Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is this weird? Re Fin side affects...

+4
Paradox
CausticSymmetry
scottyc33
Nuuu_Dx
8 posters

Go down

Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... Empty Is this weird? Re Fin side affects...

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Now I get alot of the fin side effects, fatigue, brain fog, low sex drive, anxiety even the runny nose. Im forgetful, suffer depression and massively lack in motivation.

Now let me tell you what the weird thing is

I dont take Fin and I never have.

Its strange for me, everytime I read peoples fin storys about what they experienced side effects wise, im always thinking shit thats exactly how im feeling.

My days go like this, lie in bed on a morning for ages, fight to get out. Shower do teeth and style/worry about hair. Buy food eat go to work, finish work stare at computer screen for hours not wanting to do anything, put off going to bed for ages (not sure why I do this) and eventually hit the hay at some ungodly hour in the morning when most others are just getting up and ready for work! (I work on evenings). And the process starts all over again.

If I have to do something (go to the bank for example) the following day, I have to write a note that says 'BANK!' and put it on my wallet so I see it the next day otherwise I will forget. Sometimes Il see the note and by the time ive bought some food and stuff il still forget about the bank.

I feel like an empty shell just floating about wasting away my days where as before I used to have a burning ambition to achieve something everyday. Sometimes that fire will threaten to re ignite and it feels great, then the next day its gone again.

wtf is wrong with me.... All I wanna do is be myself again I hate being like this.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... Empty Re: Is this weird? Re Fin side affects...

Post  scottyc33 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:53 pm

How long have you worked evenings?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Is this weird? Re Fin side affects... Empty Re: Is this weird? Re Fin side affects...

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:54 pm

over 10 years...

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Low testosterone, something that's quite common in MPB. How does that become resolved? Not by way of testosterone (no, that will probably not solve it, because of aromatization). Check for heavy metals (almost everyone has too many), supplements that help boost insulin performance, and eliminate inflammation/infection. There might be more, but those are the main factors usually.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:33 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Low testosterone, something that's quite common in MPB. How does that become resolved? Not by way of testosterone (no, that will probably not solve it, because of aromatization). Check for heavy metals (almost everyone has too many), supplements that help boost insulin performance, and eliminate inflammation/infection. There might be more, but those are the main factors usually.

I have suspected low test or high estrogen for a while, im still quite young looking for my age and have slight bitch tits lol.

Insulin resistence I dont know much about tbh.

Im currently taking co Q10, Eklonia cava, astrakrill and Decalcify and some msm in there aswell. Not sure how this will work in regards to insulin, also oil pull with and eat coconut oil.

My diet consisted of raw carrots, apples, berrys/cherrys and tomatoes with some meat in there aswell and try to get some nuts as much as I can. If im honest though I do drink quite alot of Milk.... Embarassed

Ive cut out the chocolate I used to eat alot of, what I do eat now is a couple squares of 70%cocoa, I dont think I actually eat enough though if im honest.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 pm

You're describing depression and anxiety obviously. They have many causes unfortunately. Something that almost never gets talked about is psychological reasons. There are many societal pressures and other factors than can lead one to depression/anxiety. Life experience etc. Also it can be physical as well. It's very tricky to narrow down an exact cause because most times it has many causes at once. If you are lucky it could be something as simple as a hormone imbalance. The simple and unavoidable fact that we all are going to die relatively shortly seems enough to me to cause depression and anxiety to one extent or another in 99.9% of the human population. So now we have spirituality, psychology, and physical health as things that can be addressed.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:09 am

Sounds like depression to me.

Try some exercise in there too if you can. Early in the morning if possible.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 am

i feel exactly the same for a long long time now...i take a lot of supplements for the last 6 to 7 months, but nothing change...
My free testo are in a normal range, but my total are minimum low...

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 am

To the op: sounds too familiar. Like paradox mentioned, it isn't so simple. I'm reading that inflammatory markers are being shown to cause depression in the most recent studies. Everytime CS writes about depression there's a diff source:

HPTA Gut/Axis
Oral infections/ oral health
metals
low testosterone

Seems to be optimal health is the only way around these nagging chronic symptoms. Instead of stress that I am not in optimal health(so much work for me at least), I'm learning that I must enjoy the journey and appreciate the knowledge I attain. Never give up.

Steve_Gr wrote:i feel exactly the same for a long long time now...i take a lot of supplements for the last 6 to 7 months, but nothing change...
My free testo are in a normal range, but my total are minimum low...

Which supps have you been on consistently?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Which supps have you been on consistently?

The last six months
D3, (5000iu - 10000iu), A vit (10000iu) K2, oral magnesium, selenium 1-2 times/week, whey protein, coconut oil, zinc, copper,

occasionally
transdermal magnesium, boron, ALA, ALCAR, B complex, C vit, KELP, fish oil.

I know i have a low total testo problem plus a kind of insulin resistance, because i don't sleep much, i have neck pain almost always and i gain weight too easy. I'm 37

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:36 am

Steve_Gr wrote:

I know i have a low total testo problem plus a kind of insulin resistance, because i don't sleep much, i have neck pain almost always and i gain weight too easy. I'm 37

Have you done the basal temperature test? Mine comes back low almost always. I blame my thyroid for some of the symptoms you just mentioned.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:36 pm

these people have similar side effects to fin, but never took it. sexual exhuastion:

http://recover.forumup.org/
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 pm

the mental sides to fin are very similar to sluggish tempo cognition a subform of ADHD. if you have them all you might want to take a look at that as well.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down