recommended on here and I want to try that. Was a $300 blanket but I think I can do it cheaper.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/add-grounding-earthing-to-your-regimen-exercise-t4594.htm

http://www.shop.earthing.net/Recovery-Bag-Sleep-System-RRBSS.htm
Always with the $69-$300 dollar gizmos! This is like when an oil company goes "green". Can we put the "free" back in free energy already? Real pyramids = Free. Stonehenge = Free. Dang, I'm in the wrong biz.

The pyramid might not have to be that big, big as a room or bed I mean. Maybe four small lasers could do it, or copper or silver rods/wires that can extend down from the ceiling.

I still want to the see/feel the colors in front of me. Want to see how a pyramid can create the vortex or if it's way more complicated than that.

Thanks man

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 pm

colortherapy for lyme: http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1589444#i

T2 and T-Rex both have a combination of orgone crystals and magnets to make it more effective. According to jdp they also have the capability to ground you. 300$ for a blanket is way overprized, you're better of using coppercable around your foot linked to the earth.

A massiv pyramid (~0,5m³) for using it as furniture.....maybe I'll put a plate on it and make it a cool coffeetable or something Rolling Eyes

Try this: Sit infront of a white backround, a wall for example. Now extend your arms and point the fingertips of both hands to each other so they are nearly touching, like half inch apart. Examine closly and you'll see strings of energy(chi) flowing between the tips. You can also make micromovements and see the strings expand etc...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  apollowatson Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:13 am

WI-FI radiation is the harmful for the health. The reason is that it directly effect on the cells of the blood of the human body and increase the level of the cancer disease. Another thing is that it the signal of the WI-FI is three times higher than the beam of mobile radiation.

apollowatson

Back to top Go down

Wi-fi - negative affects? Empty Wi-fi

Post  fentorydekson1 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:54 am

The Wi-Fi networks have limited range. A wireless router with a standard 802.11b or 802.11g with a stock antenna might have a range of 32 m indoors and 95 m (300 ft) outdoors. IEEE 802.11n exceed the range of more than twice. The scope also varies with frequency band. Wi-Fi in the block frequency of 2.4 GHz has a slightly better range than Wi-Fi in the block of frequencies of 5 GHz.

fentorydekson1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down